User Tag List

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2934
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

ASSUMING I'M TOWN????

Sergei, bro, I'm done with you

Seriously, if you're not going to vote Mabel today, vote me, I will flip Town, then at least Town knows Mabel is lying immediately and not wasting time, and hoenstly, I don't want to play in a game where:

1. Mabel is caught dead to rights in SO MANY LIES, REMEMBER, SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS A SCUM CHECK ON ME, BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY CLAIMS SHE KILLED PACIFICA, EVEN THOUGH THE DEATH NOTE CLEARLY READS THAT I KILLED THEM, WHAT IN THE HECK IS THERE TO QUESTION AT THIS POINT, I AM TOWN, NOT ASSUMED TOWN, AT THIS POINT PROVEN TOWN, WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK, HOLY WOW GAH

2. I can do ANYTHING, I could use my power to override whatever the heck Mabel may or may not have, and I could kill them permanently, but it would waste my power for today on something absolutely stupid when we could just VOTE THEM OUT AND CALL THEIR BLUFF BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THERE IS A POWER THAT CAN SURVIVE DEATH, AND SURVIVE BEING VOTED OUT, AND BEING VOTED OUT AND NOT FLIP YOUR ROLE AND ALIGNMENT, THERE IS NO HECKING WAY THERE IS SOMETHING THAT BROKEN, AND IF IT IS, IT WAS DONE BY A SCUM GIVING THEM THAT POWER 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE WE KNOW THEY USED THEIR POWER TO KILL ROBBIE LAST NIGHT 100% OF THE TIME, SO NO, FUCK THIS

3. I NEED WHOEVER SUPPOSEDLY GAVE MABEL THIS POWER TO CLAIM RIGHT NOW, AND THEY WILL BE REWARDED BY HAVING THEIR ALIGNMENT BE CONVERTED TO TOWN, BECAUSE THERE IS NO HECKING WAY A TOWN EVER GIVES MABEL THIS AFTER THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHAT WHERE ROBBIE WAS 100% CALLING MABEL A LIAR AND SCUM REPEATEDLY, AND MABEL KEPT GASLIGHTING ROBBIE LIKE MABEL IS GASLIGHTING ME

NO

FUCK THIS

WE VOTE MABEL TODAY NOW OR I TAKE CARE OF HER MYSELF AND THEN I QUIT PLAYING SERIOUSLY AND JUST DO SHIT AND FUCK OFF

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

A strange man wearing a green riding suit, and speaking no known language, rode upon horseback into town. Followed by strange red-skinned giants armed with assault rifles, they took one quick look at the town and promptly rode off on their journey. You almost did not believe your eyes, but they seemed to become two dimensional and then vanished.

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    I had to explain to Blendin that although I believed him to be trustable, I could not know for sure whether he was town or not; after all, he could be non-town but also not of Mabel's scum alignment.
    As a clarification, I added that the odds of him being evil were very low in my opinion, hence why I was assuming he was town.

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    ASSUMING I'M TOWN????

Sergei, bro, I'm done with you

Seriously, if you're not going to vote Mabel today, vote me, I will flip Town, then at least Town knows Mabel is lying immediately and not wasting time, and hoenstly, I don't want to play in a game where:

1. Mabel is caught dead to rights in SO MANY LIES, REMEMBER, SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS A SCUM CHECK ON ME, BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY CLAIMS SHE KILLED PACIFICA, EVEN THOUGH THE DEATH NOTE CLEARLY READS THAT I KILLED THEM, WHAT IN THE HECK IS THERE TO QUESTION AT THIS POINT, I AM TOWN, NOT ASSUMED TOWN, AT THIS POINT PROVEN TOWN, WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK, HOLY WOW GAH

2. I can do ANYTHING, I could use my power to override whatever the heck Mabel may or may not have, and I could kill them permanently, but it would waste my power for today on something absolutely stupid when we could just VOTE THEM OUT AND CALL THEIR BLUFF BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THERE IS A POWER THAT CAN SURVIVE DEATH, AND SURVIVE BEING VOTED OUT, AND BEING VOTED OUT AND NOT FLIP YOUR ROLE AND ALIGNMENT, THERE IS NO HECKING WAY THERE IS SOMETHING THAT BROKEN, AND IF IT IS, IT WAS DONE BY A SCUM GIVING THEM THAT POWER 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE WE KNOW THEY USED THEIR POWER TO KILL ROBBIE LAST NIGHT 100% OF THE TIME, SO NO, FUCK THIS

