M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2203
  1. ISO #1651

Re: M-FM Civilization

And the reason why I suspect Coc's death:

As a killing target, coc is a bad choice for warmongers.
    High risk:
    First of all, I thought Coc would not be dead so easily because I worship him as a town leader,
    that means, if town protective did not protect mayor, then the Coc is the 2nd most likely protected target.

Low Benefit:
    Coc is a peaceful.
    Assume warmongers are stupid or did not know he is a peaceful.
    Coc lead two trains that crushed two towns.
    What the actual mud was he a threat other than leading the town and get blamed for?

So, why would warmongers do that?
    Most noticeably of Coc's contributing is his list, and reads,
    which I had commented one Day ago.
    Other than that,
    Seriously there was almost nothing else.

So warmongers killed him because of that reading walls.

If his readings were correct, then warmongers would not kill him,
    because if it is so accurate that he must die,
    then his death would backward indicate his accurate.

I would never expect you two show up so quickly and use his last will to manipulate the game into your own favored end without giving a single suspicion on it.

That is all I want to say.

Temple run, or me, or others,
    today we must be carefully.

I hoped you had listened to me yesterday and lynch a lurker instead of that bad wreckage.
    But coc was so stubborn and think lynch fall down is better.

If today, this shit happens again, don't say I didn't warn you guys.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

Kik, Angry Birds, not happening. It's Temple Run or 2048 period. I'm working on a wall for Temple Run but I posted briefly why earlier. If you're town like I think you are, you will vote Temple Run.

And Bloons, we HAVE to unify. There are 7 townies/8 townies and 1 SK 1 researcher and 7 to lynch. They were likely killed to prevent that unification. They were two of the biggest driving forces for town. We need to put our differences aside and hit inside 2048 and Temple Run and Instagram. One of them HAS to be scum. Since Instagram won't happen it's 2048 and Temple Run and Temple Run is the most likely of the bunch.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Kik, Angry Birds, not happening. It's Temple Run or 2048 period. I'm working on a wall for Temple Run but I posted briefly why earlier. If you're town like I think you are, you will vote Temple Run.

And Bloons, we HAVE to unify. There are 7 townies/8 townies and 1 SK 1 researcher and 7 to lynch. They were likely killed to prevent that unification. They were two of the biggest driving forces for town. We need to put our differences aside and hit inside 2048 and Temple Run and Instagram. One of them HAS to be scum. Since Instagram won't happen it's 2048 and Temple Run and Temple Run is the most likely of the bunch.
    I might help you because Coc had trusted you too.
    Also, I think if coc were alive, he would lynch temple run. -- for not only he pushed a temple train but also he said so in last will.
    but just like what kik says, you are not convincing enough.

If coc were alive, then for unification, I might give him a hand if the train is short.
    but coc's record of lynching choice is not good. -- seriously he has been wrong for twice, and warmonger must have killed him because the temple run lynch is so painfully predictable.

I want some change, because I'm afraid we are caged already.
    Please lynch angry birds,

Angery bird is a risk taker, the only one can officially excuse herself from mislynch.
    Distincted from all other voters.

I do not have some red handed evidence against him, but I really don't think anyone should get away from any mislynch that easily with such a personality claim.

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

So do we still need TPR to win? MAss claim means if there are not more than 3 TPR, killers can easily target us.

Mathematically, Mayor + Cut the rope + X + Y, otherwise, it would be wrecked by killing and scientist in two nights.

We need a safe net for at least 3 nights since 5 non town exist,

would peaceful win alone with help of mechanic?

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Scum on scum violence?

Kik: You know, I actually think everyone on the Fall Down lynch was, and that's why you're bringing it up.

Everyone else: Thoughts on a massclaim?
    Everyone on the Fall Down lynch was... scum? not possible? Town? Possible, but highly unlikely.

The scum want town dead. Why would they miss an opportunity to add votes to ensure a mislynch? Especially with the train switching so many times that close to day's end. They must have wanted to seize the mislynch opportunity and ensure an extra town death.

But you trying to bury this will be noted.

As to the massclaim: bad plan. Scum will just claim citizen and we'll be painting targets on the backs of our remaining PRs.

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

even without a scientist, it is hella risk to expose TPR if without critical feedback or something else.

