10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    This discussion is irrelevant and pointless. There is no way to know if the collection of letters means anything, and if it means anything GOOD for town. Perhaps it's some kind of secret code this "santa claus" must input to end the world? Who knows! But the odds of it helping us identify scum are slim to none and I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who is focusing more on this than actually discussing something useful.

This is especially suspicious - There is no evidence, that if anyone IS faking it for whatever reason, it's mabel and not anyone else. It definitely doesn't make any sense since there is no clear indication that the name would be of a scum aligned player, so there would be no reason for Mabel to fake it anyways.
    This is townie. Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    I want votes in place.

If you continue to talk about tin hat theories and waste time and not scumhunting
    You will be lynched
    Based on the shit I've read I have nothing to read most people on excluding like 3 people not including me

With that out of the way I need to go to bed, peace.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Well if y'all want to give me attention to get discussion started I wouldn't mind it at all
    To Candy Chiu:

My bad I missed this lol

I don't believe your claim but it feels unimportant given the broader context of your posts that at minimum demonstrate ability and intent to solve, so I'm good with you

I'd like your thoughts here. Do you think it's possible that Mabel Pines slipped here?

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Maybe the letters spell out like, the name of someone in the town?

The only person in the town with O, C, and S in their name is Sergei!

Maybe it means Sergei is evil! :o

-vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
    Next, I found it interesting the number of players who were more or less ready to imply Mabel was acting suspiciously. I think this might inadvertently clear Mabel Pines, just by probability of at least one of these players casting doubt being scum, maybe? Just a thought, I haven't looked into the exact number of players who put suspicion on Mabel but it felt like at least 5 players jumped in on the implication.

Finally I noticed that YOU found it interesting that despite players finding Mabel's actions suspicious, they did not jump to condemn Mabel, instead they jumped to condemn whoever was CONNECTED to Mabel. I had the same thought before your post, but was unable to articulate as clearly as you, because I'm not the best communicator. Sorry. But I like that we had the same thought there, I think we're pointing in the same direction. I don't know if I'm ready to let go of Mabel yet though, I think I'm in a tunnel. Do you think Mabel is independently Towny?

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    If you aren't scum and you are dead already why would you suggest lynching you?
    Because, either he puts his vote on me or what he said is an empty threat.. Also, trying to disable critical thinking is scummy.. Basically, feels like he is trying to control the narrative.

32. ISO #282

Are you a butt hurt scum? Or just being anti-town for shits and giggles.
    If you are gonna -1 me then vote me.
    Would you like me to vote you? I mean its with in my power. Either way I wont stop theorizing about the gifts.. If they are bombs well.. That blows.. pun intended.

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Because, either he puts his vote on me or what he said is an empty threat.. Also, trying to disable critical thinking is scummy.. Basically, feels like he is trying to control the narrative.
    Because I want to stop useless conspiracy theory crafting? I'm sorry but meme phrase has ended and Mafia has started.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Alright any further theories about the gifts and letters is now closed until new information arrives.
    Ingenious scum role idea: can send out whatever items they want to everyone in the game with whatever descriptions and properties they want - as long as they're ultimately useless.

Make us waste our time trying to solve a non-existent puzzle. x3

I'll start it off with some town leans:
    Soos
    Candy
    Blendin
    McGucket

And maybe even Pacifica?
    The point about someone not claiming the presents day 1 means they'll be scummy later in the game when they do try to claim them seems like something that comes from a townie, even if I don't fully agree with it (for example, what if the santa role is OP and the santa role submitter is mafia?)

37. ISO #287

Didnt realize you were talking to me.. In regard to your second part can you elaborate please?
    In the posts I quoted it should have been exceedingly obvious, but instead of opening or discarding my present I passed it to you. I figured you would have received it by now and realized what I was talking about. Does that make sense or did you not get the present I passed to you? That's why in later posts I kept implying that you would have access to ANOTHER letter.

Honestly, all this present talk, and now I read that you're being modkilled or something, I feel like it's a bunch of nonsense and I was getting to the point of making a case out of everyone obsessed with feeding into this side game.

Tambry comes across as overexcited Town who is just really into the side game. I get it. People feeding into it, yeah, I was mildly interested at the beginning, but the more it drags on, the more it just feels like an unnecessary distraction. Does that make sense to you or am I off base here?

I'm assuming that since you're dying, if you're town you wouldn't have issues with talking your heart out about anything really, so I'd like your thought on this topic please since I'm probably going to take a look at who keeps feeding into this.

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    In the posts I quoted it should have been exceedingly obvious, but instead of opening or discarding my present I passed it to you. I figured you would have received it by now and realized what I was talking about. Does that make sense or did you not get the present I passed to you? That's why in later posts I kept implying that you would have access to ANOTHER letter.

