S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    This include bounty hunter being impossible to win unless it was on Lylo. Werewolves with Deathproof Trees, etc.
    Something I found particularly interesting was how BH's win con was further leveraged by the other roles. Multiple functions existed in the game which limited towns ability to lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    It’s scum sided due to there being 3 Saplings which are arguably bad roles for toen.
    I felt like a few town roles could have easily hurt the town more than helped. My Bride ability increases the KPN, soul mate can increase the kpn, Flower child further inhibits lynching, sapling decreases towns ability to lynch and judge risks suicide while inhibiting lynching.

I had fun playing. Never truly got to throw myself fully into it and power town but came across some interesting situations. Its not often I end up arguing against lynching a confirmed mafia in favor of tossing the dice on an inactive player.

@powerofdeath
    Was I correct that the ghost was killed by mafia or was it killed by the teacher?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Something I found particularly interesting was how BH's win con was further leveraged by the other roles. Multiple functions existed in the game which limited towns ability to lynch.

I felt like a few town roles could have easily hurt the town more than helped. My Bride ability increases the KPN, soul mate can increase the kpn, Flower child further inhibits lynching, sapling decreases towns ability to lynch and judge risks suicide while inhibiting lynching.

I had fun playing. Never truly got to throw myself fully into it and power town but came across some interesting situations. Its not often I end up arguing against lynching a confirmed mafia in favor of tossing the dice on an inactive player.

@powerofdeath
    Was I correct that the ghost was killed by mafia or was it killed by the teacher?
    It was by evil teacher. Varcron found evil teacher immediately and planned on haunting Mizery 24/7 so they had no chance