Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2642
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    But I’m uninformed therefore I’m not the correct execution here.
    lol that's just.... no

I do not buy it. Like, you're getting that out of nowhere, it makes no sense for setup balance or design... and besides, you're literally a medium, what kind of third party is that lol. No additional kills were made, unless there's like a secret doctor somewhere who saved against all kills.

Besides, if it were true, town would already have lost majority, which means we literally lost the game lol, so no, you just die. Thanks for admitting guilt, though, I guess...?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

I don't get it lol. What are you even trying to accomplish? I'm reading the setup and I just don't see... unless...

Are you trying to pretend you're actually JESTER lmao? (you're still dying)

OR

Actress exists in the rolelist. Perhaps there's flip alteration in play and he wants to confuse us...?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #2019

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't get it lol. What are you even trying to accomplish? I'm reading the setup and I just don't see... unless...

Are you trying to pretend you're actually JESTER lmao? (you're still dying)

OR

Actress exists in the rolelist. Perhaps there's flip alteration in play and he wants to confuse us...?
    actually true, but it still doesn't explain why he chose to go after ikarus before trying to go after you tho

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

It feels like everyone has gone completely insane lmfao. I guess you were just quicker to pick up on what DM wanted us to see, Stellaria, and were not hallucinating, somehow... Aaaaaaaaanyway. I'm gonna try to go off as well now lol.

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

lol that's just.... no

I do not buy it. Like, you're getting that out of nowhere, it makes no sense for setup balance or design... and besides, you're literally a medium, what kind of third party is that lol. No additional kills were made, unless there's like a secret doctor somewhere who saved against all kills.

Besides, if it were true, town would already have lost majority, which means we literally lost the game lol, so no, you just die. Thanks for admitting guilt, though, I guess...?
    Bold to assume there isn’t 2 Group Wolves.

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

Bold to assume there isn’t 2 Group Wolves.
    Ah yes, it's very bold to assume there isn't a scum team of only two players in a 14 players game...
    All I’ll say here is I’m willing to go over for the sake of resolution on my slot, hope my flip can help you solve game better.
    But you aren't even ready to full claim, apparently? w h y

And besides, you're basically claiming anti-town third party that's just not "group scum", right? Like, in what world do we EVER not vote you out today? Which leads to the question: why do you even do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Damnit I had my mark on dm but thought people would listen to the Martin wall. This is sad
    Uh, just lynch DM and mark Arrow tomorrow? You win anyway xD

Pwetty pwease? UwU?

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    so true
    WHAT

Are you literally saying you're going to vote me over THE LITERAL THIRD PARTY SCUM CLAIM (because notice he's claiming that there are probably only two mafia lol, implying he's replacing the third one)

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Have you read the walls of page 39 (50 posts per page)? Thoughts? Explain them, please. You've gone away for quite a long time and then just come back with this, which is frankly silly lol

45. ISO #2045

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    You're not off the hook sir
    Sure, if you want (although I would then need to know what exactly I am being accused of, cause I don't see it), but someone has literally just claimed scum XD

46. ISO #2046

In fact, I'm curious to hear what your basis to scumread me is, considering the carol is basically solved now.

47. ISO #2047

WHAT

Are you literally saying you're going to vote me over THE LITERAL THIRD PARTY SCUM CLAIM (because notice he's claiming that there are probably only two mafia lol, implying he's replacing the third one)

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Have you read the walls of page 39 (50 posts per page)? Thoughts? Explain them, please. You've gone away for quite a long time and then just come back with this, which is frankly silly lol
    yeah

48. ISO #2048

WHAT

WHAT WHAT WHAT

In fact, I'm curious to hear what your basis to scumread me is, considering the carol is basically solved now.
    you're digging a hole for yourself with this. Carol has at least 1 nontown, but not max 1. You can still be scum

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

WHAT

WHAT WHAT WHAT

for the same reason i do, everything feels theatrical
    but again im just voting DM here till he full claims