M-FM XIII Amnesia Town Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: M-FM XII Amnesia Town!

VOTES NOT PMED TO THE HOST DO NOT COUNT.
    So make sure you PM them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaD View Post
    I guess i'll never know what my fucking pill did.
    i don't really want scum to be all powerful for a night though so i'll probably go with option b.
    I don't have enough time to read through all those damn articles but i will once i get back in 2 hours or so.
    You will swallow the pill at day's end and be informed what happened to you in the morning with a feedback message.
    I'm sure there's a bad for town reason that LeaD is lying about not knowing what his pill dead. Maybe he got a vest or gun.

Everyone needs to fill in the rest of their abilities today. We can lynch or Fatalis can shoot whoever doesn't claim.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    So make sure you PM them as well.

I'm sure there's a bad for town reason that LeaD is lying about not knowing what his pill dead. Maybe he got a vest or gun.

Everyone needs to fill in the rest of their abilities today. We can lynch or Fatalis can shoot whoever doesn't claim.
    I got a hunch what my pill did, but how often do i have to repeat myself. Swallowing.A.Pill.Will.Not.Magically.Make.An.Item. Appear.In.Front.Of.You.

You are so obviously scum it hurts my eyes *gets shot*
    CmG seems to be my bro <3

3. ISO #3

Activity seems to have dropped off completely. Town will win of everyone claims their abilities. Town will lose if people lurk and refuse to claim their abilities.

-vote Nick

I want your abilities for each night including your second ability on night 1. If you're a cit you might as well claim it and see if anyone counter-claims you. Crypt is dead and Chill has been recruited so there's only one left.

There isn't many town left anymore so a few good claims, town leader reveal and last cit claim should give us most of the town. We should then be able to lynch correctly and shoot another scum at night. There's only 2-3 scum left so we could win by tomorrow if town co-operate.

Any neutrals with the surv / witch abilities are welcome to claim as the game could be over on day 5 if we lynch and shoot correctly.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)