3. I NEED WHOEVER SUPPOSEDLY GAVE MABEL THIS POWER TO CLAIM RIGHT NOW, AND THEY WILL BE REWARDED BY HAVING THEIR ALIGNMENT BE CONVERTED TO TOWN, BECAUSE THERE IS NO HECKING WAY A TOWN EVER GIVES MABEL THIS AFTER THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHAT WHERE ROBBIE WAS 100% CALLING MABEL A LIAR AND SCUM REPEATEDLY, AND MABEL KEPT GASLIGHTING ROBBIE LIKE MABEL IS GASLIGHTING ME

NO

FUCK THIS

WE VOTE MABEL TODAY NOW OR I TAKE CARE OF HER MYSELF AND THEN I QUIT PLAYING SERIOUSLY AND JUST DO SHIT AND FUCK OFF
    You're far from proven town. There could be up to 6 different evil alignments this game, you kill one of them, good job, you might be one of the other 5 possible evil alignments.

Maybe if you say it in an angrier tone though it'll be true?

Doesn't hurt to try, right?

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I actually can't take it anymore

I was planning to masonize or veteran alert, but would anyone mind if I used my power to permanently kill Mabel right now?

I might even be able to make it a day action

I can't take all the taunting, it's really getting to me, Robbie, I know how you felt now

This is actually absurd

Town, I expect you all the vote Mabel or I will lose 1000% interest in this game
    Hey man, take it easy. We're like 12 hours into day 2. Mabel is literally obligated to do this for her win condition. You've done a lot for town and you've earned the right to step away from the keyboard for a bit. Take a nap or play some video games.

12. ISO #1262

@FM-Blendin Blandin

Do not worry about the votes. My ability to speak is not impeded. All I can say is you should consider the possibility this is just some short term price I need to pay for a long term benefit.

Also, I think I've more or less figured out how your role works at this point. While I totally relate to your strong desire to win, if you're genuinely getting tired out then you should take it easy. The game is not that important. And if you get burnt out by like, start of day 2, that obviously isn't going to help with the "winning" part.

13. ISO #1263

I think it's certainly possible Mabel is bluffing about this locket surviving the lynch and hiding the flip, but it doesn't really make sense to risk wasting a lynch to find out. This is krc. That much is obvious. So no, we shouldn't lynch Mabel today.

In the meantime, I see the sense in letting Mabel "confirm herself" to a player, if such a thing is possible. If the colour choice is given to me, Sergei or Candy I think that's fair enough. If you have a problem with that list of people, you can argue with me about it and we can come to a different list of players that better reflects the town consensus. But if we wake up tomorrow and find out she "confirmed herself" to Tambry or Stanley (my primary suspects) then obviously that will count for much less in my eyes.

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

Hi Gideon. I'd like to hear who your suspects are moving forward. I think with a third of the game dead in one cycle (sort of), this is a decent time to start opening up.

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pacifica Northwest View Post
    Anyways, back to this question:

name - town% / mafia%

Chiu - 80 / 20
    Sergei - 70 / 30
    Blendin - 70 / 30
    Soos - 65 / 35
    Dipper - 60 / 40

that's about it off the top of my head while thinking for a few minutes, everyone else is mafia 50% or more but I haven't figured how much yet; it's only been about 21 hours in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soos Ramirez
    Can you elaborate more on Sergei? They are the only player I've not read through completely.
    tbh with you I had an initial gut read that was suspicious of you earlier, and I think Sergei was potentially feeling the same here, especially since its a first vote on someone who's been talky.

I no longer have this gut-read, as I feel like you've been very contributing after catching up and if you are evil then that may pop up later in the game upon re-evaluation. So it's more beneficial at the moment to see you as town rather than not, and I don't see anything staring at me wrong.

Also from what I know in past experiences (which I can't cite cuz that would probably be a com-claim and idk if that would murder me) people like Sergei who do this kind of posting and gimmick early on tend to be town. I mean, I haven't seen a mafia go for this kind of posting style in the past, and so I'm inclined to think its town.
    In hindsight, PNW's disproportionately high townread on Sergei for his posting style looks like an informed townread. And I think it would be rather ballsy to type this about someone on your scumteam, given how often ppl with these sorts of posting styles get targetted by frustrated vigilantes or policy lynching mobs with no good leads. So I think we can rule out the possibility of a PNW/Sergei team for the time being.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Also,

Does anyone else have feedback that they were attacked?

