M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: M-FM Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk View Post
    Not viable, using a vest costs happiness. Peacefuls have no way to constantly generate happiness and TPRs would have to forgo their primary night action to use the vest.

Sent from my new assistant Steve using Tapatalk
    Residential Area -- 8 Production
    +2 Happiness. Max 3.
    Mass Entertainment -- 12 Production
    +3 Happiness. Max 1.
    Crafter
    At night, you may visit only 1 player to hand them either a 1-shot gun or a 1-use vest. Players must give up their night action to use the gun, but may use the vest with their normal night action. You have two charges of guns, and two charges of vests. Getting additional charges from Wonder/Building will add charges to both.
    Where is it stated that using vests reduces happiness?

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Okay I made a mistake...On my notes I had gun and vest backwards. I'm human. But day one plans are still shit and the majority of my post is still valid. I have no problems admitting when I mess up. *derp*
    You are, like... trying to delay town from getting vests, and hoping that town waste production. Scum motivated, I think...

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
    Where is it stated that using vests reduces happiness?
    All nations start with 1 Happiness. Using a night action (guns and vests included) lowers your happiness by 1 for each action including additional night actions (ex: Jailors). If you are NOT a Peaceful, you will gain 1 Happiness for nights that you don't take any action. Certain things happen depending on your roles when your Happiness is high, and when your Happiness is low (negative Happiness = positive Unhappiness). It's possible for Happiness to be 0, in which case it'll be referred to as 0 Happiness. There are roles and production factors that can help your happiness levels. Jesters are immune to any happiness benefits or detriments. Happiness effects are NOT cumulative. Unhappiness effects ARE cumulative.
    Sent from my still living assistant Steve using Tapatalk

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Solved by building Residential Areas and Mass Entertainment.

If they are spending 10 production for a vest, when would they have time to build RA's and ME?
    And I'm seriously not trying to stop anyone from doing anything. If a player wants a vest they can go for it. I just am against telegraphing our actions as a whole at this point in the game.

7. ISO #307

Quizup

I don't take much stock in what you are saying right now, but it is day one and I could be wrong so I am going to test your claim that you're open to explaining your reads. Please explain the alignments of the players below as appropriate. Saying that you "know" or are "reasonably certain" is not an answer to me.

1) Fruit Ninja
    2) 2048
    3) Vine
    4) Clash The Clans
    5) Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    I wrote out a case against them, if you care to read it here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449462

Quote Originally Posted by 2048 View Post
    Yes! the Death and Destruction all start now!
    This uses openly scummy wording in a way that scum would be reluctant to do early on.

I think we should consider saving extraterrestrial work because a townfirm is more useful in endgame.

Lies.

As for Vine, it is a call that hurts town more than wars. Sadly it's compelling but dangerous move to mass role call. So no.
    I haven't encountered many scum confident and shrewd (or stupid, I guess, though 2048 clearly isn't) enough to challenge me calling them town in this manner, which makes 2048 even more likely to be town.

Will everyone actually do this; is the problem.

In all honesty I probably would not myself.
    Openly admitted that he doesn't intend to follow a town plan.

Oh my bad. Thought the day was going to end tonight.
    Confusion about the day end time is genuine and kind of unlikely to come from scum.

Now previous statements have concerned me.

Now....why? I have honestly done nothing pro-town. These statements send red flags all up my spine.

Quizup seems to love labeling certain individuals as Town. Such things are quite dangerous for town as a whole and for me personally.
    Just now, what did I do to warrant your trust? Just because I answered a few simple questions that could have been answered by looking at the setup thread? Or is it the mannerism of my speech?
    Just how surprised would you be if you found out that I'm the one that killed in the next night but Town is trustful towards be because of your words?
    Or how will I look now that you seemed to have buddied me?

Quizup seems to have labelled quite a few 'Townies' even though it's only troll day and we barely know anything.
    Paranoia about being townread + fear of being shot = town. I could on, but I think this is fairly clear as is.

