M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2203
  1. ISO #1901

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Bloons TD View Post
    @cut the rope, yeas, I currently think Scientist is a good option, especially judging that goddamn no last will peep. The best explaination other than they derpped hard is, They might be blocked as well.
    I recognize your effort on that and that is the primary reason why I think you are much much better than QuizUp, despite his claim is stronger than yours.

For the best, if QuizUp execute a warscientist, that means,

QuizUp is confirmed town, for kill a warscientist,
    and you are confirmed town too, for being targeted by scientist.

Isn't that nicer than lynch temple run?
    Nope. If they were roleblocked they'd still get feedback. The scientist description says a valid feedback is being blocked. Therefore if someone was roleblocked they'd have feedback.

I don't want to put the game in one player's hands that I can't 100% know is town. This is not a smart move for town. If you believe someone has a chance of being scum even a minimalistic one, they cannot control the game.

Quizup

Seriously...You've alluded to suggesting that earlier when asking about if someone has a role that's already been claimed to claim it. I ignored it because it's a stupid as fuck question and one that clearly demonstrates how much derp you are doing here and one of the reasons I just focused on the Temple Run lynch because IMO you won't listen to Kik is town. But since you are insistent on bluntly asking, *rolls eyes* no I'm not the serial killer.

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

I am assuming that the mods count the votes by hand yes, and can lock the thread?

That's my point

Assume 5 people on Temple Run (excluding Temple Run)

Then if Temple Run self votes then what we see is:

1,2,3,4,5, Temple Run, Temple Run this would be 7 votes required for the lynch right?

So if the train is at L-2 before Temple votes then it is hammer no?

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    I don't want to put the game in one player's hands that I can't 100% know is town. This is not a smart move for town. If you believe someone has a chance of being scum even a minimalistic one, they cannot control the game.
    Me Neither, especially that bastard is more likely a scum to me.

But as I have already discussed, when there is a potential +1 KPN (Jailor/Scum Jailor) if no lynch, that means we will be put under pressure of lynches, because we wanted to avoid uncertainty.

However, QuizUp is not avoidable if he lives long enough.
    In that sense,
    A claimed Jailor/scum jailor who hold 1 execution will control the game outcome because he has literally great impact on people's incentive to lynch.
    The best thing we can do is to test it out before we are out of option.

If he is not town, he is not yet powerful enough to win the game with 1 block and 1 execution.
    If he is town, he might win it for us. For a high percentage scum population AND

I'd say that it is not too late to let him use his ability.
    The longer he retain that 1 execution, the harder the game if we have no other way to testify his alignment.
    For his voting board record is just as bad and a Jailor claim.

To me, it is sounds like QuizUp:"Deal with it. (like a bause.)"

I gtg for class.

The mayor or some lurking bastard should read our discussion on this.

I think a non-lynch is beneficial enough to offset the risk.

7. ISO #1907

I am assuming that the mods count the votes by hand yes, and can lock the thread?

That's my point

Assume 5 people on Temple Run (excluding Temple Run)

Then if Temple Run self votes then what we see is:

1,2,3,4,5, Temple Run, Temple Run this would be 7 votes required for the lynch right?

So if the train is at L-2 before Temple votes then it is hammer no?
    If someone's L-2 and Temple votes then it is hammer, but there's no self voting on this site.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

Ahhh ok. Self voting I'm used to as strategy being employed on occasion, sorry. *facepalm*

@Temple Run:

Never mind about the seppuku thing...Apparently you can't do it here. :/

@Bloons TD:

Absolutely not. If Quizup is scum (albeit a relatively minor chance) I do not want to take that risk. There's other ways to determine the alignment then letting them potentially fuck over town. A potential Detainer + Scientist + Possible another scum has a lot of powers and I don't want them to be able to have two kills AND decide who in town they can bone with no feedback AND another power we don't know, most likely Espionage??. Along with if three scum exist, that town is likely done for on no lynch, yeah...no lynch IMO can't happen.

2048 is not an option today due to limited activity of players and for reasons I've stated. It's got to be Temple Run.

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

Ugh I think we have the votes if 2048 and Quizup can agree on who should hammer that is assuming Quizup actually would have hammered.

2048/Quizup - I know you want to hammer, but would you be willing to vote early to force the other's hand on if they'd be willing to hammer? I'm willing to bet only one of you actually wants to hammer and I want to find out which.

Temple Run absolutely needs to be the lynch today. I cannot stress this enough. Listen to your dead buddies listen to the alive ones. Open the eyes and LISTEN.

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

LOL Now we know Fruit Ninja didn't read the last wills or it would have been the first thing out of their mouth XD.

Instagram either claimed bonehead of the year or scum I don't know which. You don't bone town because you don't have reads. That is ridiculous. Since it was painfully clear that they knew what a gambit is their claim of peaceful at the beginning is fucking messed up. The doomsday killer better fucking shoot Instagram or I don't know how I can keep town going with this much derpage...This is literally INSANE. *bangs head against a fucking wall*

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

Ugh...can I just say I hate the wishy washy ness of this? It's like you're playing chicken 2048 won't have time to hammer and 2048 is doing the same with you. :/ I don't like this at all but I doubt my opinion of the situation will change your mind Any explanation for me of why he lied and said my arguments were bullshit when they were spot on IMO looks like a scum trying to save face.

