S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which information will it reveal if Soviet flips Town or Scum?
    I will say this for the 3rd time, apparnetly you are pretending to not keep up on the reading, to keep me posting, to continue to pick at my posts.

You defended soviet and arson, went after arson, still defending soviet and pushing me. Soviet is now posting random BS and pushing at me and saying he would lynch u but refusing to vote you or do what he just said he was willing to do. you 2 are lining up an argument on me which sounds like is being put together inside maf chat.

Before you start pushing and nitpicking my posts, I have answered this question 2-3 times - I WANT YOU TO ANSWER IT since you BOTH seem to be avoiding it. but this is the entire "reasoning" your vote is here. I have NEVER seen you push for an "informational"
    lynch rofl so scummy.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Possible Teams (imo):

Distorted - Blinky
    MM - Soviet
    Distorted - Oxywho
    Distorted - Scv

idk, I'm kinda feeling a Distorted vote now, although Soviet has rubbed me the wrong way since he started posting.
    Distorted - Ozywho is nopers. In a post, Distorted pointed out Ozy was being more silent, maybe because of townreads by everyone. I don't see them scum together, nor do I see ozy scum at all. And didn't Distorted push Scv?

After re-read, no he didn't o.o he said it was his meta and let the suspicions on him die. Nice catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #753

Ya know what, there is enough information here for the others to clearly see this shit. I believe town will recognize what is going on, no need to further add posts to this to confuse it more - I'm done until more opinions come in. my vote stays on MM, I encourage the other towns to trust not only my meta on him, but this last 5 pages of BS.

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I will say this for the 3rd time, apparnetly you are pretending to not keep up on the reading, to keep me posting, to continue to pick at my posts.

You defended soviet and arson, went after arson, still defending soviet and pushing me. Soviet is now posting random BS and pushing at me and saying he would lynch u but refusing to vote you or do what he just said he was willing to do. you 2 are lining up an argument on me which sounds like is being put together inside maf chat.

Before you start pushing and nitpicking my posts, I have answered this question 2-3 times - I WANT YOU TO ANSWER IT since you BOTH seem to be avoiding it. but this is the entire "reasoning" your vote is here. I have NEVER seen you push for an "informational"
    lynch rofl so scummy.
    This is how the setup is played. Let me go find the game I was in, this was one of the first setups I ever played.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #755

Distorted - Ozywho is nopers. In a post, Distorted pointed out Ozy was being more silent, maybe because of townreads by everyone. I don't see them scum together, nor do I see ozy scum at all. And didn't Distorted push Scv?

After re-read, no he didn't o.o he said it was his meta and let the suspicions on him die. Nice catch.

lynch rofl so scummy.
    You going to asnwer yet? or just keep posting. post something rational and constructive like YOU USUALLY DO WHEN YOUR TOWN. rather than skating by. I never see you blow off posts like you are doing right now.

6. ISO #756

This is how the setup is played. Let me go find the game I was in, this was one of the first setups I ever played.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Nightless-3-0

7. ISO #757

------

Your kidding on that 1 right? he pushes a vote with attempt to lynch and u say "this is no time for specifics?" lol
    Put yourself in his shoes for a second. He literally just got here. He read through 600 posts. He explained his general idea and you questioned it by asking What info would MM lynch reveal?. All I'm saying is - it's understandable him not being able to answer that question immediatly. Which he has to do sooner or later though.

------

Do I see it correct? MM wants to lynch Distorted for info, while Distorted wants to lynch MM for him being possible scum?

------

8. ISO #758

no, not find a game u played - I want to see your info on THIS game and why my lynch would provide "most info" over other peoples lynches. you dont seem to be looking at anyone else, kind of started minute 1 when u voted me =P I think u want me to be ur first lynch.

Town, vote MM. his style and reasoning is so backwards right now.

9. ISO #759

You going to asnwer yet? or just keep posting. post something rational and constructive like YOU USUALLY DO WHEN YOUR TOWN. rather than skating by. I never see you blow off posts like you are doing right now.
    ANSWER WHAT?

10. ISO #760

no, not find a game u played - I want to see your info on THIS game and why my lynch would provide "most info" over other peoples lynches. you dont seem to be looking at anyone else, kind of started minute 1 when u voted me =P I think u want me to be ur first lynch.

