S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1638
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

I think your post on either Whad or blink confirms it better. Unknown still leaves it open to a gamble. and Whad asked for time so he could read through the posts and see what he "missed". Well he was on for a few hours and did not quote or really do anything of that nature. Seems the second Unknown got on though the personah changed. Unknown was also not here for pretty much the second half of the game so far. Nowhere in this did Whad get confirmed or even REMOTELY gain town points yet (unless I missed something?). I now regret lynching efekannn over Whad becaus I was hoping for USEFULL posts. You know, like that 5 paragraph 1 describing why to lynch blink? lol btw, that paragraph also called out Unknown. Why is unknown all of a sudden THE MOST confrmed town to Whad? When did this happen rofl seems way to susp

Sorry efe

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think your post on either Whad or blink confirms it better. Unknown still leaves it open to a gamble. and Whad asked for time so he could read through the posts and see what he "missed". Well he was on for a few hours and did not quote or really do anything of that nature. Seems the second Unknown got on though the personah changed. Unknown was also not here for pretty much the second half of the game so far. Nowhere in this did Whad get confirmed or even REMOTELY gain town points yet (unless I missed something?). I now regret lynching efekannn over Whad becaus I was hoping for USEFULL posts. You know, like that 5 paragraph 1 describing why to lynch blink? lol btw, that paragraph also called out Unknown. Why is unknown all of a sudden THE MOST confrmed town to Whad? When did this happen rofl seems way to susp

Sorry efe
    or did it happen because either "blink or hybrid was town" the same thing that unknown told me not to say?

4. ISO #1254

Sorry efe
    Hm,ignore my last post you answered my question in this one. And your right, whad's sudden confirmation of unknown is strange ans suspect.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1255

or did it happen because either "blink or hybrid was town" the same thing that unknown told me not to say?
    So who is your prime lynch target then atm? Whad or unknown?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Or are you saying unknown is follower and whad is lamadamadingdong?
    Unknown would have to know who Whad was in order for that to be the case. so he would have to be follower. But still I need to look through this tomorrow.

but seeing blink make a "bet" to lynch 2 towns? that's literally a game win bet right there lol
    As I said i will just need to read through tomorrow, because we either missed something big that just happened, or something we missed awhile ago.

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

what are you thinking about it all?
    Honestly your arguments bring new logic to my mind. I am going to unvote as I want to think this over tomorrow with a clear mind.
    -vote unvote

10. ISO #1260

I am still feeling strongly though that Whad should be the next lynch. If we are not going to get a reread and in depth feedback, what was the point of more time? I'll find the quote tomorrow but some1 pointed out that its delaying till end of day to get a false lynch which at this point is exactly what it did lol

11. ISO #1261

I am going to read through tomorrow.
    Don't pull a hybrid and not post your proof of who you want to lynch tmrw.

12. ISO #1262

The hard discrediting makes me feel more certain of scv/distorted as the two last scum. It takes time to re-read the game. I'm only 1/4 of the way through but don't you worry. I'm picking out quotes and building a case.

I think that Distorted was happy to let me live because I strongly townread him. Since this is his first game, he didn't realize how quickly reads can change, especially based on new evidence/interactions. It's ridiculous though that at first I'm being lynched because people think I'm defending efekann because I'm follower and he's amadyus. But then efekann flips town so I can't be follower trying to protect amadyus and yet I'm still being lynched???

Can someone please explain fully WHY it is that I'm still up for lynch?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    The hard discrediting makes me feel more certain of scv/distorted as the two last scum. It takes time to re-read the game. I'm only 1/4 of the way through but don't you worry. I'm picking out quotes and building a case.

I think that Distorted was happy to let me live because I strongly townread him. Since this is his first game, he didn't realize how quickly reads can change, especially based on new evidence/interactions. It's ridiculous though that at first I'm being lynched because people think I'm defending efekann because I'm follower and he's amadyus. But then efekann flips town so I can't be follower trying to protect amadyus and yet I'm still being lynched???

Can someone please explain fully WHY it is that I'm still up for lynch?
    nice reframing there. efekannn had 0 reason to why we wanted to lynch you. That was with how hard you pushed on blink over Hybrid. Also, I was sitting here telling you to read into SCV 2-3 times last night (ex: "look at the posts surrounding the lynch") Then unK also started pushing at him.

