FAQ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FAQ

1. ISO #101
    fm Zack

Re: FAQ

If a witch tells you that you targeted TheJackofSpades and Jack is bus driven with Nick, would you be told that you targeted Nick instead?

2. ISO #102
    fm Narks

If multiple die to an Arsonist igniting and a Coroner wishes to perform an autopsy on one of the bodies, is he told the names of those people before choosing? Or must he choose at random? (Or is it chosen for him?)

3. ISO #103
    fm Zack

Would you ever tell someone that the mafia specifically attacked them?

4. ISO #104
    fm Dimwit

If you get witched, do you know who you targeted?

GM edit: Question ignored! Read the wizard role card.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 19th, 2012 at 04:05 AM.

5. ISO #105
    fm Dimwit

Also why the fuck is everyone asking in green? This is a testament to the idiocy of the human race.

Green is supposed to be used for questions to stand out in the middle of a bunch of text. If there's no fucking text around your question, why the fuck do you need your question to be green?

No wonder you people are a bunch of scummy whoreheads because you follow to the first fucktard to do something you think is intelligent. Learn to think for yourself once in a while. cocksucking faggotry fuck you all MY FUCKING CAR WINDOW IS BROKEN BECAUSE OF NIGGERS LIKE YOU

6. ISO #106
    fm Zack

Can you attempt to autopsy an alive person? As in you pm the GM that you want to autopsy Narks even though he is still alive?

Can an amnesiac use his new role's ability the same night he took that role?

7. ISO #107
    fm Zack

If you say you want to autopsy Capitalier and it turns out he has been burned will you still need to pick one of the burnt bodies instead?
    If Capitalier hadn't been burned would you still be able to check him even though he is alive (with not manipulation of your target)?

8. ISO #108
    fm Zack

If we lynch someone will the required amount of votes to lynch decrease?

9. ISO #109
    fm Deathfire123

Quote Originally Posted by fm Zack View Post
    If we lynch someone will the required amount of votes to lynch decrease?
    Pretty sure day is just gonna last till the posted time and then everyone with 15+ votes will be lynched

10. ISO #110
    fm Ganondorf

Did the arsonist role stay in the hands of the same player or was it only switched to a different FM account?

11. ISO #111
    fm Ganondorf

Would the masons know if one of them was disguised?

GM edit: I said I wasn't giving any hints about the disguise action.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 22nd, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

12. ISO #112
    fm Illidan

So we can just lynch everyone but the masons today and win right?

13. ISO #113
    fm MrSmarter

If all killers and the arsonist are simultaniously lynched, who wins?

GM edit: Ignored! READ the answers I post.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 22nd, 2012 at 06:03 PM.

14. ISO #114
    fm Narks

If Town kills all Mafia before the Arsonist, does the Arsonist win (and the Town lose)?

GM Edit: Read the role card carefully.

15. ISO #115
    fm Illidan

Is the rule of mason leader's last will getting erased on attempting to recruit the GF still there? Did you FORGET to erase the ML's last will? You kinda have to answer this because if you did make a mistake revealing it won't change the result, if the will was erased the GF would be lynched today anyway.

16. ISO #116
    fm Ganondorf

In the day 5 chat when Philie revealed, you said: "Philie the Mayor has revealed! His votes count as 4." but the rolecard says: "You start with 4 extra votes." Does Philie have 4 or 5 votes upon revealing?

GM Edit: my bad... fixed. Philie has 5 votes total.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 22nd, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

17. ISO #117
    fm Echonian

If a town PR goes a day without voting (particularly day 1), would he be modkilled?

18. ISO #118
    fm HerrZynisch

Does the arsonist disguise action give access to student/mason night chat? The lvl 5 Mafioso says 'You will see their last will', is that the only thing the arsonist has access to?

19. ISO #119
    fm Nick

Also the fact that generally Mason Leader, Mayor, Godfather all come up in an investigative search and those 3 roles were all included as Lunas possibilities makes me believe that random.org isn't so random after all.

Of 20+ roles those 3 just happened to show up?

20. ISO #120
    fm Nick

um wrong thread lols. delete please

21. ISO #121
    fm Ganondorf

If a witch makes a bodyguard target himself, will the BG shoot the first attacker on himself? Does he survive or does he die when this happens?

22. ISO #122
    fm Procyon

Today, if someone passes 15 votes does it count as a hammer? Or can they escape lynching by people unvoting afterwards?

23. ISO #123
    fm Ganondorf

Can gunsmith guns be used alongside normal night actions?

24. ISO #124
    fm Illidan

Wasn't the town-sided Hooker supposed to be called "Independant Hooker"? Isn't this what oops was, cus his color is green you know. So what was Dimwit? Lynch reveals exact roles so give us that please.

25. ISO #125
    fm Admiral

Can stolen mafioso guns be used in junction with a regular night action?

26. ISO #126
    fm Sumikoko

Quote Originally Posted by fm Admiral View Post
    Can stolen mafioso guns be used in junction with a regular night action?
    *facepalm*

27. ISO #127
    fm Sumikoko

197- Can gunsmith guns be used alongside normal night actions?
    Yes, only one item at a time though. + the normal night action.
    I would assume it is the same?
    actually not really facepalm though, i thought the question asked was different and answered your question without a doubt.

28. ISO #128
    fm Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by fm Sumikoko View Post
    197- Can gunsmith guns be used alongside normal night actions?
    Yes, only one item at a time though. + the normal night action.
    I would assume it is the same?
    actually not really facepalm though, i thought the question asked was different and answered your question without a doubt.
    I would assume it is the same, as well, but apparently Procyon provided the reason that he could not thieve and shoot with a stolen Mafioso gun at the same time. Thus, I am asking to confirm.

29. ISO #129
    fm Zack

Did you tell the arsonist the COM identity of the person he disguised as?

GM edit: Ignored! I'm not giving any hints to you about arsonist.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 27th, 2012 at 03:16 AM.

30. ISO #130
    fm Ganondorf

When a thief steals from another thief and the random roll decides to steal his loot rather than his lockpicks, does the victim lose all of his illegitimately acquired items or just one of them?

31. ISO #131
    fm Ganondorf

Can we place votes on more than one player during the thou shall not unvote day?

32. ISO #132
    fm Miles

On the 'thou shall not unvote' day, does a hammer vote end the day (in the RP post, the only condition listed where the day will end is the day-end time)?

GM Edit: See FAQ 88.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 27th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.

33. ISO #133
    fm Ganondorf

When a thief heals someone with a stolen medkit, is the target informed of being healed even if they weren't attacked? What about doctor heals?

34. ISO #134
    fm Sumikoko

Can we quote PM's that you have sent in response to our questions asked not on this thread if you have not posted these questions on the thread?

35. ISO #135
    fm Ganondorf

The jailor rolecard states that: "While your inmates are in jail, they will be immune to outside effects. (they can't be killed*, robbed, drugged, roleblocked by others, Witched, Bus driven, etc)"
    The asterisk indicates that someone can still be incinerated, not that they can be doused. Because dousing is not a killing action. Just to be sure, are jailed players immune to dousing?

36. ISO #136
    fm Ganondorf

Oops sorries I forgot

37. ISO #137
    fm Sumikoko

If a person is in jail during the night, will they still recieve items from a blacksmith?

38. ISO #138
    fm Procyon

Can a stolen vigilante gun be used for day shots?