Vine
    Vine using an annoying playstyle while full aware that it's going to piss people off and possibly lead to their lynch. They've also purposely antagonized a fair amount of the playerbase. Normally, I would see the constant mechanics discussion as IIOA (information instead of analysis) done solely to make the poster look good, but that's clearly not the case here. The take away is that they're not afraid of being lynched.

Vine and 2048 have something in common: The don't care how they look to other people.

Clash Of Clans
    Clash is only a slight townread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash of Clans View Post
    Read up on the production stuff everyone.
    This felt like genuine annoyance at people not understanding the rules, though that could come from scum.

I kind of like the proposal in post 15 as something they thought was undeniably pro-town.

-vote Vine

If I'm reading correctly you're more experienced than you're letting off, and that was a horrible proposal from someone that has experience. You're preying on new players - what if a new player that rolled Peaceful went and claimed because of you? Yeah no
    I like how they were the first to actually vote for Vine after Vine claimed Peaceful, as they must know that they'd look very bad if Vine flipped Peaceful.

I like which post he choose to vote Fruit Ninja over, don't like the way he just called me and Instagram town, do like the way he outlined his read change on me.

Cut The Rope
    Let me preface this by saying a lot of this is meta from [redacted]. First off, you've been remarkable open about your identity.

Thank God about the editing posts thing...Jesus don't scare me like that.

I won't agree to the plan because I won't reveal what I do. If I spend something on a project and it doesn't come to fruition I just say a few choice words in my head and move on. And like 2048 and myself said, contributing or not contributing to a project, doesn't give any information on alignment.
    The first sentence makes you a possible Fruit Ninja scummate, but it seems too open for that. I think it's much more likely that you're town worried about a random modkill.

Then there's a good reaction to the peaceful claim.

Vine, I think this sounds like someone on another forum I know of would do. Are you trying to meta copy? I really want an explanation for this but you may be new. When I first played I did some really stupid stuff so I want to give you a chance.

Notice how the peace seekers are easier to hit ...And yes the doomsday killer can still hide. You are relying on people being honest.

@Clash of Clans - I'll look for one. I was trying to avoid changing the account as much as possible.
    Damn, look at that towniness. There's paranoia, and a genuine desire to give newbies a chance. Voting Vine afterwards is the logical next step, even if it's wrong. Then it continues in post 130, where you're clearly looking to determine Vine's alignment, not use them as a convenient scapegoat.

I also have trouble believing you don't know who I am, which means you being willing to fight me is a good sign.

Any other questions?

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    Fruit Ninja
    I wrote out a case against them, if you care to read it here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post449462

This uses openly scummy wording in a way that scum would be reluctant to do early on.

I think we should consider saving extraterrestrial work because a townfirm is more useful in endgame.

I haven't encountered many scum confident and shrewd (or stupid, I guess, though 2048 clearly isn't) enough to challenge me calling them town in this manner, which makes 2048 even more likely to be town.

Openly admitted that he doesn't intend to follow a town plan.

Confusion about the day end time is genuine and kind of unlikely to come from scum.

Paranoia about being townread + fear of being shot = town. I could on, but I think this is fairly clear as is.

Vine
    Vine using an annoying playstyle while full aware that it's going to piss people off and possibly lead to their lynch. They've also purposely antagonized a fair amount of the playerbase. Normally, I would see the constant mechanics discussion as IIOA (information instead of analysis) done solely to make the poster look good, but that's clearly not the case here. The take away is that they're not afraid of being lynched.

Vine and 2048 have something in common: The don't care how they look to other people.

Clash Of Clans
    Clash is only a slight townread.

This felt like genuine annoyance at people not understanding the rules, though that could come from scum.

I kind of like the proposal in post 15 as something they thought was undeniably pro-town.

I like how they were the first to actually vote for Vine after Vine claimed Peaceful, as they must know that they'd look very bad if Vine flipped Peaceful.

