M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2203
  1. ISO #1701

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    Is your shit so protown that you have found 0 scum? I remember you were also the one leading the train against vine
    I've found scum just no one bothers to listen after Vine. And need I remind you you haven't been perfect either. *middle finger to scum* And yeah my shit is pretty pro town anyone that tries to scum me up is obv scum or obv idiot.

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

1) I have no words in my feedback. Literally none and so do you. THE ONLY way that happens mechanically is if Fruit Ninja feedback blocked both of us by having X = 2.
    If X = 2, No one involved with you receives feedback. << From rules.

2) So if you are telling the truth then Fruit Ninja is a liar earlier today when Fruit Ninja said X = 0. This means he is working towards the scum helping them. Your vote is with Fruit Ninja....so by correlation you are helping scum.

3) If you are lying about having literally no words in your feedback then you are scum/SK.

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

See...And the only way BOTH of us are blocked is if Fruit Ninja is a liar. The Scientist can only feedback block one person in the rules. So either Fruit Ninja is lying or you are about the feedback. And since you have claimed a town role the last thing I want you doing is working with a probable liar like Fruit Ninja. So your vote on BloonsTD is BAD.

@Quizup: See I promise method to the madness. Feel free to come join me on Temple Run now And there is the no for you as promised

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

What the fuck did you not get? You can count my happiness right? If you can't, its 3
    Yeah uh uh you can die now. If peaceful you would have to be targeted with power use two nights in a row and a good townie would have said something. And your feedback wording is off in the nothing sentence. You can die scum.

17. ISO #1717

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    So, Fruit Ninja is working with doomsday. I have no idea why that would make BloonsTD not a warmonger or Temple Run scum.
    Either that or he hasn't lost his win con yet and he's helping scum. Your vote on Bloons either helps doomsday or scum. Either way he is not helping town so your vote needs to come off of Bloons.

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Yeah uh uh you can die now. If peaceful you would have to be targeted with power use two nights in a row and a good townie would have said something. And your feedback wording is off in the nothing sentence. You can die scum.
    He got two happiness from the World Congress, Rope.

And seriously, Fruit Ninja's votes are irrelevant as I suspect he has no idea what he's doing.

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

Lol

N1
    You have 1 happiness
    Nothing else happened to you

N2
    You have 1 happiness

N3
    You have 3 happiness
    You are the top contributor for WC

Please stop being a dickabout feedbacks now

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

OMG Really? I couldn't visit him as I'm the Coroner. You couldn't visit him as a Jailer. The only way X = 2 is if he intentionally visited us to feedback block us. There is no other explanation than intentional subterfuge.
    Yep. Which again, means he probably doesn't know what he's doing. Siding with doomsday is stupid, when he could otherwise win with the larger factions. Other scenarios is scum have a scientist could also be on play.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

Lol

N1
    You have 1 happiness
    Nothing else happened to you

N2
    You have 1 happiness

N3
    You have 3 happiness
    You are the top contributor for WC

Please stop being a dickabout feedbacks now
    And once again we have proof of Fruit Ninja's lying sack of shit again. No feedback for you and Quizup means that Quizup picked both of you N2. Either that or one or the both of you are lying sacks of shit.

And I'm using this to demonstrate since Fruit Ninja = lying sack of shit means that working with a lying sack of shit is BAD!

Hence why Quizup's vote has to move.

Quizup -- Scientist can't visit two people in one night. To make all three of our feedbacks possible with a scientist they'd have to not just break the rules but use -4 happiness to do it. Since the three of us cannot visit him he is obviously fucking us over whichever alignment he has. So keeping your vote where he wants it fucks us over.

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

So yes Quizup your vote cannot remain on Bloons. I'm out for the night because you are infuriating me so much if you are town. If your vote is not switched in the AM I have no problem working with Kik to lynch your ass because anyone that works with Fruit Ninja after fucking over town TWO nights in a row (which now would make him work with the SK) deserves to be lynched.

And seriously...Temple Run is the lynch. Listen to the dead colleagues if you won't listen to me. *sigh*

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

Yeah, they're all town. The answer to your question is obvious: none of the scum team were online.

Why are you voting for angry birds again?
    Because I think he's scum.

Rope: Bad. Anyone who spent 4 or more on EC night 1 has 8 production per night now.

