Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2642
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Why I've been shading dark and pushing.

I received a carol last night.

Names that popped up were Dark, Kuti and MM.
    This basically confirm that at least 1 person in the list of Dark/Kuti/MM/Ika are not town. People often forget that carols can be faked if the person receiving them are mafia (in future reference)

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

My goal was to get some intel.

I'd note that Kuti is Jester - and Dark n MM are both town - satisfies carol

But given how carol can contain 'at least one non town' - I was also prodding into Dark.

I don't like Dark's responses so far - given the change in tonal and his eagerness to top scumread me from townread because I'm asking some questions. Of course I was shading dark at first, but that was to observe how they'd react, aside from my questions - which I also achieved.

MM, in W!Dark, I'd believe is town.
    MM, in T!Dark, I'd have to go there further.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

Your change in tone and passive aggressiveness doesn't help alleviate my suspicion on you.

I don't perceive you as the type to go crazy the moment someone points finger at them (as some players did day 1)

But your tones have changed so much in this regard, I wonder if I prodded in your sore spot.
    You are both being extremely obviously town right here btw.

You are absolutely talking past each other but you are transmitting to the universe you both have a convicted desire to solve the game for town and are outed town as a result.

I would encourage you and DM to kiss and stop being hostile towards each other.

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    You are both being extremely obviously town right here btw.

You are absolutely talking past each other but you are transmitting to the universe you both have a convicted desire to solve the game for town and are outed town as a result.

I would encourage you and DM to kiss and stop being hostile towards each other.
    :P I don't think my tones reflected any aggressiveness.

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Would it be in bad faith to consider the possibility of the host not putting neutrals into carols?
    carols can absolutely can contain any number of neutrals and wolves as long as there is at least one non town. For all we know, there could be 3 neutrals in there.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Would it be in bad faith to consider the possibility of the host not putting neutrals into carols?
    When I was a host with a caroler in my setup, how I would RNG the carol was: RNG 1 person from the list of mafia, then RNG them in slot 1-3. After that, I just RNG from list of the entire playerlist that was alive then put them in the remaining 2 slots.

I would assume Frinckles could be doing something similar, just swap from list of mafia to nontown

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

A jester wins the game if they are chopped
    Kuti played like someone who did not want to be a chopped at all
    How is Kuti a jester?
    does Jester end the game when they're lynched? Im not used to it doing that but I know it can happen in some communitieis, does it happen here'?

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

Look you weren't being a jerk but you are both pursuing your suspicions aggressively, which is cute, but towards is each other is misdirected I am confident of that.
    TBH, if onlookers decide that it was TvT, then it's also something I wnated to achieve. I was trying to gauge reaction from Dark and get some intel, and if everyone got what they wanted to know to get a better read on us, that's good.

Kinda like how Ultra v MM made me believe it was TvT on day 1

28. ISO #1478

does Jester end the game when they're lynched? Im not used to it doing that but I know it can happen in some communitieis, does it happen here'?
    Very likely no. They just exit and get their wincon.

Not that it changes anything. They win by being chopped. They did not try to be. They are not a jester.

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

TBH, if onlookers decide that it was TvT, then it's also something I wnated to achieve. I was trying to gauge reaction from Dark and get some intel, and if everyone got what they wanted to know to get a better read on us, that's good.

Kinda like how Ultra v MM made me believe it was TvT on day 1
    Show me where Marshall was towny I'm curious of such

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

A jester wins the game if they are chopped
    Kuti played like someone who did not want to be a chopped at all
    How is Kuti a jester?
    Not explicitly, but their entire attitude read as either jester, or maf playing as jester, but I don't necessarily get townvibe from Kuti. Perhaps they can town up if they are, but so far I am fine to chop Kuti - the best case - we get maf, worse case - kuti wins as jester, worst case kuti is town.

But given at least half the players here think Kuti is a little sus, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't town.

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

My goal was to get some intel.

I'd note that Kuti is Jester - and Dark n MM are both town - satisfies carol

But given how carol can contain 'at least one non town' - I was also prodding into Dark.

I don't like Dark's responses so far - given the change in tonal and his eagerness to top scumread me from townread because I'm asking some questions. Of course I was shading dark at first, but that was to observe how they'd react, aside from my questions - which I also achieved.

MM, in W!Dark, I'd believe is town.
    MM, in T!Dark, I'd have to go there further.
    “Eagerness”.
    Your wolfy.

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Do you think the wolves are probably flying under the radar? Such as Loldebite/Arrow?
    I thought loldebite was very obviously town, arrow has to me not been very obviously town yet but may still surprise me.

I don't really know any of your ranges to be fair, but that's where my head is at fort those two.

37. ISO #1487

This basically confirm that at least 1 person in the list of Dark/Kuti/MM/Ika are not town. People often forget that carols can be faked if the person receiving them are mafia (in future reference)
    ALSO HOW DARE YOU SAY IT WAS FAKE
    THIS GUY IS WOLF

/S

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

If I wanted to be like

Scrutineering towards my own perspectives

I would say that it is unfair of me to assume the point about you all being polarised or whatever

Though I was right about my read on Martin, which was my meta town read, which is funny that he is the one that died

and I am told by many people Ultra is polarised, and he is stupidly obvious town

And Achro and I agree on Ika which is like ... they are lock

Then Dark Magician is being just like this force of figuring shit out and lack of TMI and they are just obvious in that way

Wiisp is someone that is definitely good enough to fool me as a wolf sometimes, so I guess like ... I shouldn't be so bullish there, but i personally feel like they kinda have no info, and their approach to me on day 1 is like not something mafia often do, and then they were all mad at the bad town play that was occurring and that's towny also. Also I think they were just a pocket target of Kuti's.

