Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    im probably going to iso them because ive been distracted by this whole lois jiles thing

my initial vote is upon them is because i detected a hint of fence sitting
    I don't know what fence sitting is, but I can speculate. Commenting on conversations but not actually joining them? Is that what you felt I did?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I don't know what fence sitting is, but I can speculate. Commenting on conversations but not actually joining them? Is that what you felt I did?
    more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not
    I had to look up the definition of two sided arguments: "A message that that presents the arguments in favor of a proposition but also considers the opposing arguments." That just sounds like wisdom to me. Are you complimenting me? And as for contributing- contributing to what? We have no evidence other than what Fat Worm Claims and Mr. Cage Claims. I worked to calm down the situation and tried to keep him in the game. What did you do?