22. ISO #1922

Quizup yeah I hate the racial slur but bigger problems exist. I think it shows poor conduct as a player and IMO if it is against the policies I have faith the mods will handle it privately. But yeah I want to lynch Ninja too but Temple Run has got to be it.

Quizup please vote Temple Run.
    Nah, insults and the like are considered a legitimate strategy. Understandable if you do it to rile people up.

This situation is quite ridiculous because people are acting so irrationally from my point of view. I don't know what to say to that. All I can do is laugh.

23. ISO #1923

Quote Originally Posted by 4pics1word View Post
    Nah, insults and the like are considered a legitimate strategy. Understandable if you do it to rile people up.

This situation is quite ridiculous because people are acting so irrationally from my point of view. I don't know what to say to that. All I can do is laugh.
    Ah alright then. I still think it is poor conduct in a mafia game to insult a person for something outside of their control. Idiot or things based on logic are cool at times, but not when you are just attacking the person and not their play.

The only other option I can see is Instagram lying to get us into no lynch scenario here. Either way Instagram is conf scum in my eyes. Either that or so much of a threat to town's existence we can't win with them playing the game which may as well be scum.

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    There's a difference between a friendly insult and a word that is extremely offensive.
    Seconded. But we have to have faith the mods will handle this. We can't change what a player did, but we can influence what a player does. Distracting from the problem at hand is not good.

@Quizup : Do you still think Instagram is town after this? If so, why?

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

And goddamnit Quizup disappears....Fuck this derpage! Seriously. We have five hours left until we no lynch due to Instagram screwup. The caption for this game should be Fuck You Instagram.

If you seriously believe Instagram's peaceful claim then you're probably going to have to detain and kill them if we no lynch. I'm pretty sure after these events myself and 4pics1word will want their head on a platter. There's a couple of other lynches I MIGHT be convinced to take, but Instagram cannot be allowed to be here any further with the amount of damage they have caused.

If you don't then the answer is obvious to detain and kill them.

Regardless I still want an answer to the question before you go to work.

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush Saga View Post
    Aww don't cry

At least I remember you are female
    Let me break it down easily for you:

Option 1: Make your own choice.

Option 2: Lynch Temple Run (Cut the Rope, Clash of Clan, original choice of almost everyone from yesterday)

Option 3: Don't vote (Bloon, QuizUp)

Option 4: Vote 2048 and good luck. (Temple Run)

I clearly want you to not vote.
    Senario If you don't vote:
    If Temple run is a bad lynch, scums will have to vote to make it happen. Then Temple flip town, we hunt whoever vote him.
    If temple run is a good lynch, then town did it without you, great!
    If temple run is not lynched, there will be a result of Quizup.
    The result of QuizUp will lead to many small cases, for good and for bad.
    The worst possible outcome is 3 deaths from scums and we lynch Quizup.
    The best possible outcome is 2 deaths, one on scum, confirm QuizUp and possibly cut the rope.

The End.

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Okay now I admit to lurking this instance only because of the amount of derp in the last page that must be stopped.

The only thing that dictates whether this is a good lynch is Temple's flip! Candy is town. Their voice can help make it a "good lynch" by Bloon's argument.

If we no lynch and Quizup is scum we are boned. This also requires the SK to hit scum in one shot instead of two and we don't have a conf status or not on Quizup. It also means it is quite possibly in a repeat of today with less townies.

No lynch is not an option please Candy Crush. Trust Clash of Clans!
    And seriously Bloons TD, you think I can be scum or the SK??! Just no...

(Fluffery: Thanks for remembering I am female but still makes this a rough situation.)

49. ISO #1949

You are a good female that I'd love to like. Still, if you are confirmed then it is even better. Agree?
    It is like, men love good boobs and curved butt. If they are in good ratio then it is even better.
    Currently I suspect you have implant....dental implant, but I would want to believe you anyway.
    Please consider me saving you if Temple run is a bad lynch.

50. ISO #1950

Bloons I already am confirmed! I have claimed Coroner no one has counter claimed for almost a day and scum and/or Fruit Ninja know it because I was feedback blocked from determining definitely how many scum remain.

However since you don't believe that....

If I was scum advocating for lynch of peaceful is against win-con. It would have to be a bus, but a bus doesn't make sense either with the fake sheriff claim debacle.

If I was the serial killer the fake sheriff claim eliminates that too. I was willing to let town lynch me and work on the last will.

The only way to confirm my Coroner role is for me to die. I write last wills as if I would die every night so if scum/SK kill me there is a big enough FoS for town to finish.

And... Seriously that is bad form Bloons! Do not say I have implants of any kind. WTF??! Between that and the So we are gay comment and your bullshit this board makes me wonder if there is any sense of decency/morality on it.people it is a game! Play with respect!