I think Kuti sort of spewed Marshall mafia when I asked them why marshall was town and they just shrugged and said good tone or whatever and otherwise hasn't said anything. It was a bad reason and they weren't comfortable engaging me on the subject of Marshall. I think outside that Marshall has had bad takes.

Arrow I just have no read on they are POE by default and someone said they have equity to be with Kuti so like imma confbias that they're just mafia.

Who's left?

Oh PoD. The other medium thing. Yeah like... they did some hectic "imma solve" style townclearing of themselves, but yeah the whole 3 mediums all being town thing is like ... maybe evidence that PoD/DM are t/w but also feels like a misdirect but also i dunno fuck it.

Like the way I see it I go

Kill Kuti
    Kill Arrow
    Kill Marshall

if the game doesn't end kill the medium/s if they aren't dead

if they are dead and the game's not over, maybe kill Wiisp?

Maybe Stellaria is mafia if I am wrong about everything but i just ... feel like they've been pro town and all "hold up fam" in a way that is just like ... regularly towny to me? I just townread them. What of it? Fight me?

I dunno the game feels broken level easy now.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

I think those posts kinda pinged people as Jestery
    Kuti knows how to get chopped and self voting and ate are literally their way of achieving the opposite. That is literally something Kuti does as mafia to ate because they know townies read that stuff as generally townie. They are the player in all of mafia that weaponises ate more than any other.

They also do it as town, which is why it works.

The reason they are mafia is because their solving of the game is absent of um anything reasonable?

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

If I wanted to be like

Scrutineering towards my own perspectives

I would say that it is unfair of me to assume the point about you all being polarised or whatever

Though I was right about my read on Martin, which was my meta town read, which is funny that he is the one that died

and I am told by many people Ultra is polarised, and he is stupidly obvious town

And Achro and I agree on Ika which is like ... they are lock

Then Dark Magician is being just like this force of figuring shit out and lack of TMI and they are just obvious in that way

Wiisp is someone that is definitely good enough to fool me as a wolf sometimes, so I guess like ... I shouldn't be so bullish there, but i personally feel like they kinda have no info, and their approach to me on day 1 is like not something mafia often do, and then they were all mad at the bad town play that was occurring and that's towny also. Also I think they were just a pocket target of Kuti's.

I think Kuti sort of spewed Marshall mafia when I asked them why marshall was town and they just shrugged and said good tone or whatever and otherwise hasn't said anything. It was a bad reason and they weren't comfortable engaging me on the subject of Marshall. I think outside that Marshall has had bad takes.

Arrow I just have no read on they are POE by default and someone said they have equity to be with Kuti so like imma confbias that they're just mafia.

Who's left?

Oh PoD. The other medium thing. Yeah like... they did some hectic "imma solve" style townclearing of themselves, but yeah the whole 3 mediums all being town thing is like ... maybe evidence that PoD/DM are t/w but also feels like a misdirect but also i dunno fuck it.

Like the way I see it I go

Kill Kuti
    Kill Arrow
    Kill Marshall

if the game doesn't end kill the medium/s if they aren't dead

if they are dead and the game's not over, maybe kill Wiisp?

Maybe Stellaria is mafia if I am wrong about everything but i just ... feel like they've been pro town and all "hold up fam" in a way that is just like ... regularly towny to me? I just townread them. What of it? Fight me?

I dunno the game feels broken level easy now.
    See what I mean? Loldebite is flying under the radar, theyre not even in this

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

I must pause and be like why exactly does wolf Kuti, Marshall and Arrow kill Martin?

Does anyone have an answer for this?

I feel like they would want to kill Ultra?

Or did they not kill Martin? Did someone say Martin is dead for some other reason or something?

if i was a wolf team of those three, I would kill Ultra almost every time...

Someone solve that whole thing for me.

47. ISO #1497

Kuti knows how to get chopped and self voting and ate are literally their way of achieving the opposite. That is literally something Kuti does as mafia to ate because they know townies read that stuff as generally townie. They are the player in all of mafia that weaponises ate more than any other.

They also do it as town, which is why it works.

The reason they are mafia is because their solving of the game is absent of um anything reasonable?
    Is the last assessment consistent in how they play as wolf?

48. ISO #1498

I must pause and be like why exactly does wolf Kuti, Marshall and Arrow kill Martin?

Or did they not kill Martin? Did someone say Martin is dead for some other reason or something?

he was a bg

49. ISO #1499

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You know I totally forgot about Loldebite.
    i forgot about them too haha

but towards eod i kinda reevaluated them to town as well which is why i forget

but it was for bad self centred reasons ie. they voted me then unvoted me or something

but yeah they can be mafia i suppose

i'd be less surprised if they were mafia than any of the other players not named achro, kuti, marshall and arrow.

but still townread them more than the um ones i dont townread.

50. ISO #1500

If MM randed wolf again.............im leaving sc2mafia