S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    Eh, it's Day 2, it's okay to have awful reasoning early on. ;) I've learned not to talk about things I don't know about and mechanics is a weak point for me and that's why I didn't really engage on Day 1 about what would be best to vote for, etc.
    That's fair. Honestly, mech is a bit more of my strength. But I wasn't able to make as much posts as I wanted to, I ended up forgetting my password and got locked out on mobile. I reset my password today tho

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    well uh is there anything you wanna talk about ikarus? im kind of at a loss atm
    not really.

I am not experienced enough to see through peoples day 1 opening posts, so I am just waiting for more people to show up and post stuff. Don't know what else to do till then lol

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

I feel villagery vibes from Yoshida, Renegade, and to a bit lesser extent from lol. Reason for this is through their posts. I read people tonally and by trying to figure out if what they'd say is alignment indicative. I know everyone does this and it's pretty par for the course, but it's my main course of action. I don't do mechanics, so gameplay is really important for me. With that being said, I have the opposite feeling when I read BusterCannon and Frinckles' post. I didn't like BusterCannon's reasoning for being suspicious of Renegade and when I asked about it he didn't acknowledge it.

-vote BusterCannon
    I can maybe see yoshida but why renegade or lol?

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I also like Yoshida. I loved his way of speaking.

I also had a good vibe from Ren.

Not much feeling about loldebite yet.

I agree with everything you said about buster, minus the voting part.

When I analyze your assessment alongside Frinckles' reads, I am compelled to ask you what makes Ren better than Loldebite?

Would you provide a thorough explanation as to why the elimination of Buster is regarded as unfavorable?
    where is the ice cream in this joint

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    When I analyze your assessment alongside Frinckles' reads, I am compelled to ask you what makes Ren better than Loldebite?

Would you provide a thorough explanation as to why the elimination of Buster is regarded as unfavorable?
    good vibe doesn't mean towny read for me at least.

I just liked his reaction to Buster's accusations.

Okay as I was typing this, I went back and read the Jester's role again.

'Jester - When voted out, you exit the game with a victory. During Sudden Death, if you are voted out, game will instantly end with Jester's and Chaotic Executioner's victory. On Night 1, you may choose a role from the list for yourself for your own benefit. You may also receive an additional role from Chaotic Executioner and you can perform both roles every nights. It is possible that there are two of your roles in the game. (Your role that you choose, and the same role that Chaotic Executioner assigned to someone).'

So no downside for town for eliminating him. This is my first FM game with jester in it, and because lynching jester is bad for town in arcade, I initially thought this was bad, hence my 'i don't want to vote him'. I am actually doing an 180 on this, because if he is a jester, then he will most likely to choose a role that is detrimental to town so I'm fine with voting him if it comes down to it.

Now, as I explained earlier, I think buster is 45%town 45%Jester with 10% of mafia. Because I cannot get an accurate read on him yet to convince myself which alignment i think he is in for me to push, I am not willing to eliminate him just yet. I want to give him a benefit of a doubt for at least another 24 hours or so because he might just be a town that is only just finding the difference in arcade and FM set up.

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Also I just realised I hadn't your answered your question properly about ren and loldebite.

Nothing really pinged me from reading Deb's posts whereas I know I recall liking the way you talked and liking ren's reaction to Buster? Since I also roped myself into ren-buster interaction, I naturally focused more on that. I don't know, but I guess I could go back and read loldebites posts since Gikkles said he had a bad feeling.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Also I just realised I hadn't your answered your question properly about ren and loldebite.

Nothing really pinged me from reading Deb's posts whereas I know I recall liking the way you talked and liking ren's reaction to Buster? Since I also roped myself into ren-buster interaction, I naturally focused more on that. I don't know, but I guess I could go back and read loldebites posts since Gikkles said he had a bad feeling.
    Gikkles has the same feeling I have

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

wait, I am confused.

You said 'Gikkles has the same feeling I have'

So I am not sure who you mean.

I know you have bad feeling about ren and me.

Anyone else?
    Gikkles is a player in this FM. Go back to page 1 and you will see him typing...

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    Gikkles is a player in this FM. Go back to page 1 and you will see him typing...
    yeah i know. I was initially asking about of WHOM you sshare the same feeling with Gikkles.

The only players he mentioned about bad feeling is loldebite but I think I understand what you meant. You mean I am less towny than yourself and Stella.

38. ISO #338

yeah i know. I was initially asking about of WHOM you sshare the same feeling with Gikkles.

