User Tag List

Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 4823
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    im the only person that voted you lmao. if you were actually hero, you'd be a LOT more pissed and more reluctant to reveal your role.

this hero claim is completely out of the blue so i do not buy it.
    Based on wraths Day 1>>>Into Day 2 I don't see that as the red team. The way he claims Hero, it's almost obviously Templar. I don't think a !scum wrath would be so brazzen.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

if they DID

oberon said he would kill me if i didn't take my vote OFF of ozy. oberon absolutely hated the ozy train

god, the number of misunderstandings rn...
    What? I said "if they didnt move their vote off Ozy" onto Lag or whoever. Don't understand your post, must be bad Engrish by one of us.

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    It is to my personal opinion that LagAttack was a townie. I dont know how scum reading works, but he pretty much convinced me he is a townie.
    Nevertheless, my vote sticks with @theoneneko . But I don't think LagAttack should get lynched.
    BRO U CAN'T EDIT POSTS
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Based on wraths Day 1>>>Into Day 2 I don't see that as the red team. The way he claims Hero, it's almost obviously Templar. I don't think a !scum wrath would be so brazzen.
    scum!wrath would need 6-ton balls of steel to do that on his first fm game.

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

im the only person that voted you lmao. if you were actually hero, you'd be a LOT more pissed and more reluctant to reveal your role.

this hero claim is completely out of the blue so i do not buy it.
    Are you really denying my claim right now? I cced hard on Ozy's claim when he was leveled early on because I knew for a fact that villagers do not become heroes. I've mentioned it multiple times already that I have a town important role, and still you are denying the fact when I am right up in your face? Fine then. ON THE ROLECARD OF HERO, IT STATES YOUR HERO'S ROLE, NOT "RANDOM HERO" WITH YOUR HERO's 4 LINES OF DESCRIPTION FOLLOWING IT.

If this is metagaming, idc anymore. Ceko is infuriating me with his level of incompetence

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Are you really denying my claim right now? I cced hard on Ozy's claim when he was leveled early on because I knew for a fact that villagers do not become heroes. I've mentioned it multiple times already that I have a town important role, and still you are denying the fact when I am right up in your face? Fine then. ON THE ROLECARD OF HERO, IT STATES YOUR HERO'S ROLE, NOT "RANDOM HERO" WITH YOUR HERO's 4 LINES OF DESCRIPTION FOLLOWING IT.

If this is metagaming, idc anymore. Ceko is infuriating me with his level of incompetence
    can you, for the love of god, pull up the quotes yourself. this isn't anger directed toward you specifically, it's just general anger i have that I ALREADY PULLED UP TWO ISO'S AND PEOPLE ARE ASKING ME TO DO THAT AGAIN

IF YOU DO NOT PULL UP FUCKING QUOTES MY VOTE STAYS ON YOU. YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE HERE, YOU WERE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CLAIM HERO SO YOU CAN PULL UP QUOTES SHOWING YOU SOFT-CLAIMED HERO!!!

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yes, I did. IDK what you are saying.
    okay. let's just agree to not understand each other bc i'm not focused on you.

all i know about ur eod is that u lynched someone for blatantly lying about being leveled up. im gonna say that's nai for reasons i can't be bothered to divulge rn

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

if no one can tell, i'm an extremely pissed off townie bc:

- ozy got lynched
    - day 2 immediately starts with another towncore member, LAGATTACK, getting to l-5
    - blink, angerry blink

i'm also self-aware by talking about this that someone could argue that i'm faking this, but if u rly accuse me of being scum for that, just f off with that wifom LOL

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

If this doesn't convince you any further have magus level me up today so I can visit you to show you my "ability".
    if you're a hero you don't have to be leveled up to visit somebody.

EVERY HERO CAN VISIT WITHOUT THE PSYCHIC MAGUS. I ALSO DON'T GET FEEDBACK NO MATTER WHICH HERO VISITS ME!!!

24. ISO #1524

if you're a hero you don't have to be leveled up to visit somebody.

EVERY HERO CAN VISIT WITHOUT THE PSYCHIC MAGUS. I ALSO DON'T GET FEEDBACK NO MATTER WHICH HERO VISITS ME!!!
    Are you this dumb? There's only one ability that you'd know if you got visited, and that's getting killed.

25. ISO #1525

How do you have multiple quotes I thought you can only use reply with quote
    pull up your iso, open each quote showing u "soft-claimed" hero in a separate tab, then click "Reply With Quote" for each quote. that's how u can include multiple quotes in a single post

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

only way we can find out is if priest reveals. by then priest will be lvl 2 and can protect themselves.
    @Auwt confirm both these statements pls
    priest does NOT get feedback if they successfully heal, besides the fact they get leveled up.
    whoever gets healed by priest does NOT get feedback showing this.
    If the heal is successful, they level up, so... It's a feedback...
    Whoever gets healed by a Priest does not get a feedback about the healing whether they are attacked or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

On the topic of the lack of night kill - I think there is a very real chance that the Darkness leveled up one of the shadows - looking at the shadow role cards, the only ways they have to kill are:
    • Leveling people down
    • Necromancer (level 2) controlling dead killing roles
    • Terrible Prophet (level 2) delayed kill
    • Sticky Impersonator (level 2) -> town role -> level up -> kill

Leveling people down seems way too slow for shadows to actually win because Magus levels people up at the same rate - it's like Magus is giving out 1 level-down-kill-auto-vest per night - I imagine it would be very difficult for shadows to actually win via just leveling people down - so night 1 the play seems to be a no-brainer level up whatever shadow can become a killing role.

