User Tag List

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1638
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    If MM wants it as well tonight I will agree with MM. Since he was put on L-1 by a cult that's who im trusting on it.

@Marshmallow Marshall Hammer is in your hand here. I recommend waiting until tomorrow until we have heard from @Whad but your call.
    I can't lynch for the first 24 hours of the day. And even if I could, I wouldn't hammer right now because I haven't read everything yet and I want to give people as much time as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I dont like this late game distorted anymore...
    I just have an odd feeling about lynching Whad, to me it was even fishy that Whad was voted and so much resistants towards efe. You also gave the meta on hybrid, that is the only credibility that was there on your end, before that you were literally a suspect if it. After you gave that Meta on hybrid though, you did not want to vote him, you instead left your vote on blink. You gave that meta BEFORE hybrid even became suspicious. The reason im saying town has this and so confident is because if Whad is not scum, which as the more time goes on im starting to doubt, then the next lynch goes towards you. That is why I am so keen on what Whad has to say, and I do not want a quick lynch on Whad. The fact is we needed to lynch some1, or it would be a random town that dies. I still believe STRONGLY that Whad is the armadillo, but it seems you are setting up for something.

I want to hear what Whad has to say still.

7. ISO #1157

Whad is a very experienced player who is good at putting her ideas down on paper, in detail. It would make sense for scum to (if they had a choice of efe or whad) to go for Whad; because she is capable of giving more, that is a big reason as well efe was the more tactical choice between HAVING to lynch someone.

8. ISO #1158

I just have an odd feeling about lynching Whad, to me it was even fishy that Whad was voted and so much resistants towards efe. You also gave the meta on hybrid, that is the only credibility that was there on your end, before that you were literally a suspect if it. After you gave that Meta on hybrid though, you did not want to vote him, you instead left your vote on blink. You gave that meta BEFORE hybrid even became suspicious. The reason im saying town has this and so confident is because if Whad is not scum, which as the more time goes on im starting to doubt, then the next lynch goes towards you. That is why I am so keen on what Whad has to say, and I do not want a quick lynch on Whad. The fact is we needed to lynch some1, or it would be a random town that dies. I still believe STRONGLY that Whad is the armadillo, but it seems you are setting up for something.

I want to hear what Whad has to say still.
    Suddenly I'm the next lynch? I am worried you have been a very good first time scum player. The scenario i see unfolding if whad isnt scum is its a mm and blink scum game. WE GET 2 LYNCHES BEFORE TOWN LOSES. If whad is town then we get one more lynch to save game. You wanting to hammer so suddenly when you earlier said you wanted him/her to post info is alarming.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #1159

Suddenly I'm the next lynch? I am worried you have been a very good first time scum player. The scenario i see unfolding if whad isnt scum is its a mm and blink scum game. WE GET 2 LYNCHES BEFORE TOWN LOSES. If whad is town then we get one more lynch to save game. You wanting to hammer so suddenly when you earlier said you wanted him/her to post info is alarming.
    And why is blink off everyones radar again? He was the prime lynch target not too long ago...
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #1160

I never once wanted to hammer tonight.

And I have a really hard time believing that MM is scum. I think he would have jumped on the blink train if that were the case.

11. ISO #1161

I never once wanted to hammer tonight.

And I have a really hard time believing that MM is scum. I think he would have jumped on the blink train if that were the case.
    Unless blink is aramakdnasdkjn., Remember i just said it maybe a mm/blink thing?

12. ISO #1162

And why is blink off everyones radar again? He was the prime lynch target not too long ago...
    he was the prime lynch target by someone who had a completely false read on the game and even said so, @Whad . so we are waiting to hear what she has to say now. She was the 1 who went on that theory then retracted it after the hybrid lynch. So we are waiting to see where she goes next. Blink was an older theory, everyone here pretty much went for him. Honestly I want to hear Whad out and go from there, as well as when unKnown is back.

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Guys this is bad news because I guarantee you 100% that I am town. I know you guys don't know my role card but please please please PLEASE try to read the thread and figure out what we will do once I get lynched and FLIP TOWN.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

15. ISO #1165

So it looks like Hybrid randomly buddied two townies then (me and Efekann). Don't I get any town points for not wanting to lynch my town read who ended up flipping town?

Since you guys ended up hammering 24 hours early I need to restart my thread re-read with the new information in mind.,,
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Guys this is bad news because I guarantee you 100% that I am town. I know you guys don't know my role card but please please please PLEASE try to read the thread and figure out what we will do once I get lynched and FLIP TOWN.
    Whad, tomorrow night are you going to have time to sift through this?

17. ISO #1167

I want to lynch blink next is what i want to do. What do you believe is correct path after we lynch u whad?

18. ISO #1168

If I'm amadyus, why the heck didn't I self preservation vote Efekann to stay alive and further my wincon?

