1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Go ahead, you will look like a fool, more than you already do

-Mr Tail

Tail be nice with the doggy, he is just trying to play the game or mafia! Regardless of which he is trying his best :3

-Huohuo
    Townie response. Wolves normally auestion it or give thoughts on it.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Respectfully, I hate this take with a burning passion.

As much as historically you two have been on different teams it seems like a very low hanging scum reason to throw out there almost like a hail merry? Thought you're probably trying to bait for reactions like mine so I guess it worked lol
    Bro it’s post 1 what
    /vote garçon

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Doing some catch-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Damn this is a bit of a reach with barely any posts to go off of lol. I'm not completely sure I agree with the take here because temperature testing is a valid way of doing things even if we don't necessarily agree with it.
    Where are you going with this post? I'm not even sure what you think of my post or of Lilypetal. Did you mean "but" instead of "because"? Otherwise, I'm very confused xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    re-read what we've had since everyone's posted (meaning some neutrals and wolves have posted for sure by now)

helz prob town [pretty sure he's mech-confirmed town now but that was before the bride rejection]
    cape prob town
    miz lean town

dm slight lean wolf
    mm seems a bit performative
    Dixit the guy who gives a list of reads on post #99 without prompt and without really having it back anything up. Grrrrr. Also

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Have declined/denied it.

Also,

-vote marshmallow marshall

die more sweet and squishy version of myself

its an inside joke
    how dare you

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    [This is a few posts before Martin followed with his vote]
    The last time MM and I were on a same team was almost 2 years and a half ago.
    Let's see if this game is going to prove me wrong... or not.
    I know what color is my role so...
    Safe bet for day 1, at least for now.
    Also my apologies for my inactivity.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Um, sure. Explanations could be nice. Are you invoking some kind of meta read here?
    Also, this... interesting entrance prompted me to read your ISO (which consists of 4 posts atm, one of them being "g'day" and another being this one). Regarding Martin's bride rejection, I agree with his choice, tbh, especially since Helz was pretty much asking for him to reject. Forcing people to accept the bride is going to be more relevant on D2 with actual suspects: considering how pretty thin and nonserious the pushes have been so far, it would've been quite the waste for him to accept imo.

I also find it very strange that you said "If I'm not chosen, I would like to ask Helz to demand Martin once again." Why would you be chosen? I don't think anyone had ever said anything hostile about you (especially not at the post of your post), so I don't get where this self-consciousness would come from, unless it's because you're nervous scum (especially after not having played in a while).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Bro it’s post 1 what
    /vote garçon
    It's [vote]player's exact name[/vote]
    The vote gets automatically counted by the bot and appears in the Vote Count thingy on the top of each page. It also counts in the WIP vote history feature.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Bro it’s post 1 what
    /vote garçon
    Also, regarding the content of this: do you mean 1 post cannot be a basis for a read or an attack/question? Because... well, it can, that's even what everyone does literally all the time...

11. ISO #311

Um my brain cells are kind of fried and I'm having a hard time mentally keeping track of some of you and the reads, since I'm not familiar, but like

Idk

Aurn aurm auxx?? Meh

Huohuo - meh

Cape - undecided, posts were making my eyes glaze over cuz trying to read on mobile in car before work too tired, need to actually read them to see if make sense. BUT if cape is a wolf he is probably the one putting in the most effort so far. This thought gives me the ick

Lily - not blatantly scumreading her, kinda townreading tbh

Mizery- can be tr for now but I dont think I've seen her wolf before so I'll probs keep tinfoiling for a while if I had to guess

Helz - is like. Ok I guess. Think my brain is mixing up some of his stuff with MM, would need to relook, but I think townlean is ok

Dark magician - if you're only on FoL then I'd be surprised if you knew my meta well enough to make such arguments in defense of me that early but idk you clearly miss social cues a bit lol makes me think of 1 specific person but my brain keeps thinking I've seen that main account on here before, ergo unsure who you are. Idk what to do with you. You're a little alien. Best I can do is a null read I think

