Whats the appropriate ethical treatment in education for immigrants?
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: Whats the appropriate ethical treatment in education for immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    and like, i'd be mad if anyone took my shit... Just Saiayan. UWU!!!!
    Oh for sure. It was hilarious listening to my neighbor rant. She was like... "If your gona fucking rob me at least do it right!"

The one my buddy caught on Camera he actually found the guy like a week later. He recognized his truck and confronted him on the issue. The guy denied it until he showed him the video, then he said he had to go get the pig from his cousins house because he gave it away. To this day I wonder how awkward that conversation was or what the situation was. Like.. Did he give it as a birthday present and then had to come back like "So.. I actually stole that shit and need it back now" or maybe he just took it back without saying anything because of the shame? The guy was old too. He was like in his late 40s. What kinda grown ass man runs around town snatching lawn gnomes and shit..

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Oh for sure. It was hilarious listening to my neighbor rant. She was like... "If your gona fucking rob me at least do it right!"

The one my buddy caught on Camera he actually found the guy like a week later. He recognized his truck and confronted him on the issue. The guy denied it until he showed him the video, then he said he had to go get the pig from his cousins house because he gave it away. To this day I wonder how awkward that conversation was or what the situation was. Like.. Did he give it as a birthday present and then had to come back like "So.. I actually stole that shit and need it back now" or maybe he just took it back without saying anything because of the shame? The guy was old too. He was like in his late 40s. What kinda grown ass man runs around town snatching lawn gnomes and shit..
    LOL, UWU!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 3rd, 2021 at 04:12 PM.

3. ISO #3

the porch pirate menace is getting worse and worse every year. Police can't do shit. Not even an immigrants thing, just people realizing they can make an easy living simply grabbing packages off of the porch.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    the porch pirate menace is getting worse and worse every year. Police can't do shit. Not even an immigrants thing, just people realizing they can make an easy living simply grabbing packages off of the porch.
    Oh for sure. I have never personally stolen a package but I have had to check my morals more than once when I lived in an apartment a some box was right in front of me walking to my door.

Im pretty sure if I was bad off financially I would not have kept walking. I don't know if that makes me a worse person or not but I certainly don't think of myself as any better than someone who snags a package. Isn't there some saying about morals being a luxury?

5. ISO #5

Oh for sure. I have never personally stolen a package but I have had to check my morals more than once when I lived in an apartment a some box was right in front of me walking to my door.

Im pretty sure if I was bad off financially I would not have kept walking. I don't know if that makes me a worse person or not but I certainly don't think of myself as any better than someone who snags a package. Isn't there some saying about morals being a luxury?
    IDK FIF THERE'S A SAYING, B-BUT THAT IS SO FUwUCKING TRUE!!! for me uFu