-target command and A non-killer Triad team makes triad kill
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

-target command and A non-killer Triad team makes triad kill

Well you guys prob know this bug but still did not see a post about it.

if not known here the bug.

Make a NON-killer Dragon head in triad team and let 1 mafia member to use target command and triad can attack even if they dont have a enforcer. (Ofc all triad members do not become enforcer if no killer role bla bla ....)

Can you fix this asap ?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Xentios; November 5th, 2013 at 08:07 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: -target command and A non-killer Triad team makes triad kill

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Idk, in my opinion we should really just remove the option to have godfather/dragon head unable to kill anyway.
    I just made a save that needs dh not able to kill, so no. Putting dust under the carpet is not the solution here.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Xentios View Post
    I just made a save that needs dh not able to kill, so no. Putting dust under the carpet is not the solution here.
    The legitimate uses of it are few and far between, and are more often used to create troll saves than to create an interesting balance. Frankly, using it in anything but a pure (or nearly pure) scum save inherently makes that team EXTREMELY susceptible to losing their ability to kill entirely.

So no, I stand by my position that it causes more harm than good and should be removed. Killing is the Mafia/Triad's keystone ability, making any of the roles incapable of ever being a killing role gimps them.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Idk, in my opinion we should really just remove the option to have godfather/dragon head unable to kill anyway.
    Most say I support this.
    Not much point in having a Godfather/Dragon Head that can't kill.

What if they are the last man standing on their team? They can't become Mafioso/Enforcer themselves so they are totally reliant on there being a Mafioso/Enforcer alive at all time.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

7. ISO #7

Look if i want to make a troll save , i will make a troll save. No matter how much option you put and remove, i can make a troll save AS LONG AS i can make a save. So removing this option because of that reason is not a reason.

If we want more diffrent setups other than 9-3-3 and still keep balance we need more options not less. Since the new mafia game clearly tells us the setup options in game. I think we need more options for every role , and maybe even custom randoms!

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Xentios View Post
    Look if i want to make a troll save , i will make a troll save. No matter how much option you put and remove, i can make a troll save AS LONG AS i can make a save. So removing this option because of that reason is not a reason.

If we want more diffrent setups other than 9-3-3 and still keep balance we need more options not less. Since the new mafia game clearly tells us the setup options in game. I think we need more options for every role , and maybe even custom randoms!
    Um.. no. The font size had to be reduced just to fit the current settings, more will make it unreadable.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12