Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
Thing is, I independently dislike loldebites D2 opener as well, but it's for the lack of disliking Norwee's D2 opener - which was a fluff/shit post when all their D1 posts were that already. +I'd think a reply on Renegades comment would had been appropriate.
But nobody else dislikes Norwee's D2 opener as well, and it's like, why?
I unironically TR Norwee since his post counting idea, with that in mind his first post felt genuine, cuz as martin would put it, my first post was "Well that sucks" for a while, which didn't feel worth posting at all. Norwee doing as much is continuity, and in what I suspected would soon become (and has since) my situation, I was much happier to see fluff continuity than opportunistic accusations (especially since I had been virulent about them the previous day). That being said, actual factual content would indeed be nice.

FTR, martin, I would be very interested to see statistics about my first posts of the day, I expect a very large majority of one liners if the post is made in the first hour following SoD, but I am far too lazy to do so.

About renegade's post, I hadn't seen it when I first wrote mine and then wanted to see reactions before I voiced my own suspicions on the matter (the fact that IMO there has to be a scum in SB's voters).

also 3/15