False. And MEH that ain't fucking constructive, I think people got enough information to decide who to lynch lol I'm stopping replying to all that shit... Going to read through Magoroth, I don't like his silence atm.

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ------

Put yourself in his shoes for a second. He literally just got here. He read through 600 posts. He explained his general idea and you questioned it by asking What info would MM lynch reveal?. All I'm saying is - it's understandable him not being able to answer that question immediatly. Which he has to do sooner or later though.

------

Do I see it correct? MM wants to lynch Distorted for info, while Distorted wants to lynch MM for him being possible scum?

------
    he doenst have to do it sooner or later, things will get lost in the chat and forgotten and sidetracked. thats why u better come prepared with answers for ACTIONS you do - and not make random actions then expect answers on it hours later. Do your reading and theoroizing THEN do your actions WITH your reasoning or it is just massive confusion being added. i do not sympathize with some1 who does half the reading then decides to act off it and CANNOT answer why they are doing what they are doing. lol

12. ISO #762

False. And MEH that ain't fucking constructive, I think people got enough information to decide who to lynch lol I'm stopping replying to all that shit... Going to read through Magoroth, I don't like his silence atm.
    yes, you "stop reading" when i start spamming the questions at you to put reasoning behind ur flawed logic. great time to "stop" haha fail.

13. ISO #763

------

------

Logical fallacy & word twisting. Your lynch would reveal: information on me and rata, on Arsonist and Soviet (confirming them both), you threw FoS at OzyWho earlier in a way a scum wouldn't do to his partner. Basically on everyone. It would also make blinkskater get in a weird position if you were to flip scum.

Also fuck me, I wrote a "scapeboat"...
    ------

@Distorted , what that what you asked?

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    If Soviet decides to contribute to this game instead of shitposting and encouraging bad guys to stay quiet, I might change my vote. But it stands for now.
    I recommend we lynch someone whose death will give us a lead. I'm not shitposting u slutface. Also I posted this like 35 pages in.

Like if you want to lynch Marluxion, go ahead, but he's barely posted and his death will reveal jack shit. I'm not anti distorted. I'm pro lynching SOMEONE who will give us better ideas on other people.

OH wait. I mentioned you in my list. No ownder you're defensive. My bad dude.

Like Don Corleone says in the godfather "It's not personal. It's just good business."

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    I recommend we lynch someone whose death will give us a lead. I'm not shitposting u slutface. Also I posted this like 35 pages in.

Like if you want to lynch Marluxion, go ahead, but he's barely posted and his death will reveal jack shit. I'm not anti distorted. I'm pro lynching SOMEONE who will give us better ideas on other people.

Like Don Corleone says in the godfather "It's not personal. It's just good business."
    Oh gee, oh man, oh gee. He's playing 8th dimensional chess rick, what are we gonna do.

Yeah, I'm sooo defensive. It's not that your actually encouraging scum to play a certain by providing a clear benefit to them doing so. Be quiet and you won't vote for them. And since we need 6/7 townies to vote for any given target, that basically ensures anyone who doesn't talk immunity. Fuck. This.

I have to go to a meeting, I'll be back later, like an hour or 2, but you've gone down on my list tremendously, as is evidenced by my vote against you.

18. ISO #768

You said last game his normal meta is to be very aggressive. Now, he is being very aggressive. Hm.

19. ISO #769

You should come up with specifics - which players lynch would reveal what info. Otherwise you don't sound very trustworthy.

Tell, me what is your opinion on these ideas:
    Lynching the most debated player, with lots of posts, - would give LESS information in the long run to the town than that one lynch ever coul?
    Lynching the most inactive player would deny the scums easy target in the future while town gets more info in the LONG RUN because only active players remain?
    Lynching the most inactive player pushes scums to be active.

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

You should come up with specifics - which players lynch would reveal what info. Otherwise you don't sound very trustworthy.

Lynching the most debated player, with lots of posts, - would give LESS information in the long run to the town than that one lynch ever coul?
    Lynching the most inactive player would deny the scums easy target in the future while town gets more info in the LONG RUN because only active players remain?
    I was asking for help from someone who has been reading since the beginning to do all of them. I'm technically in a class right now lol.

