S-FM The Cold War III - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3959
  1. ISO #2851

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Both of Unknown and you are highly scummy. But you both are going at eachother. So only one of you is scum, which confuses me. Unless one of you is the SK and the other is Mafia?

Also I think scum will CC me at some point in the game, expecting it tomorrow (d3), because if they all claim citizen it'd leave me as confirmed.
    Who did you cover last night by the way?

2. ISO #2852

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You see Blink as scum. But Blink and Unknown have been pushing you together on the fact that your defense of naz seemed scummy enough to be put to L-1 and almost lynched. What do you have to say about that?
    Blink pushed me because of my defense of Naz????? I seriously highly doubt that, and if it's the case, it's another proof that he's scum... He defended naz as hard as me for the same meta reasons. Go check if you want. He even came back from his 12h slumber and said "lol naz is confirmed town" once. And about unknown, well he pushed at naz so people who defend the scummy one are scummy in his eyes? I however do not think he is town, but this is not scummy if you take his PoV (whatever his alignment is).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

1: True that, you never claimed anything but asked for everyone else's role... why?
    2: Please don't start the mass rolecall...
    See he's so opportunistic to point out anything that seems scummy of myself when in fact there's not even truth to his statement I claimed a roll ffs

9. ISO #2859

Who did you cover last night by the way?
    is it really so hard to guess? YOU lol you were so obviously acting in a bold way, and the "I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LYNCH" thing was making obvious the fact that you were something confirmable, because such an high level of assurance is not 1: from a scum 2: from a citizen. I assumed you were either Trotsky or Lenin and guarded you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Ok you can stop with your act you fake TPR
    Is that a CC? Because else you can shut up, I am confirmed

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Bullshit I claimed the role day one I swear to God do you people even read this thread and what I type
    where..... I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

Yes I am the real TPR
    -vote TheGodDavid
    DIE SCUM. Role, night action? At this point we ABSOLUTELY DO NOT need a rolecall, the scum just outed himself

16. ISO #2866

I dont believe that for a second
    ...does anyone have the quote, since that guy doesn't seem to be willing to help...

17. ISO #2867

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Oh the D1 cit claim I forgot about that!
    OH nvm about the last post, you're right. OOPS XD

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872

SK I'm asking for your help here I've always loved a town aligned SK vote with us and we'll Purge the mafia from this god-forsaken town
    "us" being the Mafia? Listen, you literally scum slipped. And you said "I really hope it's the case" when I asked if it was a CC. CALLING IT RIGHT NOW: BLINK + DAVID + ???? (must check interactions correctly) SCUM TEAM.

23. ISO #2873

Well, to look at things in a mod roles list kind of way then I suppose I would mark
    Fielz, Blink, MM, David, Dunna, Aamirus as the 6 town, which leaves unknown, Mag, yzb, and Lenneth out.

Note that’s going off of the role claims not really scum reads.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

24. ISO #2874

25. ISO #2875

I am the real PSS, I tried to guard yzb (I did not get informed of any roleblocks though)
    LOL you really CC with the exact same role? I wasn't informed of any roleblocks either btw.

DOWN WITH THE SCUM CHOOO CHOOOOOOOO

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

"us" being the Mafia? Listen, you literally scum slipped. And you said "I really hope it's the case" when I asked if it was a CC. CALLING IT RIGHT NOW: BLINK + DAVID + ???? (must check interactions correctly) SCUM TEAM.
    Sorry mate i never believed you to be town i didnt slip shit

28. ISO #2878

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well, to look at things in a mod roles list kind of way then I suppose I would mark
    Fielz, Blink, MM, David, Dunna, Aamirus as the 6 town, which leaves unknown, Mag, yzb, and Lenneth out.

Note that’s going off of the role claims not really scum reads.
    I'm honestly willing to use my sweet Ak47 to shoot in my foot if yzb is scum

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

I assumed you were a citizen trying to take a hit by faking as the 2nd TPR, which is why I didn't reveal.
    Lol 100%. My WIFOM was quite obvious though: my false citizen claim on D1 was to make people think that I was way too obvious to be a TPR. I then claimed my real role at L-1. How in the world would you believe I was shielding the real TPR at L-1???? You don't do WIFOM claims at that point.

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

Sorry mate i never believed you to be town i didnt slip shit
    I don't believe you to be town either you did slip. Gonna get the quote

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

Lol 100%. My WIFOM was quite obvious though: my false citizen claim on D1 was to make people think that I was way too obvious to be a TPR. I then claimed my real role at L-1. How in the world would you believe I was shielding the real TPR at L-1???? You don't do WIFOM claims at that point.
    Scums wouldn't believe your claim unless you were SCUM.

38. ISO #2888

Nah, I did not believe your TPR claim even now. I laughed my ass off when David pointed the obvious like that :') Which is why I didn't say anything when you scolded Blink about tpr hunting

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890

I find it hard to believe MM is uncounterclaimed. So what am i supposed to do here? Im not going to throw the dam game so i have to say hes town atm. Unknown on the other hand has been scum painting me all game everything I say everything I do everything I suggest every time I go at somebody he basically just says it's scummy over and over and over again
    I think this is a signal to his scummate. Notice how the fake claim happened not long after?

41. ISO #2891

42. ISO #2892

Hmm, did David vote MM at this point or was he online at all? Interesting to research
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

45. ISO #2895

46. ISO #2896

Mafia did not attack you either, but they went for Naz when they used their global roleblock. What does that say about you?
    To frame me, because I was already highly suspected. It was easy to push me to get a mislynch on a TPR quite fast.

Side question: why did u guard yzb?

47. ISO #2897

I almost slip once every 5-6 posts which I have to correct in order to not look like I'm scumslipping when I was just bad at expressing my PoV
    You only have to worry about scum slipping when you're scum man and a simple preventive measure to that is just read your post two or three times before you post it to avoid scum slipping it's not that hard lol

48. ISO #2898

I almost slip once every 5-6 posts which I have to correct in order to not look like I'm scumslipping when I was just bad at expressing my PoV
    Do you remember where is the post of blink saying that "the town blink wouldn't[...], he[...]."?

49. ISO #2899

To frame me, because I was already highly suspected. It was easy to push me to get a mislynch on a TPR quite fast.

Side question: why did u guard yzb?
    So you really were the damned godfather. You were almost sure that naz was tpr and that would make the other TPR counterclaim you; so before dying you used the HEAT?

50. ISO #2900

Trying to find something out of nothing again I've been asking for this all damn day you clown
    It isn't out of nothing. It's likely to be a signal to a scummate.