I like which post he choose to vote Fruit Ninja over, don't like the way he just called me and Instagram town, do like the way he outlined his read change on me.

Cut The Rope
    Let me preface this by saying a lot of this is meta from [redacted]. First off, you've been remarkable open about your identity.

The first sentence makes you a possible Fruit Ninja scummate, but it seems too open for that. I think it's much more likely that you're town worried about a random modkill.

Then there's a good reaction to the peaceful claim.

Damn, look at that towniness. There's paranoia, and a genuine desire to give newbies a chance. Voting Vine afterwards is the logical next step, even if it's wrong. Then it continues in post 130, where you're clearly looking to determine Vine's alignment, not use them as a convenient scapegoat.

I also have trouble believing you don't know who I am, which means you being willing to fight me is a good sign.

Any other questions?

I'm liking a lot of these arguments, but there's also some of the scum points in my argument above that are worrisome to me.

I'm thinking I have an idea with that post. I had some suspicions before but it's starting to get a lot clearer. The fact that you are willing to also discuss the reads with me more than just a "gut" feeling or "knowing" is also a very good sign.

It's more I need to reflect on this and see if you are town and being patient with me or if you are scum trying to deceive me. But definitely have some reservations now. It could also be with how quickly I read the posts some of my instincts could be off.

9. ISO #309

FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FLAP FLAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

I'm sorry that I -flap- didn't get on -flap flap- sooner; I've been -flap- problems with -flap flap flap- this site along with my entire -flap flap- browser -flap- recently, so I might not -flap- be as active -flap flap- as I'd like to -flap- be. I'll -flap- make a post with -flap flap- my thoughts about -flap- what's gone -flap flap flap flap- on so far soon, -flap-hopefully -flap flap-.

10. ISO #310

Bleh, I guess I could take your scum arguments apart point by point. Annoying.
    Almost every post I have seen from you has done some kind of chaos sowing/brimming in the game.
    I disagree. I think I have been pushing discussion and solving the game.

In 163 Quizup votes for Fruit Ninja and then 17 posts later gives a prod for lynching Fruit Ninja instead of contributions with a significant amount of the day left.

Posting a read wall without prompting and then tries to use it as the holy grail to continue discussions.
    And these are problems because?

Most any town player I've played with at least increases suspicion if they are scum read by someone day one and they are town. I posted you as one of my top scumspects and you think I'm town? This leads me to three options here in order of likelihood: 1) The list is fake and that you posted it to try to make it look like you are scum hunting. 2) The list is fake and you wanted to use it as a tool to generate chaos/discussion. 3) The list is truthful you have a weird, rare meta.
    Hint: It's number 3. OMGUS is pointless, and wrong does not equal scum.

Why did you not pressure Vine or say trolling or something when Vine said they'd give you a reason they weren't scum day 2? After that you just drop it? WTF Quizup.
    I'm not going to get anything out of Vine today short of pushing them to a lynch, which I'm not going to do. They're irritating to deal with and probably town, so I'm leaving them be for now.

The most damning scum slip is in the last sentence. The game started off in the Day. No night actions could have taken place. The only person I know is town is me. The rest can change or be confirmed based on evidence.
    Again, know is an exaggeration. "Would bet the game on" is a better way of putting it.

The second slip assumes two non-town kills per night, which implies the mafia will kill every night. As pointed out previously in the thread, the scum have to deal with the happiness mechanic so this may not always be the case. The doomsday killer must deal with it as well. When guns and other role shenanigans get into play, assuming 2 kills a night is rather crazy. Hell the scum could have a role that kills as well with a special ability, but this looks like a huge slip that this role did not get chosen.
    The point is that this is a kill heavy setup that makes my dying earlier more likely. Why is that a scum slip?

Now tell me what you think of the arguments against Fruit Ninja.

