S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    That particular aspect of their interaction was making me think they were more likely to be aligned.
    My belief that they aren't S/S is based on other aspects of said.
    You could have just said they are likely to be both town from that interaction but ok.

Obviously I disagree with MM, do you think their overly defensive reaction to Wiisp is normal for them?

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Why? I feel like all I got was them arguing with MM

Mac might also be town but that's a very slight town lean
    -vote ikarusdk

Fine with building a wagon to 3 and seeing where it goes, something about having all nulls as this point rubs me the wrong way
    What is this progression

You were on MM's wagon, so why do you take exception to me arguing with them?

Why do you fold instantly upon intervention and join my wagon?

Pls and thank you

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I feel like they were trying to say or hint at they feel like they are aligned.
    Similar to what Loldebite said and they didn’t even consider the TvW aspect or have mention of it.

That’s why I feel like they are confident in it being aligned, do you disagree?
    Yes, because their language said 'more likely', which isn't really any different than any two slots being both town math wise, and then after they said they aren't confident in their ways lol.

I just didnt feel any confidence in that read from them.

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    I am so down to towncore with you here lol

I got you Ikarus and Martin as strong town... sabi townlean

Wisp light sus

dark Magician, Marshall quite wolfy
    What do you find wolfy about Marsh Man?

Decided to lighten up on him a bit before bed as I realized I might have been tunneling but not quite town reading him either

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    What is this progression

You were on MM's wagon, so why do you take exception to me arguing with them?

Why do you fold instantly upon intervention and join my wagon?

Pls and thank you
    I could honestly see something like MM, Mac and Wiisp.

Wiisp and MM doing distancing and Mac just being Wolf!Mac.

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Yes, because their language said 'more likely', which isn't really any different than any two slots being both town math wise, and then after they said they aren't confident in their ways lol.

I just didnt feel any confidence in that read from them.

Alright, perhaps we just share different opinions on the read.

Let’s wait for them to get on so they can explain their confidence level on the read and if they think TvW is possible and if it’s not, they should explain how so.

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

I think right now, other than Achro.

My Townreads are Ultra, Stella and maybe that cat girl.

I like Ultra’s tone here, the way they interacted with MM and the way they are talking about wisp here feels tone town to me.
    Tonally aggressive isn't something I would call townie in itself unless u have some context

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Because town me does w/e the hell they want lol
    I can relate to this.

Also I agree with your idea here,
    -vote Mac

I’ll use this Pressure so they explain their progression on my slot.

I still have no clue how my 2 bad posts make me town, no where did they show they town read me, heck they even called me wolfy, but they said I am town.

Like I would like to know where they came to this conclusion.
    This could be a terrible attempt at pocketing if Mac is wolf here, if you would even call it that.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

That doesn't actually explain anything
    I never implied it answered anything directly, im telling u my playstyle, if u want to read into all all my movement, thr key point here is movement which makes me more likely to be townie since I'm way more strategic with my wolf votes

24. ISO #374

Tonally aggressive isn't something I would call townie in itself unless u have some context
    When did I say their aggressiveness?

I was referring to the comment “What is this progression” and in regards to MM I believe they said something like “I wonder what MM is gonna come at me with” or something like that.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

When did I say their aggressiveness?

I was referring to the comment “What is this progression” and in regards to MM I believe they said something like “I wonder what MM is gonna come at me with” or something like that.
    That's my assumption sorry, and I don't read "wonder what they are gunna come at me with" as townie

Anyone can call out someone's progression, why does it make them townie?

27. ISO #377

I never implied it answered anything directly, im telling u my playstyle, if u want to read into all all my movement, thr key point here is movement which makes me more likely to be townie since I'm way more strategic with my wolf votes

...I don't give a rat's behind about your playstyle, I asked you a question and you said "IDK I'm so random XD". That doesn't tell me anything about your thought process.

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

You could have just said they are likely to be both town from that interaction but ok.

Obviously I disagree with MM, do you think their overly defensive reaction to Wiisp is normal for them?
    I could've, but I would've been lying if I said that interaction made me think that. As I said, that particular interaction made me think they were aligned, and another one made me think they weren't S/S.