Necromancer's ability to kill is virtually non-existent without the other roles (can't have a dead power role via level downs) or a mislynch

Terrible Prophet is very scary as it gives the shadows 1 KPN with a small delay

Sticky Impersonator also gives 1 KPN with a small delay.

32. ISO #1532

k, classic misdirection, that's okay bc u are a templar
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ast-Hope-(14P)

Scroll down and read
    Rogue (Hide) (LVL 1)
    "Each night, choose to hide at someone's house, redirecting every actions that are supposed to hit you, to instead hit your target.
    Whenever you successfully redirect someone's action you then become a Stealthy Assassin."

Stealthy Assassin (Kill) (LVL 2)
    Target a player at night, you will slaughter them. Your attack is unstoppable.
    You will automatically janitize your murder, therefore your target's role won't be revealed.
    This is a one-time ability.

Nvm I did it for you since you clearly can't read

33. ISO #1533

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't think wrathcyber is shitclaiming here lol
    nothing about his hero claim sounds legit. he instantly reveals then says he can't visit me, then claims stealthy assassin and that "i better not make him use his ability on me"

wrath hasn't pushed anyone hard this game which is another scumtell, the dude is clearly trolling yet @Oberon thinks the guy is legitimately claiming hero

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ast-Hope-(14P)

Scroll down and read
    Rogue (Hide) (LVL 1)
    "Each night, choose to hide at someone's house, redirecting every actions that are supposed to hit you, to instead hit your target.
    Whenever you successfully redirect someone's action you then become a Stealthy Assassin."

Stealthy Assassin (Kill) (LVL 2)
    Target a player at night, you will slaughter them. Your attack is unstoppable.
    You will automatically janitize your murder, therefore your target's role won't be revealed.
    This is a one-time ability.

Nvm I did it for you since you clearly can't read
    i knew you were claiming stealthy assassin, just that nothing about your progression up to this post was natural.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

As a corollary though - how the heck are Shadows supposed to win without Terrible Prophet/Sticky Impersonator or like 6 mislynches??

They'd have to guess who Magus is to take away their +1 level per day spam and then go around painfully slowly leveling down everyone - taking multiple nights for people that are heroes - even longer for ones that are leveled up.

38. ISO #1538

nothing about his hero claim sounds legit. he instantly reveals then says he can't visit me, then claims stealthy assassin and that "i better not make him use his ability on me"

wrath hasn't pushed anyone hard this game which is another scumtell, the dude is clearly trolling yet @Oberon thinks the guy is legitimately claiming hero
    he didn't say he can't visit you

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    As a corollary though - how the heck are Shadows supposed to win without Terrible Prophet/Sticky Impersonator or like 6 mislynches??

They'd have to guess who Magus is to take away their +1 level per day spam and then go around painfully slowly leveling down everyone - taking multiple nights for people that are heroes - even longer for ones that are leveled up.
    mislynches are the only way.

in fact i think power roles should reveal, because even if they're leveled down by darkness, elemental magus can level up villager during the same night. or just keep leveling up the power role lol

idk if darkness or elemental magus goes first, if darkness goes first that could complicate things.

maybe i just suggested a terrible idea, if so enlighten me as to why. after we get the powers to out themselves (who can't get killed iirc)

okay well there's a chance we've a terrible prophet.

also the last time i pushed for a mass roleclaim, scum!frinckles just completely screwed me over.

so let's just wait on that.

i'm going to re-evaluate wrath's hero claim

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

mislynches are the only way.

in fact i think power roles should reveal, because even if they're leveled down by darkness, elemental magus can level up villager during the same night. or just keep leveling up the power role lol

idk if darkness or elemental magus goes first, if darkness goes first that could complicate things.

maybe i just suggested a terrible idea, if so enlighten me as to why. after we get the powers to out themselves (who can't get killed iirc)

okay well there's a chance we've a terrible prophet.

also the last time i pushed for a mass roleclaim, scum!frinckles just completely screwed me over.

so let's just wait on that.

i'm going to re-evaluate wrath's hero claim
    It is possible for there to be 2 terrible prophets.

The probability that Shadows have no unassisted kill-capable roles (Gargoyle, Shaman, Horror) is 36%
    The probability that they have 1 kill-capable role (Fanatic/Slime), which was probably just leveled up if this is the case is 48%
    The probability that they have 2 kill-capable roles is 16%

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    It is possible for there to be 2 terrible prophets.

The probability that Shadows have no unassisted kill-capable roles (Gargoyle, Shaman, Horror) is 36%
    The probability that they have 1 kill-capable role (Fanatic/Slime), which was probably just leveled up if this is the case is 48%
    The probability that they have 2 kill-capable roles is 16%
    ah shit.