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
    K so I get town read from you and 2048. Kinda scum read from Vine. I will do more when I have access to a computer cAuse I hate making read lists with this damn kindle.
    -vote Fruit Ninja

I'll join the fruit ninja train because I think he is scum mostly on behalf of buddying so early and because he doesn't seem to care to help town out a lot. This post was made hours ago. He said 3 reads without any real indication why he believes them and then he never said any others.

12. ISO #312

At work, quick thoughts post.

All peacefuls 6 production towards ET Civ.
    All investigatives 4 prod towards ET Civ. At least 1 Investigative 2 prod towards New Great Pyramids.

ET Civ is built, conf!town + extra production.

Investigative rushes New Great Pyramids.

Investigative makes a night chat with conf!town. Conf!town releases investigative results etc.

Cons: Takes until D5 for results to be released via day. Multiple Investigatives may waste production for Pyramids. That said, I don't think we'd have more than 2 investigatives in a game this size/setup

Thoughts?

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

I could care less who we vote atm, because nothing is truely known about who is who.

-vote Vine

Sheep vote cause Vine is acting dumb.
    Vine seems to be desiring order, more than anything else.

This makes me believe that she is either
    1. The Doomsday Killer, and is attempting to single out targets in the most orderly way possible
    2. Chief/Speaker/Marshall/Citizen, and is being an idiot.
    3. Warmonger, and is attempting to single out targets so the rest of them can prioritize who to kill/target

Ordered in likely hood, from my believe.
    Because Vine is a potential threat to our day chat anyways I believe we should lynch her.

I find these series of posts very odd from Fruit Ninja. First he just puts a sheep vote on Vine because he said that she is acting dumb. Then he makes this case about her actually trying to get order and says she has high chance of being a Doomsday Killer from wanting order. Then in 2nd place he puts probably town. I don't think wanting some order in the town in really scummy and I don't get why that is a potential threat to day chat at all if we get organized. The basis for him wanting to get her lynched seems odd and by his chart there is a high chance to hit town with her lynch. She probably isn't a warmonger if Fruit Ninja is which is why he would put Warmongers at number 3 since he knows she isn't. Just my thought, but I think he is just coming up with random stuff to accuse her of being scum for.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

At Flappy Birds -- Really? I can't even hardly read that. Please post without the word flap everywhere.

Quizup
    Bleh, I guess I could take your scum arguments apart point by point. Annoying.

I disagree. I think I have been pushing discussion and solving the game.

And these are problems because?

Hint: It's number 3. OMGUS is pointless, and wrong does not equal scum.

I'm not going to get anything out of Vine today short of pushing them to a lynch, which I'm not going to do. They're irritating to deal with and probably town, so I'm leaving them be for now.

Again, know is an exaggeration. "Would bet the game on" is a better way of putting it.

The point is that this is a kill heavy setup that makes my dying earlier more likely. Why is that a scum slip?

Now tell me what you think of the arguments against Fruit Ninja.
    About chaos statement -- There is a fine line between provoking discussion and then just creating chaos and trying to steer the game. Again I'm still reviewing your posts and trying to see if I got this wrong.

About the 17 posts section -- Having more discussion almost always benefits town. I suggested you were potential scum before I had to go yesterday. This conversation we are having, regardless of how your or my thoughts pan out, benefits town because it gives more information and has the possibility of correcting me if I am incorrect. Just pushing for a lynch and cutting off conversation makes it easier for scum to hide and people to make mistakes.

Yeah I agree on the not getting anything out of Vine and being irritating. With the positive trolling (I don't know what else to call it) there is some benefit for town or at least is not destructive towards the town's goals. I would call this negative trolling as it has a huge negative impact on town and based on this and prior arguments I think Vine is scum. But I may have to leave it alone if no one else follows along which really irks me.

On the "know" segment - agreed asked and answered.

On the last segment - In my opinion, it's a scum slip for assuming 2 kills a night. I agree this is a kill heavy setup which is why I'm encouraging people to scum hunt and get opinions out there. Most of my analysis I've done averages around 2.25-2.5 kills a night. It's in the implication.

