M-FM Overwatch - Page 136
Register

User Tag List

Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,800 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #6751

Re: M-FM Overwatch

yes it was that post that initially made me think mccree was super town.

it's a town tell because scum would tell scum to vote, and would explain how it all worked.

i would have expected you to chime in, now that I know you better. you completely ignored that and instead posted fluff.

then again, its not that indicative that you were posting in a scum chat anyway.

2. ISO #6752

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Torbjorn View Post
    yes it was that post that initially made me think mccree was super town.

it's a town tell because scum would tell scum to vote, and would explain how it all worked.

i would have expected you to chime in, now that I know you better. you completely ignored that and instead posted fluff.

then again, its not that indicative that you were posting in a scum chat anyway.
    What post made him seem super town?

But anyone can vote and say they didn't...?

Day 1 is my getting comfortable day, if you knew me I'm usually terrible on day 1.

3. ISO #6753

I was jailed N4 in assault mode, so i would assume that i was the last person Symmetra jailed or someone else jailed me

the conversation went like this... again i didn't even realize i was in jail until today...

hi. wat are we going to do about symmetra? bitch is crazy and goin' fer year head man.
    yer claim is shit now, and symmetra has a ton o cred. how do we lynch her?
    if yer, just going to lurk, you are not going to lynch scum.
    Execute Reinhardt if he says nothing
    you got 8 minutes to say hello...

4. ISO #6754

5. ISO #6755

6. ISO #6756

7. ISO #6757

8. ISO #6758

9. ISO #6759

10. ISO #6760

11. ISO #6761

12. ISO #6762

13. ISO #6763

so.. hes BP in defensive....okay so yeah I doubt Scum has a BP unless it was to protect from Vigi.

I think i'm gonna keep my vote with McCree. Vote wise his pattern is super scummy... So is Roadhogs...

I thought about Soilder 76 and i would put my money on him if they're is a third omnic but for now i think I believe in him.

14. ISO #6764

15. ISO #6765

okay, i'm going to throw this out there because i've found evidence to myself that everyone has some town-ish aspect to them except for soldier. i TR him earlier before because I liked what he was saying, but there's no like 'okay this guys' town 100%' post that I could point out with everyone else. (well him and reinhardt). I'm done reading, and these are the people I'd like lynched, in this order

soldier
    mccree/reinhardt
    roadhog
    hanzo
    zarya

16. ISO #6766

17. ISO #6767

18. ISO #6768

19. ISO #6769

20. ISO #6770

21. ISO #6771

22. ISO #6772

23. ISO #6773

24. ISO #6774

25. ISO #6775

26. ISO #6776

27. ISO #6777

28. ISO #6778

29. ISO #6779

30. ISO #6780

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reinhardt View Post
    nah i'm gonna keep my vote, McCree is scum and Hanzo's reads list is far off if he has me as scum. RIP town.
    This is Anti-Town. There is no way to know for sure if he is scum unless you're claiming information.

You haven't given me any reason to town-read you, so why should I? Both of you two are being way too stubborn for no good reason. We don't need to rush a lynch.

31. ISO #6781

32. ISO #6782

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reinhardt View Post
    there is no way to sure, but look at who i've voted... unless you're saying I'm that fucking smart for a lurker to vote my scum team and believe i can keep going with out them...cool i'll take that... but again, i'll keep my vote where i like it to be place.

McCree makes the most sense vote pattern wise.
    But I make the least sense because I'm town lmao

33. ISO #6783

34. ISO #6784

okay, i'm going to throw this out there because i've found evidence to myself that everyone has some town-ish aspect to them except for soldier. i TR him earlier before because I liked what he was saying, but there's no like 'okay this guys' town 100%' post that I could point out with everyone else. (well him and reinhardt). I'm done reading, and these are the people I'd like lynched, in this order

soldier
    mccree/reinhardt
    roadhog
    hanzo
    zarya
    Seriously, if you think I haven't done anything town motivated this game and town read McCree based on his no vote claim D1 there's something wrong in there...

