Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1570
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502
    Tasogare_Akira

Re: Five-Sided Town Day 8: The End?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    As you can see, Mafia kill citizens.

As for the night actions, it was intentional.

-vote Clementine
    They killed not only TimeTrx but also Dust, KNOWING that citizens convert when Militia die! They will not let you live. We win with Ubernox, or not at all!

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by kiranearitachi View Post
    except we already won bro
    Not with that attitude you won't!

-Vote Clementine
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

This is silly. This game has been dragged on too long already.
    Just vote Ubernox and the game is over. All remaining citizens will win. There is no possibility of anyone dying. Strategically, the citizens should vote Ubernox because it causes the game to end. The citizens' goal is to live to the end of the game. You have done so. There is no reason for any of the citizens to support Ubernox over the mafia.
    -Vote Ubernox
    This vote will not change. Ubernox needs my vote to lynch clementine. I will not lynch clementine. The game will end in a stalemate, because the mafia can just take no action and my vote will not change, thus putting the votes in a deadlock with no killing roles.
    If you wish the game to end, vote Ubernox.

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    This is silly. This game has been dragged on too long already.
    Just vote Ubernox and the game is over. All remaining citizens will win. There is no possibility of anyone dying. Strategically, the citizens should vote Ubernox because it causes the game to end. The citizens' goal is to live to the end of the game. You have done so. There is no reason for any of the citizens to support Ubernox over the mafia.
    -Vote Ubernox
    This vote will not change. Ubernox needs my vote to lynch clementine. I will not lynch clementine. The game will end in a stalemate, because the mafia can just take no action and my vote will not change, thus putting the votes in a deadlock with no killing roles.
    If you wish the game to end, vote Ubernox.
    You realise that you can't fulfil the Outlaw's objective as their citizen. Your primary objective is gone, and your team-mates can't win through you. That makes your position purely attitude based.

Tell me; what makes you choose Clementine over me?

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

It's 3v3. If someone hammers Clementine, Mafia are doomed to lose. If someone hammers me, the citizens are the ones who will lose out thanks to the Mafia's apparent fickleness when it comes to their kills.
    We could have killed last night but we didn't specifically so that there would be no chance of citizen deaths because of ajkei and mopins support in lynching rihfok.
    We killed Dust only to reduce the voting power of the tycoons.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

18. ISO #1518

It's 3v3. If someone hammers Clementine, Mafia are doomed to lose. If someone hammers me, the citizens are the ones who will lose out thanks to the Mafia's apparent fickleness when it comes to their kills.
    bullshit we will not be killing anymore as of last night
    MFMV-bodyguard S-FM-doctor FiveSidedTown-Consigliere

19. ISO #1519
    Tasogare_Akira

Should we lynch clementine today, we still win tomorrow... Don't be a stick in the mud, ajkei.

20. ISO #1520

You realise that you can't fulfil the Outlaw's objective as their citizen. Your primary objective is gone, and your team-mates can't win through you. That makes your position purely attitude based.

Tell me; what makes you choose Clementine over me?
    Four reasons: Firstly, with my goal of winning with the outlaws (or masons if recruited) have been made impossible, I see my goal to be to make the game end as fast as possible - If we lynch you, the game is over instantly. There is no reason for me to not let the mafia win, and lynching you is the path of least resistance.
    Secondly, with no real reason to choose you or the mafia, I choose to fulfill the objectives of my faction (even though they are dead) because it is pretty much the only guiding influence I have.
    Thirdly, it was the tycoons who lengthened the game by forcing a solo victory. If you had accepted the alliance, the game would be over right now. The mafia had every intention of being loyal to you.
    Finally, you threw away your sure chance of victory already. GriM should never have been lynched. I do not wish to give victory to a team that gamethrows.

Also, a stalemate would be interesting

21. ISO #1521

Doubt ajkei will change his vote and I never really cared that much about who wins anyway.

-Vote Ubernox

At least this game is finally over.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

22. ISO #1522

The Day 8 is over. Ubernox was finally lynched. He was the last remaining Tycoon.

The Epilogue will come out soon. Good Game.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

23. ISO #1523

Five-Sided Town Epiliogue: Mafia is Immortal

After a full week of constant disputes and conflicts, the Mafia Family finally emerged victorious in this seemingly endless faction war. They literally walked over the corpses of their enemies just to establish thier absolute rule over Fiveside Town. The remaining surviving citizens had no choice but to accept their victory - or else they would be dead as well. With Clementine as the new leader of the town, they established their own family laws.

