S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm comfortable in saying
    MM -is my top town (both arriving on the conclusion on lag's weird playstyle this time with two separate quote threads)
    PQ- sorta town (his contributions have been indicative of the not giving a f attitude as town, but also too random to actually be wolf)
    Frinckles -neutral/town lean (I don't think I've played enough games with Frinckles to actually discern his playstyles)

Auwt - scum lean- possibility, have not seen him contribute much at this stage besides affirming Lag is his town read
    Oliver - scum lean - wolfy entrance, however I think Lag's comment is interesting although I am leaning into Lag light bussing Oliver more than anything
    Lag - scum core - Rapidly bouncing slots, asking for roles in the beginning, asking for affirmations, sarcastic statements of claiming wolf. I'm comfortable placing his slot here for now

Ceko - undecided (playing randomly yet again, however what's interesting here is his playstyle of saying as little as possible in the first few days and then post blogging for mid-end games, so I'll wait for that before actually placing him in a locked slot)

SB16 undecided (but I'm tempted to place him into town for right now. Just not ready to this stage)
    this is a bizzare readslist

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

@BradLand everytime you've locked someone as town, you always provide little to no reasoning. I'm still waiting on why you locked Lag as town the first time.
    Probably because of not much confidence. I've played with not many people in this game.

If you want explanations then fine.
    Mizery basically polarizes herself because she really doesn't give a shit about wolfing. So she barely cares and doesn't really do anything when she rands it, she's kind of just there.

As town she plays the game, will be combative/snippy at people if she deems it necessary (more "she doesn't take other people's shit" and less "she's an asshole"), she typically says openwolfy shit to mess around and annoy people, annnd yeah.

Mizery lock town.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

I love your imagery. I think I'll stop here though, as I might end up solving the whole game.
    I don't care if you have to clog up the thread with a ton of posts to solve the game. However, I do currently have a gripe against aggressive attacks, so don't get too excited.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Your entire reason for initially scum reading me was because I asked for your alignment and you said town Lag would use a more sophisticated method, which, I'm sorry, that has to be the most hilariously irrelevant thing I've ever seen someone base their entire read off of, and you seemed to take it seriously, hence that post
    Lag, the polarizing playstyle you have with your other games are pretty visibly defined. I'm not saying I'm tunneling you off by one read, but it's counterintuitive to slot you as anything from neutral or town until there are drastic changes to the board.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't care if you have to clog up the thread with a ton of posts to solve the game. However, I do currently have a gripe against aggressive attacks, so don't get too excited.
    you shouldn't take mafia too seriously. I just got called stupid by a playstation lmao
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

17. ISO #317

Food for thought @BradLand have you considered a play where two wolves don't talk to each other until one makes a really good town play, and the other locks them as town?

Then, they wait for bait on why that person is "locked" town and proceed to copy paste verbatim and adapt a statement that they have saved for this situation.

What's your opinion on that?

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Lag, the polarizing playstyle you have with your other games are pretty visibly defined. I'm not saying I'm tunneling you off by one read, but it's counterintuitive to slot you as anything from neutral or town until there are drastic changes to the board.
    Are you scumreading Lag because you think their reads are wrong?

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I'm comfortable in saying
    MM -is my top town (both arriving on the conclusion on lag's weird playstyle this time with two separate quote threads)
    PQ- sorta town (his contributions have been indicative of the not giving a f attitude as town, but also too random to actually be wolf)
    Frinckles -neutral/town lean (I don't think I've played enough games with Frinckles to actually discern his playstyles)

Auwt - scum lean- possibility, have not seen him contribute much at this stage besides affirming Lag is his town read
    Oliver - scum lean - wolfy entrance, however I think Lag's comment is interesting although I am leaning into Lag light bussing Oliver more than anything
    Lag - scum core - Rapidly bouncing slots, asking for roles in the beginning, asking for affirmations, sarcastic statements of claiming wolf. I'm comfortable placing his slot here for now

Ceko - undecided (playing randomly yet again, however what's interesting here is his playstyle of saying as little as possible in the first few days and then post blogging for mid-end games, so I'll wait for that before actually placing him in a locked slot)

SB16 undecided (but I'm tempted to place him into town for right now. Just not ready to this stage)
    Wrath, you do realize I asked your alignment, not your role, right?

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Food for thought @BradLand have you considered a play where two wolves don't talk to each other until one makes a really good town play, and the other locks them as town?

Then, they wait for bait on why that person is "locked" town and proceed to copy paste verbatim and adapt a statement that they have saved for this situation.

What's your opinion on that?
    Are you really considering this a play for me to try to "clear" my partner?

First of all, what are you going to accomplish asking this question?

Second of all, yes. What are you gonna do about it?

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Are you scumreading Lag because you think their reads are wrong?
    No, his playstyle is off. I played Last Hope with him and I don't think he asked for roles once but he demonstrated a town solving attitude. And in that game, I don't think he was concerned with a wagon on him either. However, in this game you can clearly see a complete opposite juxtaposition.

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Are you really considering this a play for me to try to "clear" my partner?

First of all, what are you going to accomplish asking this question?

Second of all, yes. What are you gonna do about it?
    I'm just curious on hearing your thoughts, I don't think I've played a game with you before.

27. ISO #327

Wrath, no offense, but uhh, I think you have played with me in recent times in a grand total of one game in which you were wolf anyway that went afk and got chopped day 2

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

No, his playstyle is off. I played Last Hope with him and I don't think he asked for roles once but he demonstrated a town solving attitude. And in that game, I don't think he was concerned with a wagon on him either. However, in this game you can clearly see a complete opposite juxtaposition.
    1) last hope was literally my first game of FM ever, you are trying to make meta reads off of someone's first FM game that was almost a year ago
    2) I did ask for roles in that game, not on day 1 though. But I've also not asked for roles once this game, like this is the hilariously irrelevant thing I said you were focused on
    3) That game devolved heavily *because* I was so concerned about the train on me since a wolf was shading me all game
    4) I'm actually not concerned about my wagon on me this game

Your post is wrong on every single point where is you take the opposite of everything you said it actually wraps around into being a logically consistent post

33. ISO #333

I'm just curious on hearing your thoughts, I don't think I've played a game with you before.
    I don't think I actually make an attempt to towntell this game if I'm a wolf because it started last second.

I'll give you info for me because who knows if we play with each other again, phrasing, but yeah.

If this were a game I was taking seriously, yes, I would try to townclear my partner. Mainly because I think hell bussing and voting a partner for distancing when they're universally townread is stupid because it just TMIs them mafia.

If I were mafia and Mizery is town, I'd be doing the same thing because I can explain meta super easily because it's just that, meta, it's set in stone (somewhat) and I can just use that shield to pocket them.

However I'm town, and much like I've said, I only know Mizery and I know how to read them extremely well. My town shields are legendary, no one dies behind it.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    what's your read on wrath rn
    As wolf, he afkd
    As town, he afkd

Actually you know... talking specifics like: "previous games seem pretty similar to this or previous games are different" would normally be town indicative.

But like, the majority of the points he's made have just been like factually obejctively flawed, and the only time he played like before he was jester. (Templar in Last Hope)

So like???
    That's why wild card.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345