If I'm follower how did Hybrid know I was scum?

Too many things that don't match up and mental gymnastics that must be performed for me to be a scum especially since Efekann wasn't armadyus.

*bashes head against wall* Feeling upset again because I'm going to get mislynched and then we'll be at MYLO.

Are peoples' minds made up or is there any chance of convincing? I'm still going to thread re-read and try to figure out what I can but just saying it's looking really bad once you mislynch me.

19. ISO #1169

So it looks like Hybrid randomly buddied two townies then (me and Efekann). Don't I get any town points for not wanting to lynch my town read who ended up flipping town?

Since you guys ended up hammering 24 hours early I need to restart my thread re-read with the new information in mind.,,
    The lynch with efekannn was going to be in place of you, that was the only way we could give you the time. It only happened a few hours early. But I really want to hear what you have to say at this point. Will you be able to go through this tomorrow?

And btw:
    a) Whad said she
    b) Whad said he
    c) Whad said it

Which is correct?

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

I want to lynch blink next is what i want to do. What do you believe is correct path after we lynch u whad?
    I need to reread and see. I ALMOST almost want to give distorted a scum lean for now trying to play the "voice of reason" but while also having some weird logic gaps in lining up lynches between efekann/whad/whoever with distorted in the safe pile. But that's just off the cuff and I need to reread after I cook some dinner.

brb but feel free to ama.

22. ISO #1172

The lynch with efekannn was going to be in place of you, that was the only way we could give you the time. It only happened a few hours early. But I really want to hear what you have to say at this point. Will you be able to go through this tomorrow?

And btw:
    a) Whad said she
    b) Whad said he
    c) Whad said it

Which is correct?
    It happened 24 hours early. Don't we have 48 hour days? Am I just going crazy here? Maybe I am just crazy.

d) Whad said

23. ISO #1173

If I'm amadyus, why the heck didn't I self preservation vote Efekann to stay alive and further my wincon?

If I'm follower how did Hybrid know I was scum?

Too many things that don't match up and mental gymnastics that must be performed for me to be a scum especially since Efekann wasn't armadyus.

*bashes head against wall* Feeling upset again because I'm going to get mislynched and then we'll be at MYLO.

Are peoples' minds made up or is there any chance of convincing? I'm still going to thread re-read and try to figure out what I can but just saying it's looking really bad once you mislynch me.
    unK is the most experienced player here, and I have a gut feeling (mainly due to SCV). I really want to hear your input. I mean the way I see it is if what you have to say really, really makes sense and clears up the awkwardness im feeling surrounding this, then going for that may actually be a good option, since its not a 1 lynch game. and if everyone else is so set on it that they lynch anyways, then I hope you read through and give as much information as you can before that happens as well.

I still feel town is in a VERY good spot though. This is just diving into last details.

24. ISO #1174

It happened 24 hours early. Don't we have 48 hour days? Am I just going crazy here? Maybe I am just crazy.

d) Whad said
    well the timer would have ended tomorrow morning (for me morning), and SCV and I are both drinking tonight lol and tomorrow is sunday so a few people confirmed that they are not going to be on until either tomorrow night or monday....I did tell you that earlier you can find it in the thread a few pages back. That is why I was wanting to see if you would put your vote on efekannn.

25. ISO #1175

well the timer would have ended tomorrow morning (for me morning), and SCV and I are both drinking tonight lol and tomorrow is sunday so a few people confirmed that they are not going to be on until either tomorrow night or monday....I did tell you that earlier you can find it in the thread a few pages back. That is why I was wanting to see if you would put your vote on efekannn.
    that just left too big of a chance for missing the EoD and having a confirmed town lynched.

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

I need to reread and see. I ALMOST almost want to give distorted a scum lean for now trying to play the "voice of reason" but while also having some weird logic gaps in lining up lynches between efekann/whad/whoever with distorted in the safe pile. But that's just off the cuff and I need to reread after I cook some dinner.

brb but feel free to ama.
    Who would you lynch?

28. ISO #1178

unK is the most experienced player here, and I have a gut feeling (mainly due to SCV). I really want to hear your input. I mean the way I see it is if what you have to say really, really makes sense and clears up the awkwardness im feeling surrounding this, then going for that may actually be a good option, since its not a 1 lynch game. and if everyone else is so set on it that they lynch anyways, then I hope you read through and give as much information as you can before that happens as well.

I still feel town is in a VERY good spot though. This is just diving into last details.
    Your gut feeling being lynch whad?

