Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 4823
  1. ISO #3251

2. ISO #3252

3. ISO #3253

4. ISO #3254

5. ISO #3255

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Lets not forget to add blink + Yues as confirmed village as well, as Frinckles was pushing both of them as scum partners if I remember correctly.
    yes yes yes. frinckles's lynch confirms a LOT of people

if we lynch town!yuesford, town is in a 4v9 scenario and scum can kill two people tonight. darkness can hit magus and kill villager on the same night. we could have a slime clean a murder, creating even more chaos. frinckles keeps pressuring ppl to reveal their roles. he is currently asking oberon to reveal which pr he is. the more ppl that reveal their roles today, the more likely that darkness will hit a magus tonight.

mm, frinckles, and wrath are mind-melding by calling oberon a freaking templar. wrath is openly scummy. mm lost all credibility after scumreading ozy. despite what FRINCKLES said, he is NOT confirmed town bc he said he was roleblocked. frinckles hasn't even considered that mm is darkness who was prevented from killing last night. mm also "towncleared" people for extremely weak reasons this game. u can blame that on his general afk-ness, but i think part of the reason why he's afk is bc he's scum and would rather play town. frinckles is making an extremely ballsy play by claiming archer, but him thunderdoming as scum by claiming an investigative is NOT out of his scumrange. i've seen him do the exact same thing before. i tonally read blink and yuesford as town, so i'm more willing to believe them over frinckles in this thunderdome.

if we lynch town!frinckles, town is in a 4v9 scenario, but yuesford is outed scum and blink is most likely scum,, making town!frinckles lynch a 2 for 1 trade. i doubt town!frinckles can find more investigative leads as a watchful ranger, since statistically those chances are pretty low. @LagAttack you can confirm that stats part, UWOWU HEWWO!!! this is a 2 scum for 1 town trade as oberon mentioned, but even better because watchful ranger is arguably less powerful than an elemental magus

6. ISO #3256

7. ISO #3257

8. ISO #3258

Mind you my respect for Oberon went into the negatives the moment they said they lied about their red check on MM.
    I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk, yet I think village who lies is being incredibly selfish and not playing for their win condition.
    i was pissed at first too, but now my respacc for oberon has increased tenfold bc i pull this strategy off in the mod ALL THE FUCKING TIME UWOWU HEWWO!!! OWOWU HEWWOWUWO

9. ISO #3259

Also radical idea I know, yet maybe don't be a f***ing troll and play for your win condition no matter your alignment.
    That applies double if you're town/village.
    sometimes you gotta be a troll to win ^-^ this is definitely something that players on this site agree with btw

like how i trolled you by telling you to leave the game, although i feel kind of bad bc that was pretty mean ;W;

10. ISO #3260

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    sometimes you gotta be a troll to win ^-^ this is definitely something that players on this site agree with btw

like how i trolled you by telling you to leave the game, although i feel kind of bad bc that was pretty mean ;W;
    Well at least you're being honest there.
    It's probably a culture thing seeing as my home site has strict rules concerning trolling.

11. ISO #3261

I'm still confused as fuck as to why Frinckles would hammer MM there... like if he's town that's just a huge mindfuck to me. With a possible jester in play and you believing I'm jester... yeah no. It'd be better play to hammer me instead of MM.

12. ISO #3262

we've four random hero claims:

frinckles is archer
    wrath is rogue
    ganelon is an unknown pr
    yuesford is a priest (??????)

out of these, two are lying. i think frinckles and wrath are lying. the chances of them being a scum team together is quite high considering how similarly they've been thinking this game, frinckles's unwillingness to lynch wrath despite attacking that slot on day 1, and frinckles's apparent TOWNREAD of wrath.

a oberon/yuesford scum team simply makes no sense. i refuse to see either oberon and yuesford as templar. oberon is game-solving like crazy and yuesford only acted jester-y when he got pushed earlier today. also, yuesford claimed villager about 100 times then softed priest. he's probably a trolling villager who thinks he's getting pushed for bs reasons. however, i still tonally read him more than frinckles, so for the moment i think he's more likely to be a power role than frinckles and wrath. i said earlier that frinckles's lynch will provide massive clears.

i don't think i mentioned this before, but his discredit of oberon is ALSO very similar to how scum!frinckles called me a stupid town the last time we played together. wait, he called oberon stupid in this game too with that dumb meme that looks like it came from the 1500's.

fuck, i can still see a world where frinckles simply screwed up by calling yues and blink a scum team, but frinckles jumped to that conclusion with ZERO PROGRESSION. frinckles only attacked varcron and wrath yesterday. he argued a little with blink, but he didn't write a weird wall-post on blink like he did on the other two. actually, scratch that. priest!yues would've confirmed he visited blink a long time ago and probably never revealed his role.