The only players he mentioned about bad feeling is loldebite but I think I understand what you meant. You mean I am less towny than yourself and Stella.
    no thats definitely not true. he said he has a bad feeling about renegade

39. ISO #339

no thats definitely not true. he said he has a bad feeling about renegade
    If you are talking about this post, because this is the one I was tlalking about. And he doesn't talk about ren.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Stellaria and Buster are currently lean town in my head rn. Also mildly ikaru? Probably less than the former two.
    Still have a bad feeling about Loldebite from yesterday but I'll wait a bit to see what he does today before putting any kind of pressure there

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Bro there is salt and pepper in that BBQ sauce.

Sheriff means this shit turns into cops n hookers and I hate that shit.

hi gikkle and @Loldebite
    I know it’s already been decided and while I’m not a huge fan of alignment cops in games in general, I stand by my selection because sheriff is a role that can only have benefited town and was useless to mafia, so why anyone would have that strong an objection to sheriff doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

what are you hiding renegade?
    I have nothing to hide. But the more you can elaborate about your reason why, the more information you give after I possibly flip. And town members need information, it is the town currency, and our way to win. The mafia and chaos exe have a lot of information to themselves.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

I'm not going to put words in your mouth, but you are voting me probably because you think I am scum based on what I said d1. Can you elaborate on that a little more?

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Anyway imma d1 read this

Italiano - town
    Renegade - neutral

Bus - town
    Stell - town
    Loldebite - town

EZ
    I don’t understand the confidence on some of these reads. I like Stella and Italiano but I’d like you to elaborate on the rest.

Btw, does anyone know how we can do ISOs on this site?

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I don’t understand the confidence on some of these reads. I like Stella and Italiano but I’d like you to elaborate on the rest.

Btw, does anyone know how we can do ISOs on this site?
    There is an iso list button at the top of the page. Next to vote history and vote count.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

good vibe doesn't mean towny read for me at least.

I just liked his reaction to Buster's accusations.

Okay as I was typing this, I went back and read the Jester's role again.

'Jester - When voted out, you exit the game with a victory. During Sudden Death, if you are voted out, game will instantly end with Jester's and Chaotic Executioner's victory. On Night 1, you may choose a role from the list for yourself for your own benefit. You may also receive an additional role from Chaotic Executioner and you can perform both roles every nights. It is possible that there are two of your roles in the game. (Your role that you choose, and the same role that Chaotic Executioner assigned to someone).'

So no downside for town for eliminating him. This is my first FM game with jester in it, and because lynching jester is bad for town in arcade, I initially thought this was bad, hence my 'i don't want to vote him'. I am actually doing an 180 on this, because if he is a jester, then he will most likely to choose a role that is detrimental to town so I'm fine with voting him if it comes down to it.

Now, as I explained earlier, I think buster is 45%town 45%Jester with 10% of mafia. Because I cannot get an accurate read on him yet to convince myself which alignment i think he is in for me to push, I am not willing to eliminate him just yet. I want to give him a benefit of a doubt for at least another 24 hours or so because he might just be a town that is only just finding the difference in arcade and FM set up.
    I find your approach in the latter part quite interesting.

Initially, everyone starts with a 61.5% chance of being town, given the ratio of 8 town players out of 13 total players. With a day elimination, the ratio becomes 7/12, resulting in a 58.3% chance. If a night kill occurs, the ratio further shifts to 6/11, equating to a 54.5% chance. The key difference between this game and arcade is the ample time available to carefully analyze all that is being said and adjust the probabilities for each player accordingly. It's refreshing to witness your understanding that some players will adopt their own preferred playstyle, and there is no need to dwell excessively on it.

However, I struggle to comprehend the rationale behind assigning a 45% chance of being a Jester to certain players. Frankly, your reads thus far appear rather forced in my perspective.

I do not intend to be overly insistent, and I prefer to respect your personal space as I genuinely believe your contributions hold value in this game.

Regarding the EOD vote, whom would you prioritize eliminating: someone with a higher chance of being mafia or someone with a higher chance of being a Jester?
    where is the ice cream in this joint

50. ISO #350

Now that I think about it, he could be Jester; taking his total posts into account, but I think it's more likely that it's mafia trying to play like Jester like Ikarus mentioned.
    Interesting, Ren actually sounds more like a jester to me since they’re trying pretty hard to be cagey.

Buster could be jester but he’s trying pretty hard to look town.

That kind of aggression generally is more likely to either come from tunnelly town or scum.