Baker - like... start serving I guess? Not enough serve. Requires more serve. Shrug yeetable

Oliverz - yeh I dont remember your early posts which were probably more ai than the ones I saw last page idk null

MM - just clear soooooooo

Um
    Sorry to whoever I cant remember. It's not you, it's me. No amount of couples therapy will fix this, though

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, regarding the content of this: do you mean 1 post cannot be a basis for a read or an attack/question? Because... well, it can, that's even what everyone does literally all the time...
    No I mean attacking somegody first post of the game when it’s a meme vote admitting to having read much more and doign nothing else js wolfie

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Those posts are all in a streak
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    [Replying to Martin]
    Agree with MM read [saying MM is performative].
    Try getting better read on me next time [Martin wolfread DM].
    I’m obvious just a dude from spec chat.
    Nah but actually the more I post the more obvious it should be that I am town here.
    This is a bad (wrong and not terribly productive) post, but I feel like it's coming from town acting "thug life style", so to speak. I am annoyed, but kinda want to give DM a small townread.
    I can see Cape and MM as wolves.
    Deus ex machina read, especially on Cape (your read on me also kinda is, but you said I wasn't mean enough or something lol); if anything, he was tonally towny imo but that's pretty much just gut - and I'm not sure how you could really accuse him of literally anything whatsoever at that point in the game
    If Helz cannot prove themselves they can be the last.
    Although Helz hasn’t done much but there was a Cape pairing so it’s like, if I’m going for GTH team Helz could work with Cape from that read on Helz Cape made.
    Ok so I looked at Rolelist.
    Bribe is only town so Helz is town.
    Perhaps then it could be the guy who called Helz/Cape a team.
    Trying to pair them together in case Helz is still alive and Cape flips wolf.

MM/Cape/That one guy who put Helz/Cape together.

That makes sense yes?
    This progression is super loose and unconvincing lol (why in the world would the guy who called Helz/Cape a team, whoever that is, be scum for being wrong?). That said, it's so unconvincing I don't think it's a scumpainting attempt XD. It looks like a genuine attempt to read people, just a kinda crappy one
    See all those posts and only me posting?
    This is my thread bitches. Get in line.
    see the "thug life style" posting I referred to earlier

Summary: DM is probably town but also annoying xD

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    Spoiler : list of reads :
    Um my brain cells are kind of fried and I'm having a hard time mentally keeping track of some of you and the reads, since I'm not familiar, but like

Idk

Aurn aurm auxx?? Meh

Huohuo - meh

Cape - undecided, posts were making my eyes glaze over cuz trying to read on mobile in car before work too tired, need to actually read them to see if make sense. BUT if cape is a wolf he is probably the one putting in the most effort so far. This thought gives me the ick

Lily - not blatantly scumreading her, kinda townreading tbh

Mizery- can be tr for now but I dont think I've seen her wolf before so I'll probs keep tinfoiling for a while if I had to guess

Helz - is like. Ok I guess. Think my brain is mixing up some of his stuff with MM, would need to relook, but I think townlean is ok

Dark magician - if you're only on FoL then I'd be surprised if you knew my meta well enough to make such arguments in defense of me that early but idk you clearly miss social cues a bit lol makes me think of 1 specific person but my brain keeps thinking I've seen that main account on here before, ergo unsure who you are. Idk what to do with you. You're a little alien. Best I can do is a null read I think

Baker - like... start serving I guess? Not enough serve. Requires more serve. Shrug yeetable

Oliverz - yeh I dont remember your early posts which were probably more ai than the ones I saw last page idk null

MM - just clear soooooooo

Um
    Sorry to whoever I cant remember. It's not you, it's me. No amount of couples therapy will fix this, though
    W...what? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

- Helz is the bride, i.e. confirmed town, not me
    - Assuming "aurn aurm auxx" is Auwt, what explains your "meh"?
    - Explain townread on Lily, because I don't see it, and honestly don't see how anyone could townread her (may have some catchup to do, but still, this take requires explanations)
    - Kinda good point on Baker, actually, he's been laying low and I didn't notice him, he's not entirely gone nor is he useful