ppl have said this before, but i'll reiterate: there is one scum between frinckles and yues. frinckles's lynch will give us more info than a yues lynch. if yues is villager, we know that frinckles is lock scum, and that wrath/mm are probably scum. i guess we can still solve the game if we lynch town!yues, but i think a frinckles/wrath/mm team is more likely to land that one-shot on the magus than a yues/blink team. again, if frinckles is town then we know for sure that yues is scum and that blink is 90% scum, 100% scum if yues is a fanatic or darkness.

speaking about a yues/blink team:
    1. i can not see how they're a team together besides frinckles's investigative "lead" on them. i literally see zero association between the two
    2. i've no clue who the third scummate could be

i also think frinckles is the scummier-sounding of the two based on my experience with frinckles, my knowledge of typical scumtells, and my theory that he's in a team with wrath and mm.

13. ISO #3263

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm still confused as fuck as to why Frinckles would hammer MM there... like if he's town that's just a huge mindfuck to me. With a possible jester in play and you believing I'm jester... yeah no. It'd be better play to hammer me instead of MM.
    you mentioned two scenarios already, but another possible one is that he's town and simply trying to work with everyone else
    i'm glad u actually aren't knight

16. ISO #3266

17. ISO #3267

It is possible that Frinckles Yues Blink are all town and lynching one of them may not give that 2 for 1 or whatever, that's making assumptions.

I am not a believer in Wrath's claim of Rogue, his play has been Templar-like but could be scum faking Templar. Rogue is a nice role to fake-claim because no sane Magus will level up such a troll Wraith, so he will always have an excuse for having 0 information to confirm himself and knowing that Archer also won't be able to confirm as his target would get supposedly redirected (and then a visiting shadow!Wrath "Rogue" could go and frame a random "fake" target that he "redirected" to).

18. ISO #3268

19. ISO #3269

20. ISO #3270

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    It is possible that Frinckles Yues Blink are all town and lynching one of them may not give that 2 for 1 or whatever, that's making assumptions.

I am not a believer in Wrath's claim of Rogue, his play has been Templar-like but could be scum faking Templar. Rogue is a nice role to fake-claim because no sane Magus will level up such a troll Wraith, so he will always have an excuse for having 0 information to confirm himself and knowing that Archer also won't be able to confirm as his target would get supposedly redirected (and then a visiting shadow!Wrath "Rogue" could go and frame a random "fake" target that he "redirected" to).
    i like this post.

can you go back to day 1 and pull up who voted you? go to "Search Thread" right above the first post on this page and search "-vote pqrnhack"

i initially townread you, so scum may have been on ur train

21. ISO #3271

i am also thinking of lynching wrath bc pqr brought up EVEN MORE points that point to wrath not being a rogue. if frinckles is truly an archer, he COULD find some more leads tonight. besides, watchful ranger is an extremely hard role to fake. it's a fact that frinckles is aware of this. so he is either an archer or scum faking archer. if he's scum faking archer, he'll at latest die tomorrow. however, if he gets lynched tomorrow, it may already be too late for town. especially if we lynch templar sometime after that

i may be thinking too many steps ahead by saying frinckles is scum. however, frinckles is also thinking too many steps ahead by saying oberon is a templar. i don't think town!frinckles thinks too many steps ahead when templarreading/scumreading someone.

22. ISO #3272

i don't think frinckles thinks too many steps ahead when reading anyone in general, so i think he fabricated his templar read on oberon.

the reason i said frinckles was "thinking too many steps ahead," even though it may be a misrepresentation, is because i literally can not think of any other explanation why frinckles is calling oberon a t e m p l a r.

23. ISO #3273

i like this post.

can you go back to day 1 and pull up who voted you? go to "Search Thread" right above the first post on this page and search "-vote pqrnhack"

i initially townread you, so scum may have been on ur train
    I wouldn't add much weight to it, but the people that voted me were: D1 Ozy, Ceko, CRich, N2, Wrath, and D2 Yues, Blink. Half of those are useless, because they were in response to my own votes on them and others were due to mechanics-related confusion.

24. ISO #3274

Dont mind my vote, I just put it on a guy that wasnt likely to get hammered while I slept. I also re-read Rich's post, which I initially misunderstood.
    Actually this isn't a bad reason to vote outside a thunderdome.
    Mind you I find it curious that MM disappeared from the thread, when Oberon claimed to have red checked MM.
    I wouldn't mind if MM were out of the game too.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

25. ISO #3275

Mind you I find it curious that MM disappeared from the thread, when Oberon claimed to have red checked MM.
    I'm down.