I'm working on a Fruit Ninja response post because I need to re-analyze not just those points but some new ones that have come up as well and take care of a few small things that can't wait until after end of day. I hope to have a response up to that in a couple of hours about 3:30-4 pm CST, that would give enough time for discussion as the day ends at 7 PM CST.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

How do you determine who completed a Wonder first? Random, amount spent or closest to completion in the previous night?
    Amount spent. If it's tied, random.

What will happen to players who never posted?
    On day 1, they will be notified.
    Any other day goes by without posting a minimal amount and they will be replaced immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    Since I still haven't seen the a answer to this: does spending production use happiness?

BTW, I probably won't be on again before day ends, and I don't trust a lot of the people on the fruit ninja train, so I'll be abstaining for today.
    No

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Let's see.

Third party hunting is nice for scum because its something they don't have to fake and it's actually in their best interests to have the town kill third parties for them.

Self-aware fluff and a excuse to lurk.

Excessive concern with staying alive. Hint: Town don't have to be alive to win. Scum find that much harder.

1.Explicitly talking about a peaceful claim that hasn't been confirmed is anti town.
    2.Useless doubtcasting.

A vote with the implication that you are not responsible for your actions, which allows you to get out of any pressure after Vine flips town.

More self-awareness, as if you're going to get lynched for your schedule.

Oh look, more third party hunting.

"I'm not responsible for this flip, guiz! Vine's a good lynch even if she town (which my earlier analysis actually points to ...)."

Useless speculation and buddying of Snapchat. (Snapchat gets town points for calling you on this.)

Then there's more setup speculation and a random call for activity from 4pics1word.

More selfawareness.

Then there's the fact that you just seem to ignore every accusation and question you don't like. I'm ... not actually sure what to make of that.
    Point 1 -- I don't like this priority. Not so much because it has the Doomsday killer on top but because it narrows the focus of town away from any scum. I got a town read from this originally but looking back I should have noticed the typo as an increased sign of desperation. In combination with everything else it definitely highlights either a scum, serial killer, or a researcher role. After all if SK is gone like this post implies and scum gone as this post implies, then Researcher either aids town in the win condition or has turned jester and why hunt for it? Either it's beneficial and helps town or doesn't exist any more.

Point 2 -- Still not getting the self aware thing. I see how Fruit Ninja is attempting a pre deflect which is kind of scummy but I don't see any self awareness here. This kind of deflection before needed implies a power derp of some kind.

Point 3 -- The mod kill thing...I don't like the fact Fruit Ninja suggested they could be mod killed when they couldn't have edited their post. Raising this amount of panic for an illogical reason seems rather dickish to me, but I don't know if it elevates to scum worthy.

Point 4 -- I do not like that Fruit Ninja pointed out a soft claim. The claim itself was very obvious and I don't think Fruit Ninja did too much by pointing this out in advance. Again, just because I don't like it doesn't necessarily make it scummy.

Point 5 -- Sheeping in general irritates me but is very common day 1 and should be pressured to see why. In combination with Fruit Ninja's removal later, this hints that if Fruit Ninja is scum or SK, that they'd want a mislynch of a peaceful player. For a researcher role, this recent unvote doesn't make sense, so that blows that possibility.

Point 6 -- More pre deflecting. There was some pressure I wouldn't have probably thought a thing about it until it was brought up. I've been way too busy to do my usual analysis of the who's online bit to capture any lurkers and with 20 people it is a bit insane. Doing this twice is definitely suspicious.

Point 7 -- Again more rapid posting (if I believe the tone given off). Rapid posts tend to reveal a player's alignment. I like to use rapid posts for pressure a lot to see what people's true intentions are. A lot of Vine's post do focus on the peacefuls explicitly so I can see the reasoning behind fingering her as SK. But posting it in this manner actually seems to me more likely that Fruit Ninja is the SK.

Point 8 -- This post I actually like. I have lead lynches against trolls that refuse to cooperate because they created chaos that helped scum and made it hard for me to read the board. If you're going to play the game, play it to win.

