Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2238
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    is there a way to embed gifs?
    [img]URLhere[/img]

so

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/jtlvNOS9XwSZMT8LZJ/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952z0xort22cqjrk3joxqnd4nx7aql p9idy99rogvmd&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g[/img]

(it doesn't load because I've used special code to show it to you without it loading)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

after any of MM and/or DM flip scum i tunnel the other to oblivion
    seriously? I refuse to die for DM, that's the worst fate possible XD
    (I don't think he's scum anyway so it should be fine but I think you're already deathtunnelled onto him tbh)
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    honestly fmpov you've been doing well so far this game so I doubt you'll get the wrong idea about me even if you consider a !mafia martin world

quick somebody stab him n2
    lol k you're town
    and if you're not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    [img]URLhere[/img]

so

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/jtlvNOS9XwSZMT8LZJ/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952z0xort22cqjrk3joxqnd4nx7aql p9idy99rogvmd&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.w ebp&ct=g[/img]

(it doesn't load because I've used special code to show it to you without it loading)

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    We can talk theory post game but going into this one I saw a ton of advantage in openly self confirming for the town. I also see a lot of disadvantage if I hardcore dictate what should be done. I want to see what people choose to do and what they choose to focus on which is why I held back D1. D2 I will be more active but I still won’t run things. Just trust that I really have studied game flow and have a strong opinion on how my position should be played.
    You dont need to run things, but you should still contribute. You're dead weight if you dont even as IC.

13. ISO #1063

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    lol you don't imagine how much I am happy to bring it back as well XD
    I swear, RNGsus hated me recently, even in the game that lasted like 36 hours lol

Also, as stupid as it may seem, I townread (or at least non-scumread, could be neutral being solvy) this post from Varcron, simply because someone who knows me is likely to think that XD. Don't think it's TMI either, it's too natural for that
    (obviously I may not be ENTIRELY OBJECTIVE, but shhh)
    I agree.
    Varcron is Neut or Town.
    I still have this vibe in my brain on him being Neut but eh.

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    how is it towny to be aware of how other people perceive and treat you in your games. lol
    like imagine i'm on the verge of getting voted off day 1 and I say, "yeah its pretty normal that I get ML'd day 1 pretty often in my games, kind of annoying" - you gonna straight up townread that? like you're going to believe and also admit in 1 single sentence to the rest of the thread that someone is town for that?

in fact you yourself were over there qq'ing about getting' ML'd in 80% of your games
    i'm not townreading you for saying that. nobody is
    echoing it to thread is townie. It depends on context of course, Im not saying thats inherintly townie but depending on the context it can be townie.
    You dont need to twon read me for that, im not begging for town reads or asking for town reads. I dont see how thats relevant in the slightest.

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    his posts are p towny, he's obviously trying even if he's not putting long explanations

not wolfy of you to point this out but being that your post to me and luka were both kinda mean and eyerolly if you are town you should stop that!
    ty <3 <3
    im not really trying this game, given I'm both low posting and kind of skidding thread since I dont really feel like being here. Everything I am saying is genuine however.

23. ISO #1073

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Everyone blindly agreeing with dms read on me looks just so bad for being completely opportunistic

Porschs/auwt look the worst from that

Literally read my posts and dm is straight up making things up about my posts and linking them together to push a narrative that Literally doesn't exist
    Porscha didnt agree with there reads no??

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Any insights from Helz?

I understand that he might be orbitating miles away over our heads, but still it could maybe help to know how another TOWN think of the situation, at least from someone who I can assert they would not need to lie straight away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

29. ISO #1079

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    @Martin could you give me an update on who do you think it's mafiagg99 pwease?

-Huohuo
    Mostly just Mizery and Cape at the moment. I haven't done any re-evaluations for the third slot yet, because I wanted to be sure about Mizery and wanted to focus on interacting with them today, as well anything that catches my attention that others post.