I'm aware that you're busy so I don't expect an instant reply, but I do expect a reply eventually @bwcPorscha

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

W...what? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

- Helz is the bride, i.e. confirmed town, not me
    - Assuming "aurn aurm auxx" is Auwt, what explains your "meh"?
    - Explain townread on Lily, because I don't see it, and honestly don't see how anyone could townread her (may have some catchup to do, but still, this take requires explanations)
    - Kinda good point on Baker, actually, he's been laying low and I didn't notice him, he's not entirely gone nor is he useful

I'm aware that you're busy so I don't expect an instant reply, but I do expect a reply eventually @bwcPorscha
    Lol remember how I said I was mixing up posts from you and helz
    Yikers. Soz

My bad helz is cleared and you're just a squishy guy. Um. Idk I dont have. Like. Idk. Idk what to do with you yet. Hand wave

Idk lily just like showed initiative and gave some push back in her posts and said some stuff I find believable

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Okay so those posts from Lilypetal just seem so... off
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    I'm not a noob so no, not this. There was simply nothing to react to or give an AI read on so I just went to do other things
    Ehhh, maybe. I'm not convinced and don't particularly like the tone of this either (and yes, I'm aware this is not something you can really argue against, but that's just how it is, sorry)
    Mizery's posts around p#50 feel real bad. Like someone who just has no idea what to post so they keep going with random shit

Might not be AI for them but definitely pinged me
    That's Mizery for you, definetly not out of their meta here
    How do I vote on here

I'm going to vote cape for this post lol

Let's break this down

Wolfy self awareness on the "make up some thoughts"

Mentions a claim that imo doesn't matter at all. I read it and went yeah ok w/e. Idk why that's even necessary here

Says miz is town despite miz just throwing out a bunch of nonsensical posts. Not to mention that the LAMIST "omg no one is here when i am" is more often a wolf thing to post

Other read is probs not that AI, but it is kind of a nothing read because it's just a "strange" read

So yeah Cape looks pretty bad here.
    This (and to some extent, the post before, but especially this one) feels like scum trying to find a reason to hate on someone, trying to replicate a reasoned scumread on people to look useful.
    I don't think town would seriously comment that way on "make up some thoughts" unless they were previously tunnelled at the target player. It reads like "Hey, this is something that could look weird, I should point it out, it would give me a reason to scumread someone", and this just resonates with a scum mindset.
    I was gonna comment on the other lines but actually realized it was the same feeling and analysis throughout the entire post, so just ^ the same thing to various extents for the entire attack on Cape lol

-vote Lilypetal

(My vote was already on her, but this is a more serious vote and I wish to renew it, be it just for the sake of vote history)

~~

Considering this, I reaaalllyyyyy want to hear reasons from those who said they townread Lily (such as Porscha, not sure if anyone else said it).

32. ISO #332

this is influenced by my meta with her but lily is a strong town and i wouldn't worry about them until later

DM is also towny according to meta and no need to sus them today

luka didn't ping me so far

porscha is fine on her own(mostly) but cape's treatment of porscha and oliverz has been pinging me

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    A few points on this. I specifically asked Martin to Deny me so the public confirmation would come out.
    I feel having just 1 confirmed town does a lot of good things for the town with minimal risk given the scums roles.
    Nobody has pointed it out so I will. There are no citizens. Every role is a PR in this game and town will likely have a majority until at least N2 making a nice advantage (so long as the town is not reckless with their actions. Some will likely do more damage than good.)
    I can propose as many times as I want but only once at a time. I do not have the intention of using the role to confirm a second town. Leashing a neutral would be good or leveraging a LYLO might be a thing but I do not want to tie myself to another town player and if I hit a mafia in the early days it would just make for a complicated issue that would not be the most productive outside of a sorta vengeful function.
    Doing some catch-up.
    Um, sure. Explanations could be nice. Are you invoking some kind of meta read here?
    Also, this... interesting entrance prompted me to read your ISO (which consists of 4 posts atm, one of them being "g'day" and another being this one). Regarding Martin's bride rejection, I agree with his choice, tbh, especially since Helz was pretty much asking for him to reject. Forcing people to accept the bride is going to be more relevant on D2 with actual suspects: considering how pretty thin and nonserious the pushes have been so far, it would've been quite the waste for him to accept imo.