Point 9 -- Mention of the Doomsday killer again. This makes it much more likely Fruit Nina is the SK and is redirection. Also posting illogical night results as our goal really irks me. The only town role that can kill is the Jailer if no lynch or the Secret Service. Having a goal of killing two mafia seems rather difficult. I understand the lynch would be one of those, but two and the SK in a single day seems really far fetched. This seems to me more like an SK's goal is to get an extra kill by mislynching a peaceful and then trying to night kill two mafia.

The buddying has been done by a lot of players *cough*angry birds *cough* and in general is annoying but not something that makes Fruit Ninja more scum than any other player.

Point 10 -- Another pre deflect. Explained already.

Based on this and the rest of Fruit Ninja's posts (which I tried to accumulate into other arguments) would imply that Fruit Ninja is more than likely the SK if not town. But if Fruit Ninja is the serial killer then this implies that Fruit Ninja believed Vine's claim about being peaceful. This doesn't jive with Fruit Ninja's vote as Vine as scum and then the unvote.

This reevaluation of Fruit Ninja is causing me to also question Vine's/Clash's alignments as well. I'm unvoting for now and then doing more analysis of Clash especially to see which way my vote should fall.

-vote Unvote

23. ISO #323

At work, quick thoughts post.

All peacefuls 6 production towards ET Civ.
    All investigatives 4 prod towards ET Civ. At least 1 Investigative 2 prod towards New Great Pyramids.

ET Civ is built, conf!town + extra production.

Investigative rushes New Great Pyramids.

Investigative makes a night chat with conf!town. Conf!town releases investigative results etc.

Cons: Takes until D5 for results to be released via day. Multiple Investigatives may waste production for Pyramids. That said, I don't think we'd have more than 2 investigatives in a game this size/setup

Thoughts?

Really after I give a lot of big ass posts about not doing this type of suggestions with thoughts? You post this?! Seriously Clash...are you trying to tick me off?! I'm going through the posts like I said, but right now my thoughts of this involve a certain finger on a certain hand in a certain direction. I'll leave the implication of the finger to you.

24. ISO #324

Sorry for not posting. I've been a bit busy. I've mostly skimmed everything and I'll reread later when I have more time.

Vine looks like she's Day 1 trolling, although she is posting some good ideas. I'm getting a town read from her so far.

Fruit Ninja seems very scummy and he's our best lynch today. I doubt we'd be able to get everyone on someone else in three hours.
    -vote Fruit Ninja

We should decide on a plan to use for production. It wouldn't be good for everyone to go off and do whatever.

25. ISO #325

As much as this kills me to say, at this point, it's better to go for the Fruit Ninja lynch.

A friend of mine once explained to me that anti-town isn't always scum. It might be just how Vine plays the game. On the other hand, there is also a SK argument can be made for Fruit Ninja. Between me having to head out and only a few hours left in the day and only partially through my analysis of Vine/Clash, there wouldn't be enough time to post another argument and not going on the lynch could result in a no lynch and that is something I definitely don't want.

Either way this feels like a fucking rock in a hard place.

-vote Fruit Ninja

26. ISO #326

Three hours till the end of the day, people have had 45 hours to post.

Blooms TD posted two pointless things in the first half hour and hasn't been heard from again, though he was viewing the thread this morning.

Snapchat had a particularly long hiatus but at least picked a side on the current lynch. Still woefully behind in terms of contributions.

Angry Birds made a single post yesterday where he agreed with one person and hasn't been heard from again

4pics1word with only 1 real contribution.

Piano Tiles with 3 posts, and all of them worthless.

Candy Crush Saga hasn't posted anything yet but I see him viewing this thread so he better speak up soon.

Flappy Bird basically shitting on the thread

iFunny, has an ok start with his first post, moments before this one but needs to keep it up
    and finally WordsWithFriends having posted absolutely nothing.