I would provide a reads list for a more comprehensive picture of where I am w.r.t everybody but I gtg in like 20 minutes IRL. Not sure if I will get one out before EoD.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1080

lol what game am I reading if we are considering martin and oliverz posts to both be carefully constructed? They are like night and day to me. oliver just seems so pure and honest and the only reason that I'm even considering him being scum is b/c I think DM has a bit of a fair point although I don't think (and he doesn't either) its a smoking gun.

Also, I'm not getting the Miz is scum mantra, whats the case there?

31. ISO #1081

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    h... how ... did you think that?
    XDDDD ikr, that was my reaction too
    READ THE SETUPPPPP :P

Honestly, I somehow didn't notice, but it does ask the question: do we buy the derpclear? Because scum would know it's 9v3v3, since they know their teammates... I kinda want to buy the derpclear tbh, it fits the character. I wouldn't be out-of-this-world surprised if Luka were neutral, though, but not being mafia is good enough for me for the moment.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #1082

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    lol what game am I reading if we are considering martin and oliverz posts to both be carefully constructed? They are like night and day to me. oliver just seems so pure and honest and the only reason that I'm even considering him being scum is b/c I think DM has a bit of a fair point although I don't think (and he doesn't either) its a smoking gun.

Martin is ALWAYS "constructed", for the record, that's how he is, even out of game. That doesn't make him dishonest or anything like that, it's just his way of expressing himself (which I can kinda relate to, considering how I have long felt an obligation to be formal whenever I was writing something, no matter in what context)

And Oliverz is always like this

Actually, you're basically reading their personality rather than their game, which is probably not the best way to read people. I don't think any real conclusion can be drawn here.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Bold

From the person who tunneled Bakermir to death for semantics over gameplay

-Mr Tail
    nahh thats misrepresentation

he scumread cape
    i scumread cape
    he scumread me for scumreading cape
    I asked him how tf thats bs reasoning
    he claimed he didnt sr cape
    when i pointed it out he froze, talked about nothing and went introvert
    and i didnt even tunnel him tf
    like maybe slight pushin
    Praise the Lord!

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oliver can be death tunnelled onto me.
    I could care less.
    i never even srsly scumread you
    ahahahaha
    well whatever, shouldnt have written this post

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...j39UgXmzA5vZt5

dudeeeeee
    Praise the Lord!

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

nahh thats misrepresentation

he scumread cape
    i scumread cape
    he scumread me for scumreading cape
    I asked him how tf thats bs reasoning
    he claimed he didnt sr cape
    when i pointed it out he froze, talked about nothing and went introvert
    and i didnt even tunnel him tf
    like maybe slight pushin
    I say it as i see it

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Martin is ALWAYS "constructed", for the record, that's how he is, even out of game. That doesn't make him dishonest or anything like that, it's just his way of expressing himself (which I can kinda relate to, considering how I have long felt an obligation to be formal whenever I was writing something, no matter in what context)

And Oliverz is always like this

Actually, you're basically reading their personality rather than their game, which is probably not the best way to read people. I don't think any real conclusion can be drawn here.
    My post wasn't really talking about my readz on the slots although I guess I did talk about my read on oliver a bit, it was mostly that I found the argument that oli and martin both had constructed sounding posts and like wut? like I just don't agree with that at all. I mean obviously, there is a theory that carefully constructed posting is more likely to be from scum but its not really why I'm scum reading Martin. Depending on my laziness level I might go into more detail later but the main reason I think he's scummy is that I feel like he's just kinda there and sniping from the sidelines. Now if I were to self criticize I'd argue that he's just busy and us peons should be grateful that he even bothers to grace us with his presence. But between that and there having been some lines that pinged me...I scum read him a bit. I'm also biased b/c I just really really didn't like you 2 showing up at deadline and voting huo just out of the blue like that. For you, I realize it could just be how timezones work but I still feel how I feel.

I don't get town reads on Varacron at all.

50. ISO #1100