<CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Well when your clan FORMALLY ENDORSES SAID BEHAVIOR what is to be done?

More slaps on the wrist?

You get off on griefing, spamming, and ruining others' games. But I guess that's fine with everyone at the top.
    Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true.
    I've provided evidence. Your defense is "BUT I BANNED HACKER".

You're a fucking spammer that gets off on ruining the game. Fuck you and your clan.

See the replay I posted for evidence. I didn't say a damn word that whole game meanwhile you spammed constantly and ruined the game.

Better call in more flunkies.

3. ISO #3

You're a fucking spammer that gets off on ruining the game. Fuck you and your clan.

See the replay I posted for evidence. I didn't say a damn word that whole game meanwhile you spammed constantly and ruined the game.

If your issue is with one Choo, why are you here targeting all choos in this threat and not the one person you have an issue with?
    Meanwhile, we have never formally endorsed, or endorsed at all, cheating/throwing.
    Last edited by devyn; February 18th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    If your issue is with one Choo, why are you here targeting all choos in this threat and not the one person you have an issue with?
    Again, several CHOOO have created a CULTURE of GRIEFING, SPAMMING, and CHEATING.

See the VERY FIRST POST.

See the many reports and replays.

Think for yourself for once.

5. ISO #5

Again, several CHOOO have created a CULTURE of GRIEFING, SPAMMING, and CHEATING.

See the VERY FIRST POST.

See the many reports and replays.

Think for yourself for once.
    Guys. In a game I couldn't play because my computer is bullshitting me, so the replay is utterly incomplete but still. I think I've seen people FAKING being CHOOOOs with a colored name and spamming trolly words like "we'll stomp you bunch of noobs" or something like that.-Mafia- (625).SC2Replay

Tell me if it's the wrong replay... I was AFK for a big part of game, and was here only on D1 when I had to go. Not great, I know... But still, te interesting part is how that fake choo trolled. If it's not a fake choo, I'll ban him myself, you can be sure of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Guys. In a game I couldn't play because my computer is bullshitting me, so the replay is utterly incomplete but still. I think I've seen people FAKING being CHOOOOs with a colored name and spamming trolly words like "we'll stomp you bunch of noobs" or something like that.-Mafia- (625).SC2Replay

Tell me if it's the wrong replay... I was AFK for a big part of game, and was here only on D1 when I had to go. Not great, I know... But still, te interesting part is how that fake choo trolled. If it's not a fake choo, I'll ban him myself, you can be sure of it.
    demaja, ID: 1-S2-1-4295641. ElitePlayer it is. So, do you believe me now when I say CHOOOO is getting framed? Pffs.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

A replay from 2017 is not a proof of the current state of the clan, for it has changed A LOT since that period.

8. ISO #8

A replay from 2017 is not a proof of the current state of the clan, for it has changed A LOT since that period.
    I've not seen a damn thing change nobody has taken responsibility and all you did was scapegoat a single member despite a significant amount of you behaving the same way.

You can't pretend the past doesn't exist.

Also now you have a hired gun to fake chooo troll. I've never seen a fake chooo troll, only real chooo trolls. Nobody is trying to frame you, people are just bringing to light your clan behavior and by being in the clan you FORMALLY ENDORSE SAID BEHAVIOR, ESPECIALLY THAT OF YOUR DEAR SOCIOPATH LEADER who still SPAMS AND GRIEFS.

9. ISO #9

I've not seen a damn thing change nobody has taken responsibility and all you did was scapegoat a single member despite a significant amount of you behaving the same way.

Also now you have a hired gun to fake chooo troll. I've never seen a fake chooo troll, only real chooo trolls. Nobody is trying to frame you, people are just bringing to light your clan behavior and by being in the clan you FORMALLY ENDORSE SAID BEHAVIOR, ESPECIALLY THAT OF YOUR DEAR SOCIOPATH LEADER who still SPAMS AND GRIEFS.
    Watch my replay. And shut it.

10. ISO #10

Watch my replay. And shut it.
    You've gone from someone that sounded reasonable and like a decent player and person to a raving sycophant who screams at anyone that has evidence that you 100% support GRIEFING AND SPAMMING.

What did SCVmurderer do to you to make you such a lackey?

11. ISO #11

You've gone from someone that sounded reasonable and like a decent player and person to a raving sycophant who screams at anyone that has evidence that you 100% support GRIEFING AND SPAMMING.

What did SCVmurderer do to you to make you such a lackey?
    Stop changing the matter of the conversation. WATCH THE REPLAY AND COMMENT IT HONESTLY WITHOUT GETTING ON ANYTHING ELSE. Your Honor, the suspect is lacking of cooperation and is insulting me. I'm telling you he's a mafioso.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

.... you think we hired someone... and called in that many people with biases... really? There ARE fake choos going around spamming, pay closer attention to the players. You are currently trying to get rid of something for things that 1:weren't 100% accurate and 2:aren't there at all now anyways. Now you are attacking some of the choos, like me, that go around and tone some lynch trains down a bit. "A HIRED GUN" REALLY? stop, think about how ridiculous you sound.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    .... you think we hired someone... and called in that many people with biases... really? There ARE fake choos going around spamming, pay closer attention to the players. You are currently trying to get rid of something for things that 1:weren't 100% accurate and 2:aren't there at all now anyways. Now you are attacking some of the choos, like me, that go around and tone some lynch trains down a bit. "A HIRED GUN" REALLY? stop, think about how ridiculous you sound.
    I'll quote someone more eloquent than me:

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post

Some of the Choos definitely took the role-playing too far in the past. I would agree that not just the spamming occurred, but there were definitely times when Choo players allied with each other because of their names (meta-trusting as you say) and led completely spam-filled lynch trains on people they didn't like. Notably, this behavior usually was only in the first couple days of the game and if someone actually had a good lead on one of them the others would follow it, though they would make every effort to inno if there was any defense. I think this definitely at times went beyond simple "Meta-Trusting" because it was NOT just judging whether somebody is good or evil based on ur knowledge of their playstyle. It was instead a blind commitment to vote with somebody else because of their name.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16