I also find it very strange that you said "If I'm not chosen, I would like to ask Helz to demand Martin once again." Why would you be chosen? I don't think anyone had ever said anything hostile about you (especially not at the post of your post), so I don't get where this self-consciousness would come from, unless it's because you're nervous scum (especially after not having played in a while).
    (This answer is directed at MM, but can also be used as a follow-up to the discussion about Bride we've had with Helz.)
    The part about the oppositness of our roles is mostly to see if the box is gonna checked once again, nothing says you are scum, it just a trend I've observed from the past games up until now.
    By saying "If I'm not chosen..." what I meant was, I would totally accept a proposal D1.
    Once again I don't see how you can feel such demands to be scummy, considering how strong this role is D1, Helz anyway already drew a mark on his back by revealing, and the Mafia are aware of who the other Mafia are, thus having Helz claim "My target is clean" will give almost literally nothing worth of info (apart that one may have been granted Helz's trust) to the scums while allowing a strong advantage throughout the game.
    Of course there is this downside that one death would cause the other one, but what I meant was I'm ready to take the risk, something that a scum would not.

I reiterate, I would gladly accept it, and I believe that not doing it, just like Martin did (on behalf of Helz' direct demand to refuse), was probably not the correct play here.

And also, in what world would a scum even ask the Bride to do so? I personally would not do it as a scum, because losing 1 town for a scum is not really worthy, ya see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    can we not vote huohuo? it is their first game here, lets be nice
    Voting the uwu spam slot into oblivion on D1 seems like a good way to have very little information because it's not the kind of slot that will create very interesting or analysable interactions imo, so I'm not against the concept, even though I don't particularly townread them

That said, what are you doing? You basically just exist afaik
    Lol remember how I said I was mixing up posts from you and helz
    Yikers. Soz

My bad helz is cleared and you're just a squishy guy. Um. Idk I dont have. Like. Idk. Idk what to do with you yet. Hand wave

Idk lily just like showed initiative and gave some push back in her posts and said some stuff I find believable
    Lol no problem

As for Lily... I mean, no, she did not show initiative AT ALL tbh lol, she mostly reacted to my post and then proceeded to try to push someone, seemingly to appear active/useful, and it felt artificial (see my last post; tbh there's a lot of gut in this read but still). Not sure where you're seeing the initiative

35. ISO #335

Lmao wait as far as you know this is also my first game here. Defend me, meat shield! Surely you wont mind
    yo

you just said floor is lava and half the players townread you for it

you dont need a white knight

also i have no history with huohuo but they have been entertaining ;p

36. ISO #336

Cape is effort cleared + I agree with the logic
    Auwt had a mm with me on the reveal so >.< townie
    Well I wouldn't want to jump out of your pocket, but I don't particularly see MM being scummy rn, just a trend-to-be-confirmed-once-again from past games.
    I don't really know about your reasons though.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #337

(This answer is directed at MM, but can also be used as a follow-up to the discussion about Bride we've had with Helz.)
    The part about the oppositness of our roles is mostly to see if the box is gonna checked once again, nothing says you are scum, it just a trend I've observed from the past games up until now.
    By saying "If I'm not chosen..." what I meant was, I would totally accept a proposal D1.
    Once again I don't see how you can feel such demands to be scummy, considering how strong this role is D1, Helz anyway already drew a mark on his back by revealing, and the Mafia are aware of who the other Mafia are, thus having Helz claim "My target is clean" will give almost literally nothing worth of info (apart that one may have been granted Helz's trust) to the scums while allowing a strong advantage throughout the game.
    Of course there is this downside that one death would cause the other one, but what I meant was I'm ready to take the risk, something that a scum would not.