Please reveal this within reasonable time. If I don't see anyone claim attacked feedback within 36 hours, I will assume we have all the attacked feedback and any future claims are false.
    36 hours of day start***

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Also,

Does anyone else have feedback that they were attacked?

Please reveal this within reasonable time. If I don't see anyone claim attacked feedback within 36 hours, I will assume we have all the attacked feedback and any future claims are false.
    see posr 908

19. ISO #1269

I think it's certainly possible Mabel is bluffing about this locket surviving the lynch and hiding the flip, but it doesn't really make sense to risk wasting a lynch to find out. This is krc. That much is obvious. So no, we shouldn't lynch Mabel today.

In the meantime, I see the sense in letting Mabel "confirm herself" to a player, if such a thing is possible. If the colour choice is given to me, Sergei or Candy I think that's fair enough. If you have a problem with that list of people, you can argue with me about it and we can come to a different list of players that better reflects the town consensus. But if we wake up tomorrow and find out she "confirmed herself" to Tambry or Stanley (my primary suspects) then obviously that will count for much less in my eyes.

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

Hi Gideon. I'd like to hear who your suspects are moving forward. I think with a third of the game dead in one cycle (sort of), this is a decent time to start opening up.
    imm the to.p suspect whp wss syttackked la. st night eh?
    that woulf Br nad if you lybched me, ypu wanna kerp strpng town. rol. es aluve

I REPEAT::
    im the top suspect who was aattackrd llsst night eh?
    that wouls be bsd if ypu lynch.ed me, yii eanna keep strobh town. tples akive

20. ISO #1270

@FM-Blendin Blandin , if I'm understanding your role right, you can do ANYTHING within reason, right? So... Why not submit an action to kill Mabel only if she is scum, and steal her item? I don't see why you can't do multiple things with the same action with how you're describing it, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, why not go for the full package? "kill Mabel if they are scum, steal their item, and mason them if they are town"

Or, if you can't do that, why not just convert mabel to town like you claim you are capable of doing?

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Blendin Blandin , if I'm understanding your role right, you can do ANYTHING within reason, right? So... Why not submit an action to kill Mabel only if she is scum, and steal her item? I don't see why you can't do multiple things with the same action with how you're describing it, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, why not go for the full package? "kill Mabel if they are scum, steal their item, and mason them if they are town"

Or, if you can't do that, why not just convert mabel to town like you claim you are capable of doing?
    Actually... There's a lot you can do with an open ended ability like yours.

"Sensor the Grenda wagon"
    "Reveal publicly the roles of every scum member"

Both of those aren't inherently game breaking(since you still have to solve who scum is) so I can say they are "within reason", but they do provide us a good amount of information.

The way you are using it is actually more scum sided, tbh. Like I could totally see a scum use an open ended ability like you are. If you want to really help town, you'll out every role scum has. You'll use a Pope ability. You'll prevent all negative scum actions from being used tonight. Masons, conversions, and veteran abilities are all very... Tame, compared to what I imagine you can do based on the description you've given me.

23. ISO #1273

Blendin needs to be on a leash even if we TR him. His role is too powerful and like I said earlier, he tainted some of his actions so he could easily expand the scum faction privately if he is scum.

I think he should use a public action that will objectively help town, such as a marshall action, a Pope action, or some kind of Oracle action that publicly reveals the roles of all scum players. Or, he can do an action like "kill Mabel if they are scum, and if they are town, reveal them as innocent child and make them bulletproof"

24. ISO #1274

Read PACIFICA EOLR at the B OTTOM. UNDISCLOODED INFO:
    Tjerw waas mote to this role card....You are sure th. wre ess. You lipked srpund. .. it seemed to off vaNished without a trace! Who could oF donr sych aN awful thi ng?? ?!!

It id possible thar real Protwcyice Paint JPAT uswd Jailpr tp execute PACUFIXA smd yhat th.e JOAT rple dishuuses as the yarget, flipping their own rile egrn rhe kaiked target dies from execution in jaik

25. ISO #1275

Blendin needs to be on a leash even if we TR him. His role is too powerful and like I said earlier, he tainted some of his actions so he could easily expand the scum faction privately if he is scum.

