User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yzb25 View Post
    Townreads in order, most to least likely:

Mag - claims cop, seems straightforward and logical enough.

SB - cleared by Mag. Could be scum gambit, but unlikely.
    Mike - claims cop while neither CCing Mag or being CCed. I like it.
    Aivion - big contributor to day chat, seems straightforward enough.
    MM - scatterbrained, illogical. But he's got one or two points I can agree with.
    Distorted - contributes two, three posts. Makes a vote and leaves. Dwells on Day One troll chat.

Would like to see a MM vs Distorted interaction UwU
    So this quote seems logical to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'm a fan of Distorted's wall post, and you can consider my vote on yzb.
    Why is it unlikely?
    What do you like about it, exactly?
    That's all you have to say about me?
    Do you think he's scum?
    He pushed you pretty hard and that's all you've got to say about it?

This isn't contribution. We need more or you're gonna go byebye.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Is MM for real? He expected everyone to not vote so that town would auto skip? And also didn't advocate for it? And also saw people give no indication that they wanted to skip vote? Is this your first game on sc2mafia or something.

I don't buy this one bit. The better theory is that MM doesn't want to say they're "for skipping/eliminating no one" because they don't want me to start advocating for a "policy lynch" (which is not what i'd call it, but whatever) on MM as well. MM wanted to let me misyeet town.

Yzb and MM are my scum pairing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What should Light have stopped doing specifically? Lynching someone for typing style. Is some bull shit. It also stinks like scum bullshit. I also thought was why, wouldnt scum want to mix into a random day one vote? They do it all the time. To hide or help guarantee a lynch for the day.
    Light should have tried to get someone else yeeted and dropped the role play. I've said this a few times and would have backed off from Light. I'll say it again. I'm glad Light's gone, and that we don't have to deal with that bullshit.

And I'll say this again too, the reason why scum doesn'tw ant to mix into random day one vote is because they don't want a misyeet associated to them. There was no reason to guarantee the yeet because it was always guaranteed. And on top of that, it's super easy to say "oh there was scum on that train" the next day. Kill the towniest person on that train (maybe for other reasons than having to do with the yeet). I'm not going to advocate for myself, but I'll talk again about why the other two people on Light's train are good

Mike is towny as fuck for having the same wavelength as me on not skipping, and for protecting outing cop claim.

Aivion is towny because she had no reason to vote for town Light as scum Aivion. The yeet was basically guaranteed.

Also, sorry I didn't come back earlier, I ended up playing for 2 hours past my bed time and was too tired to finish sending this post I had halfwritten. Catching up on posts after my #544 post

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    lol thanks. Do you have any alternate worlds to propose, maybe? Just so that we're not doomed if I happen to be wrong, as a failsafe.
    Okay, so in an alternate world where you and I and yzb are all town, I'd think MM is scum still and I'd have to pick a scum between Aivion and Mike.

If I'm not cop, it's easy, the scum team is Aivion and MM because Mike would have to be cop. I don't really recall much push between the two of them, but I just am not taking notes on this game.

Otherwise, it's a doozy. Did I managed to convince Mike to go onto Light from SB because I showed Mike that Light was at least equal if not worse? or out of self preservation?

IDK, Mike has said some pretty funny things, but I'd have to choose Aivion as the scum over Mike.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    So this quote seems logical to you?

Why is it unlikely?
    What do you like about it, exactly?
    That's all you have to say about me?
    Do you think he's scum?
    He pushed you pretty hard and that's all you've got to say about it?

