User Tag List

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2934
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    like you want to know how many of each alignment were alive per day or something?

There was a Vampire who was neutral evil
    There is a Mastermind who is neutral evil
    There is me, Illuminati, who is neutral benign
    There were 3 mobsters, now 2, who are scum
    And there were 9 Town to start with

Just do the math of who died when
    So you ARE admitting to being Illuminati, yet you say Dipper's thing was manipulated? How could he have known you were Illuminati specifically?

4. ISO #2104

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    So you ARE admitting to being Illuminati, yet you say Dipper's thing was manipulated? How could he have known you were Illuminati specifically?
    I think Mobsters were given information similar to how other non-town were

Also, why don't tell me? You're mobster, how did you know?

5. ISO #2105

OR

You can let me go through with my action to kill Candy tonight, I have that action locked in

We know that Dipper is another Mobster, so someone else can kill them, or we vote them out tomorrow

Then there is the mastermind, and frankly, I'm not telling you who it is, but I won't vote against you either
    Again, I fully expect to be voted out because Town are derping hard, but this is the alternative

In case you haven't been following, I am neutral benign, I know who the neutral evil is, and I know Candy and Dipper are both Mobsters

You're welcome

Feel free to vote me to confirm it, and then you are literally in a mechanical loss position

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    a megaphone was activated! A message has been relayed to the town. It is:

Spoiler : Message :

FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.

8. ISO #2108

Also, to be clear, I share a chat with Mastermind
    Vampire had the option to win with Mastermind

Mastermind literally told me Dipper is Mobster

And Dipper's claim as neutral has nothing to do with Mastermind

Candy + Dipper = Mobsters, lock it in
    Then old man is mastermind, right? He's the only one that it could be based on that card flip.

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Old Man McGucket I wanna ask you a question. Lemme know when you're online.
    IF blandin is telling the truth about the mastermind being alive, then it has to be Old Man, right? Because Old Man claims to have attacked the mastermind, and there could be a 30% chance he switched bodies.

Big IF though since Blandin is already telling other lies.

11. ISO #2111

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    IF blandin is telling the truth about the mastermind being alive, then it has to be Old Man, right? Because Old Man claims to have attacked the mastermind, and there could be a 30% chance he switched bodies.

Big IF though since Blandin is already telling other lies.
    Eh, it's possible. It's also possible it's Soos because Soos has been REALLY quiet today, and ignored me when I asked for his role.

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

I realize my derpy conversation with Tambry is now extremely incriminating in light of this new information, though I probably should have anticipated this. I don't know how bad it looks externally, but if it is bad enough to justify my lynch, I would much rather take the cyanide pills instead. It seems to declare the death as soon as host notices so there's no issue with figuring out "whether I really took them". If I suddenly am unhappy to take the cyanide pills on a later day, it should be implicitly obvious why. It sounds like the cult has a conversion literally every fcking night meaning every single consecutive lynch needs to be correct to stop them, on top of a night kill to actually reduce their number or a correct conversion-block to stop growth.

In my partial defense, assuming the cult conversion failed on n2, I could have only been converted to cult on the first night or started the game as cult. And that would make my decision to shoot gideon extremely odd. I also (hope) that my actions and behaviour on day 2 suggest my motivations were town. I had no reason to backtrack on my thoughts on Mabel or Tambry. But I guess you can decide that for yourself.

There is something that is bugging me. Blendin's ability would presumably work in addition to the factional conversion, suggesting someone got converted to cult anyway and there are probably still 3 cultists >.>. Is there something I am missing here that does not make this alignment insanely broken? 2 conversions per cycle rather than the usual 0.5 is patently insane.

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

This whole test is stupid actually. There is no reason to entertain this. I never revealed what exactly my toy from day 1 was... only the letter. I now confirm it to be a black toy helicopter with the letter A on it. I can only know that if I am still Old Man McGucket.

See? Hiding that information was a pro move! I definitely forsaw all of this!