I think he should use a public action that will objectively help town, such as a marshall action, a Pope action, or some kind of Oracle action that publicly reveals the roles of all scum players. Or, he can do an action like "kill Mabel if they are scum, and if they are town, reveal them as innocent child and make them bulletproof"
    I agree. I repeat:

Read PACIFICA EOKE at the BITTOM. UBDISCŃPSED INFO:
    ThErre qaa more to this rolr card..,You sre dure thwee wsd. You lookes around,. it seemed to of vaniahed wuthout a tracw! Wjo could of donee such ann awful thing???!!

It is possivlee that real Prottectivr Oaibt JOAT used Hailor tp execute PACIFICA and thay thw JOAT role disfuisws as the Targrt. fkippibg their oen role wheb rhe jsiled target diea fto, wxecution in jaul

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Tambry/Old Man/Sergei safe for now I think

Blendin is also safe as long as he agrees to use a public action for today so I know he didn't convert anyone

Mabel/Stanley/Gideon/Soos/Dipper should always be where our lynch goes today. Personally want Gideon still. I think Blendin's action can be used to do a lot more than he has, so I think he can resolve mabel easily.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    BLENDIN BLANDIN :

YYou mention VETERAN VIGIŃANTW MMASONRY. Are tou sble to confirm these. abiliyies to eule pu. t the poasobili tu that uou sre ORITRCTIVE JOAT SC IN (DOCTOR, ROLEBLOCKEE, JAILK. EEORR, JAIKOT)?
    Blendin isn't protective JOAT. I can confirm his role is as he says it is, like 90% of the time.

31. ISO #1281

Tambry/Old Man/Sergei safe for now I think

Blendin is also safe as long as he agrees to use a public action for today so I know he didn't convert anyone

Mabel/Stanley/Gideon/Soos/Dipper should always be where our lynch goes today. Personally want Gideon still. I think Blendin's action can be used to do a lot more than he has, so I think he can resolve mabel easily.
    qhhat do yoy rhink a bout clyes given to us ny AUVIOB? Does this point tto SIO S SOOD SOOS?
    Jesúa Slzamurano Ramírez Jesúd A. lzamurano Ramírez J. esús Ańzzamiramo Ranirez

Re.member stanndard FM rukes apply ley's keep thr languahe spoken apecifiically Rnglish pleasE!. Yhank you!.
    Remembet stabdard FM ruńes ap.ply ley's keep the lsnhiage spilEn specifically EngLosh. pleasw! Tjanj you!

Sitis Ibversus Situs Invversiss Sotus Inve.rsus Sityd Ibversus

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I'M BACK BITCHES x3

"You received a Locket of Revivification! As long as you hold the locket you will return to life after being killed by any means other than a modkill. At night you must choose a person to pass the locket to, they will receive the locket at the start of the next day. Failure to pass the locket results in the locket turning on you and mod-killing you for your greed!"

I will say this again:
    I am TOWN.

And new info:
    I literally cannot be killed today. I didn't want town to waste their valuable lynch on me so I decided the best way to prove myself was like this. My role also lets me confirm my alignment to someone tonight, so you'll have no choice but to live with me until I can literally mechanically confirm myself as town.

Rather than outright revealing this mechanic I decided to hide it in order to bait out some information from people.

For example, Stanley and Gideon where skeptical of Blendin - therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Blendin or a Gideon-Blendin scum team.

Stanley + Gideon also tried starting a train on Sergei. Therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Sergei or a Gideon-Sergei scum team.
    What the fukk?

34. ISO #1284

QHSTRHEHEŃKISGOIMHPNHERETHOSOSSIMECRAAZYEOŃDSJIITA NDWENEEDROFIGYRETH.ISOOUTSUON

FVPJVETYWGQHVOPUZMTWIKWIDSOSTPRKHQQYFXZLRMZXIGHJOI AFBRQHQEBTDCRHOPHKOXOAUFZPGWCNQPLAJUYVXLQLCHDVMOJN CKSPFAKOCTVUSQLFTFGORMTVITABGBBDVCIRHXFBJWZFZGXENR OHOKQCRIGGPMSCTFBSPLJVOLEFUIQEWQHSQZWIHIFMKGBQDYIS RGSZALJGLBGOLIBWJZPWRLNQPLAJUFAXKCKAKFIAPYQWQQOQPN G

