S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe MM Is Actually Serial Killer And How He Know Is That He Attacked His Self After Attacking Sen.. Unfortunately I Wasnt Able To Run Him Over..
    Quote Originally Posted by setup/SK
    If you attempt to target yourself, nothing will happen.

Chances are the Marshmallow is town and just pulling a Varcron and making no sense whatsoever, as you claim having visited feedback while noone but him claimed visiting you. There is a single plausible anti-town role that could fit this description, so chances are he's not scum, but still, we need to hear what he has to say.

Better scum candidates are those who have waited until the end to make a claim, as it's easier to fake something while having all of the information provided by others.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Chances are the Marshmallow is town and just pulling a Varcron and making no sense whatsoever, as you claim having visited feedback while noone but him claimed visiting you. There is a single plausible anti-town role that could fit this description, so chances are he's not scum, but still, we need to hear what he has to say.

Better scum candidates are those who have waited until the end to make a claim, as it's easier to fake something while having all of the information provided by others.
    So He Could Be Real Sheriff?

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So He Could Be Real Sheriff?
    No. Sheriffs don't leave visitation feedback.

These are the roles that leave "your cell was visited" feedback:

Jester King - Would mean you're a jester now, and that can be easily confirmed by tomorrow.
    Witch - The "only plausible scum role" that I mentioned, but I don't even know how that would work; he's had to witch you, and then you'd have to randomly roll bussing me and him? I think it's extremely unlikely.
    Ritual Killer - You'd be dead.
    Sleuth - Possible
    Mason Leader - Possible
    Bodyguard - Possible
    Bus Driver - You're a bus driver, and while deathworlds could put two in the setup, I'm going to say that it's extremely unlikely.
    Investigator - Possible
    Citizen - Possible

So there's 4(5 is you count BD) possible town roles, 1 benign, and 1 scum that could have visited you and left feedback. He's not a sheriff, although he might be a lunatic who rolled that card.

4. ISO #4

I just noticed that that' an arsonist, so you wouldn't be dead, but doused. Still, Frinckles was a Ritual Killer, so I don't know if having two of the same in the setup would make much sense, but if we want to get paranoid, that's another possible role for him.

5. ISO #5

No. Sheriffs don't leave visitation feedback.

These are the roles that leave "your cell was visited" feedback:

Jester King - Would mean you're a jester now, and that can be easily confirmed by tomorrow.
    Witch - The "only plausible scum role" that I mentioned, but I don't even know how that would work; he's had to witch you, and then you'd have to randomly roll bussing me and him? I think it's extremely unlikely.
    Sleuth - Possible
    Mason Leader - Possible
    Bodyguard - Possible
    Bus Driver - You're a bus driver, and while deathworlds could put two in the setup, I'm going to say that it's extremely unlikely.
    Investigator - Possible
    Citizen - Possible

So there's 4(5 is you count BD) possible town roles, 1 benign, and 1 scum that could have visited you and left feedback. He's not a sheriff, although he might be a lunatic who rolled that card.
    I See Thanks... Its A Start I Guess...