M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2203
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Cut the Rope: What are you doing? Just ... what are you doing?

Kik tells people to ignore my requests and not to ask each other questions, and you call that scumhunting. Kik calls Fall Down scum only if the town Vine flips scum, and you call them unaligned. You see Kik town reading Fruit Ninja (someone who could only be town read with prior knowledge, because his every move was scummy) and call that townie. What.
    Point 1) Again IMO That is out of context. They have not telling people in general to ask questions. I think they were implying you are scummy for not elaborating and your posts seem to only BE Questions. If he wanted to shut down discussion I'd have to be dead because that is the ONLY way I will ever stop scumhunting.

Point 2) Yes. If then hypothesis may or may not indicate alignment. I've used some myself with Vine/Clash of Clans especially earlier on in the game. Are you going to suggest that reveals my alignment. I think the way this is written is unaligned.

Point 3) Can't have it both ways. If Kik is not allowed to see Fruit Ninja as town because every post is scummy, then I'm not allowed to see you as anything but the Serial Killer because your posts indicate that way. If Kik is allowed to see Fruit Ninja due to the amount of players/evidence/how the day was shaping up then your argument is moot. Players are allowed to have "vibes" and react on them. Furthermore if Kik were scum he'd want to get rid of a player that early and if it was a third party to boot...That'd be a huge bonus for scum. That's another reason why that post is townie.

And the last post adds no value and I am pretty confident hat at least some of it is right, especially the part about the 10% chance of being the party. The wrong in italics makes me think I'm pretty much on the right track here. This is the same type of thing you did with Kik earlier when they posted ideas on why you were scum. Come break apart my argument if it is that wrong. Seriously. Why are people just saying shit and not backing it the fuck up? I know I'm not the best at certain things, but I'm going to do something because I believe it. Then if I lose it's because I gave 100% tried to argue my beliefs to everyone to do the right thing. That IMO is townie. Not sitting down a one or two liner, not lurking in the background because of scumminess/unsureness. Taking a damn stand people. #soapBox

3. ISO #1203

Those replacements who comes in a posts shit tier content every few hours about how far they have been reading should really be focused more. I'm willing to put a pressure vote on fall down

Also cut the rope plz stop making walls of text like that, would really help the ones who haven't been paying close attention to the discussion read better

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Run View Post
    Those replacements who comes in a posts shit tier content every few hours about how far they have been reading should really be focused more. I'm willing to put a pressure vote on fall down

Also cut the rope plz stop making walls of text like that, would really help the ones who haven't been paying close attention to the discussion read better
    On the replacements yes. We need more posting and contributions but not just from the replacements. You've been pretty damn quiet. A lot of people have been pretty damn quiet.

On the no walls of text. You'll have more luck getting pigs to fly. I post my reasons for things and I explain why I believe what I do. If I ever have a game where I DON'T post walls of text someone better be voting my ass. I am a wordy person by nature. I theorize, hypothesize, analyze. So if someone doesn't like that I put everything out in the open for all to see then that's too bad. I'm not stopping protown activities because another player is too lazy to read it.

Quizup -- Another superlative adding nothing...Why am I not surprised?

6. ISO #1206

Wait a minute...@Temple Run -- No one has even suggested publically that my posts are too long. You are saying that it would help others who haven't been playing close attention.

1) Assumes facts not in evidence. Who has said my posts are too long and who hasn't been paying close attention? This implies a collaboration.

2) Noting who Instagram's second suspect in their likely lynch train it went me then you. This may be a subtle bus attempt from Instagram. That post was as scummy as fuck. I need to check and see if an Instagram/Temple Run scum team is likely like that post screams out to be in more depth but that is really weird to say the least.

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    On the replacements yes. We need more posting and contributions but not just from the replacements. You've been pretty damn quiet. A lot of people have been pretty damn quiet.

On the no walls of text. You'll have more luck getting pigs to fly. I post my reasons for things and I explain why I believe what I do. If I ever have a game where I DON'T post walls of text someone better be voting my ass. I am a wordy person by nature. I theorize, hypothesize, analyze. So if someone doesn't like that I put everything out in the open for all to see then that's too bad. I'm not stopping protown activities because another player is too lazy to read it.

