Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4131
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    This game is a complete mess. Both cult-immune confirmed TPRs outed...meaning that everyone else is exposed for the night kill/ conversions, Beguiler outed, a good half of the players being moronic...I really hope this is just a rehash of the last game and that we end up with some amazing turnaround.
    Most captain obvious mafia post you could make

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

So are Voss/ PTB your main scum-reads then? It would be good if you worked on those before EOD.

Speaking of reads, Kovath said that he was going to work on his before he "got lynched" but stopped doing that the moment people moved away from him.
    I did a read on Voss and then realized everyone else to really look at were basically lurkers
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

You suck at using meta and your play this game is utter shite.

I have no need to defend myself so stop wasting time.
    Why do y0u say the word meta in every post. I just qu0ted a post where you make dumb obvious comments that add nothing. You do need to defend yourself. Town is just too dumb to even consider pressuring you for information

Also unknown should not be lynched over shifty

10. ISO #2560

You suck at using meta and your play this game is utter shite.

I have no need to defend myself so stop wasting time.
    Still waiting on what role you thought I was when you said I was not beguiler

What your grand post on their connection was between the two

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Why do y0u say the word meta in every post. I just qu0ted a post where you make dumb obvious comments that add nothing. You do need to defend yourself. Town is just too dumb to even consider pressuring you for information

Also unknown should not be lynched over shifty
    Both of us have made "dumb obvious comments that add nothing"

It has no bearing on alignment because of how spammy EVERYONE has been this game.

12. ISO #2562

Still waiting on what role you thought I was when you said I was not beguiler

What your grand post on their connection was between the two
    Why would I bother with that now when my theories are most likely wrong?

I will see what happens today and re-evaluate tonight for the LW.

I would be good with Unknown dying today as well.

13. ISO #2563

Unknown is being way too tetchy and keeps dismissing everyone's scum-reads on him as having no weight whatsoever so I'm not too sure here.
    You had thee scum reads and were so against players like voss being pressured. Why are you doing this wish washy flippy setting up ready to flip your vote to hammer and be like oops I wasn't sure shit?

14. ISO #2564

You had thee scum reads and were so against players like voss being pressured. Why are you doing this wish washy flippy setting up ready to flip your vote to hammer and be like oops I wasn't sure shit?
    I did, until the entire fiasco with Kenshin/ you happened. Seeing as Kenshin is more likely to be town, that means I have to do this thing called "re-evaluate"

Not a difficult concept, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

Both of us have made "dumb obvious comments that add nothing"

It has no bearing on alignment because of how spammy EVERYONE has been this game.
    you don't justify bad play on other people's bad play, sorry that is not how it works. You of all people are against captain obvious statements, there is no reason for you as town to do that at end of day when a lynch is needed.

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

I did, until the entire fiasco with Kenshin/ you happened. Seeing as Kenshin is more likely to be town, that means I have to do this thing called "re-evaluate"

Not a difficult concept, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.
    You are a stubborn player and you do not reevaluate.

Kenshin is almost confirmed town. About to die and counterclaims the only role outted means he either had a good read I was faking only as town and not another evil or he was suiciding.

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Drug Dealer claim? Wanting to give a no feedback message, which would bone a potential investigative?

Lol.

I'm willing to vote Unknown.
    Unknown has had some pretty scummy play IMO with the whole defending Shifty stuff earlier on, also calling out people for answering for others (can't remember the players but I think one of them was you) also Shifty had some pretty shady play early on then disappeared and then the whole duck fiasco took the spotlight.

Should I put either at L-1 since I won't be able to check back until 5pm est

25. ISO #2575

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    Unknown has had some pretty scummy play IMO with the whole defending Shifty stuff earlier on, also calling out people for answering for others (can't remember the players but I think one of them was you) also Shifty had some pretty shady play early on then disappeared and then the whole duck fiasco took the spotlight.

Vote which one you believe is mafia

26. ISO #2576

You are a stubborn player and you do not reevaluate.
    What is with this game and everyone failing so hard at meta-reading me?

First, Kenshin starts acting like I'm totally powerful and shit because I'm a Keeper, then the usual "Calix is scummy for lurking" nonsense despite that not even being in my scum meta, now this.

Actually read my scum games sometimes before you start reeling off ignorant statements.

27. ISO #2577

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post

I would do it with Unknown

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

I am basing this off EV/ information/ associations as well as reads. I think Unknown will be more useful in terms of what he flips.

(being vague here on purpose)
    I missed his drug dealer claim, could you link it or tell what # it was ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

Mesk might disagree with me here but ai won't have a chance to change my vote except for now. Atleast unknown is present at the moment amd he was never really my priority lynch to begin with. I am willing to see him live until the next day hopefully im not making a mistake. with rhat being said
    -vote shifty

42. ISO #2592

Shifty has the scummy first post, goes ask, ignores the pressure when he returns and then gives a read list with th4 consig and godfather as his only scum. What has he done since then?
    Here's the thing though.

Earlier Unknown was defending Shifty - the ONLY player to defend him, saying his posts weren't slips, that scum wouldn't be that obvious, etc.

Now Unknown doesn't seem to care at all.

The same doesn't apply for Shifty because he hasn't interacted with people at ALL.

A part of me suspects this might be W/W but I doubt that would actually happen on D1 in a 13-player game. That's why I think Unknown > Shifty.

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

-vote unvote
    So why does scum unknown start a vote on 0 vote voss instead of push a train of 3 on shifty myself or rk.

When my partner did his claim unknown was the only one against the vote train.

You can say he defends people but he has not tried to push a mislynch on anyone

47. ISO #2597

He hasn't officially revealed but he's confirmed himself and Duck as the Super TPRs.

I do not recommend him revealing tonight given that it means he will not be able to be healed at all.
    Ok, thanks
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

48. ISO #2598

So why does scum unknown start a vote on 0 vote voss instead of push a train of 3 on shifty myself or rk.

When my partner did his claim unknown was the only one against the vote train.

You can say he defends people but he has not tried to push a mislynch on anyone
    Context? Like I said, he was defending Shifty so he wouldn't have voted for him. Had you or RK revealed at the point you're talking about?

I recall him focusing on Voss and Kovath, so not so sure there.

49. ISO #2599

Well im going to sleep I dont feel like changing my vote again... if anything we can just lynch unknown the next day. I think we should hammer shifty. Also I dont find unknowns role claim to be impossible. No one has disputed it so far as far as I know and yes maybe no one in this game is really a.drug.dealer and thats why but im willing to trust him for now.
    Eggy out

50. ISO #2600

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Well im going to sleep I dont feel like changing my vote again... if anything we can just lynch unknown the next day. I think we should hammer shifty. Also I dont find unknowns role claim to be impossible. No one has disputed it so far as far as I know and yes maybe no one in this game is really a.drug.dealer and thats why but im willing to trust him for now.
    Eggy out
    Given Unknown's role claim, he can ONLY be a Luciano if he's scum given how easily Drug Dealer can confirm themselves. (by giving people obviously bullshitted feedback)