The future "racism"
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: The future "racism"

And the point of my example was the kid had something trigger him. Your post where you said your inability to read social queues comes and goes implies this is inconsistent behavior. What I am putting forward is perhaps, hypothetically speaking if you are autistic, you also have your own trigger you do not realize which makes your inability to read social queues seem like it "comes an goes" or in other words seem inconsistent. This is why I said my previous post, because this is literally an example of my brother. His symptoms come and go, and its a constant battle to identify what triggers him and how to resolve/deal with it.

Autistic people can in fact be incredibly normal for a good portion of time.

2. ISO #2

Re: The future "racism"

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    And the point of my example was the kid had something trigger him. Your post where you said your inability to read social queues comes and goes implies this is inconsistent behavior. What I am putting forward is perhaps, hypothetically speaking if you are autistic, you also have your own trigger you do not realize which makes your inability to read social queues seem like it "comes an goes" or in other words seem inconsistent. This is why I said my previous post, because this is literally an example of my brother. His symptoms come and go, and its a constant battle to identify what triggers him and how to resolve/deal with it.

Autistic people can in fact be incredibly normal for a good portion of time.
    Have you considered that, perhaps, your brother acts "normally" because he's learned to act that way - not because he actually is normal?