Curious if your case is similar to last one and just pushes "2 lynched", even as unKnown said "lynch the person focusing on 2 people". 2 evils left, and lynch whoever focuses on 2 people? lol for some Mafia pros this logic is not making sense too me.

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    see this is where i get scum vibe for you, you pushed WHAD's logic as evil if hybird was scum before pretty hard, also out of the BLUE you of all people are defending WHAD after the crazy ass shit WHAD waas spewing earlier and I knew you knew WHAD was spitting some BULLSHIT, so this is either you over thinking it WAY to much or me reading you WRONG for once in my life
    No, the goal is trying to delay time i thought this was obvious, and it was stated over and over and over by multiple people. That is odd that you are ignoring that? Maybe you not being here yesterday effects that, but reread the conversations of yesterday and it becomes very clear.

15. ISO #1265

Don't pull a hybrid and not post your proof of who you want to lynch tmrw.
    I am still in for a Whad lynch. Blink wanting to take a bet to insta lynch 2 towns as well makes me a lot more susp of him. unK could just have a bad read since he has been here only half the game.

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

-vote Whad
    not going to change for me
    Wrote this off to you just being drunk lol so curious to see why you so easily you flip flopped here. saying "if Whad is town then ill lynch Distorted".

-exactly what Unknown came on talking about "lining up lynches"
    -instantly flipping your vote, sounds more opportunistic to me.

18. ISO #1268

-unvote
    getting a stronger town vibe from Ehad as we progress
    See, I was getting the same vibe UNTIL unKnown popped in. Whad's demeanor completely changed.

However, where is the town vibe you are getting? I am not seeing anything other than blind pushing to try to shift the attention. Seriously, look how fast it turned from pleading to lynch anyone else to accusations. First accusation was you which I said a good town feel on. My read on you is literally the opposite of whatever Whad is. But, if you are armadillo and Whad is a follower, that could make sense of you pushing Whad.

So please explain these town vibes. @blinkskater

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

So whad I'm Reading Town on him because of eFe Flippin town and I'm not saying that I think he isn't scum I'm just getting stronger Town Reed from him now and last night I was picking up a scummy read off your posts but yes I was drunk so I'm going to look through it again sober if I have time I don't know if I will though

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

So whad I'm Reading Town on him because of eFe Flippin town and I'm not saying that I think he isn't scum I'm just getting stronger Town Reed from him now and last night I was picking up a scummy read off your posts but yes I was drunk so I'm going to look through it again sober if I have time I don't know if I will though
    lol im pretty sure we were all drunk =P I know SCV started early, and I was pretty faded as well by the time I got back on here haha

On an off note, my buddy tried to crack/put an egg on a bbq grate last night.........

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

I am still in for a Whad lynch. Blink wanting to take a bet to insta lynch 2 towns as well makes me a lot more susp of him. unK could just have a bad read since he has been here only half the game.
    Contradiction alert. You either scum read me and want to lynch me, or Blink is taking a null and void bet because it hinges on lynching me and having me flip town (which if you really strongly scum read me I won't). So am I scum or am I town? If you think Blink is suspicious for wanting to lynch 2 towns then you really shouldn't be putting me on the chopping block at all.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

27. ISO #1277

nice reframing there. efekannn had 0 reason to why we wanted to lynch you. That was with how hard you pushed on blink over Hybrid. Also, I was sitting here telling you to read into SCV 2-3 times last night (ex: "look at the posts surrounding the lynch") Then unK also started pushing at him.

Curious if your case is similar to last one and just pushes "2 lynched", even as unKnown said "lynch the person focusing on 2 people". 2 evils left, and lynch whoever focuses on 2 people? lol for some Mafia pros this logic is not making sense too me.
    The problem with your argument that me pushing blink over Hybrid is scummy is that regardless of if you think I would be follower or armadyus, I wouldn't know that Hybrid was a follower since the scum team doesn't know each other. I don't follow with how what you're saying about scv is relevant here.