26. ISO #3276

I wouldn't add much weight to it, but the people that voted me were: D1 Ozy, Ceko, CRich, N2, Wrath, and D2 Yues, Blink. Half of those are useless, because they were in response to my own votes on them and others were due to mechanics-related confusion.
    this is just to clear myself. i rly want ppl to townread me so they can believe my argument about yues v frinckles comes from town!ceko instead of super-wolf ceko.

i only voted you cuz i was like "imma follow my townreads/scumreads (not so sure if i said scumreads too, but it's possible lol)." my vote on you was self-admittedly a sheep vote at the time i voted you and it was also my most non-committal vote

27. ISO #3277

mm was roleblocked but frinckles says that makes him confirmed town lmfao

why would magus roleblock a town. obviously, magus roleblocked mm bc they think he's scum

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Shaddup and hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall

Everyone else literally self solves I'm ready for Day 3, If we keep this up Lag+frinckles will probably force a Magus hardclaim out.
    Ok
    -vote Marshmallow marshall
    it was L-2 when Frinckles voted. the next vote would've hammered.

33. ISO #3283

34. ISO #3284

Shaddup and hammer.

Everyone else literally self solves I'm ready for Day 3, If we keep this up Lag+frinckles will probably force a Magus hardclaim out.
    i am also thinking of lynching wrath bc pqr brought up EVEN MORE points that point to wrath not being a rogue. if frinckles is truly an archer, he COULD find some more leads tonight. besides, watchful ranger is an extremely hard role to fake. it's a fact that frinckles is aware of this. so he is either an archer or scum faking archer. if he's scum faking archer, he'll at latest die tomorrow. however, if he gets lynched tomorrow, it may already be too late for town. especially if we lynch templar sometime after that

i may be thinking too many steps ahead by saying frinckles is scum. however, frinckles is also thinking too many steps ahead by saying oberon is a templar. i don't think town!frinckles thinks too many steps ahead when templarreading/scumreading someone.
    I think wrath is trying really hard to seem like a templar. too hard.

35. ISO #3285

Shaddup and hammer.

these votes show frinckles was at L-2 before you unvoted. blink voted frinckles 30 minutes after your unvote, but that is irrelevant
    you forgot no2's vote

36. ISO #3286

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288

39. ISO #3289

40. ISO #3290

41. ISO #3291

42. ISO #3292

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    you forgot no2's vote
    i did, because it was before u claimed knight with a red-check on mm.

ty, it is now objectively TRUE that frinckles put mm at l-1.

numbertwo
    theoneceko
    oberon
    crichard
    yuesford
    FRINCKLES

all voted for mm.

i may be confirmation biasing here but frinckles probably thought his chances of winning were 0.1%, so he tried to increase that to 0.2% by bussing his teammate

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294

45. ISO #3295

i did, because it was before u claimed knight with a red-check on mm.

ty, it is now objectively TRUE that frinckles put mm at l-1.

numbertwo
    theoneceko
    oberon
    crichard
    yuesford
    FRINCKLES

all voted for mm.

i may be confirmation biasing here but frinckles probably thought his chances of winning were 0.1%, so he tried to increase that to 0.2% by bussing his teammate
    So MM being scum would spew all voters except Frinckles as not scum.
    If we go with Frinckles tried to turbo bus their team mate because lol! red check.

46. ISO #3296

there's something wrong about frinckles suggesting blink is a leveled-up shadow who got targeted by magus, AH YES I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

blink was screaming that he couldn't use his ability last night!!! everything from that train on blink spewed blink as town. so, he must actually be a RANDOM HERO

therefore, frinckles's claim that blink was targeted by darkness goes up in smoke. i wouldn't put it past slime!yuesford to "randomly" target blink, but holy fuck maybe mm is darkness who got rb'ed last night which is why nobody got killed! all speculation, but certainly within the realm of possibility.

unlike frinckles suggesting blink isn't actually a paladin >_<_<_>_<

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

That in particular as Frinckles immediately saying blink + Yues were scum/scum first without considering blink + yues as village/village pinged me as odd when I saw it.
    yea it pinged me too, i believe didn't say anything about it until oberon and varcron chimed in. i was surprised at how varc reached the exact same conclusion i did about frinckles. that could've been a pocket attempt from scum!varc, although he wouldn't need to pocket me if i already townread him. however, he could've just been opportunistic scum. i'll just have to re-read and get my facts straight before reaching any conclusions, if i've the willpower

49. ISO #3299

50. ISO #3300

So MM being scum would spew all voters except Frinckles as not scum.
    If we go with Frinckles tried to turbo bus their team mate because lol! red check.
    pretty much... "spew all voters except Frinckles as not scum" is an exaggeration though. everyone who voted mm, except numbertwo and frinckles, are in my towncore.

i hated lag's wagon (although it hardly gained traction), i hated ozy's wagon, i hated blink's wagon, and i hated yuesford's wagon.

i hated frinckles's wagon too, especially since wrath, zzorange, and numbertwo voted frinckles, but wrath took his vote off.

i'd rly hate it if @ZZorange won by coasting by as scum. i think zz's vote is NAI though