People really fixated on that day 1 reads list as the smoking gun of why we have to be scum. Look me in the eye and tell me you've never made a shitty reads list as town. This slot is busy with both heads, and our D1 reads list reflects that. My reads have updated, and I've reflected that. I've tried to be more active, but life is life. If your sole basis of why we're scum is based off of a D1 reads list and lack of activity, then I must say your argument is sorely lacking.

Onto Frinckles. I haven't interacted with Frinckles much because I havent cared to put myself in the way of his tunneling. I don't find his slot particuarly threatening, and while I think he's scum, I think his slot is a lot more noise than substance as opposed to someone else like Aporia's slot (now stealthbomber) who is clearly capable of doing much more with their little time. I thought Aporia's slot was scum. I stated this. I disliked Stealthbomber's entrance. I stated this. I think their slot is more demanding of attention than Frinckles with the little time I have to contribute.