Then we also have the people that are afraid of having people see them online. The four presently invisible 2048, Fruit Ninja, iFunny and Instagram. Instagram who appeared to have turned himself invisible some time around when he made this post.

These people comprise my current shit-list for taking info from town, either by removing it or by refusing to give it via conversation.

Sent from my still medically living assistant Steve using Tapatalk

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Anyways just checking in again, I'm a little bit surprised TBH at the weight on the Fruit Ninja train, it makes me much more confident in my read. As for other news, Cut the Rope has attracted my eye, mainly because he seems to be off the wall, over the night I intend to investigate him carefully and see what I can come up with.

P.S. Tapatalk you amuse me.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Phonepost~

Tapatalk and iFunny are scum. Discuss.
    iFunny I can definitely see based on his post. He shows how he hasn't read much of the day at all based on the last sentence where he talks about the plan and then he votes Fruit Ninja. Tapatalk mostly right now because he likes iFunny's post by his attitude toward iFunny wasn't harsh like all the others that he gave post reads on. Showing buddying.

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by Snapchat View Post
    iFunny I can definitely see based on his post. He shows how he hasn't read much of the day at all based on the last sentence where he talks about the plan and then he votes Fruit Ninja. Tapatalk mostly right now because he likes iFunny's post by his attitude toward iFunny wasn't harsh like all the others that he gave post reads on. Showing buddying.
    I can't quite agree with that on based on Tapa's attitude to iFunny. Although only lists iFunny on his 'shit-list' just due to invisibility.

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Snapchat View Post
    I've reread what I've written and I can definitely see my post on iFunny being interpreted as thinly veiled praise.

iFunny submitted his first post as I was about to submit mine. I read if and was glad to see something of substance rather than "I'm here more posts to come later". He needs to post a lot more substantive posts to make it off of the first part of my shit list. While being on the second part of my shit list for being invisible.

Sent from my vegetative assistant Jeff using Tapatalk

36. ISO #336

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk View Post
    I've reread what I've written and I can definitely see my post on iFunny being interpreted as thinly veiled praise.

iFunny submitted his first post as I was about to submit mine. I read if and was glad to see something of substance rather than "I'm here more posts to come later". He needs to post a lot more substantive posts to make it off of the first part of my shit list. While being on the second part of my shit list for being invisible.

Sent from my vegetative assistant Jeff using Tapatalk
    Ok, but iFunny still did just vote on Fruit Ninja without a read and his last part of the post basically said he hasn't read much at all since there have been plans for production. Not saying he is 100% scum, but it is still scummy.

37. ISO #337

NIGHT 1 - ADJOURNMENT

Tensions during the First Meeting of New York soared high as leaders quickly found reason to instigate with other leaders. It was apparent that none of us had any more charisma and diplomacy than a standard howler monkey. Fruit Ninja was especially toxic to the discussion and a series of legislations were proposed to cripple his country. The meeting was adjourned before enough votes could be gathered, however.

Words with Friends was feeling sick. His voice was gone so he couldn't talk the entire day. Realizing the importance of communication for international cooperation, he replaced himself out with another delegate.

Words with Friends has been replaced.

Living players:
    Flappy Bird
    iFunny
    Kik
    Bloons TD
    Instagram
    SnapChat
    Angry Birds
    QuizUp
    Clash of Clans
    4pics1word
    Candy Crush Saga
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Temple Run
    Words with Friends
    Tapatalk
    Vine
    Piano Tiles
    Fall Down

Graveyard:
    None

Night 1 will end at: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST

38. ISO #338

DAY 2 - JAXA Headquarters, Tokyo

Behold the power of cooperation. Mankind trusted one another enough to work on a project that would truly benefit the future. Extraterrestrial Colonization was a resounding success and will stand as a symbol of unity for as long as Earth thrives with life. Every country that contributed an honest effort made scientific advancements that will permanently bolster their output. The leader of this project, Candy Crush Saga, was recognized by all as the world's greatest Peaceseeker.