35. ISO #1285

QHSTRHEHEŃKISGOIMHPNHERETHOSOSSIMECRAAZYEOŃDSJIITA NDWENEEDROFIGYRETH.ISOOUTSUON

FVPJVETYWGQHVOPUZMTWIKWIDSOSTPRKHQQYFXZLRMZXIGHJOI AFBRQHQEBTDCRHOPHKOXOAUFZPGWCNQPLAJUYVXLQLCHDVMOJN CKSPFAKOCTVUSQLFTFGORMTVITABGBBDVCIRHXFBJWZFZGXENR OHOKQCRIGGPMSCTFBSPLJVOLEFUIQEWQHSQZWIHIFMKGBQDYIS RGSZALJGLBGOLIBWJZPWRLNQPLAJUFAXKCKAKFIAPYQWQQOQPN G
    Stop.

36. ISO #1286

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

That's fair. I'll craft up a reads list.

37. ISO #1287

As per request.

FM-Sergei Caliendo: My top suspect at the moment. While I have no doubt that Sergei's writing style is enforced by their role, and I have noticed they have claimed that role as well, I've been put off by their entrance today.

FM-Dipper Pines: This guy has 70 posts? I don't remember a single thing they've done this game.

FM-Mabel Pines: I mean, if Mabel took the pills knowing they'd live like they claim then we're back to square 1. That doesn't seem particularly townie to me. This slot kept me up at night and I've genuinely got no idea how to proceed rather than just letting it solve itself mechanically overnight. I am particularly worried that Mabel may be scum who just happened to have lynch immunity and is lying about the amulet. Alternatively we could have a scenario where Mabel is town and Blendin is lying about the Pacifica nightkill and the mechanical evidence.

FM-Stanley Pines: Putting him at town because of the interactions we had with blandin last night. I think he's misguided in thinking Blendin is scum with Mabel but the way he got there was natural and the theory is so outlandish that I don't think scum would try to push it.

FM-Candy Chiu: No idea why I scumread him for part of d1. This guy is very clearly town at this point and I'm surprised he wasn't killed overnight.

FM-Soos Ramírez: Soos has flown under the radar for me and I have surprisingly few thoughts about them. I'm putting him above Dipper because I remember him having actual thoughts about the game. I should have a stronger opinion here than I do.

FM-Blendin Blandin: I've posted my thoughts on this slot extensively. I've got genuinely no clue where to put him. I suppose after making this list he's gotta be town, right? There's not much room for him to be scum.

FM-Old Man McGucket: There's no scum motivation here, I don't think. Actively hunting and trying to solve, been trying to genuinely work thru the game. If someone can tell me why they were a wagon yesterday I'd appreciate it. I didn't know why then, I still don't know why now.

FM-Tambry DiCicco: I will fully admit to not having read all of Tambry's posts today but the way that they're reading into the riddles with Soos is just so braindead and obviously not towny that they either have to have some kind of mechanical feedback on them or their head is so far up their own ass that they eat shit for breakfast.

Also worth mentioning again that I could see a world where Pacifica was tailored town/3p and blendin is powerwolfing.

38. ISO #1288

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    As per request.

FM-Sergei Caliendo: My top suspect at the moment. While I have no doubt that Sergei's writing style is enforced by their role, and I have noticed they have claimed that role as well, I've been put off by their entrance today.

FM-Dipper Pines: This guy has 70 posts? I don't remember a single thing they've done this game.

FM-Mabel Pines: I mean, if Mabel took the pills knowing they'd live like they claim then we're back to square 1. That doesn't seem particularly townie to me. This slot kept me up at night and I've genuinely got no idea how to proceed rather than just letting it solve itself mechanically overnight. I am particularly worried that Mabel may be scum who just happened to have lynch immunity and is lying about the amulet. Alternatively we could have a scenario where Mabel is town and Blendin is lying about the Pacifica nightkill and the mechanical evidence.

FM-Stanley Pines: Putting him at town because of the interactions we had with blandin last night. I think he's misguided in thinking Blendin is scum with Mabel but the way he got there was natural and the theory is so outlandish that I don't think scum would try to push it.

FM-Candy Chiu: No idea why I scumread him for part of d1. This guy is very clearly town at this point and I'm surprised he wasn't killed overnight.