I have been inactive, those people are active yet they give no shit about the game, see Bloons TD. very little content in his posts, keeping on repeating how far they have read is the easiest way to skip through the day without getting much attention.

You don't need to give 4 paragraphs/post to get your point across. Especially since I think most of your reads are not accurate. ex: I agree with quizup's reads about kik, you seem to be looking at kik in a wrong perspective

9. ISO #1209

Wait a minute...@Temple Run -- No one has even suggested publically that my posts are too long. You are saying that it would help others who haven't been playing close attention.

1) Assumes facts not in evidence. Who has said my posts are too long and who hasn't been paying close attention? This implies a collaboration.

2) Noting who Instagram's second suspect in their likely lynch train it went me then you. This may be a subtle bus attempt from Instagram. That post was as scummy as fuck. I need to check and see if an Instagram/Temple Run scum team is likely like that post screams out to be in more depth but that is really weird to say the least.
    myself and most lurkers obv

10. ISO #1210

Sorry, I had to punch a wall before actually being able to deal with your shit. Here you go:
    1. I said the first post was more enthusiastic than the three or so following that night. You then said the first post was enthusiastic. How is agreeing with part of my point a disagreement?
    2. You are attacking me for changing my reads. This isn’t a forum that I’ve played many, many games on like DLP. I don’t know these people yet, and I don’t have a full grasp of their meta. So, my initial impressions will not be as accurate. Everyone has a learning curve.
    3. Yes, I found the full team. You of all people should know that I can do that, especially when I’m actually alive on Day 3.
    4. Your math is wrong, because it implies no scumhunting ability on my part.
    5. Kik wasn’t actually pressuring Fall Down. He was doing conditional pressure: something he can point back to to make himself look good when Fall Down flips scum and but also something that has not risk of actually getting Fall Down lynched. If he had actually believed his own arguments, he would have voted for Fall Down at that point.
    6. Are you fucking insane? Kik attacked me for getting other people to contribute. There is literally no reason to do this, when I have been providing reads and pressuring people for the entire fucking game. Everything I have done has been to benefit town, and that should be obvious. He also encouraged the yellows to not answer my questions by undermining me in that way.
    7. Kik hasn’t done any scumhunting besides a terrible push on Vine and the Vine/Fall Down connection. He has pushed me to stop asking questions, which is just plain anti-town.
    8. The “oh look, a large group of people who may be scum” point is the exact thing I caught Words with Friends on, and you don’t think it’s scummy?
    9. What. What. Kik has never argued for Fall Down scum, even though he should have. He instead argued that Vine scum leads to Fall Down scum because he knew Vine would flip town.
    10. I don’t understand the rest of your point? Why would scum want to lynch and easy lynch who’s calling them scum. Is that even a question?
    11. Words with Friends had just replaced in and caught up on over 20 pages. It’s reasonable that he did not remember who had done the kill shot. Additionally, it’s such a stupid mistake that I doubt he would intentionally do it.
    12. The difference between calling Clash of Clans “Clash” and Words with Friends “WWF” is that you have been typing Clash’s name a lot in the thread. Kik had not typed Words with Friends name at all in the thread, and also didn’t abbreviate anyone else. How the fuck does that slip make his post more towny?

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Cut The Rope. I am now making space for a consideration that you are in fact scum and scum-slipped.

Feel free to call me out on the points I make here, and I'll pull exact quotes out. I don't feel like surfing through your posting history, but I remember what you said.

1) I voted Vine, then moved it sometime later
    2) You claimed I was aligned with Vine and that I would flip scum with Vine
    2.5) I said you had a case of confirmation bias
    3) Vine flipped town
    4) You explicitly stated you had to reevaluate your read on me, and that I was null slightly leaning town
    -----------wtf?? I have posted over 100 times. You have plenty of material to make a proper reasonably grounded read on me, rather than a hand-wavy null
    5) You literally just again totally ignored something I said and assumed the opposite. Like you literally just said Angry Birds must be town "because Clash of Clans said he is scum"

QED: You either have waffled with your reads and slipped OR you have the worst case of confirmation bias I have ever seen. Like seriously. You're changing reads on other players simply because I fucking used colors in a post I made. Like I can't even think of a fucking worse reason to justify ignoring someone than because I posted in fucking colors. I used colors because it pleases my OCD for more crisp organization and because it was an easier way to convey points based on different parts of Angry Birds' post.

