S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How is voting Zwebus a gamethrow?
    because I believe he is not gonna become an antivax parent tonight. if it happened then we would notice it during day 2 i am certain.

he can be either CP, MM or SB.

three other players have three different opinions about Zedus when it comes to rolecard.

So I found myself align with DM on zedus alignment but i am still not sure how did DM read zedus as SB so because of this claim I don't feel safe lynching zedus

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

WHere has DM been.

I am still very much open to voting them.
    -vote Dark Magician

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    because I believe he is not gonna become an antivax parent tonight. if it happened then we would notice it during day 2 i am certain.

three other players have three different opinions about Zedus when it comes to rolecard.

So I found myself align with DM on zedus alignment but i am still not sure how did DM read zedus as SB so because of this claim I don't feel safe lynching zedus
    And you stating this belief just doubled his chances of becoming anti-vaxx parent tonight.

Just Saiyan...

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Dark Magician
    choo choo?

:3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #857

-vote Dark Magician
    oh hey someone actually voted him other than me and like 1 other person I forgot about

-vote Dark Magician

Didn't think this would be possible.

Now I can actually vote someone who I scum read.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #858

In Soviet Russia we call that "unreadable".

It's ok, reading just doesn't works. But one of you, who guessed correct, will say "see, I read him, I read him!", and others (who guessed incorrect) will say "ya, reading is works", that's how your religion works at all

And any other religion too, btw.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    oh hey someone actually voted him other than me and like 1 other person I forgot about

-vote Dark Magician

Didn't think this would be possible.

Now I can actually vote someone who I scum read.
    This feels better IMO.

Idk what's going on with Dark Magician but he certainly doesn't feel like he has much presence this game.

10. ISO #860

And you stating this belief just doubled his chances of becoming anti-vaxx parent tonight.

Just Saiyan...
    honestly, i would have big trouble with you becoming an anti-wax parent tomorrow compared to zedus

we don't know who will it be. but the way zedus positioned himself on d1 should be quite good for the actual SB and I don't know why would we lynch such a slot as majority?

if it is their tone that is tiresome then lets go I will vote him too and we restart tomorrow. but i am not ok with their lynch deep down in me

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    As I said, no answers for any single question, only shitposting.

I have 1000 ways to use the perfect plan of town victory against town, but I will not explain a single one, just trust me.

You are pathetic.
    And The insults dont stop.

So I stand by what I said Vote him or vote me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #862

honestly, i would have big trouble with you becoming an anti-wax parent tomorrow compared to zedus

we don't know who will it be. but the way zedus positioned himself on d1 should be quite good for the actual SB and I don't know why would we lynch such a slot as majority?

if it is their tone that is tiresome then lets go I will vote him too and we restart tomorrow. but i am not ok with their lynch deep down in me
    Are you ok with Dark Magician's?

13. ISO #863

Mike, I wait an answers not this bullshit nonsence. I don't give a fuck about your "reads" on me or on others. You have the questions and ignoring it. You are full of shit.

Explain now, step by step, or just GTFO.

Explain this "easy win" for MM with my plan, step by step, or just GTFO.

Rest of town already accepted the plan. You are the only problem. Answer my questions or GTFO.
    And the insults keep comming over andover.

At Admins You tryed to ban Bannanna for a lot ALOT less.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #864

This feels better IMO.
    Well, everyone SHOULD already know my reasons for voting and scum reading him.

I just only stopped voting him because for several hours nobody moved onto him iirc and it was my only vote on him for a long while.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #865

If I put MM at L-1 who would hammer?
    If anyone but me or Zedus Gets lynched I will Sub out.

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And The insults dont stop.

So I stand by what I said Vote him or vote me.
    Well, he cannot answer for my questions. Because he have no realy answers, and all his arguments is total bullshit. Q.E.D.
    I agree with plan C.

17. ISO #867

And the insults keep comming over andover.

At Admins You tryed to ban Bannanna for a lot ALOT less.
    .....Something tells me we're just gonna be lynching Him today aren't we?

18. ISO #868

Answer my questions of just GTFO.
    Can you see now?
    This is why The Votes have to be on ME or This dude that never stops every post he puts my name in is with an insult.

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

If anyone but me or Zedus Gets lynched I will Sub out.
    Fucks sake..

-vote Zedus

21. ISO #871

Fucks sake..

-vote Zedus
    Realy, you controlle so easy with this crybaby?
    Just ignore him. He gives no any single answer for any question, all he wants is just troll and ruin the game.
    I agree with plan C.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

I don't recall this being strictly legal....

At least not on Mafia Universe.

I don't know about it for this website.
    Then again Zedus is playing "fuck all" and just ignoring rules on personal attacks anyways
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #874

Answer for my questions or just GTFO

Is size 8 enabled here? Checking soon.
    Trust me as long as you are playing I want to GTFO

25. ISO #875

Realy, you controlle so easy with this crybaby?
    Just ignore him. He gives no any single answer for any question, all he wants is just troll and ruin the game.
    I've been wanting to play with Mike forever.

I don't really wanna see him sub out.

Nor do I wanna see him lynched so like...

I just.... dunno anymore...