Unknown has his own way of playing and I have mine. Personally I want to look for a 1 way association because one scum (the follower) has hidden information. If I can find the person that has hidden information then I can find a scum. I think it's easier to find someone with hidden information than someone with a scum agenda, at least in my experience. An important distinction is that while focusing on 2 players is most commonly someone with a scum agenda, it can also be the way to find who has hidden information. So it's (in my opinion) all about how you are putting focus on two players. Is it nuanced and looking for the hidden info and consistent with that? Or is it just a lazy "lining up lynches" agenda driven focus on two players.

28. ISO #1278

Wrote this off to you just being drunk lol so curious to see why you so easily you flip flopped here. saying "if Whad is town then ill lynch Distorted".

-exactly what Unknown came on talking about "lining up lynches"
    -instantly flipping your vote, sounds more opportunistic to me.
    In my opinion this wasn't that scummy because If I am town AND if blinkskater is town then you PoE (process of elimination) as scum.

So from blinkskater's point of view it 100% makes sense to me. I feel like his logic is consistent here which is why I've started townreading him. If you or scvmurderer is town then someone else in our town pile has to be swapped in as scum. I guarantee I will flip town once you lynch me, but I guess it's hard to fathom that if you haven't seen my role card at this point. But if you can just indulge in this though experiment and just accept that I am before I get lynched then you'll see that once I flip town then it's logical for blink (if he is town) to then push you.

Just breaking it down:
    Town: Unknown, MM, Whad, blinkskater

Scum: scvmurderer, Distorted

29. ISO #1279

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    The problem with your argument that me pushing blink over Hybrid is scummy is that regardless of if you think I would be follower or armadyus, I wouldn't know that Hybrid was a follower since the scum team doesn't know each other. I don't follow with how what you're saying about scv is relevant here.

Unknown has his own way of playing and I have mine. Personally I want to look for a 1 way association because one scum (the follower) has hidden information. If I can find the person that has hidden information then I can find a scum. I think it's easier to find someone with hidden information than someone with a scum agenda, at least in my experience. An important distinction is that while focusing on 2 players is most commonly someone with a scum agenda, it can also be the way to find who has hidden information. So it's (in my opinion) all about how you are putting focus on two players. Is it nuanced and looking for the hidden info and consistent with that? Or is it just a lazy "lining up lynches" agenda driven focus on two players.
    which 2 players am I focusing on. Whad you have NEVER been out of the focus lol

Contradiction alert. You either scum read me and want to lynch me, or Blink is taking a null and void bet because it hinges on lynching me and having me flip town (which if you really strongly scum read me I won't). So am I scum or am I town? If you think Blink is suspicious for wanting to lynch 2 towns then you really shouldn't be putting me on the chopping block at all.
    Contradiction? and saying it is "my agenda". hmm why not look at the people who instant voted you? I see this as an opportunistic time to attempt to get someone who every has a solid town read on lynched, or at least discredited.

Please go thorugh the post and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS that people keep asking you. Do what you SAID you were going to do with this time, read through and present reads on EVERYONE. Seems you just started focusing opportunistically once unK came on and put in a good word. his word was also a lot of the reason i refused to hammer you when you were sitting at L-1 all day, which trust me I could have and not 1 person would have questioned it. Why would I not take that opportunity? this is mafia OF COURSE I know how fast peoples minds can switch in light of new information, however what I see lacking in this Post-Lynch thread is "new information".

I have asked you multiple times for an opinion on SCV pre and post lynch, yet you have not answered it. SCV asked unKnown why "lining up lynches" was not a good plan, unKnown completed avoided it. You are both avoiding questions and launching accusations at me, OPPORTUNISTIC.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Aya I knew there was something else that made you seem more town in my eyes it was that interaction between us you were ready to throw in the towel and just get lynched to prove a point which is very town in my eyes and something I would not even do as scum

35. ISO #1285

Aya I knew there was something else that made you seem more town in my eyes it was that interaction between us you were ready to throw in the towel and just get lynched to prove a point which is very town in my eyes and something I would not even do as scum
    That is what scum does in the mod. They literally on the stand say "welp gamethrow, lynch me then" "I don't care if I die i dont like this role anyways" "towns a fail anyways, please lynch me"

I rarely see town do that.