I am legitamately worried you are scum now, because you have even explicitly stated you are usually worried lurkers are scum. You have also explicitly said Angry Birds is town even though he's the epitome of lurking. Like literally 6 posts in a thread of ~1100.

Guess what, if I were you I could throw horrible logic together and say "hey guys Angry Birds + Cut the Rope are aligned blah blah do everything the opposite of what Cut The Rope said now". This is like parallel to me and Vine, except Vine was actually towntelling and Angry Birds is scumtelling.

So get your act together and actually consider what I say and DON'T ASSUME THE OPPOSITE IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING IT. I cannot believe you retracted your tunnel on me then resumed it 100%

I'm coming to the conclusion that either you're scum or my mind is diametrically opposed to yours in how we think about the game. Good lord

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    This
    Temple Run -- Agree to disagree then. My posts are authentic streams of consciousness and that gets wordy. You're more than welcome to disagree with my reads but explain it! Just saying my reads are bad is not enough. I don't stop being me when someone doesn't like it. Why are you so insistent on me being quiet/quieter?

Also nice try on the dodge question: Just who exactly have you been collaborating with that says my posts are too long and it's hard to catch up, hmmm? Players like Flappy Bird had no problem with it and he and I are having authentic discussion and attempt to read through each other's posts and discuss things.

Me shutting up won't happen.

Quizup/Clash

Reading your responses now.

14. ISO #1214

Temple Run -- Agree to disagree then. My posts are authentic streams of consciousness and that gets wordy. You're more than welcome to disagree with my reads but explain it! Just saying my reads are bad is not enough. I don't stop being me when someone doesn't like it. Why are you so insistent on me being quiet/quieter?

Also nice try on the dodge question: Just who exactly have you been collaborating with that says my posts are too long and it's hard to catch up, hmmm? Players like Flappy Bird had no problem with it and he and I are having authentic discussion and attempt to read through each other's posts and discuss things.

Me shutting up won't happen.

Quizup/Clash

Reading your responses now.
    I'm not insistent on you being quiet plz learn 2 read

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Yeah, but I'm saying Kik didn't agree strongly enough with that point. Everyone else who was moderately suspicious of Vine before treated that lure like the most damning evidence in the world. Kik should have latched onto that. Instead, he treated it like an afterthought.
    This right here. I also find it interesting that Kik completely excludes Quizup's interactions with WWF in his read of the player.