I'm starting the massclaim. Hi, I'm the jailor. I jailed no one on Night 1, because I was an idiot and didn't read my role properly. I have no had an opportunity since.

Everyone should claim in their next post, with all relevant info.
    Not buying the claim. It's too easy for scum, especially since there's a scum equivalent of the role.

We. Can't. Do. That.

Half the players aren't even likely to show up toDay and you want to orchestrate a complicated massclaim?
    You're the one who started the mass claim... see above quote.

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

No. Right now we need doomsday and the warmongers to go after each other. Try to take them both down, and we lose.

Kik: Why do you think Angry Birds is scum?

You do realize I'm confirmed town, correct? A scum version of my role would have a killed a townie on Night 1. I didn't, and all it takes is a nolynch to prove my role.

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

Furthermore I like lurking and phone posting it is fun.

And if we get doomsday we are still 6 v 3 tomorrow with a Speaker so it is an extra day and I should be able to confirm the amount of Scum and Fruit Ninja will jester That is of course if you are being honest and Temple Run is Scum or SK like most dead Townies (may they rest in peace) and I believe.

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

No. Right now we need doomsday and the warmongers to go after each other. Try to take them both down, and we lose.

Kik: Why do you think Angry Birds is scum?

You do realize I'm confirmed town, correct? A scum version of my role would have a killed a townie on Night 1. I didn't, and all it takes is a nolynch to prove my role.
    Reasons I've stated before as well as those stated by others. I forget who made the main case on him (I want to say Cut the Rope, but I'm not sure).

You're not confirmed. Scum wouldn't use a 1-shot ability on night 1. Good try though.

39. ISO #1739

Clash of Clans I would suggest Temple Run or Angry Birds. Temple Run has been on both mislynch wagons fyi, that's unexcusable. I'm leaning towards Temple Run as scum here, because it was back when the wagons were forming. Angry Birds could also be scum, but he chucked that vote on later when it was pretty much set.
    Flappy Bird Temple Run- Scum

The other dead townies did not contribute enough of a will or it was too early. Ohh except there's this brilliant little gem from Snapchat that mentions a certain Quizup is scum.

You can move your damn vote off of Bloons now.

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Now if you're town why the FUCK are you not listening to Flappy Birds, Clash of Clans, myself (the conf townie) Instagram (who is somewhere on planet earth and better fucking log in) and voting with a Fruit Ninja that has conspired to fuck everyone over? I'm willing to win this game my trusting my fellow townies. How about you Quizup?

Kik - Claim and day four feedback.

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

ENOUGH!

-vote Quizup

Kik and Bloons ya'll too -- Votes on Temple Run. We are winning this for Flappy Bird and Clash of Clans. I have faith that we will win together on this but if so many people YOU declare town Quizup (like Instagram) point out someone is scum it's your goddamn responsibility to vote for them or convince us that Temple Run is not scum which you can't do because Temple Run is scum and IMO you are the Serial Killer by not moving your vote. Dollars to donuts if I had to bet, the serial killer is the one who ended up building the Pyramids to speak with Fruit Ninja to figure out the next lynch.

Either that or you can put your vote on Quizup til they move their goddamn vote to Temple Run. Either is fine with me. I will not lynch anyone else besides Quizup or Temple Run today and since I'm the conf townie and scum won't help you lynch scum you're boned on your lynches so you can move to Temple Run now or Quizup.

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

ENOUGH!

-vote Quizup

Kik and Bloons ya'll too -- Votes on Temple Run. We are winning this for Flappy Bird and Clash of Clans. I have faith that we will win together on this but if so many people YOU declare town Quizup (like Instagram) point out someone is scum it's your goddamn responsibility to vote for them or convince us that Temple Run is not scum which you can't do because Temple Run is scum and IMO you are the Serial Killer by not moving your vote. Dollars to donuts if I had to bet, the serial killer is the one who ended up building the Pyramids to speak with Fruit Ninja to figure out the next lynch.

Either that or you can put your vote on Quizup til they move their goddamn vote to Temple Run. Either is fine with me. I will not lynch anyone else besides Quizup or Temple Run today and since I'm the conf townie and scum won't help you lynch scum you're boned on your lynches so you can move to Temple Run now or Quizup.
    Stop

Being

Bad

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750