36. ISO #1286

which 2 players am I focusing on. Whad you have NEVER been out of the focus lol

Contradiction? and saying it is "my agenda". hmm why not look at the people who instant voted you? I see this as an opportunistic time to attempt to get someone who every has a solid town read on lynched, or at least discredited.

Please go thorugh the post and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS that people keep asking you. Do what you SAID you were going to do with this time, read through and present reads on EVERYONE. Seems you just started focusing opportunistically once unK came on and put in a good word. his word was also a lot of the reason i refused to hammer you when you were sitting at L-1 all day, which trust me I could have and not 1 person would have questioned it. Why would I not take that opportunity? this is mafia OF COURSE I know how fast peoples minds can switch in light of new information, however what I see lacking in this Post-Lynch thread is "new information".

I have asked you multiple times for an opinion on SCV pre and post lynch, yet you have not answered it. SCV asked unKnown why "lining up lynches" was not a good plan, unKnown completed avoided it. You are both avoiding questions and launching accusations at me, OPPORTUNISTIC.
    I was just explaining the difference in unknown and my approach.

I did answer the questions. I mean I haven't answered about my pronouns because it doesn't matter and is not relevant to the game if that's what you're getting at. If there's a different question then you should re-ask it because I must have missed it. Do you not understand that coming up with reads and composing posts takes a lot of time? It took me over 4 hours to reread the game and put together the posts on unknown/blinkskater/MM the last thread reread I did which was why I was so salty about it. I'm still only 1/3 of the way through my current re-read because the game thread is getting longer and longer. The only way it would be easy and quick to throw together reads is if I was faking them because I'm scum and not trying to scumhunt. Your indignance here is coming across as pretty fake in my opinion. Seems like there are cracks in the facade of towniness starting to emerge now that you may be PoE'ed into the spotlight.

Pre-lynch, scv looked good because blinkskater, efekann could all be scum (and seemed scummier than him). Post-lynch, with efekann taking a confirmed town slot and blinkskater seeming towny due to how he is posting, scv PoEs into scum.

37. ISO #1287

btw, what was the post by hybrid that "you would tell us after the game?" That still sounds like a cover-up.
    Is the game over yet? Nope. Can't tell won't tell until after.

38. ISO #1288

That is what scum does in the mod. They literally on the stand say "welp gamethrow, lynch me then" "I don't care if I die i dont like this role anyways" "towns a fail anyways, please lynch me"

Don't lynch me!! I REAAAALY need a win as a Haloden Follower for my achievements.

39. ISO #1289

And you seemed hedgy enough about the interaction because you don't actually want to go 30 days with no computer that kinda made me feel like you're actually a townie.

40. ISO #1290

Yeah I agree in the m o d that's how it's done but that is one of the differences I believe between FM and the m o d the mod is a 30 minute game FM is like a one-week game

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

drunk plans / bets are never to be taken seriously =P lol
    Dude you guys are friends, and if you're town then you should be telling your bud to not take the bet b/c then he loses his computer!!

Re-reading the thread I'm actually getting some town kernels from Distorted. It's making me rethink our confirmedness of MM. By the way where is that guy?

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

That's what I said before, the "ok gg" behavior (which is rather constant with Whad since the last day) is scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #1299

Suddenly I'm the next lynch? I am worried you have been a very good first time scum player. The scenario i see unfolding if whad isnt scum is its a mm and blink scum game. WE GET 2 LYNCHES BEFORE TOWN LOSES. If whad is town then we get one more lynch to save game. You wanting to hammer so suddenly when you earlier said you wanted him/her to post info is alarming.
    Not suddenly, sir... You have been the next lynch after the 2nd lynch (Whad's or Efekannn's) since the debate has started lol. Another thing: "you have been a very good first time scum player" "mm blink scum team" ERROR ERROR you call distorted scum but say I'm scum with blink...!?!! Logic...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

50. ISO #1300

Unless blink is aramakdnasdkjn., Remember i just said it maybe a mm/blink thing?
    This is actually clever and protown. It fits, since I cannot be armadillo for obvious reasons with Hybrid, but I could still be a follower, with Blink as the dark lord.