35. ISO #6785

36. ISO #6786

37. ISO #6787

38. ISO #6788

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM McCree View Post
    Soldier you can't honestly think I'm scum rofl. Also why do you strongly disagree with my vote against Roadhog?
    You make the most sense.

I strongly town read Roadhog because he can explain his thought process clearly and I understand his line of reasonings. Personally, I find effort to be a strong town tell. This does not mean that the lazier players are scum, it means that those putting in a ton of effort are more likely to be town. And Roadhog has put in lots of effort as seen from his last wills. There also isn"t any scummy things Roadhog has done.
    Why would you take Tracer's word that Roadhog is scum after he's wrong on Junkrat+Roadhog team.

Zarya's replacement has good town vibes and solid reasoning with regards to his no-vote from Junkrat's train. I believe Reinhardt's jailed claim because it makes no sense whatsoever for scum to lie about it..

So I gotta go with you + Hanzo/Torb. Maybe all 3.

39. ISO #6789

First of all, I DON'T make the most sense because I'm town and we are trying to lynch scum.
    Second of all, I gave you a vest bruh.
    Third of all, I think part of the reason Tracer died is ya'll didn't think he had a vest which would only be possible if a scum member had one of meh vests.
    Fourth of all, the way you picked out me AND hanzo tells me that you clearly haven't been reading the thread.
    Therefore, you are now my biggest scum read.
    -vote M-FM Soldier 76

40. ISO #6790

41. ISO #6791

42. ISO #6792

First of all, I DON'T make the most sense because I'm town and we are trying to lynch scum.
    Second of all, I gave you a vest bruh.
    Third of all, I think part of the reason Tracer died is ya'll didn't think he had a vest which would only be possible if a scum member had one of meh vests.
    Fourth of all, the way you picked out me AND hanzo tells me that you clearly haven't been reading the thread.
    Therefore, you are now my biggest scum read.
    -vote M-FM Soldier 76
    First of all, you can't seriously expect me to be convinced by "I'm town"

Second of all, since I think you're scum I also think the vest is fake.

Third of all, even if you are town that's purely speculative.

Fourth of all, how so?

What reasons do you have for scum reading Roadhog?

43. ISO #6793

First of all, reread the thread and you will see that I'm town. Like I've said a while ago alignments don't change.
    Second of all, I didn't even know I could give fake vests.
    Third of all, isn't it all speculative?
    Fourth of all, even from an outside perspective there is a 0% chance that Hanzo and I are both scum.
    Fifth of all, I agree with Tracer's lw and Roadhog's long lw that he posted seemed forced.

44. ISO #6794

McCrea stop voting. But can I count on you to vote soldier?
    You know, if you're town you should RESPOND to what I've said instead of IGNORING me. This is possibly LYLO and being convinced I'm scum and already trying to assure my lynch is like the most anti town thing ever.

45. ISO #6795

46. ISO #6796

47. ISO #6797

McCrea stop voting. But can I count on you to vote soldier?
    I could get down for his lynch, they are a scum-read. But because this could be LYLO I actually want to SEE a case on why he's scum. Don't say "he's the only one who hasn't shown the smallest town vibe" because I don't follow that.

48. ISO #6798

First of all, reread the thread and you will see that I'm town. Like I've said a while ago alignments don't change.
    Second of all, I didn't even know I could give fake vests.
    Third of all, isn't it all speculative?
    Fourth of all, even from an outside perspective there is a 0% chance that Hanzo and I are both scum.
    Fifth of all, I agree with Tracer's lw and Roadhog's long lw that he posted seemed forced.
    Oh come on, I've gone over how I believe you're scum by POE. Alignments don't change makes no sense if you're trying to convince me.

And by extension, I don't believe you don't know.

True, but how am I supposed to refute that then? Because FMPOV that's simply wrong.

Why? Do you care to explain? Maybe I need to remind you that you gave a vest to a fucking bulletproof claim.

And I agree with Roadhog's LW. Tracer has been wrong 4/6 times and she clearly thought the team was Junkrat+Roadhog which is CONFIRMED TO BE WRONG.

49. ISO #6799

50. ISO #6800