S-FM The Cold War III - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I see you were trained by Mesk... well, she's a BITCH and you are a BITCHHHHH too. I'm amazed at how fast I got voted by both of you lol.
    Why are you mentioning mesk? Do you have some sort of crush or something? If you come at me calling me a bitch i'm gonna tell you to go fuck yourself and stop being a whiney little prick =)

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Short summary of my thoughts: Townreads: Blinkskater, for jumping at me as he does every time as town... as scum, he's much more passive and will try to set up stuff more carefully. Naz, feels town, but that's just gut & meta, not much to say. Magoroth, sounded townish to me.... he usually form shit plans as town :P (no offense magoroth, but crocodile dundee > you)

Scumreads: It's too early to talk about a real scumread yet. Too many people are AFK no way to use elimination method.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why are you mentioning mesk? Do you have some sort of crush or something? If you come at me calling me a bitch i'm gonna tell you to go fuck yourself and stop being a whiney little prick =)
    Because it's true lol, that's how she'd reply to it. Don't lie, you were trained by the darkest mind that exists... but I'm not going to hate you for it lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #155

i believe you spoke russian for claiming capitalist scum here
    1: THAT'S THE GOD DAMN RUSSIAN ANTHEM COMRADE
    2: my keyboard is made in France =) France is rather capitalist imo sooooo yeah. Not a claim. BUT I think I just found something interesting: you said I had FAKE CLAIMED twice. If you believe I fake claimed scum... why are you accusating me?

6. ISO #156

Short summary of my thoughts: Townreads: Blinkskater, for jumping at me as he does every time as town... as scum, he's much more passive and will try to set up stuff more carefully. Naz, feels town, but that's just gut & meta, not much to say. Magoroth, sounded townish to me.... he usually form shit plans as town :P (no offense magoroth, but crocodile dundee > you)

Scumreads: It's too early to talk about a real scumread yet. Too many people are AFK no way to use elimination method.
    You townread Blink, eh? So one of you is scum then ~

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You townread Blink, eh? So one of you is scum then ~
    According to which logic?

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this solidify's my read on you if you called me scum right here, i'd have read you as town. since you've read me as town here i'm going to have to say you are more then likley mafia

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this solidify's my read on you if you called me scum right here, i'd have read you as town. since you've read me as town here i'm going to have to say you are more then likley mafia
    So you're scum...? If I had called you scum, you'd have said I was Town. But if I call you innocent I'm Mafia. There's a problem there.

12. ISO #162

The logic which you townread Blink he come off as scum and you scumread him and he come off as town!
    I... I admit that you lost me

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

Uhm. When did we say that we had to not lynch D1? QUOTE THAT PART PLEASE???
    -vote Magoroth
    THAT IS BULLSHIT.
    @Magoroth when you'll wake up... waiting on this. I townread you, but I want you to explain that.

15. ISO #165

1: THAT'S THE GOD DAMN RUSSIAN ANTHEM COMRADE
    2: my keyboard is made in France =) France is rather capitalist imo sooooo yeah. Not a claim. BUT I think I just found something interesting: you said I had FAKE CLAIMED twice. If you believe I fake claimed scum... why are you accusating me?
    a fake claim is a fake claim whether its town or scum, are you trying to say that if someone is scum, they would never say they are scum? because i call BS on that

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    hmm maybe both MM and blink are both mafia and are trying to fool us townies
    I think you got the concept of FM BUT WORRY NOT, FOR THIS IS NOT A CLAIM! What are your reads atm? (your thoughts about people's alignments)

18. ISO #168

a fake claim is a fake claim whether its town or scum, are you trying to say that if someone is scum, they would never say they are scum? because i call BS on that
    A fake claim is to claim a role that is not yours... I call BS on you on that. And I am tempted to WIFOMGUS you.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Don't be sorry, don't worry. I've already figured everything out. Our capitalist scum team is Blink / Naz / kiprockz and rumox is the SK
    naz and kiprockz? where do they even come from XD Blink, maybe maybe maybe but I feel more like he's townie jumping on another townie, and I stand by it. He doesn't make himself THAT obvious as scum, usually. However, Rumox's sudden jump makes me scumread him...

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

I'd use a wise proverb here : Who is the fool, the one to type stupid thing or the one who believe them ?

My post is coming btw while your argument entertains me
    lol a wise man also said wash your hands after you wipe your ass unless you want to smsell shit when you wipe your nose

26. ISO #176

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    cant say for certain right now as not everyone is here
    I know, I mean people that posted already (me blink naz rumox magoroth)

also you don't have to be certain, since only certains are scum themselves and cops.

27. ISO #177

This is also a setup lost in 100% of cases by randoming so that means luck won't help us
    True

28. ISO #178

OMG i'm so scared please don't vote me
    FEAR THE VOTEEEEEEEE
    -vote blinkskater

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

lol a wise man also said wash your hands after you wipe your ass unless you want to smsell shit when you wipe your nose
    Which one, pray tell? :P

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Anti-Communist Agent
    Ask a player during the day to post a anonymous message for the next day
    player asked must post a report to the Putin(me) to be posted to town if they do not comply a 'Accident, will be staged on such player.
    if attacked by the Capitalist Scum will covert into a American reporter.

Sleeper agentAction: Target one player at night, learning who targeted them AND learning who they targeted.
    If attacked by Western Scum is activated and turned over to their side as a mafioso

Those two roles are pretty dangerous. What do you guys think about forcing people who have those roles to hard claim?
    Agreed I hard claim Sleeper Agent. I am asking Capitalist to not shoot me because I do not want to be a mafioso. Thank you and god bless the motherland.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Agreed I hard claim Sleeper Agent. I am asking Capitalist to not shoot me because I do not want to be a mafioso. Thank you and god bless the motherland.
    UHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM.............................. okay. LENIN, BLESS THIS AGENT BY YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE!!

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

I don't really think a scum would claim that. However... I'm actually not sure. If we got no idea on who to lynch, I'm not against getting Rumox.

41. ISO #191

lol are you fucking kidding me m8
    WHEN GOD BLESSES THE MOTHERLAND, NOONE IS KIDDING.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

-vote Magoroth
    Explain vote pls

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

I suppose you'll be the de facto lynch at EoD then, thanks for your sacrifice
    De facto if no more scummy player is found. Leaving the day inactive by having a defined target before 24h in the game is BAD.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

so i have 3 scumish reads ATM and 2 townish reads, MM, FIELZ, RUMOX are my scumish reads, David,Mag are my townish reads
    It dooesssntttt woooorrkkkkkkk....... I'm town, Fielz is null to me but just said Rumox would get lynched today. They're not scum together. Bar that. Also, why david townish?

48. ISO #198

im going to bed nite
    gnight you capitalist scum

49. ISO #199

De facto if no more scummy player is found. Leaving the day inactive by having a defined target before 24h in the game is BAD.
    Of course, it's just the default target not the definitive one
    But since I would lynch rumox out of everyone there I guess that lined up!

50. ISO #200

Of course, it's just the default target not the definitive one
    But since I would lynch rumox out of everyone there I guess that lined up!
    Oh ok. Then we are in the same mind.