29. ISO #1179

Unknown contacted me yesterday to inform me he was going to be unavailable for atleast a couple of days. Unfortunately our replacement is no longer able to sub in and I dont have anyone else on reserve. Unknown will be exempt from the post count requirements for day 4 due to irl commitments and lack of reserves.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

You should curb your overconfidence because Town is in a very terrible rocky bad position. Once I'm dead I guarantee you I flip town and then you're at MYLO. With unknown busy/afk it's like terrible terrible terrible.

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

You should curb your overconfidence because Town is in a very terrible rocky bad position. Once I'm dead I guarantee you I flip town and then you're at MYLO. With unknown busy/afk it's like terrible terrible terrible.
    well with unKnown taking some days, yeah that changes this. but i still believe in town being in a good spot, no over-confidence in it.

What does MYLO stand for? (i understand it represents last lynch somehow) but the acronym?

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

-vote blinkskater

Im going on my gut and believing whad here. Maybe I'm wrong but my gut says whad is town.
    At least for now.

36. ISO #1186

well with unKnown taking some days, yeah that changes this. but i still believe in town being in a good spot, no over-confidence in it.

What does MYLO stand for? (i understand it represents last lynch somehow) but the acronym?
    MYLO = mislynch and lose

37. ISO #1187

I Got a few minutes before my phone dies (at 7%) and before I go to sleep and be busy tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

38. ISO #1188

I don’t have a lot to say, but look at who is being the most opportunistic. The one that is trying to throw suspicion on two people is probably a suspect (since you need two lynches to win).
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

39. ISO #1189

This post and the one above it don’t look good.

40. ISO #1190

I know it’s not a popular decision but I don’t think Whad is scum even after that last flip. I won’t join his train if he is the one that is being put up for lynch.

41. ISO #1191

I will try to come back in about 12~ hours to put a vote on. I was REALLY hoping you wouldn’t end the day early, as I will be available by Monday likely.

42. ISO #1192

BLINK being so focused on Whad is a town play. I think he’s Town.

I’ll probably vote SCV. I don’t see any other better options.

43. ISO #1193

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This post and the one above it don’t look good.
    Yeah I think you're right. I also think that a town mindset would be to get as much info from the efekann lynch and then re-evaluate the lynch target not to just blindly jump to me. So if you look at that then blinkskater looks bad. But he wanted me lynched yesterday so I'm not sure if that's lining up lynches or just consistency. Lol.

44. ISO #1194

Yeah I think you're right. I also think that a town mindset would be to get as much info from the efekann lynch and then re-evaluate the lynch target not to just blindly jump to me. So if you look at that then blinkskater looks bad. But he wanted me lynched yesterday so I'm not sure if that's lining up lynches or just consistency. Lol.
    I am really slanting towards the latter with that.

45. ISO #1195

I am really slanting towards the latter with that.
    How confident do we feel in MM being cleared of armadyus by Hyper's L-1 vote on him?

What is your read on blinkskater again?

46. ISO #1196

Read and take some time to formulate a theory. Focus heavily on the last 2-3 pages before the lynch and everything after the lynch.

Don't be mistaken, I am still EXTREMELY suspicious of you, but something just feels "off" about this lynch, especially not using the time we have to hear what you have to say.

47. ISO #1197

lmfao i just went through some serious shit and I wouldn't even give this game a second look if i didn't care, i'm gonna say it one last time WHAD is talking about a MYLO, and pushing me I'M FUCKING HALODEN, Listen to how much WHAD has changed in matters, I read WHADS comments and instanlty get scum vibe, He/She also uses the excuse "if i were evil I wouldn't put this much time/effort into it GTFO of here EVILS put the most time and effort into it, just look into my last game At PTB rofl

48. ISO #1198

How confident do we feel in MM being cleared of armadyus by Hyper's L-1 vote on him?

What is your read on blinkskater again?
    With MM I feel very confident in him not being armadillo. Hybrid is not a dumb player, even though he was not here look what he fking did lol if you really are town he just threw the biggest obstacle in the game. L-1 with 8 players and efekannn still in the game is way to far. If it was a scenario like this, where its a small group left who most of us are being cautious, then yeah I can see that.

My main reason with clearing blink lies with hybrid and you. My suspicion of you is pretty much inverse of blink. if you were confirmed town I would suspect blink, if blink was confirmed town I would suspect you. Blink could be another follower (or armadillo) who took the gamble on lynching hybrid because he knew he was the alternative.

SCV is the main reason I want you to read the most recent pages pre and post lynch. The only reason I really cleared him is because of his meta-lead on hybrid; which btw that lead was given BEFORE hybrid was ever really questioned or suspicious. Once hybrid became suspicious he no longer fully supported it and was very reluctant to vote him.

49. ISO #1199

I think I got the impression that Hyper, efekann, and scv are good friends and play games together a lot. True or false that both Hyper and scv should be able to tell if efekann was scum or town via meta?

50. ISO #1200

I don’t like lining up lynches. Can we not do that?