The Mafia wins the game!

Congratulations: clementine, kiranearitachi, Duzero, and TimeTrx!

Also congratulations to those citizens that have survived this far: Tasogare Akira, Mopin, and ajkei!

And now, here are the rewards:

Best team: The Tycoons The Mafia

I'm dead serious. Before Grim-Demon was lynched, the best team in my eyes were Tycoons. But because Militia thought that Grim-Demon was member of Mafia, they started to vote him out, and Mafia just joined the train just to end the day faster. Because of Ubernox's fatal mistake (he voted Grim-Demon himself), Tycoons lost one of their key members. More over, they decided to make Rihfok win instead of Mafia team, which eventually led to Bus Driver's death and the Tycoon's defeat.

The Mafia team, on the other hand, made nearly perfect planning of their actions. Well, maybe revealing Duzero as one of then was their big mistake, but so far they did not made any other mistakes past that point, and through their threats and conviction they eventually managed to eliminate their key enemies - Police and Militia. No doubt about that - they were the most organized team out there.

Best individual player: Escaho

I don't know why would Journalist choose not to interview anyone, but Escaho was clearly the best player in Militia team. He decided not to make interviews by purpose, so that other teams would think that he is Doctor or Vigilante. He managed to successfully recruit Akira on Night 1, and he kept his profile so low that other players did not realize that he is actually Militia member (that is, until he finally revealed himself to town as Militia). He was also the one who ordered to recruit Dust on Night 4 (so that Tycoons would stop to supply him with guns). Too bad that Militia was already at disadvantage - Police and Outlaws were too weak or lazy to support then.

Best Citizen: Dust

No, this is not a fluke. Even though he did not win the game, Dust is still acknowledged as the best Citizen of Fiveside Town. He constantly continued to support the Tycoons, and they in turn kept switching him to prevent him from being recruited into Militia. Unfortunately, the combined efforts of Outlaws and Militia led to him being recruited in Militia team anyway, and to add injury to the insult, he was killed by Mafia so that they could threaten the Tycoons. I'm sure that he lost because his opponents found him as dangerous element, considering the fact the he was armed with guns.

Players's choice: You vote!

Who do you think is the best player in Fiveside Town? Make up your choice!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

24. ISO #1524

Re: Five-Sided Town Epiliogue: Mafia is Immortal

Night 1
    Role Player name Action Target Result
    Zane (PokerFace) Check
    Omelet (LeeroyJenkins)
    Rihfok (RainbowDash) Target visited Phyr
    Switched
    Citizen(P) Recruited, received armor, false charged
    Citizen(T)
    Citizen(Mf)
    Citizen(O)
    Citizen(Mt) Mopin (Hater)
    Night 2
    Omelet (LeeroyJenkins) DEAD
    Rihfok (RainbowDash) Target visited Escaho, doused
    Citizen(T)
    Citizen(O)
    Night 3
    Rihfok (RainbowDash) No visits, Received a gun
    Citizen(T)
    Citizen(O)
    Night 4
    Rihfok (RainbowDash) Received a gun
    Citizen(T)
    Citizen(O)
    Rihfok (RainbowDash)
    Citizen(O)
    Rihfok (RainbowDash)
    Citizen(O)
    Citizen(O)

25. ISO #1525

I vote Player's Choice for Escaho as well, but for none of the reasons listed by Fragos.
    The key moment of this game (before it was broken by afking) was the Duzero lynch. And Escaho receives full credit for that. Outlaws could have easily chosen to side with the Mafia, but Escaho made the Mafia look like the bad guys. Propaganda really was the only way to win for the Militia and Escaho used it brilliantly.

And besides not using Akira for recruits, the Militia in my opinion played very well with what they had at their disposition. Nobody knew that we had a Journalist to get the Doctor WIFOM going (We would have been screwed, if we had revealed him). And I think we did pretty well with our choice for recruits (There was no way to know that ajkei was Citizen before day 2).

(I was sad that the Blackmailer role card got changed a day before I got blackmailed)
    Last edited by Phyr; May 11th, 2012 at 02:17 AM.