This isn't contribution. We need more or you're gonna go byebye.
    Yes, Mag's quote does seem logical as a matter of fact. I'm not sure why you seem to be jumping on the anti-YZB train after Distorted's post, but whatever. UwU

1. Unlikely to be scum gambit because I don't think scumteam would make such a bold ove.
    2. I like that there's a larger pool of potential targets for scum to pick off, versus one claimed PR. Makes it more difficult for them to narrow down an accurate pick.
    3. Yep. That's all I have to say about you. Training me, following Distorted's lead.
    4. Either scum, incompetent, or both.
    5. Yes, it is all I have to say about it. He comes, posts, and leaves. I can extrapolate, but considering how inactive he's been for Day 2, while using my inactivity during Day 1 as an excuse to focus me, it seems quite clear he's just stirring the pot for no reason. He claims I add nothing of value to chat, and yet he was one of the people pushing for a lynch on somebody who was more likely town than not. Voting to skip would've been a stupid move as well, considering IF WE HADN'T PLACED VOTES AT RANDOM, THERE WOULD'VE BEEN NO YEET. PLURALITY OR OTHERWISE.

If somebody I have a better townread on wants to cross-examine me, that's totally fine. I'm not threatened by threats of going' byebye', goofy.

Especially considering there's still plenty of time left in day to continue moving forward.

I find it interesting Distorted claims I add nothing of value to daychat, when SB says nothing at all. So, either Distorted buys Mag's cop claim and believes in the clearing of SB, or he's just tunneling me for no reason. Cheeky. UwU

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

THIS IS A LONG POST AND YOU WILL READ IT BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT

I have little time atm, doing my best. I've read the thread and drew my conclusions overnight, though. First of all, mandatory "told you" about Light, although I can't really blame townies for going for it. It's definetly a mislynch I'd push as scum, though, so I'd expect at least 1 scum to be on the wagon. That being said, I feel like there's a more urgent matter at hand...

Okay, that's fair.

Fair, shitposts are numerous and activity was scarce, but you're one of the causes of that situation.
    I don't even know what you're trying to say about me here, or whether "attemtping to pocket PTB" is towny or scummy in your eyes. And by the way, I merely jumped in his pocket, so... meh? Shows you've read the thread, though.

Great way to poke at/discredit Mag without committing to anything and without placing a vote anywhere on D1.

Says the guy who has given literally no content at that point of the game. Lol. This very post and the ones before it actually are post farming, done so that you look like you've said something without making the game advance in any way.

^
    This post is interesting because I definetly don't see scum!Mag saying that to scum!Yzb. If I'm right and yzb is scum (yea I didn't state it yet, but surprise! I think he's scum), Magoroth gets a lot of interaction townpoints for this.

weren't you blaming others for this earlier though? and you're STILL not giving anything =P

I agree about the yzb part. I'll even add although he complains about shitposts, inactivity and all, not only does he contribute to it, he also seems quite happy about it. His tone is completely unfitting for a townie who's sad to see shitposts and inactivity.
    For all of this, off with his head.
    -vote S-FM yzb25

Also, yzb isn't like this at all, have some respect lol.

As for Mag, I actually think it may be so bad it's actually good. Not pro-town or really logical, but somewhat town-telling. "Too scummy to be scum", needlessly committing his life to what he would know to be an easy mislynch assuming scum!Mag (because it necessarily puts him in a bad light). Of course, there's always the tinfoil possibility of WIFOM, but I'm not gonna get into that because it's almost always wrong.
    Quotes me on two apparent issues he takes with me, and then says it's fair play.

Says he "jumped in PTBs pocket" rather than trying to pocket him. Seems explicitly underhanded to say "Oh, no, I'm not trying to get him to agree with me! I'm just blindly agreeing with him!". As if you blindly following him doesn't inherently make him more likely to side with you in return, haha.

Complains I pointed out the blatant postfarming, coming from MM, and deflects it onto me saying "the guy whose given literally no content at that point of the game". Sorry, give me one single post from Day 1 which provided ANY workable knowledge or reads. Thanks. Otherwise, seems like pointless tunnels on me thusfar because I wasn't being super polite to MM. You haven't advanced the game. I haven't advanced the game. SB, Mike, MM haven't advanced the game. Arguably, Mag is the only person actually putting in work.

