S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    ngl I'm not feeling the crazy amount of meta here. The type of people to play FM are the type of people who generally are able to manipulate their perceived attitude within an FM game and so it doesn't seem that helpful to meta people based on past behavior.

I'm definitely not feeling the host meta shit, that's gonna ruin the fun for everyone

either way it's d1. don't hardread anyone because it's almost entirely random.

General opinions: should town lynch d1 or no? I generally lean on no in every circumstance because I fucking hate being rando lynched d1 and I don't wanna do that to anyone else, but I might be convinced if someone can make a strong case for it.
    Host meta is for heathens. It doesn't even work 99 % of the time anyway.

D1 reads are not random at all, and they provide critical info later on. I was in a game off-site that just ended, and town won mainly because it was able to detect townies that were spewed clear by flipped scum.

I like D1 lynches because they give information to work with early on; to use my example again, town was able to detect townies because scums had flipped early. Plus, the lynch type is plurality + majority, so we don't exactly have a choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    D1 reads are not random at all, and they provide critical info later on.
    I have seen a lot of d1 misslynches at this forum (lol, every game started with d1 misslynch), but I never seen it provides something useful for town.
    Even after scum hammered d1.
    It requieres 2-3 hammers in a row for ppl to stop their shamanic reading attempts and start to see some obvious things.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?