26. ISO #2126

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    This whole test is stupid actually. There is no reason to entertain this. I never revealed what exactly my toy from day 1 was... only the letter. I now confirm it to be a black toy helicopter with the letter A on it. I can only know that if I am still Old Man McGucket.

See? Hiding that information was a pro move! I definitely forsaw all of this!
    @FM-Dipper Pines

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

To summarize some of Blendin's claims:
    - He is able to convert people
    - The game started 9v6

If this is true, then the game started at MYLO for town, as one mis-elimination and one conversion leads to 7v7, that's not even including any night kills.

It seems kind of hard to believe the hosts would put is in a game where we start at MYLO :\

So I don't believe him.

If Dipper is telling the truth and there is a cult that is really able to make a conversion every night, then we still have some serious problems, but at least we're not straight up lost.

Dipper's claim of being a neutral role that can help town does gain some additional credibility because night 1 I did receive the following message in a bottle:
    you open the present and there's a bottle inside! There seems to be some sort of message... you open the bottle and the message says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

Also, to be clear, I share a chat with Mastermind
    Vampire had the option to win with Mastermind

Mastermind literally told me Dipper is Mobster

And Dipper's claim as neutral has nothing to do with Mastermind

Candy + Dipper = Mobsters, lock it in
    Blendin had been claiming to be an evildoer of some sort, seemed to be an Illuminati according to Dipper (who himself seemed to be a neutral, perhaps with good intent, perhaps with evil deeds). Either way, Blendin seemed to have to go.

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    Blendin had been claiming to be an evildoer of some sort, seemed to be an Illuminati according to Dipper (who himself seemed to be a neutral, perhaps with good intent, perhaps with evil deeds). Either way, Blendin seemed to have to go.

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    Claim a role, Mr Sergei Caliendo, please <3

You're up next on the PoE if you don't claim your rolecard today

As I implore Sergei to claim a role for the betterment of the town - so that all the cards may be on the table so to speak - I hand him a piece of paper and a pencil. I instruct him to write out the exact details of his role and alignment so that all the town may see.

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo

Everyone else has claimed a role. Time for you two to claim roles as well.
    Surprised by Mabel Pines not showing dinosaur drawings anymore, but speaking very seriously, I reach for my personal diary in my pocket. On the very last page of the diary, written as the end of all my life, lies my notes on what I am, on the very essence of my being. Given the dire circumstances Gravity Falls finds itself in, I show the Assembly the page of my life.

My Essence

Town Alan Wake

I receive my role in this world, only to be stunned with the sudden self realization that I am the Writer Alan Wake.
    It seems in this story I must now play in will be filled with many obstacles. If I am to make it out alive I need to abide by certain restrictions.

- I must continue to write in this narrative tone. If I am to stop at any point, I lose my ability to control the narrative and I can kiss my protagonist protection goodbye. ["That is why even the page of my life is written in accordance with my essence, the Writer's essence, instead of using the exact words of the Gods when they had spoken to me." I think of telling that to the Assembly, but believe it may be too strange for them to understand and decide against it.]

My Passive Abilities
    -Protagonist Protection: [I deliberately hide the specifics of my protection with my hand, as I do not wish to give the evildoers a tutorial on how to commit murder on me.]
    -Narrative Control: As the writer of this nightmare, I have complete control over this game and story, this means that any ability that can effect the narrative or control the host are nullified as long as I am able to still write.

Equipment [this keeps changing due to the chapters of the very story of my life, which I do not control, and I lost everything but my flashlight on the first night of my arrival; perhaps I should not consider this as part of my very essence anymore, I told to myself.]
    Flashlight: I can use my flashlight against the taken during the night, by concentrating my light onto another player I can permanently remove any immunity they have to death.
    Revolver: I may use my revolver at night to take the life of a taken.
    Shotgun: I can use my shotgun to blast a player and take their life and the life of anyone with them that night
    Flashbang: I can stun anyone attempting to visit me at night, role-blocking them.

[On the second night, I have received a typewriter. I could rewrite the story with it, giving my life to bring back someone else into the story. In the secrets of my mind, I tell myself that should my life become pointless for the greater good compared to a glorious hero of this town, I would gladly give my life, said I to the Assembly, pledging my eternal loyalty to the side of righteousness.]