Mindless read on Magoroth calling me out for 'postfarming' because I called out postfarming, saying "this is town".

Says I blame others for not contributing to Day chat while I hadn't. That's a good point, I guess. But again, and I can't stress enough, it was Day One. A day where you personally voted to lynch a fellow townie for no reason other than disliking his typing style.

Quotes PTB where he says my apology seems like a scum move, after HE HIMSELF says my apology post was a fair play. PTB himself even apologized for scumpainting me for making that post. I was being sincere. Yet, it seems Distorted is willing to flip anything I do to make me seem like scum. I don't understand it.

14. ISO #564

I was in the middle of reviewing aivion, so going to post this as a follow up to the world where YZB, Distorted and myself are good and MM is scum.

It's really hard to tell. Both posts kind of make it hard to tie MM to Aivion or Mike.

In my experience people that ask why are scum.
    Seems weird for MM to distance. It seems less coreographed than MM/yzb.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post

One mafia is in here.
    Randomly claiming "mafia is here" and then killing PTB doesnt seem like smart mafia play.

I guess I'd still lean Aivion over Mike, but it's close.

15. ISO #565

5. Yes, it is all I have to say about it. He comes, posts, and leaves. I can extrapolate, but considering how inactive he's been for Day 2, while using my inactivity during Day 1 as an excuse to focus me, it seems quite clear he's just stirring the pot for no reason. He claims I add nothing of value to chat, and yet he was one of the people pushing for a lynch on somebody who was more likely town than not. Voting to skip would've been a stupid move as well, considering IF WE HADN'T PLACED VOTES AT RANDOM, THERE WOULD'VE BEEN NO YEET. PLURALITY OR OTHERWISE.
    The irony of you saying distorted is afk? Distorted made a case and is hunting whereas you only come to defend yourself and haven't helped game solve at all. Its as if your wincon is to survive until mafia outnumbers the town hmmm.

Also neither you or MM know what plurality means ?? I'm thinking you two are the scum team anyway based on how neither of you two are trying to solve.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

I was in the middle of reviewing aivion, so going to post this as a follow up to the world where YZB, Distorted and myself are good and MM is scum.

It's really hard to tell. Both posts kind of make it hard to tie MM to Aivion or Mike.

Seems weird for MM to distance. It seems less coreographed than MM/yzb.

Randomly claiming "mafia is here" and then killing PTB doesnt seem like smart mafia play.

I guess I'd still lean Aivion over Mike, but it's close.
    What do you think about a yzb+mm team?

19. ISO #569

Alert Alert I had the vote count set to 5 should be set to 4 I am fixing this. Be aware I am fixing this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Nice, it seems we have matter coming in now. I've read a bit, but not much; will work on this as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You know, a smart person once said that if we followed the wishes of the dead town, town would win.

What if he actually called out both mafia in this

-vote S-FM Mike
    I'm pretty sure yzb is a caught scum at this point, so I'd like to lynch him, but I'm open to the possibility of a Mike lynch after (although AIVION is higher up in my PoE). Note that this is my take from the end of page 10; there seems to have been PR claims that I haven't seen yet, so what I'm saying may be outdated.

26. ISO #576

Odds were higher we'd lynch a town than a scum Day One. Especially on the basis of "I don't like how this guy talks" UwU

It was the worst possible action. And now we have one less townie.

Day One is a joke, lol.

@S-FM Distorted , as for your claims I'm not pushing anybody Day 2, you're wrong. MM is entirely reliant on illogical and circular thought. I don't understand how you can claim I add nothing of value to the conversation when I find MM to be one of the scummiest people alive. I can appreciate you're trying to lead discussion, but I don't understand why you've been tunneling me since the beginning of Day 2. Seems like you're just upset about the mislynch Day 1 and now you're lashing out.
    I agree the lynch was bad, but it was still better than a no lynch, because at least we have info. People took stances and lynched on that basis. Also, voting for skip is literally typing "skip" between [vote] tags, not "not voting". Lynch is plurality, which means that someone gets lynched at EoD unless "skip" has the most votes. I saw in the thread that you didn't understand that though, so I won't hold it against you.