The reaction to wisp is indeed weird in retrospect, but it didn't strike me as odd in context, I think it's fine if you read it in a fucking-around way which did fit with MM's alledged mental state at the time. That is why I don't SL MM.

None of those things are strong opinions of mine, they are very likely to evolve

Addendum : this was supposed to be posted earlier, apawlogies

33. ISO #383

Challenge accepted

-vote Wiisp
    Challenge accepted

-vote Wiisp
    ...I don't give a rat's behind about your playstyle, I asked you a question and you said "IDK I'm so random XD". That doesn't tell me anything about your thought process.
    The Tone Ultra gives me feels like tone town to me.
    The way they have handled thread gives off this certain attitude that I feel comes more from a Townie.

Tone Reads aren’t Logic Reads but they are social reads.
    As in
    “This player sounds good” is a Tone Read
    “This player has done this to this person and that person flipped wolf” is a Logic Read.

34. ISO #384

I can relate to this.

Also I agree with your idea here,
    -vote Mac

I’ll use this Pressure so they explain their progression on my slot.

I still have no clue how my 2 bad posts make me town, no where did they show they town read me, heck they even called me wolfy, but they said I am town.

Like I would like to know where they came to this conclusion.
    This could be a terrible attempt at pocketing if Mac is wolf here, if you would even call it that.
    Starting to get a strong feeling that you're one of those players I don't get

idk, it's still the first 24hs and it feels like you're out with a mission you're intending on accomplishing with guns blazing and buildings torched, which is not bad, definitely much better than apathy but like why are you so final ? Or is that me ? Or just you ? Idk

35. ISO #385

Ah so one of my win cons is a fusion of executioner and warlock u believe it was. I can mark a player. If that player is chopped the next day 2 times I also leave you to your own devices.

I will decide at night who to mark and say who it was and why the next day. If everyone disagrees with it then I will just keep trying to help.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Lolde.
    So you said at one point you said you seen them as aligned and another not W/W.

What was said by them that you thought could have still been W/W?

Also what’s “so final”? I don’t understand your last post on me when I voted Mac.
    You also never mentioned Mac or my vote on them in that post either.

42. ISO #392

I would consider dark magician to be obvious town due ro them thinking someone was confidently stating something when in that post the person said they are wrong all the time.

Wolves try to have precise arguments and to hide their tmi. Dark magician feels very uninformed because they imo got lost in the trees looking for a forest. They hyperfixated on something they thought mattered because they are town trying to figure things out.

My take away.

43. ISO #393

Because I don't trust you to have three-way pairing opinions strong enough to be worth of mentioning this early. I just don't buy it. Yeah, yeah, skissue, I know, I know, whatever
    It’s a GTH read.
    “Gun to Head” if your unfamiliar with the term it means “if I had to say who I think the team is right now, I’d say it’s this.”

44. ISO #394

Like you give an argument for MM/Wisp and state "mac's just mac lol" and that's supposed to be an argument for a 3 way pairing worthy of a post ? My gut and brain both tell me it's more likely to be shade
    I’ve explained why I am sus of Mac and there is no involvement in regards to MM/Wisp.

Also from what I’ve been hearing I am coming to the relationship that what I initially thought was overly defensive from MM might just be their normal reaction.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

It’s a GTH read.
    “Gun to Head” if your unfamiliar with the term it means “if I had to say who I think the team is right now, I’d say it’s this.”
    Sure. Still think pushing a GTH read like unasked is uncalled for, bad manners and (much?) more likely scum than not tho.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

if I'm a wolf I am n1'ing Kutiplz if they are town
    If we are both wolves, good luck town
    if I am town I am a PR

Hi Long time no speak to the ones who know me
    @Kutiplz @Achro

Hi to the cute people in this thread
    hi Wisp it's been forever since we played together. Remember dying embarassingly fast day 1 when we we're both mafia in champs, remember that?

I would very much like it if you could outline your playstyle for me. I mentioned that I thought it possible that you could use FF to escape the game conveniently when it gets late, but Sabi says that's not true. So I think I want to get to know you more to read you specifically because I feel like my read on you probably isn't fair