Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 5907
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

5. ISO #3655

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    This means that Vlad was not in fact the disguiser, and was some sort of neutral role likely and was infact killed via kidnapper.
    That is not plausible. Why would scum waste their only night kill on a town vs neutral thunderdome? It's absolutely horrible strategy-wise.

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664

15. ISO #3665

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Largely expected to be dead. Figured coroner would be roleblocked and I would be shot as per his claim.

My LW was so nice too.
    Huh?
    You're saying you expected to be night killed by Fred who you were talking to last night?
    Surely Fred also had told you already that he was role-blocked.
    So you're saying you thought there would be 2 consorts and were expecting to be the target of the 2nd last night?

This sounds scummy af from our now apparently confirmed Architect, wtfffff

16. ISO #3666

Role: Strike Team Leader (Godfather)
    Description: You are the leader of the Brookmond infiltrators, disguised as a low-ranking naval officer aboard the OEV Magellan. Your team was sent to infiltrate the vessel, as intelligence analysts suspect that it has been sent on a top secret exploration mission of unknown objectives.
    Ability: None
    Special: You share a night chat with the rest of the Brookmond agents.
    Special: You are immune to detection, and appear to be an inactive Ensign to investigative Roles.
    Special: At the start of the game, in addition to your primary role, you will receive a secondary role from the Support Agent class.
    You will therefore receive the benefits of both, and will be able to carry out your secondary role's night action.
    There can only be one Strike Team Leader, whether dead or alive, in the game.

Wow I missed that I so missed that.

So now Arct is not confirmed. oh crap I hope to god I did not shoot the real sheriff. If Jan can prov himslelf then we are all good. if Jan is mafia I screwed up bad.

17. ISO #3667

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Oh and Fred, answer me this please. How can Quinne be scum if you say Lois was scum too? That leaves only one town support (Architect).
    If our day 2 lynch was Mayor. Why I wanted our Day 2 checked so badly. Why people have seemed to stop that check. we need the D2 person checked.

20. ISO #3670

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Huh?
    You're saying you expected to be night killed by Fred who you were talking to last night?
    So you're saying you thought there would be 2 consorts and were expecting to be the target of the 2nd last night?

No you silly fuck. He said he'd kill me, to which I replied with reason but understanding that I could not stop it.

I told him coroner's final reveal would be roleblocked if he was not lying.

21. ISO #3671

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Who's got the count? 11 alive?

At worst:

3 mafia 1 NB 1 neutral evil

Today could MYLO. This is why we skip
    Quackdeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Role: Strike Team Leader (Godfather)
    Description: You are the leader of the Brookmond infiltrators, disguised as a low-ranking naval officer aboard the OEV Magellan. Your team was sent to infiltrate the vessel, as intelligence analysts suspect that it has been sent on a top secret exploration mission of unknown objectives.
    Ability: None
    Special: You share a night chat with the rest of the Brookmond agents.
    Special: You are immune to detection, and appear to be an inactive Ensign to investigative Roles.
    Special: At the start of the game, in addition to your primary role, you will receive a secondary role from the Support Agent class.
    You will therefore receive the benefits of both, and will be able to carry out your secondary role's night action.
    There can only be one Strike Team Leader, whether dead or alive, in the game.

Wow I missed that I so missed that.

So now Arct is not confirmed. oh crap I hope to god I did not shoot the real sheriff. If Jan can prov himslelf then we are all good. if Jan is mafia I screwed up bad.
    I know I'm repeating myself, but Jan can only be scum if the host made a mistake, which is highly unlikely. Don't shoot tonight, so that we can make sure of it, though.

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

Huh?

this is true I told him I was going to shoot him in night chat just in case he was mafia. I did not know at the time mafia only had 1 charge on RB. He is not lieing

25. ISO #3675

No you silly fuck. He said he'd kill me, to which I replied with reason but understanding that I could not stop it.

I told him coroner's final reveal would be roleblocked if he was not lying.
    Revert to swearing and personal insults when you're pointed out for sounding scummy, classy.
    That explanation still makes zero sense.

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

Ask for a replacement then.
    That's not what replacements are made for
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    If our day 2 lynch was Mayor. Why I wanted our Day 2 checked so badly. Why people have seemed to stop that check. we need the D2 person checked.
    If Rotholfo was the Captain, he is straight up guilty of intentional gamethrowing I think? So... no, not really.

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

Revert to swearing and personal insults when you're pointed out for sounding scummy, classy.
    That explanation still makes zero sense.
    I just said I'm drunk and jaded. You need to keep up more.

There can certainly be two hookers. I was just going off evidence from Quinne and Fred suggested. They have one scumitect, disguise and hook.

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

There can certainly be two hookers. I was just going off evidence from Quinne and Fred suggested. They have one scumitect, disguise and hook.
    No excuse. Personally, I think people should be mod killed for that behavior. You've been given a "last warning" once before and yet you do it again.

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

Dude I am sorry. I said I would shoot you. I had been trying to get info from you in chat all day today but you never said anything. I even told you about this plan in chat but you ignored me

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

50. ISO #3700

And if Bart is scum it explains his growing apathy with the game with the writing on the wall
    No I just like to play the game because while it's going on I get invested.
    But at the moment the game is 90% night-time where I can do nothing.
    I'd rather play a game I can participate in and use the one ability my role has been given: which is to vote to lynch during Day.