Also
    Cut the Rope- Will you be my friend #Lets get drunk

19. ISO #1219

Sorry, I had to punch a wall before actually being able to deal with your shit. Here you go:
    1. I said the first post was more enthusiastic than the three or so following that night. You then said the first post was enthusiastic. How is agreeing with part of my point a disagreement?
    2. You are attacking me for changing my reads. This isn’t a forum that I’ve played many, many games on like DLP. I don’t know these people yet, and I don’t have a full grasp of their meta. So, my initial impressions will not be as accurate. Everyone has a learning curve.
    3. Yes, I found the full team. You of all people should know that I can do that, especially when I’m actually alive on Day 3.
    4. Your math is wrong, because it implies no scumhunting ability on my part.
    5. Kik wasn’t actually pressuring Fall Down. He was doing conditional pressure: something he can point back to to make himself look good when Fall Down flips scum and but also something that has not risk of actually getting Fall Down lynched. If he had actually believed his own arguments, he would have voted for Fall Down at that point.
    6. Are you fucking insane? Kik attacked me for getting other people to contribute. There is literally no reason to do this, when I have been providing reads and pressuring people for the entire fucking game. Everything I have done has been to benefit town, and that should be obvious. He also encouraged the yellows to not answer my questions by undermining me in that way.
    7. Kik hasn’t done any scumhunting besides a terrible push on Vine and the Vine/Fall Down connection. He has pushed me to stop asking questions, which is just plain anti-town.
    8. The “oh look, a large group of people who may be scum” point is the exact thing I caught Words with Friends on, and you don’t think it’s scummy?
    9. What. What. Kik has never argued for Fall Down scum, even though he should have. He instead argued that Vine scum leads to Fall Down scum because he knew Vine would flip town.
    10. I don’t understand the rest of your point? Why would scum want to lynch and easy lynch who’s calling them scum. Is that even a question?
    11. Words with Friends had just replaced in and caught up on over 20 pages. It’s reasonable that he did not remember who had done the kill shot. Additionally, it’s such a stupid mistake that I doubt he would intentionally do it.
    12. The difference between calling Clash of Clans “Clash” and Words with Friends “WWF” is that you have been typing Clash’s name a lot in the thread. Kik had not typed Words with Friends name at all in the thread, and also didn’t abbreviate anyone else. How the fuck does that slip make his post more towny?
    1) You said does not match. I took this to mean that there was less enthusiasm. If you mean more or less enthusiasm then say that. Don't use phrases that leave room for misinterpretation. I'm a literal person. I think the posts are good.
    2) I'm not attacking you for changing reads perse. If I'm not doing a good job at explaining then excuse me for that. I'm attacking you for saying that scum would help town in derping on day one and then now you have a team that doesn't meet that criteria. That's not changing reads, that is going against established information here in this thread.
    3) If you are who I think you are then I wouldn't doubt your ability to find the scum team staying alive this long. It's why I'm having trouble understanding why you think what you do. The player I know that catches scum has a lot more detail. Also when you catch the team the math/NK analysis usually supports that team. This time it doesn't. The team I see here is bullshit. It doesn't make sense. It implies not a single scum took advantage of the town derpiness in day one to make it go further.
    4) My math has nothing to do with anyone's scumhunting ability. My math is geared towards scum optimal play not towards your skill in reads. Since I don't announce all of the mathematical calculations that I do each game (else scum would change meta) my math is towards detecting scum. It is not indicative of any players "reading" ability, of which yours is usually better IMO. It usually meshes with the number crunching pretty well but now...not so much.
    5) I have come up with so many if then statements for this game it boggles my mind. If I had to vote for each time someone I had an if then statement, I'd get voter's whiplash.
    6) Guess so because I only took it as an attack on you. Not an attack on getting people to contribute.
    7) This point again is a rehash of 6. Don't get me started on the providing reads bullshit or we will be here in useless circles. This arc of conversation is the first time you provided a detailed argument at all. Most of the rest of it has been just labelling players and/or trying to extract information from others. That to me is not a read/contributing.
    8 ) Which post are you referring to for that?
    9) Repeat of prior points. Agree to disagree.
    10) Vine's reads were already established bullshit. I agree that scum would like to have an easy lynch (duh) but so far no one has really quoted Vine's ideas or suggested that the be leveraged. For this to be a defense the scum team would have to be scared someone would read the last will. This implies a hyper defensive scum player or team. Kik has not been super defensive in his posts.
    11) That's just so much derpiness I can't stand it. *eyes water* Either Words with Friends is good and couldn't have made the mistake or he's bad and could have. Which one is it?
    12) As I've explained it indicates a level of honesty and probably that Kik is a younger player. I used to work with teenagers some and sometimes they'd come up with cute abbreviations for people for texts. This concept is sneaking into TV shows and other forms of media especially with "ships" that combine names.

I'm trying to see it I am it's just Kik is one of my top town reads right now and I think you are the serial killer.

Clash

Working on a response to yours now.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Cut The Rope. I am now making space for a consideration that you are in fact scum and scum-slipped.

Feel free to call me out on the points I make here, and I'll pull exact quotes out. I don't feel like surfing through your posting history, but I remember what you said.

1) I voted Vine, then moved it sometime later
    2) You claimed I was aligned with Vine and that I would flip scum with Vine
    2.5) I said you had a case of confirmation bias
    3) Vine flipped town
    4) You explicitly stated you had to reevaluate your read on me, and that I was null slightly leaning town
    -----------wtf?? I have posted over 100 times. You have plenty of material to make a proper reasonably grounded read on me, rather than a hand-wavy null
    5) You literally just again totally ignored something I said and assumed the opposite. Like you literally just said Angry Birds must be town "because Clash of Clans said he is scum"

QED: You either have waffled with your reads and slipped OR you have the worst case of confirmation bias I have ever seen. Like seriously. You're changing reads on other players simply because I fucking used colors in a post I made. Like I can't even think of a fucking worse reason to justify ignoring someone than because I posted in fucking colors. I used colors because it pleases my OCD for more crisp organization and because it was an easier way to convey points based on different parts of Angry Birds' post.

I am legitamately worried you are scum now, because you have even explicitly stated you are usually worried lurkers are scum. You have also explicitly said Angry Birds is town even though he's the epitome of lurking. Like literally 6 posts in a thread of ~1100.

Guess what, if I were you I could throw horrible logic together and say "hey guys Angry Birds + Cut the Rope are aligned blah blah do everything the opposite of what Cut The Rope said now". This is like parallel to me and Vine, except Vine was actually towntelling and Angry Birds is scumtelling.

So get your act together and actually consider what I say and DON'T ASSUME THE OPPOSITE IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING IT. I cannot believe you retracted your tunnel on me then resumed it 100%

I'm coming to the conclusion that either you're scum or my mind is diametrically opposed to yours in how we think about the game. Good lord
    Some of this post is very very valid and is a good call out. My brain absolutely works different than most people in the game. I have to do things a lot different than people playing mafia. Talking about myself too much I've been told can be considered COM Claiming so I will have to stop there, but I invite you to ask after the game. Mechanics is my strength, not wordsmithing. Almost everyone I've played with is better at it. That's why I focus on strategy and moves people make.

I also am thinking that you have not played with me in the past all that much. Sometimes I get confirmation bias, but sometimes I am right. There's one game in particular when I was up against one of the most brilliant people I have ever met to play the game and they are pretty new. I knew I could not take him down through posting of arguments because of that. He'd own me faster than you can say the word own. Instead I trolled and yelled and screamed till someone listened. Sometimes my play is not what is expected intentionally so people listen and think for themselves.

Furthermore, reevaluating reads in the case of new evidence is the right play to do. For those who have played with me, I have a really hard time with a majority of my day one reads. I have not "resumed a tunnel on you". If you go back and look at the post in question for your argument I explained why I thought it made Angry Birds town. It was NOT because you said they were scum. *facepalm* I also did not say that post implied you were scum. I just think you are mistaken that Angry Bird's post makes them scum. The main point about Angry Birds at the start of the day is that opening was that it felt very strategic. That it is either mafia bus/town. It wasn't organic. Right now I'm thinking the latter that Angry Birds is town.

The reason you are a null read is because you have some very pro town things and some very scummy things. It's more due to a split. I'm sticking with recent examples for now.

For example, pushing me that I could be scum when most everyone has a town read on me. Another is that you actually put up the Angry Birds argument in the first place.

There are some scummy things you have done as well:

This post you say the game will be made harder by someone doing "active lurking". Why are you not pressuring them as much as Angry Birds? Same with the other active lurkers. -- https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450673

This post you say we need to focus pressure on the lurkers -- Why then have you not continued to discuss Angry Birds? -- https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...672#post450672

And like I've said before if anyone has an argument as to why I am scum, bring it on. Let's get town to see it. Granted I'm town, but the more that is out there and clear for town, the better town is.

23. ISO #1223

lol. k.

Kik

The first couple posts are mechanics based, which look good but aren’t actually all that helpful. I’ll note that the first post:

does not match the level of enthusiasm in the next few.

What does this even mean?

This post is interesting:

Kik accused Fall Down of being scum with Vine. Considering that Fall Down is probably scum, I’m viewing this as setting up a mislynch in case of Fall Down’s death. The most telling thing here is that Kik has a pretty good reason to believe that Fall Down is scum based off this exchange, but he never votes or follows up on it in any way.