22. ISO #772

Listen. The scum will need to pick a target to get more votes than MM before EoD. I have become that target and you know what, BRING IT ON! but I truly believe MM is NOT TOWN. They are trying to paint some1 else and fast due to having about 24 hours left to get some1 to have more votes on them.

My vote remains on MM, and it will stay there. Things he usually does as town he is now completely blowing off, he is not considering more points of view, and not showing any form of scumhunting, but picking at my posts (which is what I do to people when I am scum). It's simple, keeps people defensive, and works pretty well to recruit votes. MM does not play like this when town.

Marshmallow Marshall is not Town.

23. ISO #773

Yeah I think Distorted is acting irrationally aggressive, scum-painting everyone. The last page or two of interactions has hardened my original pretty random-vote.
    What distorted is doing is scum painting everyone and waiting for the type of reactions they have which is very pro town

24. ISO #774

If we have another 30 pages before the day ends like idk if I can keep up with it. Especially when it's distorted saying MM AND SOVIET SCUM BECAUSE THEIR VOTES ARE ON ME and Rat saying I AGREE WITH DISTORTED

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

this is what ive been asking.

Rat-Distorted team. Heard it here first folks.
    I hope its a town team, beause thats what im gunning on him to be.

I was asking for help from someone who has been reading since the beginning to do all of them. I'm technically in a class right now lol.
    Now you are stating you have been throwing all these opinions and confusion out and YOU HAVE NOT EVEN DONE THE FKING READING??? dude all u are doing is throwing so much confusion into the game then - COMPLETE SCUM MOVE. ffs why is it so hard for people to just post reasoning with their shit. MM usually hounds people to do that which he isnt this game btw.

27. ISO #777

Listen. The scum will need to pick a target to get more votes than MM before EoD. I have become that target and you know what, BRING IT ON! but I truly believe MM is NOT TOWN. They are trying to paint some1 else and fast due to having about 24 hours left to get some1 to have more votes on them.

My vote remains on MM, and it will stay there. Things he usually does as town he is now completely blowing off, he is not considering more points of view, and not showing any form of scumhunting, but picking at my posts (which is what I do to people when I am scum). It's simple, keeps people defensive, and works pretty well to recruit votes. MM does not play like this when town.

Marshmallow Marshall is not Town.
    Maybe if you keep saying other people aren't posting (even though i've gone from 0 to 33 in 3 hours) and repeating that MM isn't town often enough, it'll make it true.

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    What distorted is doing is scum painting everyone and waiting for the type of reactions they have which is very pro town
    This is also something MM usually recognizes well, which he is now painting scum for.. I really do not see him playing as he normally does as town - at first i just wrote it off to not trusting me since last game, but now i think its turned into i need to become their scapegoat to get the votes off of MM, This will probably come down to a me or MM lynch.

"informational lynch" lol

29. ISO #779

Maybe if you keep saying other people aren't posting (even though i've gone from 0 to 33 in 3 hours) and repeating that MM isn't town often enough, it'll make it true.
    33 posts while in class when you arnt catching up on reading? put ur phone down, finish class and catch up on the reading before just spreading random bullshit.

30. ISO #780

Yeah, I'm sorry. 770 posts, I srsly don't remember who said what. I can only reply to posts in the moment it feels like.
    Though, I'm sure near EoD town will start thinking whose lynch would reveal what. We still have more than 24 hours.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    First
    yay
    Guys, I’m saying this now: I won’t be able to fully participate until 12 or so PM. I apologize.
    Aw, he'll come later... will he?
    Yeah, I apologize. Typing very slowly atm since I am on my phone rofl.
    Ok np
    Actually
    -vote OzyWho
    Some random vote on ozy
    I said I will have to go away at some point, likely within the next 30 minutes. I have school tomorrow.
    Oh no, you have to go!
    I am not a highlander lol
    nice but idc :P
    Efe and MM, whachu guys doing? Policy lynch?
    Err no policy lynches
    If we do not pressure vote in this setup, we will gain little information. We should pressure vote... just make sure that nobody goes beyond L2.
    Dunno, L1 is extremely risky. I see a scenario where only a townie would hammer someone in this setup, as no scum would risk exposing themselves like that.
    Two comments on pressure votes, seems honest, +1 town
    Finger of Suspicion
    Yeah, Scv, I was kind of thinking of you when I typed that post.
    Good morning, gents. I am now fully prepared to participate in this game. I'm going to read all your posts and see what reads I can form thus far from them. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.
    Oh nice, you'll post a lot now! Well, that's what I thought when I was starting the re-read...
    Yes.
    yes
    LMAO.