If Day One is a joke, why were you talking about how sad the shitposting and the lack of content was back then? This is incoherent, again.

I did not say you didn't "push anybody day 2", but rather that you gave no conclusions (other than calling MM stupid in several ways).

You certainly were part of that 3/4 and didn't hide it though lol. Plus, I just checked D2 and you aren't much better... it's just poking/covertly insulting MM/literally insulting MM, no reads, no conclusions, nothing of what lacked during D1 and more of what shouldn't have been there (or at least what shouldn't have dominated your game).
    Repeatedly calling someone dumb isn't bringing anything to the discussion. I also find MM's logic pretty... weak, but they seem to have intent to scumhunt, even though they're doing it poorly imo. You also never said MM was scum until now, only that he was stupid, that his logic was bad, etc. You never even voted him. That's not a conclusion or a read, that's just a huge discredit consisting of repeated pokes.
    Who else do you think is scummy, if MM is only "one of" the scummiest people alive?

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Okay, so in an alternate world where you and I and yzb are all town, I'd think MM is scum still and I'd have to pick a scum between Aivion and Mike.

If I'm not cop, it's easy, the scum team is Aivion and MM because Mike would have to be cop. I don't really recall much push between the two of them, but I just am not taking notes on this game.

Otherwise, it's a doozy. Did I managed to convince Mike to go onto Light from SB because I showed Mike that Light was at least equal if not worse? or out of self preservation?

IDK, Mike has said some pretty funny things, but I'd have to choose Aivion as the scum over Mike.
    Roflol Magoroth, I can only be town here. I am the sheriff and I will check you next. If you are sheriff then check me.

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Townreads in order, most to least likely:

Mag - claims cop, seems straightforward and logical enough.
    SB - cleared by Mag. Could be scum gambit, but unlikely.
    Mike - claims cop while neither CCing Mag or being CCed. I like it.
    Aivion - big contributor to day chat, seems straightforward enough.
    MM - scatterbrained, illogical. But he's got one or two points I can agree with.
    Distorted - contributes two, three posts. Makes a vote and leaves. Dwells on Day One troll chat.

Would like to see a MM vs Distorted interaction UwU
    Interesting. yzb could be town here and Distorded could be scumpainting yzb for mislynch.
    I also observed MM and Distorded distancing this game. Could be mafia partners here.

Yzb could be failing to express their reads on AIVION, they could be potential partners or AIVION is potential target for mafia. I can imagine yzb mafia being partners with AIVION.. If not AIVION then They could be bussing their partner MM here.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

shut up Mike, the FAKE cop
    -mag the FAKE cop
    we can be fake or real and mafia will never know the real sheriff.. Odds are I will get green check from you I hope mafia shoots one of us tonight. Mafia is going to have it hard with this we are coming for you ROFLOL

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

OK If you are town then show us. post your reads or give us ,mafia I don't believe you MM
    You dont have to believe me. But, I was role blocked.

I feel Aivion is scum.

I feel one of the cop claims is scum. Hard to tell there.

This game has been a little lack luster im usta games with way more content.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

You dont have to believe me. But, I was role blocked.

I feel Aivion is scum.

I feel one of the cop claims is scum. Hard to tell there.

This game has been a little lack luster im usta games with way more content.
    DOn't make me laff now MM this game is full of content.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

MM, what are your reads on Distorder?
    Distorted has been pretty one sided in their read of aivion. however has added some context to other players as well..

Thinking about it Distorted could be trying to pocket me with the hard push on aivion. But, I feel distorteds 3-4 Post at a time adds some context to their thoughts. But the leaving right away leaves no room for scrutiny.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600