The end question is ridiculous. Of course scum know who their buddies are. I find it very unlikely that Kik asked this question for any other reason than getting town cred.
    Actually not ridiculous since game started on day 1, which means that scum haven't had a chance to chat yet. And since my previous experience with being mafia is that the identities of teammates are revealed in night chat, I asked to see if the host had PMed them their allies' names with their role cards, which doesn't always occur (I've played several games in which mafia did not know their allies during day 1, and had to wait until the first night to learn them). But I guess you forgot that it's only obvious to you because you're in the mafia. The rest of us aren't, so we didn't have that information. But thanks for the scum slip.

Good thing Vine wasn’t going to flip scum though, wasn’t it?
    Cool hindsight bias, bro. I guess me voting up a towny was pretty scummy wasn't it. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Vine has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Vine (10 [L-0]): Words with Friends, Cut the Rope, Kik, Quizup <----Hey, look it's you!, Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga (Mayor)
    Clash of Clans (1 [L-9]): 2048
    Cut the Rope (1 [L-9]): Vine
    Candy Crush Saga (1 [L-9]): Clash of Clans
    Fruit Ninja (2 [L-8]): Snapchat, Flappy Bird
    Looks like you were on the Vine train too, buddy. But somehow I'm scum for voting Vine and you're not? Much logic. Such consistency.

Still no scum hunting from Kik, and he comes out openly against dialogue.

There you go with the strawman again. I never said I was against dialogue. I'm against people just asking bullshit questions like "how do you feel about X?" instead of actually stating themselves how they feel about X". And doing that in every. single. post.

Kik was part of the reason we didn’t get rid of Fruit Ninja Day 1. He never bothered to specify which players on the fruit ninja lynch he didn’t like, because he had not actual interest in scumhunting. This post was made to avoid responsibility for what he believed to be a town lynch.
    I was a single abstention out of 19 potential voters but somehow it's solely my fault that he wasn't lynched? Does it hurt pulling all of this shit out of your ass? And I'm pretty sure the lynch was short more than just one vote, but for the sake of your twisted argument let's say it was all my fault... That decision got us a one-use lure, as well as a net of 6 happiness spread across 3 people. And that's just so far. We can keep him alive and let him keep giving us those things until we decide he's useless/dangerous/etc. and lynch him whenever we want. So all in all I'd say not lynching Fruit Ninja actually benefitted town. What have you done for town? Asked a bunch of questions that no one has answered? Mmk.

Mislynch on a townie to clear his buddy. Notice that Kik never actually attacked Vine Day 1, because he had no actual interest in scumhunting.

lolwut. How would lynching a townie clear any buddies of mine? If I even had them, which to my knowledge I do not. And you haven't named anyone as such in this post of yours so are you just not mentioning anyone specifically and hoping everyone will just go along with it without noticing? Unless you're implying that it's Fall Down in which case your only evidence of "buddying" is me accusing of him of being scum with Vine, so if that's your definition of buddying, then I guess you and I are BFFs.

As for not pushing Vine d1, I thought I made it pretty obvious that I was busy at the time. And I still did more in my ~10 posts on d1 then you have in your 100+ posts of useless questions/one-liners.

Side note: Words with Friends first assumed that Angry Birds had been attracted to Tapatalk on the Night Tapatalk died. It’s possible he thought Angry Birds had made the night kill when it was actually another scummate, hence the assumption.

Oh look, an actual attack on Vine and it’s stupid. The best part is the overreaction to being accused of being Fall Down’s teammate and Vine having Angry Birds as possible scum.

Calling it "stupid" without saying why or pointing out any logical problems with it. Textbook discredit for the 3rd time now (or 4th, or5th... I've lost track). The fact that you consider it overreacting to point out that someone is blatantly lying when they completely misrepresent your words actually completely explains your playstyle of trying to twist other people's words against them.

"why do you get upset when I twist your words into meaning something completely different?! Waaaaah!"- Quizup.