26. ISO #1526

GG!

Escaho really pulled a nice stunt by turning the outlaws against us without even being an outlaw. If he hadn't stepped up I believe there would have been a fight between outlaws and tycoons at the end with the mafia just chillin.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

27. ISO #1527

Yeah Just want to say Fuck Ubernox is the a award for the worst player if there is Vote Ubernox
    Idolt Tycoon member he said if I died he would get the win for me. He could have win but he decided to go and war with the Mafia and they OutNumbered him when he could have won with the Mafia.
    So Here's a toast to the idolt of the game.
    He also fucken voted me we could have won if I was still alive I could have been given more gun's out to shot some ass holes.
    Well done Ubernox idolt of the fucken game.
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN View Post
    Yeah Just want to say Fuck Ubernox is the a award for the worst player if there is Vote Ubernox
    Idolt Tycoon member he said if I died he would get the win for me. He could have win but he decided to go and war with the Mafia and they OutNumbered him when he could have won with the Mafia.
    So Here's a toast to the idolt of the game.
    He also fucken voted me we could have won if I was still alive I could have been given more gun's out to shot some ass holes.
    Well done Ubernox idolt of the fucken game.
    You know if you always get mad and insult people after every game you lose the hosts are gonna stop letting you play. You did the same thing in cop insanity...
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

30. ISO #1530

Just pissed that Ubernox was a idolt I don't get mad in the game there is nothing wrong with after.
    Ubernox promised me he would get the win if he died. Looks like he didn't keep that well.

P.S. My real results from Cop insanity were Rihfok/Duzero both suspcious phyr may be embarrased to admit
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

31. ISO #1531

-vote Escaho as the most evil manipulator

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

Read what I had to say in the dead chat. Basically I ranted against every team except the Police and the Tycoons. I mostly ranted against the Mafia and the Militia. The Mafia for killing me. The Militia for recruiting me. I had fun while I was a free citizen. But when I was a mason I was forced onto a team I had actively fought. It makes me feel like a bastard.

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Bah, everyone seemed to do pretty badly to me though I can't say anything about their night actions etc. But I do agree Esacho played the best from what I saw from the day chats.

Hopefully we can see a more balanced setup with changes to citizens. Militia were pretty damn overpowered in my opinion and would've won without doing anything skillful at all if it wasn't for the lurkers on their team.

42. ISO #1542

-vote Escaho

Well played! Can't help but format this like a lynch vote because the past few games I've been mafia and you've been the one person to completely see through me! :P

Thought for sure militia had a doctor/vigi, and the police would have a jailor. I agree cits were a little unbalanced, and think maybe a game with no citizens but the militia has no power roles except for a cult-like recruit action (recruited cultists retain role abilities, however MUST win with the cult).

Great job Fragos, I'm excited to play another one of these in the future with some of the mentioned kinks worked out. Not bad at all for the first run of an experimental setup! :]
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

43. ISO #1543

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Bah, everyone seemed to do pretty badly to me though I can't say anything about their night actions etc. But I do agree Esacho played the best from what I saw from the day chats.

Hopefully we can see a more balanced setup with changes to citizens. Militia were pretty damn overpowered in my opinion and would've won without doing anything skillful at all if it wasn't for the lurkers on their team.
    In a perfect world the Militia are overpowered. But Citizen can backstab you if they choose to (and it's not even game-throwing), we had no way to kill and relied on the benevolence of our allies/the citizens.
    Even if we had managed to lynch Goremancer, we could have still lost as we were again a 2 kpn between Mafia and Tycoon. Kill all the Militia and the Outlaws are forced to side this the Mafia. I really don't think we were the strongest team concerning the mechanics. I got to give this honor to the Mafia.

44. ISO #1544

Everyone can now read night chats and dead chat here:

https://fivesided.forumcow.com/

Have fun reading!

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Sorry guys, but this will have to wait until the end of May. You know, the star is going to fall and that...

I also need to work hard at my job as well. But I think I can give Kromos or Luna the permission to start the next season of Five-Side.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

Give it to Luna. If I remember correctly, Kromos has some other awesome setup that he should really be hosting. One including The Chairman.
    I probably won't submit that until July when I will have some more free time. I'm co-hosting my World War setup on 'the other website' very soon if anyone is interested in that.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550