I reiterate, I would gladly accept it, and I believe that not doing it, just like Martin did (on behalf of Helz' direct demand to refuse), was probably not the correct play here.

And also, in what world would a scum even ask the Bride to do so? I personally would not do it as a scum, because losing 1 town for a scum is not really worthy, ya see.
    Hm, saying you would be willing to accept the proposal and kinda inviting the bride to propose to you is indeed pretty towny in a vacuum, actually.
    Also, I understand your post better now, but what you wrote absolutely didn't mean you would accept a proposal on D1, it implied Helz could do it tomorrow and you'd accept, which would've been weird because you weren't being suspected, like, at all, so there would be no reason to propose to you (since proposing basically = cop check).

As for the part about myself, /shrug, I'm confused and you seem to also be, since you're basically saying "I'm waiting to see if I read you that way or the other" lol

38. ISO #338

OH I'M DUMB, YOU JUST MEANT WE USUALLY ARE ON DIFFERENT TEAMS XD
    Okay I misread, my bad!

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Pinpoints the kill to one of two people for protectives, gives town 2 IC's whats bad about that
    Ah well didn't see it nevermind, glad we are on the same page.
    +townpoint

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Well I wouldn't want to jump out of your pocket, but I don't particularly see MM being scummy rn, just a trend-to-be-confirmed-once-again from past games.
    I don't really know about your reasons though.
    mm = mindmeld. stay in my nice and cozy pocket where u belong

45. ISO #345

OH I'M DUMB, YOU JUST MEANT WE USUALLY ARE ON DIFFERENT TEAMS XD
    Okay I misread, my bad!
    Yeah, yeah exactly.
    Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

46. ISO #346

yo

you just said floor is lava and half the players townread you for it

you dont need a white knight

also i have no history with huohuo but they have been entertaining ;p
    LMFAO like... kind of I guess, I dont think I got tr'd much for it though, I did get voted a few times I saw though so idk. I dont think huohuo needs white knight either? Unless my vote made any real wagon, I just dont actively recall that. And they clearly arent a new FM player so like. They can probably handle their situation themselves regardless

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

i never called cape scum

you are getting voted by me because I got pinged by your earlier posts and wanted to see more of it.

IC voting you did encourage me too so there is that.

what are your thoughts on Helz voting you?
    clear town: helz baker

towny: dm lily varcron scumbot

null/leans: auwt proscha mr.tail luka mm martin huohuo

wolfy: oliverz144 cape90 mizery

-vote oliverz144
    ladies and gentlemen , we got em
    -vote bakermir

catch up for yall:

Bakermir scumreads cape
    bakermir scumreads me, Oliwaz144 because I " scumread " cape
    bakermir votes me.
    this all happened in one post!!!!

i point it out
    he claims he never scumread cape

WOLF CATCHED IN PERSON AT PLACE OF CRIME
    he forgot what reads he fabricated, forgot the playbook
    Praise the Lord!

49. ISO #349

tbh no one is gonna accept your proposal

and if I were you, I would probably holster that longer but no point discussing that anymore either
    A scum would not, that's correct, yes.
    Yes, hold it on for some extra days, just to make sure there are multiple possible targets, and not only Helz, easier that way.

*wink, wink*

Jokes apart,
    Neither the first nor the latter sentences are town friendly, imo.

50. ISO #350

A scum would not, that's correct, yes.
    Yes, hold it on for some extra days, just to make sure there are multiple possible targets, and not only Helz, easier that way.

*wink, wink*

Jokes apart,
    Neither the first nor the latter sentences are town friendly, imo.
    I sincerely disagree on this. I think Helz will be stuck in a loophole of nobody wanting to accept it.

I think wolves first goal is to get Helz to connect to another townie instead of them for a double kill.

In fact, I can only see pack wolves accepting this proposal if they are pushed into it and in the end get a potential 1f1 if something goes wrong.

My prayers are for Helz, I hope there will be a protective alive tonight to save our IC.