User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Arey: 1-S2-1-1632181

Account Name: Arey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1632181
    In-Game Name: Bullet Magnet

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: MasterNyo
    Summary: The replay is pretty much self explanatory. Arey is pink, he gets killed by a disguiser pretty early in the game. He then convinces someone to ''lag'' the game so that he can reveal who the last mafia is (Pink.) Though we cannot see the lag window and the chat, He says ''FAMILY GUY IS THE DISGUISER!'' when it happens (At around 18:30 in the game.)
    At this point, we were each other's (Pink and I) only chance of winning; so he gave Town the win. The whole chat is pretty much self explanatory, if someone wants to bother reading it. -Mafia- (38).SC2Replay

EDIT: Woups. My bad for the thread name. >.>
    Last edited by Azuriae; April 26th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

2. ISO #2

Arey: 1-S2-1-2723826

Account Name: Arey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1632181
    In-Game Name: Family Guy/BulletMagnet

Crimes Committed: Cheating Durring lag chat

Your Account Name: Loae
    Summary: I was a disguiser and i disguised myself as him. At about 12-13 minutes into the game he even says "someone should induce lag" and went on to ask every player who died if they would lag the game for him. then somewhere between 17 minutes and 19 minutes is the first time when he uses lag chat to say i was a disguiser. and then agian somewhere arround 19 minutes. I know i wouldent have won the game anyway but its still cheating to use the lag window like that. Ty for your time anyone who reads/reviews this post
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

Re: Arey: S2-1-1632181

Obviously cheating..

Attachment 3288

He says.. been playing the game for awhile now. Knows it will be reported. Says its all part of the game (22:01). After he finally gets someone to lag for him. Of course the disguiser is lynched.

26:19: "Caz I didnt do shit" and "save replay nub 1st "

Also amino lagged the chat that allowed him to do this Amino: 1-S2-1-440797. He is currently on Hold.

I suggest a Kick vote listing for Arey due to his actions and behavior in the game, and Watch list for Amino
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...