26. ISO #876

Then again Zedus is playing "fuck all" and just ignoring rules on personal attacks anyways
    What "personal attack"? I answered for his EVERY useless post with the one phrase. He ignored every question asked for him. In every game I seen before this act will be one of the strongest reason to "scumread" someone. Someone casts "mass blind" here?
    I agree with plan C.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Intentional Gamethrowing
    No it is called you are scum or a player that is ruining the fun for me in this game.

I am trying to respect you as a player in believing you are just MM.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

I've been wanting to play with Mike forever.

I don't really wanna see him sub out.

Nor do I wanna see him lynched so like...

I just.... dunno anymore...
    I can't got only the reason you want to play with gamethrower troll, who destroying the game now. But I got that you are too easy manipulated.
    That's bad, but we already chosen you as confirmed immune citizen for d2 and we should stay on that.
    I agree with plan C.

31. ISO #881

What "personal attack"? I answered for his EVERY useless post with the one phrase. He ignored every question asked for him. In every game I seen before this act will be one of the strongest reason to "scumread" someone. Someone casts "mass blind" here?
    You have been personal attcking REn and ME all game. Unless we follow you exact thoughts. As soon as anyone does not follow what YOU want you personal attack them.

32. ISO #882

No it is called you are scum or a player that is ruining the fun for me in this game.

I am trying to respect you as a player in believing you are just MM.
    Then answer my questions JUST NOW.
    I agree with plan C.

33. ISO #883

i am not actually.

but I think I am not convinced on lynching anyone because I am afraid of losing SB.
    (responding to post asking about Dark Magician)

"Clearly since Dark Magician is acting differently he must 100% be SB rather than the MM because facts"

This sums up the vibe that I always get from bakermir about DM.

I'm just spelling it out. He isn't hiding it at this point, from my point of view.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #884

I can't got only the reason you want to play with gamethrower troll, who destroying the game now. But I got that you are too easy manipulated.
    That's bad, but we already chosen you as confirmed immune citizen for d2 and we should stay on that.
    Again with another personal Attack. Wow it never stops

@Bannanna Post game if he is town I want him reported for His Personal attcks. Repeatedly even after MM asked him to stop.

35. ISO #885

;-;

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

(responding to post asking about Dark Magician)

"Clearly since Dark Magician is acting differently he must 100% be SB rather than the MM because facts"

This sums up the vibe that I always get from bakermir about DM.

I'm just spelling it out. He isn't hiding it at this point, from my point of view.
    yes I am aware my logic is scummy but in fact it isn't, it is NAI at worst and town indicative at best.

38. ISO #888

yes I am aware my logic is scummy but in fact it isn't, it is NAI at worst and town indicative at best.
    I wasn't calling you scummy lol

I've had you at town for the most part (there was a specific post dedicated to my thoughts about you, I believe)

I just severely disagree with your thoughts on DM is all, or what I think are your thoughts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

You have been personal attcking REn and ME all game. Unless we follow you exact thoughts. As soon as anyone does not follow what YOU want you personal attack them.
    Wrong. You are playing against town, that's why I attacking you. And I told you "answer my question". Still no answer. And I know why. There is NO ANSWER at all. Because you know you are wrong, but you cannot admit it in public. That's that "ego problem" Degenerade so like to talk about.

After Frinckles give us good idea to "just visit the single person", I am instantly forgot my old plan and followed better idea, because I have no this "ego problem" at all. But you still looking from your mentality, and saying this nonsense about "As soon as anyone does not follow what YOU want". There is no "I" in "team", you know? No, you don't, and I think, you will not understand my words, because of different mentality. So just answer my questions, this will be only way for discussion. If you REALLY have some decision for some weak point of the plan, explain it step by step. If you haven't, put your ego down and join the team, don't be selfish thrower then we have way to win.
    I agree with plan C.

42. ISO #892

i am ready to vote zedus or mike if the other one is lynched tomorrow because then if the game doesn't end today I will not sit in peace here knowing one of them alive and this whole thunderdome feels horrible to me. i invite everyone to BAKERMIR VS MM if you feel the same
    Im sick of every single god damn Thunderdome it's fucking frustrating.

Can't we just have a normal day where we can vote scum reads instead of "one person or the other"???

43. ISO #893

I wasn't calling you scummy lol

I've had you at town for the most part (there was a specific post dedicated to my thoughts about you, I believe)

I just severely disagree with your thoughts on DM is all, or what I think are your thoughts.
    the odds are stopping me from voting DM up otherwise I have to say they have been quite scummy from one pov. but then again, it is too early to realize all perspectives to this story. DM might as well be tricking rest of us as a CP. idk man

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Spoiler : Banana's Img :
    "Vaccines can cause injury and death"

Well I mean they aren't wrong when vaccines exist and you create a cult to not use them because of vaccines

modkill the scum pl0x
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #895

"Vaccines can cause injury and death"

Well I mean they aren't wrong when vaccines exist and you create a cult to not use them because of vaccines

modkill the scum pl0x
    OwO

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

im tired honestly, we dont have a solve. all we have is two thunderdomes and pages of drama.

lets just vote someone and get over with day 1
    Well I'm waiting for MM to get on and claim.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #900

im tired honestly, we dont have a solve. all we have is two thunderdomes and pages of drama.

lets just vote someone and get over with day 1
    This is where I'm at too....

Sigh