FM-Soos Ramírez: Soos has flown under the radar for me and I have surprisingly few thoughts about them. I'm putting him above Dipper because I remember him having actual thoughts about the game. I should have a stronger opinion here than I do.

FM-Blendin Blandin: I've posted my thoughts on this slot extensively. I've got genuinely no clue where to put him. I suppose after making this list he's gotta be town, right? There's not much room for him to be scum.

FM-Old Man McGucket: There's no scum motivation here, I don't think. Actively hunting and trying to solve, been trying to genuinely work thru the game. If someone can tell me why they were a wagon yesterday I'd appreciate it. I didn't know why then, I still don't know why now.

FM-Tambry DiCicco: I will fully admit to not having read all of Tambry's posts today but the way that they're reading into the riddles with Soos is just so braindead and obviously not towny that they either have to have some kind of mechanical feedback on them or their head is so far up their own ass that they eat shit for breakfast.

Also worth mentioning again that I could see a world where Pacifica was tailored town/3p and blendin is powerwolfing.
    What do.rs tailorwf town/3p me.an? Please educaate me, cuz my head is far up ny ass at the momeny lol

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

praise thw axolotl

Okay are you just claiming bill cipher at this point? Like I thought your code speech and obsession with bill cipher was weird but you saying "praise the axolotl" twice in a row is mega weird. Are you some neutral destroyer or something???

44. ISO #1294

Okay are you just claiming bill cipher at this point? Like I thought your code speech and obsession with bill cipher was weird but you saying "praise the axolotl" twice in a row is mega weird. Are you some neutral destroyer or something???
    BOW I AM BECOME FEATH. THE DEDTEOYER OG WORLDS!
    NO I WISH BUY IN NOT, CANDY

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee Im in a Super Good mood ^^ Hopefully, should be able to catch up tonight! Been damn busy with work and family past few days. :P
    For now I'll just chill out here ^^

I read though Sergei Caliendo and if you get past the flavour filter there is actually a ton of content ^^ you just need the right head to get though it lol :P Ill bring up their important stuff later.

Also I took mah Drugs super late so I can rock tonight :P

Only but, If I end up having Sex tonight I wont be able to get deep into this game :P As I am deep into something else ;)

Also, I'm allowed to ask for help, can anyone explain why I died on D1?

My role is a big mystery, I get given a case to solve about myself. If I get it right I get rewarded with a night ability. If I get it wrong, I get badly punished. I dont know what the punishments/rewards are though until I've answered but until I do I'm not allowed to use any abilities until they are earned. (i got "no comment" for items so I got rid of them just in case)
    I was gonna skip and just play Citizen :P But time isnt on my side for that.
    The only clues, is that each Mystery is related to a role.
    And that I died start of day 1. And that I am Alice.

47. ISO #1297

♫ ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Silent night, holy mihht,
    Slk is ca. lm, all is brifht
    Round yon cirfin morher And child,
    Golu imfant, so yender ans nild,
    Sleeo in hravenly pesc.e,
    Slewp in. heabenly peace..

Silent night! Holy might!
    Shephe rdd quake at the sifht!
    Glories stream frim geaven afar,
    HHwaavenly hpsts sing Alleluia!
    Cjrrist the Sa.vi. our is botn!
    ChrIst the DsviOur is born!

Sińeny night! Holy niggt!
    Sin o f God, love's pure light
    Tadiant bea,s from thy holy f. ace
    With th. e dawn of redeemong geaceM
    Hesua, Lord, st thy birth!
    JwsuS, Ńord, st thu bbirth!

♫ ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

48. ISO #1298

Anyways, back to this question:

name - town% / mafia%

Chiu - 80 / 20
    Sergei - 70 / 30
    Blendin - 70 / 30
    Soos - 65 / 35
    Dipper - 60 / 40

that's about it off the top of my head while thinking for a few minutes, everyone else is mafia 50% or more but I haven't figured how much yet; it's only been about 21 hours in the game.
    I know others have mentioned this. But It will most likely be usefull.
    I can bet that that they have a scum in this list.
    My bet revolves between Dipper or Blendin. Leaning towards Dipper because they have the lowest town score. Chiu is too high and the top town anyway. Sergei is too high considering their content at that time.
    I would suspect Soos, but thats me :P And I know I'm not scum. OR AM I *dramatic music*

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300