Why are you all voting up Distorted? He's not doing his usual shit where he's trying to manipulate people - he's not scum painted anyone yet. The only thing he did was to claim Crier, which is evidently impossible because there are no TPRs. I would name Distorted as Neutral or Town, given his posts thus far - he was incredibly 'helpful' last game and he was scum. The meta says he's town this time. How 'bout voting up some of those guys:

OzyWho
    Scvmurderer

Scv's comment that he will hammer anyone who gets to L1 irks me terribly.
    It's interesting to see how he completly washes Distorted of suspicions and throws shade on other people. Especially on Scv, because it seems to have worked a bit.
    I would like to hear more from OzyWho and Scvmurderer, but I think they're not on atm...
    WTF? Already off to bed?
    He just said he was nocturnal.
    +scum points to Marluxion
    This is the thing. If I were scum in this setup, I would hammer anyone. The guy who hammers is likely a town player, UNLESS the one getting hammered is a witch. In which case, the scum would def. be tempted to jump on the Lynch train to seem less suspicious.
    I would not hammer anyone** that post was meant to read
    NVM. Just reread the setup. The scum lose if they are reduced to one member. Bussing would NOT occur.
    +1
    .... moving on..
    ---

L1 on a scum = a different scum exposed though
    ---

Thanks for clarifying. INNO THIS MAN!
    ---

So you wanted to bait SCV to hammer someone so he can get voted next day?
    ---

Please tell me where I was trying to bait SCV into hammering someone. I would really like to know.
    +1, removes my suspicions partially about Scv getting shaded
    +1
    On Distorted
    Very interesting post. You said that 'Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.' Please elaborate.
    About rata's post
    Blink and Distorted are friends, and it's pretty evident his playstyle has changed since last game - he's not accusing anyone just yet :P
    That's what I'm saying.
    If Distorted were evil, he'd be coming up with a clever list of suspects and town reads and would be trying to paint someone as scum. Lo and behold, that has not happened yet. He didn't troll the last few games, remember? He was dead serious, and he wasn't randomly lynching at all. He started a lynch train almost immediately this game. META says he's town
    Some posts here defending Distorted again.
    My top town reads atm:

Distorted

Blinky, if for no reason other than the fact that Ratatoskr wrongly accused him

Marshmallow? Scvmurderer? Please don't go about hammering people just because you can, @Scvmurderer .

My Scum reads:

Ratatoskr

OzyWho
    Distorted top town read AGAIN lol no reason specified
    That's the thing with having Efe and Blink play the same acc. @Blinkykannn07 , can you guys try to reach a consensus before you go about like this?
    true
    Least Suspicious:
    Distorted
    Blinkskater/Efekannn
    Marshmallow
    Scvmurderer (?) - Neutrals
    Ratatoskr
    OzyWho

Soviet_Love and Arsonist haven't yet posted enough shit for me to able to ID them.
    Reasons?
    I'm Vigilante, shooting n1
    BTW guys - there's 3 guests currently browsing this thread. Why is that?
    Because lurkers.
    Shitposted
    Arr, fellow sailors! I come t'ye todae in hopes of a parlay: mayest thou pray prattle in Sea Speech? Methinks it will add RP value and be meer interesting' this wae.
    Half of those aren't even worth reading.
    Hold on a minute. Let's run the possibilities:

D1: 7C, 3G
    D2: 6C, 3G/7C, 2G
    D3: 5C, 3G/6C, 2G/7C 1G (WIN)
    D4: 4C, 3G (LYLO)/ 5C, 2G/ 6C 1G (WIN)
    D5: 3C, 3G(LOSS)/4C, 2G(ONE STEP FROM WIN/MYLO)/5C, 1G (WIN)
    Goal and conclusion? @Magoroth
    Go the the first page.
    We don't only NEED to Lynch, we are FORCED to Lynch by the setup.
    We not only**
    +1
    End of the ISO, that's all he has posted.

