MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'd like to nominate Martin as CoolJack's backup.
    I don't mind being the back-up / sub, unless someone else wants to be that.

Keep in mind that it only works for the first round of games. If SJ replaces out in the 2nd set of rounds then he'll be replaced by the next-highest person in terms of rank/points gained from round 1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Keep in mind that it only works for the first round of games. If SJ replaces out in the 2nd set of rounds then he'll be replaced by the next-highest person in terms of rank/points gained from round 1.
    Ohh, I didn't know that. I wonder how does that work? Because only about half the players present in 2nd round / semis are there because of the player votes. The other half are Jury selected - and those are not ranked.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh, I didn't know that. I wonder how does that work? Because only about half the players present in 2nd round / semis are there because of the player votes. The other half are Jury selected - and those are not ranked.
    Actually, I'm completely mistaken. Or somewhat mistaken.

The Jury picked the subs for Round 2 and beyond in Season 7. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...53#post4121753

However, the OP post for Season 8 says this:

If your representative needs to sub out during a SEMIFINAL or FINALE game, your community's backup will NOT take their place. Instead the next person who was in line to receive a semifinal or finale spot will take their place.
    Which suggests a point-based structure? I mean, all the other mentions of the jury don't clearly mention them picking subs/replacements.

HOWEVER, this is the same wording used for the Season 7 OP thing. So I guess the Jury still picks?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Actually, I'm completely mistaken. Or somewhat mistaken.

The Jury picked the subs for Round 2 and beyond in Season 7. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...53#post4121753

However, the OP post for Season 8 says this:

Which suggests a point-based structure? I mean, all the other mentions of the jury don't clearly mention them picking subs/replacements.

HOWEVER, this is the same wording used for the Season 7 OP thing. So I guess the Jury still picks?
    Players attribute points to other players. I assume that's what will be taken into account there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :