S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I think that other attack is probably Drug Dealer Attack + Healed.
    Although vest.

Which leads me to believe something weird is happening.

I'm going to follow Mint in lynching Damus for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

AppleyNO is scum to.
    Hm.
    INteresting.

AppleyNO is good enough to pick up on the hints I have been dropping and since he is ignoring them and trying to follow the obvious liar Mint = scum.

Seriously look at the fucking evidence being shown in your goddamn face.
    DD CANNOT WASTE SOMEONES VEST. IN ADDITION:

WITCH IS IN GRAVEYARD. NO OTHER DD FEEDBACK = DD IMMPOSSIBLE.

AppleyNO
    Mintberry Crunch

Mafia scum.
    GGnoRE

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    AppleyNO is scum to.
    Hm.
    INteresting.

AppleyNO is good enough to pick up on the hints I have been dropping and since he is ignoring them and trying to follow the obvious liar Mint = scum.

AppleyNO
    Mintberry Crunch

Mafia scum.
    GGnoRE
    Attacked+Immune MAYBE DD dipshit, by your own theory it is impossible to have a fucking spree killer. THE 4 ATTACKS DIDN'T COME FROM HEAVEN

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Just roleclaim
    Moronic dumbass of idiocy and wasteful FM space.

THINK FOR ONCE FATALIS AND MAYBE YOU WONT BE USELESS!

Mintberry is scum becasue what he claims cannot happen. it is not possible.

my god fatalis. how can you believe those scum tards.

9. ISO #659

Nazzhoul, what are the list of roles that get "your action was successful feedback"?
    Everything except Sheriff, Detective, and Lookout.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

10. ISO #660

AppleyNO is scum to.
    Hm.
    INteresting.

AppleyNO
    Mintberry Crunch

Mafia scum.
    GGnoRE
    Please stop. Its fucking ridiculous to play with you anymore.

Fuck sake.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Moronic dumbass of idiocy and wasteful FM space.

THINK FOR ONCE FATALIS AND MAYBE YOU WONT BE USELESS!

Mintberry is scum becasue what he claims cannot happen. it is not possible.

my god fatalis. how can you believe those scum tards.
    How hard is it to roleclaim? it will help town. but you are not town, aren't you?

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Nazzhoul.
    Modkill me please. I cannot take this amount of dumbass in this game
    Or we can do this.

I support this.

Do this.

Fuck sake.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

MY NAME IS DAMUS AND I'M AN IDIOT
    BY THE DEATH DESCRIPTION NEUTRAL+MAFIA ATTACKED RLVG
    IF NEUTRAL IS SPREE KILLER GODFATHER WILL ACTIVATE HIS VEST
    Actually no,

Spree killer targeted person getting roleblocked.
    GF targeted RLVG.

GF did not target person getting roleblocked thus was not attacked.

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

Mafia is GF+Consort+DD
    Neutral is Serial Killer

Yayap is scum
    Damus is scum
    Jr is scum
    Nick/TDL is scum

Ezpo is town
    TDL/Nick is town
    Mint is town
    Fatalis is confirmed town
    AppleyNO is town

I'll probably look like a total idiot when I'm completely wrong but whatever I don't care anymore.
    -vote Damus_Graves

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Mafia is GF+Consort+DD
    Neutral is Serial Killer

Yayap is scum
    Damus is scum
    Jr is scum
    Nick/TDL is scum

Ezpo is town
    TDL/Nick is town
    Mint is town
    Fatalis is confirmed town
    AppleyNO is town

I'll probably look like a total idiot when I'm completely wrong but whatever I don't care anymore.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    You are wrong. GG u suk

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

Unless the Spree Killer targeted self n1.

Is this possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Spree Killer Role card
    Camp out at somebody's house. You can't camp out at your house. If you try, you'll just kinda fall asleep.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

41. ISO #691

There. Is. A. witch. In. The. Grave.Yard. This. Means. That. Mint. Is. Lying. Since. Clem . Died. To. vigilante.
    There. Is. A. witch. In. The. Grave.Yard. This. Means. That. Mint. Is. Lying. Since. Clem . Died. To. vigilante.
    Lets try not to be newbs and remember this fact

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

AND SINCE YOU ARE VIGILANTE YOU WOULD SHOOT CLEM YEAH LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOOLOOLOLLOOLOLO

SHOOT THE MOST TOWNISH PLAYER IN THE GAME
    HELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF WE LOSE

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Your target visited RLVG last night!

You were witched last night!
    If you guys recall....

FROM THE FAQ:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post

If a person gets 2 feedback messages, will they show up separate in the OP?

They will be listed together, on the same line.
    So Fatalis could NOT have been witched yesterday.

Fuck sake.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

AND SINCE YOU ARE VIGILANTE YOU WOULD SHOOT CLEM YEAH LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOOLOOLOLLOOLOLO

SHOOT THE MOST TOWNISH PLAYER IN THE GAME
    HELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF WE LOSE
    Did you read yesterday or did you just sit there with your thumb up your ass? How can you be this stupid Fatalis?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    If you guys recall....

FROM THE FAQ:

So Fatalis could NOT have been witched yesterday.
    Refresh my memory. Fatalis who targeted RLVG?

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700