5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

7. ISO #3757

8. ISO #3758

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Do you want a speeynch?
    This is just a game, and I hope you're not going to let the fact that I'm interfering with your scum agenda of leading the town astray fuck up our friendship

That being said. EVERYONE VOTE NIXON ONCE YOU GET ONLINE - NIXON IS LITERALLY CONFIRMED SCUM, JUST LIKE ROOSEVELT
    hmmm....

9. ISO #3759

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    @Abraham Lincoln
    I have a question for you, let's assume 5 min that Clinton is scum? Who would be his buddies?

I read your whole debate with Nixon and Clinton have been sitting there doing shit.
    uh yeah, do you see anything in there worth responding to? i was driving omw to work anyway, but none of it is worth my time. i can't even follow his "logic." he thinks he 'wins' 'arguments' so it doesn't matter to me in the end.
    tbf tho you can have all the clinton-isnt-doing-shit after all the shit i talked abt u.
    jazzy jizz man

10. ISO #3760

11. ISO #3761

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    What is your obsession with the pinging about btw? Do you get notifications on your phone or something when people mention you on here? Personally I don't see I have been pinged until I log onto the website so I am genuinely curious
    i don't check my pings ever so lol

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    Clinton, I'm a wasted vote. Don't vote me
    meh at least u won't get hammered if i'm not paying attention for an hour or so.
    i really don't know who to submit my president vote for or lynch today.
    at this point i really feel like town has lost anyway.
    jazzy jizz man

12. ISO #3762

13. ISO #3763

14. ISO #3764

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I never understood minimum post counts of like 5-10..... minimum post counts shouild be like 50-100. that forces people to actually interact and not just chime in random BS.
    well the ones that post 100x a day ARE chiming in random bs. not all your thoughts need to be out there. not every post needs a reply. thats part of the reason why i hammered yesterday, was because jfk fucking goes back and replies to EVERY LITTLE POST, and i was like 'not today satan' close this thread
    look at the old fm games they were never more than 20 pages (20 posts per page or whatever)
    i would love to play a game like that
    jazzy jizz man

15. ISO #3765

16. ISO #3766

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    well the ones that post 100x a day ARE chiming in random bs. not all your thoughts need to be out there. not every post needs a reply. thats part of the reason why i hammered yesterday, was because jfk fucking goes back and replies to EVERY LITTLE POST, and i was like 'not today satan' close this thread
    look at the old fm games they were never more than 20 pages (20 posts per page or whatever)
    Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

17. ISO #3767

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    And I am asking that to you because you are the only one I feel I can trust and who actually scum hunted today.
    You really trust Lincoln after all that? Did you actually read all of it? I don't agree that saying I am scum while I am offline and pinging everyone in the lobby and saying VOTE NIXON WHEN YOU COME ONLINE is scumhunting.

Scumhunting would have been if he had pushed you and Clinton at the start of the day BEFORE revealing he roleblocked you

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

20. ISO #3770

21. ISO #3771

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

That being said, I'm going to push as Mr. Bush and see what can I find because his posts, I don't like. They can be read as either frustrated town or mafia having a field day, and I'm not about to let those posts solely influence my read on him. Fuck that.
    If Nixon, Reagan or Clinton aren't lynched today, I'm asking sj for a replacement or not participating in this game anymore.

I'd also be happy with your lynch

24. ISO #3774

I swear the next time you INTERACT with Roosevelt in ANY way I will throw my vote on you. I don't give a rat's ass if you are town, you deserve it because you are ALLOWING him to manipulate you. Do NOT engage him in anyway, stop giving him ammo!
    i'm getting manipulated by him how right now exactly ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? we're talking about fm in general, ooc conversation
    jazzy jizz man

25. ISO #3775

26. ISO #3776

If Nixon, Reagan or Clinton aren't lynched today, I'm asking sj for a replacement or not participating in this game anymore.

I'd also be happy with your lynch
    -vote ronald reagan

out of the list, besides gamethrowing and lynching lincoln for lulz, i could get on board with reagan because of the roleblock.
    it makes no sense to me why mafia didn't kill last night.
    jazzy jizz man

27. ISO #3777

i'm getting manipulated by him how right now exactly ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? we're talking about fm in general, ooc conversation
    Yep don't do that, do that after the game or outside of it, (preferably outside), NEVER talk about ANYTHING with confirmed scum unless you are going to speedlynch them and you are taunting them or you are trying to get them to slip, BUT NONE OF THESE THINGS CAN BE DONE SO STOP DOING IT

28. ISO #3778

29. ISO #3779

-vote ronald reagan

out of the list, besides gamethrowing and lynching lincoln for lulz, i could get on board with reagan because of the roleblock.
    IT CAN BE SEEN AS OPEN-WOLFING (AKA LITERALLY COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SCUMBUDDY DURING THE DAY IN THE OPEN), WHICH WE HAVE ESTABLISHED IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH. DO NOT TALK TO HIM

30. ISO #3780

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

-vote ronald reagan

I don't want lincoln getting mvp for his play as scum. Lincoln as scum and not killing last night makes more sense than Reagan and Clinton conspiracies

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

For every post the neutral makes, this will be uttered:Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

FOR EVERY TIME THIS IS UTTERED THIS WILL BE REQUOTED!

37. ISO #3787

I don't want lincoln getting mvp for his play as scum. Lincoln as scum and not killing last night makes more sense than Reagan and Clinton conspiracies
    Then vote Lincoln. I am sure people will notice how he couldn't come up with responses to my questions anymore at the end so he just "went away for awhile" then came back 10 minutes later when the smoke had cleared and started trying to go after other people

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

cuz they ahd 6 people.

41. ISO #3791

Then vote Lincoln. I am sure people will notice how he couldn't come up with responses to my questions anymore at the end so he just "went away for awhile" then came back 10 minutes later when the smoke had cleared and started trying to go after other people
    L.O.FUCKING.L THIS IS YOU LYING AGAIN, WHENN THE FUCK DID I START TRYING TO GO AFTER OTHER PEOPLE? I DIDN'T EVEN START PUSHING BUSH, I WANTED YOU TO TELL ME YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON BUSH

42. ISO #3792

43. ISO #3793

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795

46. ISO #3796

ffs my guy says Bush is town. Let's trust him cuz I'm clueless. @John Kennedy get over here and tell me what you think about my argument with clinton
    what guy"? what the fuck is this ? everytime you talk you seem more and more scummy dude

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    FOR EVERY TIME THIS IS UTTERED THIS WILL BE REQUOTED!
    penis

out of the 4 questions you asked him, he only replied to the first one.
    jazzy jizz man

47. ISO #3797

L.O.FUCKING.L THIS IS YOU LYING AGAIN, WHENN THE FUCK DID I START TRYING TO GO AFTER OTHER PEOPLE? I DIDN'T EVEN START PUSHING BUSH, I WANTED YOU TO TELL ME YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON BUSH
    Going out for a couple of hours
    @Richard Nixon like I said I'll be giving you the benefit of the doubt, but DO NOT ping ANYONE, not even the people I mentioned, except for JFK and Bush.
    Do you want a speeynch?
    That being said, I'm going to push as Mr. Bush and see what can I find because his posts, I don't like. They can be read as either frustrated town or mafia having a field day, and I'm not about to let those posts solely influence my read on him. Fuck that.

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

what guy"? what the fuck is this ? everytime you talk you seem more and more scummy dude

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

penis

out of the 4 questions you asked him, he only replied to the first one.
    How about you tell us your take on things and you stop scum reading people who are scumreading you/trying to move the game forward.

50. ISO #3800