Let me give you guys my most probable role claim list,
    Don't comment on it because it might leak your role out.
    (also didn't put myself in it)

Warmongers (4)
    Words with Friends - Montezuma, Witch (Died Night 2)
    Random Mafia Power (Shaka Zulu)
    Random Mafia Power (Alexander the Great)
    Random Mafia Power (Attila the Hun)

Peaceseekers (14)
    SnapChat - Washington, Lookout (Died Night 2)
    Fall Down - Elizabeth, Detective (Lynched Day 3)
    iFunny - Bismarck, Filibuster (Died Night 2)
    Candy Crush Saga
    Temple Run
    Cut The Rope
    4pics1word
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)
    -above claim TPR, below claim Peaceful-
    Flappy Bird - Kamehameha, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Angry Birds
    QuizUp
    Instagram
    Clash of Clans - Enrico Dandolo, Peaceful (Died Night 3)
    Piano Tiles
    Kik

Doomsday Killer (Pacal) *Role name is a homage to Dexter

Fruit Ninja - Researcher (Sejong)

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    Everyone on the Fall Down lynch was... scum? not possible? Town? Possible, but highly unlikely.

The scum want town dead. Why would they miss an opportunity to add votes to ensure a mislynch? Especially with the train switching so many times that close to day's end. They must have wanted to seize the mislynch opportunity and ensure an extra town death.

But you trying to bury this will be noted.

As to the massclaim: bad plan. Scum will just claim citizen and we'll be painting targets on the backs of our remaining PRs.
    Yeah, they're all town. The answer to your question is obvious: none of the scum team were online.

Why are you voting for angry birds again?

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

Temple Run is scum case
    1) Spending 16 on the production on WC (self-claimed)
    a. Rules say only 6 production per night. {Reference: All nations have an additional night ability, constructing International Projects, Wonders, or Buildings with an income of 6 Production every night.}
    b. This means that he spent ALL three nights doing some flavor of production on it. The researcher did not give anyone plus 2 happiness or plus 2 production on multiple nights to get to 8 and 8.
    c. During Day one Temple Run said EC > World Congress but then spends production night one on Word Congress.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449251
    d. This means at the very least anti-town behavior.
    2) Being the top contributor to World Congress
    a. Again mentioned earlier but being the top contributor to World Congress after not following the plan he mentioned that EC was greater. There is still 2 production missing from that self claimed 16 for 3 nights. It’s unlikely that this two production went anywhere or that this is the right number because then this two percent is wasted.
    b. Scum need that extra vote in the end. There’s an alive mayor. More than likely if they kill the mayor tonight using a possible Warmonger and/or protective roles aren’t wasted on the mayor we’re in trouble. If they stop us from majority today there’s two more deaths (if the SK is smart they will kill mafia if they care about self preservation at ALL) and it becomes very likely we will lose.
    3) Mathematics
    Spoiler : Boring formula shit that no one except me or other math nerds like to read :

a. 19 players posted during the day 1 festivities. There were 4 mafia scum. 9 players posted (confirmably) derpy suggestions.
    b. The odds at that point of no scum were 5 percent (I made it 89.7 because of some other items different before)
    i. Formula
    (FACT(19-4)/FACT(19-4-9))/(FACT(19)/FACT(19-9)*100
    1. The *100 is for easy percentages
    ii. 15!/6!*(10!/19!) *100 = 5.4179567
    c. The odds of no scum in that list were at the start of day 1 95% (approximately)
    d. The 9 players were with colors to highlight roles {green = town, yellow = researcher, regular text = unconfirmed}

2048 Yes 120
    Vine Many
    Fruit Ninja Yes 212
    TapATalk Yes 16
    Instagram Yes 106
    Clash of Clans Yes 15,Many
    Temple Run Yes 280
    iFunny Yes 324
    Candy Crush Saga Yes 327
    e. This means due to the Let’s make a deal effect there is a greater than 95% chance of scum in Instagram, Temple Run, and 2048. Instagram is off of most people’s scum reads…so then 2048 or Temple Run safe play.

4) Suggesting Power Roles complete wonders while citizens complete international wonders
    a. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449298
    b. Again if Temple Run believed this why the World Congress before EC?
    c. This suggestion reads like scum is going to kill power roles so if we have them work on wonders then nothing useful comes out of it.
    5) He doesn’t outright refute a peaceful claim but then mentioned that this would make TPR’s easier to find. It’s as if he wants town to provide a reason to make scum's life easier
    a. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449299
    b. If they pose it as a question it looks like a refute while giving town more room to hang themselves.
    6) Surprised after the Vine flip and the WC wasn’t done. But why wasn’t he surprised Vine was TOWN and why were they so calm about this?

7) Suggests that they are in collusion with other players when asking me to make my posts shorter.
    a. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450754
    b. No one should be asking someone to change their meta unless it is ANTI town. My meta is very pro town as I have logical reasons for what I do. If scum deceives me through beating me in logic then they deserve the victory.

8 ) Says it’s obvious why TapATalk was killed due to big posts. I had long posts too. Why did SK AND mafia scum killed the same target? It’s like he doesn’t bother explaining because he knows the answer why scum and/or SK did it.

9) Flappy Bird’s read wall – Listen to the dead townies yo!

In closing, please vote Temple Run.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    I'll read the rest of your wall soon but for the first point, that's bullshit. I spent 6 on ETC first night, 8 on WC second and another 8 on third
    OMG Stop lying
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post451268

You said 16 production on world congress. Rules say 6 production a night. So you're a liar then a liar now or mods let you break the rules. I'm not even counting the last one as valid.

23. ISO #1673

Rope: Bad. Anyone who spent 4 or more on EC night 1 has 8 production per night now.

I'm starting the massclaim. Hi, I'm the jailor. I jailed no one on Night 1, because I was an idiot and didn't read my role properly. I have no had an opportunity since.

Everyone should claim in their next post, with all relevant info.

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

Let me put it this way. This is we do this right or we are fucked. I'm not letting anyone derail what is a sure thing in Temple Run for anyone else.

I'm not letting anyone enough room to bullshit a peaceful claim. So if we claim we do this to where scumfuck has to put in enough lies to fuck themselves over.

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

Piano Tiles -- It's good you can't see where it is going. This means that most everyone else won't either and can't fake it. I'll explain why this catches scum after the game.

Quite honestly this is so fucking simple. The TOWNIES agreed Temple Run was the lynch the conf townie is saying Temple Run is the lynch. The fact we are discussing anyone else after the World Congress flip boggles my fucking mind.

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    4. Peaceful complete internationals while tpr spend most on wonder, obvious enough

5. Don't really understand
    6. I was surprised that vine flipped town, what else is there to say?
    7. Lol
    8. Because tapatalk's walls of text actually seemed protown instead of 3 paragraphs of shit reads
    Not going to refute 2 and 3 and yet no vote on 2048...Wow...*facepalms*
    4. Not obvious -- It's what scum fucking wants. If it was obvious nearly every wonder here would be completed instead only one.
    5. Then ask what you don't understand.
    6. No you put surprised peaceful. Not surprised town. And there was no emotion or anything behind it. It's in what ISN'T there
    7. LOL doesn't make it not true.
    8. My shit was so protown TapATalk fucking knew it. That's bullshit.

Quizup

Then Fruit Ninja is a liar with X= 0 and I wasn't scientisted. This means he's a fucker and worked against win con and now we have to work on the possibility of three scum not just two. Fruit Ninja has officially claimed he wants to win with scum. You are voting for BloonsTD and so is he. Come with me to Temple Run.

The other option is that you are a liar and are serial killer or scum. So vote move please

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Not going to refute 2 and 3 and yet no vote on 2048...Wow...*facepalms*
    4. Not obvious -- It's what scum fucking wants. If it was obvious nearly every wonder here would be completed instead only one.
    5. Then ask what you don't understand.
    6. No you put surprised peaceful. Not surprised town. And there was no emotion or anything behind it. It's in what ISN'T there
    7. LOL doesn't make it not true.
    8. My shit was so protown TapATalk fucking knew it. That's bullshit.

Quizup

Then Fruit Ninja is a liar with X= 0 and I wasn't scientisted. This means he's a fucker and worked against win con and now we have to work on the possibility of three scum not just two. Fruit Ninja has officially claimed he wants to win with scum. You are voting for BloonsTD and so is he. Come with me to Temple Run.

The other option is that you are a liar and are serial killer or scum. So vote move please
    Is your shit so protown that you have found 0 scum? I remember you were also the one leading the train against vine

50. ISO #1700

Not in the time we have you'd have to die for it to be plausible. With three scum very likely this is possible mislynch or endgame. You could have claimed a mod firm role and the only way I'd be able to prove it in time. So no...Your vote to Temple Run or you are a potential townie associating with a known Researcher that is trying to screw over town which might as well make you scum for the level of derp you'd have to have to work with Fruit Ninja after he feedblocked you.