Then there’s a dodge of my question about his supposed scumread of Vine.

Then there’s a soft defense of Words with Friends, with a nice backdoor of “but I'll have to re-examine his posts to be sure.” Notable is that Kik called Words with Friends “WWF” here, which implies that he’s had to type Words with Friends’ name many times before. Additionally, for someone who claimed to be sure of Vine’s scumminess, the last sentence lacks any surety or sense of triumph over Vine being caught by a lure.

Yeah, it's not because I didn't feel like typing out "Words With Friends" or anything. No, it must be because we're scum together. So by that logic Flappy bird and Clash of Clans are scum together because I've seen Flappy bird call him CoC. Oh, and Cut the Rope is with them too because Flapp Bird has referred to him as CtR. But there's one mafia already dead...So I guess there's actually 4 mafia. Fancy that. Hosts lied about the setup. Good stuff.

I’m stopping here for now. More to come.
    Cut the Rope: What are you doing? Just ... what are you doing?

Rhetorical questions... Now you're getting really sloppy.

Kik tells people to ignore my requests and not to ask each other questions, and you call that scumhunting. Kik calls Fall Down scum only if the town Vine flips scum, and you call them unaligned. You see Kik town reading Fruit Ninja (someone who could only be town read with prior knowledge, because his every move was scummy) and call that townie. What.
    I never told anyone to ignore your questions. In fact, I told people to take notice of them because they are evidence of your lack of the fact that you post a shitton, yet still manage to not contribute anything to the discussion.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

Yeah, but I'm saying Kik didn't agree strongly enough with that point. Everyone else who was moderately suspicious of Vine before treated that lure like the most damning evidence in the world. Kik should have latched onto that. Instead, he treated it like an afterthought.
    What does that even mean? "not agree strongly enough"... I'm the one who brought it up.

26. ISO #1226

@Temple Run -- I'm shaking my head here. A blatant sheep of a suggestion of a lynch of a probable townie. Suggestions you've been conversing with other players about how my posts are too long. I can read and I'm pretty sure you asked me to tone down my walls when other players do walls as well. Still on my scumdar.

@Quizup -- I could say the same to you about understanding my arguments and why this is a mistake. If you want to start a Kik train and think this is the best thing, then do it. I disagree though and will do my damndest to make sure that we don't lynch someone who I believe is town. Why is it so important to you that I agree? I am one player. At the end of the day what matters is the vote count.

@Flappy Bird -- ???! What kind of buddying fluff is that?? Like I said. The only people I consider friends are the ones that are townie firmed. If you have an argument/wall share it. Town is better off when people share information. I know you said you don't want to "derail" this conversation but walls generally help people to understand what you believe and why. Walls are a good thing.

27. ISO #1227

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    What does that even mean? "not agree strongly enough"... I'm the one who brought it up.
    Bzzt.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    Vine's saying of being lured by Tapatalk seems legit. It's just that because Vine was lured to Tapatalk and Tapatalk die last night pins Vine as a Suspect of his murder.
    Try again.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

It means that you didn't care about the most damning piece of evidence, because you knew it didn't point to Vine being in the scumteam.
    Not really. I still mentioned it later as part of my reason for voting him. I just wasn't the first to mention it as I'd originally thought.

33. ISO #1233

@Kik/Quizup -- The read wall response and the comic made me laugh pretty fucking hard. It's gotta be pretty blunt when I instantaneously notice sarcasm oozing off of a rebuttal post and start laughing my ass off. 1227 and 1228 belong in a hall containing Mafia's funniest posts ever. XKCD is one of my favorite places for comics EVER. *sniff*

Quizup - I unfortunately do have to go until most likely tomorrow morning or I'd continue this discussion to try to help you see where I believe Kik isn't scum.

34. ISO #1234

Some of this post is very very valid and is a good call out. My brain absolutely works different than most people in the game. I have to do things a lot different than people playing mafia. Talking about myself too much I've been told can be considered COM Claiming so I will have to stop there, but I invite you to ask after the game. Mechanics is my strength, not wordsmithing. Almost everyone I've played with is better at it. That's why I focus on strategy and moves people make.