There's a lot of strange interactions with Distorted, but Distorted not replying to them. He defends him without it being too obvious. +scumpoints if he flips scum, + townpoints if he flips town. Many "I'll post, I'll contribute!" but not much contribution. I'd put him in a slightly scummy read, but not wanting to lynch.

35. ISO #785

Yeah, I'm sorry. 770 posts, I srsly don't remember who said what. I can only reply to posts in the moment it feels like.
    Though, I'm sure near EoD town will start thinking whose lynch would reveal what. We still have more than 24 hours.
    Yeah, try multiquoting people starting from page 1. It's gonna take a lot of fuckin' time lol.

36. ISO #786

SOVIET AND MM ARE TRYING TO GET MM OFF THE TOP VOTED LIST RIGHT NOW - I am betting they are both scum trying to get the majority of votes sitting off of him. that is the goal they are doing right here

MM playstyle is tunnel visioned af right now, something I have not seem him do EVER as town.

my vote stays here, and it will take a LOT to persuade me otherwise.
    Mm has tunneled on me hard as town do not forget that but i donsee what youre saying about MM and soviet

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Mm has tunneled on me hard as town do not forget that but i donsee what youre saying about MM and soviet
    it started back when I stated we should lynch an AFK EoD and MM went in defending against it (Arsonist and soviet were the only AFKs). After soviet started talking MM was all of a sudden FOR the idea and pressured Arsonist. they have had a lot of coordinated interaction the last 10 pages and MM has been acting just scummy as hell.

39. ISO #789

the evil troll here i would like to join your senseless dumb but still informative(only for me) and funny fight but that would be a mistake...

i rather give out the advice that we are amongst professional players here they know what they are doing most likely so you guys should play like this

consider the fact that evils would lynch their own teammates to gain town status

contribution doesnt = town

fights can be faked

(more will come in later posts)

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Vote up MM then please

42. ISO #792

it started back when I stated we should lynch an AFK EoD and MM went in defending against it (Arsonist and soviet were the only AFKs). After soviet started talking MM was all of a sudden FOR the idea and pressured Arsonist. they have had a lot of coordinated interaction the last 10 pages and MM has been acting just scummy as hell.
    I'm not coordinating anything with MM -__-

43. ISO #793

Vote up MM then please
    I don't like pressuring me to vote people up. That won't work. Last game Distorted said something like "vote up Ozy, we'll get Noz next then you." This sort of tactic worked on other people like MM and Ozy, but yeah im not changing my vote for the time being. Distorted has scum-painted me hard, and hasn't tried to qualify any of his statements. You'll notice I usually qualify my statements.

44. ISO #794

I don't like pressuring me to vote people up. That won't work. Last game Distorted said something like "vote up Ozy, we'll get Noz next then you." This sort of tactic worked on other people like MM and Ozy, but yeah im not changing my vote for the time being. Distorted has scum-painted me hard, and hasn't tried to qualify any of his statements. You'll notice I usually qualify my statements.
    qualify? I have literally given my exact train of thought with examples over the last 10 pages REPEATEDLY and asking you to do the same. you havnt provided anything lol you even stated you havnt done the reading. so please, stop the BS THIS is why I have u scum painted.

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

are you trying to challenge us to convince you to vote someone else? dew it yourself!

47. ISO #797

What info would we get from MM flip as town?
    -> Suspicion on distorted and rat.
    What info would we get from MM flip as scum?
    -> Suspicion on me.

(Note - neither situation "confirms" anyone). Just wondering though, would MM's flip give us any other info?
    omg are u fucking serious? i answers this exact question from you, color coded like 5 pages ago.

48. ISO #798

What info would we get from MM flip as town?
    -> Suspicion on distorted and rat.
    What info would we get from MM flip as scum?
    -> Suspicion on me.

(Note - neither situation "confirms" anyone). Just wondering though, would MM's flip give us any other info?
    scumpaint a towny to dodge this situation of focus

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800