S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Stellaria

@Loldebite , consider this. We know Stellaria is 99% mafia. And look at his defense today, barely anything.

Maybe we should vote Stellaria and revisit the Frinckles question tomorrow.
    > my defense today

Okay Renegade. How do you expect me to defend myself? Put yourself in my shoes. You get put in a carol with someone you hard scumread, campaign against him, nobody gives a fuck, then come find out that Gikkle was Chaotic Exe. Was he lying about people's roles? Probably not. Was he lying about the carol results? Probably.

But let's imagine that Gikkle was entirely truthful, because you and everyone else it seems are incapable of ever considering any other possibility. So the first carol is supposedly legit. Obviously it's not Deb. I've been on Ikarus since before the Carol even happened. I've marked all of my thoughts on him and showed my progression and STILL not a single person voted for him when I did. Not a single one of you are capable of looking at any slot other than me, and clearly it didn't start with our second carol!

Just because I'm ON both carols (the first of which is probably not even real) doesn't even mean I'm scum and Im tired of you people treating it like a red check! Ren, why don't you actually consider the other people on the carol? You're hard tunneled on me and you refuse to even acknowledge anyone else. When I flip green, suddenly you're in a lot of trouble!

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    > my defense today

Okay Renegade. How do you expect me to defend myself? Put yourself in my shoes. You get put in a carol with someone you hard scumread, campaign against him, nobody gives a fuck, then come find out that Gikkle was Chaotic Exe. Was he lying about people's roles? Probably not. Was he lying about the carol results? Probably.

But let's imagine that Gikkle was entirely truthful, because you and everyone else it seems are incapable of ever considering any other possibility. So the first carol is supposedly legit. Obviously it's not Deb. I've been on Ikarus since before the Carol even happened. I've marked all of my thoughts on him and showed my progression and STILL not a single person voted for him when I did. Not a single one of you are capable of looking at any slot other than me, and clearly it didn't start with our second carol!

Just because I'm ON both carols (the first of which is probably not even real) doesn't even mean I'm scum and Im tired of you people treating it like a red check! Ren, why don't you actually consider the other people on the carol? You're hard tunneled on me and you refuse to even acknowledge anyone else. When I flip green, suddenly you're in a lot of trouble!
    Here it is in case you missed the giant post with your name quoted at the top