I also am thinking that you have not played with me in the past all that much. Sometimes I get confirmation bias, but sometimes I am right. There's one game in particular when I was up against one of the most brilliant people I have ever met to play the game and they are pretty new. I knew I could not take him down through posting of arguments because of that. He'd own me faster than you can say the word own. Instead I trolled and yelled and screamed till someone listened. Sometimes my play is not what is expected intentionally so people listen and think for themselves.

-------------------------

For example, pushing me that I could be scum when most everyone has a town read on me. Another is that you actually put up the Angry Birds argument in the first place.

There are some scummy things you have done as well:

This post you say the game will be made harder by someone doing "active lurking". Why are you not pressuring them as much as Angry Birds? Same with the other active lurkers. -- https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post450673

This post you say we need to focus pressure on the lurkers -- Why then have you not continued to discuss Angry Birds? -- https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...672#post450672

And like I've said before if anyone has an argument as to why I am scum, bring it on. Let's get town to see it. Granted I'm town, but the more that is out there and clear for town, the better town is.
    First part = lol

Second part = THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. Like exactly.

And you have to pressure lurkers in small quantities. The lurkers will all see your blinding focus and fear their turn, prompting them to post more (hey look at Temple Run, he's posted a few times all of a sudden). Also I feel Angry Bird is the most likely scum of the lot right now. Also I get pressure through using my vote, and hey guess what, it's still sitting on Angry Birds

Can we stop butting heads and work together to solve this game please?

35. ISO #1235

@Kik/Quizup -- The read wall response and the comic made me laugh pretty fucking hard. It's gotta be pretty blunt when I instantaneously notice sarcasm oozing off of a rebuttal post and start laughing my ass off. 1227 and 1228 belong in a hall containing Mafia's funniest posts ever. XKCD is one of my favorite places for comics EVER. *sniff*

Quizup - I unfortunately do have to go until most likely tomorrow morning or I'd continue this discussion to try to help you see where I believe Kik isn't scum.
    FYI CtR, a few of us know you're blatantly wrong with your reads. For example, I don't understand how you scumread me at all. And I don't really see the scumread on Quizup either

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

I'm trying to solve it. I'm telling you. Quizup is scum.
    I would only buy Doomsday Killer, and even then I sincerely doubt it

They're posting from a very strong towny pov. Ex: start of the day posting the grouping of players into town/scum/etc., that's literally what I did overnight and there'd be no reason for Doomsday to do that (and definitely not for scum)

41. ISO #1241

I would only buy Doomsday Killer, and even then I sincerely doubt it

They're posting from a very strong towny pov. Ex: start of the day posting the grouping of players into town/scum/etc., that's literally what I did overnight and there'd be no reason for Doomsday to do that (and definitely not for scum)
    Yes there is... It's not difficult to just sort names into categories without putting any reasoning behind them. Especially if you're scum because then you can put the names anywhere you want and it doesn't really matter because you know who all (or most) of the scum are anyway.

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

Yes there is... It's not difficult to just sort names into categories without putting any reasoning behind them. Especially if you're scum because then you can put the names anywhere you want and it doesn't really matter because you know who all (or most) of the scum are anyway.
    Except his/her reads matched mine eerily closely

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

Except his/her reads matched mine eerily closely
    You had posted your reads on d2, had you not? That makes it even easier for him- He could've just copied yours, moved my name to the scum side, and posted it. I don't see why this makes him any more likely to be town than any other player.

46. ISO #1246

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    I've never done one myself before, but I understand the basic concept. What do -you- use to create them?
    I won't divulge my own methods simply because that exposes them and potentially makes my codes easier to crack. However, you can use basically any method you like to devise them so long as 1. it's difficult to crack (ie. can't be done by a program/AI/humans/etc.) 2. you can explain it. ie. saying your code is XWEFNNNMT and then the next day saying the solution is "cheese" doesn't really work if you can't explain it, because otherwise any idiot disguiser could just "solve" a code however they want without getting caught, which defeats the point of them.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250