Honestly, all this present talk, and now I read that you're being modkilled or something, I feel like it's a bunch of nonsense and I was getting to the point of making a case out of everyone obsessed with feeding into this side game.

Tambry comes across as overexcited Town who is just really into the side game. I get it. People feeding into it, yeah, I was mildly interested at the beginning, but the more it drags on, the more it just feels like an unnecessary distraction. Does that make sense to you or am I off base here?

I'm assuming that since you're dying, if you're town you wouldn't have issues with talking your heart out about anything really, so I'd like your thought on this topic please since I'm probably going to take a look at who keeps feeding into this.
    Like i said the gifts could mean damn near anything.. However I firmly believe that there is something to these gifts.. Now I could be mistaken. But, I do believe I found one scum already.. In the person trying to limit conversation on said topic.

40. ISO #290

Also - I don't want to angleshoot this - but does Wendy's claim to be dying tomorrow no matter what for breaking a rule feel.... kind of off?
    I was able to get the mods to not out right kill me.. Till day start of Day 2.. Like I said I have no idea what I've done.. Hope they let me know after Im dead.

41. ISO #291

I think that was my obvious suggestion that what Wendy has suggested.
    Right now I'm tired and need to go to bed instead of falling asleep downtairs.
    Only thing is, there were more options than:
    'Wendy knows the role owner is likely playing this role as town because Wendy themself must be scum'

I don't want to go into detail, but consider Wendy's more recent claims. I'll leave it there

I actually thought Wendy themself may have been this santa role and that would imply the privileged information fueled outburst, but it seems inconsequential to hold back that thought now since Wendy is claiming to die soon anyway, so there you go. That's what I was thinking when I was asking you think it over and maybe look at reading Wendy over their body of work and not just a one post 'gotcha' that may not have been a 'gotcha' after all, if that makes sense

I hope you get some rest!

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Only thing is, there were more options than:
    'Wendy knows the role owner is likely playing this role as town because Wendy themself must be scum'

I don't want to go into detail, but consider Wendy's more recent claims. I'll leave it there

I actually thought Wendy themself may have been this santa role and that would imply the privileged information fueled outburst, but it seems inconsequential to hold back that thought now since Wendy is claiming to die soon anyway, so there you go. That's what I was thinking when I was asking you think it over and maybe look at reading Wendy over their body of work and not just a one post 'gotcha' that may not have been a 'gotcha' after all, if that makes sense

I hope you get some rest!
    In what way would it make me scum. I mean I even laid out my thoughts on it.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

In what way would it make me scum. I mean I even laid out my thoughts on it.
    To be clear, are you under the assumption that I have in any way reasoned that your outburst implied you were scum? If you have, I'd suggest you re-read my posts. I am saying the opposite. I am saying there are three options. Either you are scum, or you are exactly that role AND town, or something else that I don't want to bring up any more than necessary.

48. ISO #298

Finally I noticed that YOU found it interesting that despite players finding Mabel's actions suspicious, they did not jump to condemn Mabel, instead they jumped to condemn whoever was CONNECTED to Mabel. I had the same thought before your post, but was unable to articulate as clearly as you, because I'm not the best communicator. Sorry. But I like that we had the same thought there, I think we're pointing in the same direction. I don't know if I'm ready to let go of Mabel yet though, I think I'm in a tunnel. Do you think Mabel is independently Towny?
    Wasn't this just one person? I don't think anyone other than the alien was pushing people one/two degrees removed. This slot is also so far gone down the rabbit hole that I've actually got no clue if they're town or not anymore.

If you have cases of other people doing this that I've missed (ENTIRELY LIKELY) can you quote them for me?

49. ISO #299

Wisdom.

What do you think of my town leans? ^^
    On your reads... you've got Soos, Candy, Blendin, McGucket

If I'm being lazy, and I am, top 3 in no order for me would be:
    Tambry, Wendy, Soos

I think the odds are in your favor of just being probabilistically Town, but, ugh, I'll revisit you tomorrow

Candy is competent, but it's too early for me to put them in top town

I think Old Man McGucket should either be protected at all costs or purged with fire lol I feel strongly about them both ways at the moment, but I think after today I'll have enough information to figure them out

Do you think Gideon Gleeful's suspicion on you was warranted? I mean, honestly, can you see the point he was making there, even if you disagree with it?

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Wasn't this just one person? I don't think anyone other than the alien was pushing people one/two degrees removed. This slot is also so far gone down the rabbit hole that I've actually got no clue if they're town or not anymore.

If you have cases of other people doing this that I've missed (ENTIRELY LIKELY) can you quote them for me?
    ehhhhhh I honestly don't know, I've been more or less going off memory and putting forth my plans of where I'm planning on going next

It's a lot easier to criticize rather than do something yourself

What are your current plans for solving?