The goal of my life: Eliminate all evil-doers. I do not need to survive to the end of times. If the Town's wincon is achieved, I win even if I am dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive to carry on the fight for what's right.

I then sit back to let others think about my revelation.

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

Surprised by Mabel Pines not showing dinosaur drawings anymore, but speaking very seriously, I reach for my personal diary in my pocket. On the very last page of the diary, written as the end of all my life, lies my notes on what I am, on the very essence of my being. Given the dire circumstances Gravity Falls finds itself in, I show the Assembly the page of my life.

My Essence

Town Alan Wake

I receive my role in this world, only to be stunned with the sudden self realization that I am the Writer Alan Wake.
    It seems in this story I must now play in will be filled with many obstacles. If I am to make it out alive I need to abide by certain restrictions.

- I must continue to write in this narrative tone. If I am to stop at any point, I lose my ability to control the narrative and I can kiss my protagonist protection goodbye. ["That is why even the page of my life is written in accordance with my essence, the Writer's essence, instead of using the exact words of the Gods when they had spoken to me." I think of telling that to the Assembly, but believe it may be too strange for them to understand and decide against it.]

My Passive Abilities
    -Protagonist Protection: [I deliberately hide the specifics of my protection with my hand, as I do not wish to give the evildoers a tutorial on how to commit murder on me.]
    -Narrative Control: As the writer of this nightmare, I have complete control over this game and story, this means that any ability that can effect the narrative or control the host are nullified as long as I am able to still write.

Equipment [this keeps changing due to the chapters of the very story of my life, which I do not control, and I lost everything but my flashlight on the first night of my arrival; perhaps I should not consider this as part of my very essence anymore, I told to myself.]
    Flashlight: I can use my flashlight against the taken during the night, by concentrating my light onto another player I can permanently remove any immunity they have to death.
    Shotgun: I can use my shotgun to blast a player and take their life and the life of anyone with them that night
    Flashbang: I can stun anyone attempting to visit me at night, role-blocking them.

[On the second night, I have received a typewriter. I could rewrite the story with it, giving my life to bring back someone else into the story. In the secrets of my mind, I tell myself that should my life become pointless for the greater good compared to a glorious hero of this town, I would gladly give my life, said I to the Assembly, pledging my eternal loyalty to the side of righteousness.]

The goal of my life: Eliminate all evil-doers. I do not need to survive to the end of times. If the Town's wincon is achieved, I win even if I am dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive to carry on the fight for what's right.

I then sit back to let others think about my revelation.
    Do the crossed out Revolver and Shotgun imply that you have used those abilities already?

Who did you use them on?

47. ISO #2147

I point at a specific part of the page of my life to answer @FM-Mabel Pines ' question.

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

I can read your aura. You're the real McGucket. Glad to still have you ^^

What are your current thoughts on Blendin, Candy, Dipper?
    Also want to know, how many scum do you think there are among Soos + Sergei, zero, one or two?
    I might have to get back to you on this in a couple hours with a more full answer. I still need to organise my thoughts. But needless to say I find it very unlikely Dipper pulled the cult thing out of his butt. Blendin corroborating everything except the neutral evil part pretty much makes him lock scum at this point.

The main thing confusing me is I can no longer rationalize the death of Robbie. On day 1 / night 1, Blendin was presumably the only illuminati and had no contact with alucard. So he would have had no way of killing Robbie. You and me are pseudo-confirmed non mafia by these blackmail shenanigans and would also lack the means to get a teammate to kill Robbie. So with no leak, it's a mystery why he died.

For my own sanity, I'm just going to take dipper's word at face value for the time being and maybe reread things later. The message you got means if he is mafia he's planned out this neutral claim for a long time.

There is a judge power unaccounted for in the PoE, and I honestly have no idea where it is. Noone has claimed responsibility for the kill of Stanley which is really weird given the deathnote.

50. ISO #2150