As our leaders watched the first spaceship fly off into the final frontier, they felt hope that had only been felt before the Great Mistake. Another world meeting was called at the JAXA Headquarters in Tokyo to celebrate the occasion and discuss further affairs.

It was a glorious day...and then the reality of the situation set in again. They were still under threat from the Warmongers and Doomsday.

Tapatalk never showed up to Tokyo. In fact, he never made it home from New York. His plane was intercepted after Day 1 by a band of terrorists and destroyed. No bodies were recovered but the salvaging team found paintings and artifacts that gave definitive proof that Tapatalk was Cleopatra, the Cultural. His office also exploded in the dead of night, leaving nothing but a crater. Whoever did this must have assumed he'd still be there.

Tapatalk was killed by the Warmongers and Doomsday. His role was Cleopatra, the Cultural.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Taptalk's last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapatalk
    My Night Actions: Remember, a person I repel only gets role blocked if they were originally targeting me.
    Night 1: Repelled Angry Birds | Attracted Vine

Players ordered from more scummy to less scummy

Angry Birds - only 1 mostly shit post, was viewing thread at 3 and 5 hours before the day ended yet did not vote nor offer any input on the topic
    Fruit Ninja - came damn close to being lynched and didn't offer and sort of defense or trying to offer reads to town before he died
    Flappy Bird - only 1 super shitty post, push hard to post more substantive posts.
    Bloons TD - only 2 super shitty posts, push hard to post more substantive posts
    Piano Tiles - only 3 super shitty posts, push hard to post more substantive posts
    Fall Down - didn't do anything in the last 6 hours of the day, posted about pressure votes being good but never voted. As far as I can tell putting faux pressure on Fruit.
    iFunny - sSo far only 1 post, won't call it super shit since it had content but not great either. Set himself to invisible.
    Kik - 50% chance of scum; his posts are pretty fluffy and I think he's made himself invisible like some of the others on my shit list.
    Instagram - my only real complaint against instagram is him being invisible
    4pics1word - shit posts, make him post more, but he voted on someone so that's something(when over half the players didn't vote anyone)
    QuizUp - seems to be depending on others to provide reason for the people he labels scum
    Candy Crush Saga - I honestly believe him to be an apathetic loser, probably peaceful.
    2048 - I have a lot of mixed feelings about 2048
    SnapChat -
    Vine - I wouldn't trust Vine to keep a pet rock; whether its plain incompetence or veiled malice I'm not certain.
    Temple Run -
    Clash of Clans
    Cut The Rope - Nothing really to say here

Tapatalk - flipped town

United Nations
    Words with Friends (no Posts) - recently replaced

Sent from the chip in my brain using Tapatalk

Living players [19]:
    Flappy Bird
    iFunny
    Kik
    Bloons TD
    Instagram
    SnapChat
    Angry Birds
    QuizUp
    Clash of Clans
    4pics1word
    Candy Crush Saga
    Cut The Rope
    Fruit Ninja
    Temple Run
    Words with Friends
    Vine
    Piano Tiles
    Fall Down

Graveyard [1]:
    Tapatalk - Cleopatra, Cultural (Died Night 1)

10 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+5%3A00+PM+PST
    Last edited by King Terenas Menethil; June 20th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Investigatives who helped build the Great Extra-Terrestrial Civilization, I now draw your attention to the New Great Pyramids.
    You will beat anyone who spent all their N1 production on the Pyramids, and you may be able to set up a night chat with Candy Crush or another player you trust.

I think it would be a wise idea for everyone else to shuttle production into the Hunger Games tonight. There's the possibility of buying Vests which helps us more than scum. Additionally, it' revealed who gets the one-shot gun so we could theoretically use it as a second lynch by voting on who they shoot by day OR Candy Crush if alive dictates who to shoot.

Thus, we can use TWO lynches for the next day/night cycle and gain a bunch of one-time vests.

Thoughts?

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350