S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You're wearing some thick thick thick brown colored lenses to view the thread with.

Why would Banana parrot your playstyle? Banana would use a different method to pocket you.

How in the world do you not recognize out-of-game bleeding into game frustration????

Why in the world do you think scummyBC is normal? Not only is this a meta read, this is a poor meta read. BananaCucho didn't get FM Champion by being a poor player and being scum read every game.

You see it as a pocket, but I protect my town reads as town. It's optimal play really. Town needs to push their agenda before we get scum pushing theirs. This game, I think most of the scum are among the harder to evaluate players. There's so many lurkers, scum probably just lurking.

Alright, then tell me when a pre-flip association actually worked out for you. Pre-flip associations don't work.
    proof? lol
    I was going to say he was hungover and we shouldn't be too harsh. Guess you beat me to it though.
    I don't really get this question.
    I mean, he said he got worse lol. Idk.
    I still think it's a pocket, but okay. I'm fine with leaving it at that.
    Yeah, maybe...
    When I scumread rene. What other info do you expect us to work with when deciding who to lynch?

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    When I scumread rene. What other info do you expect us to work with when deciding who to lynch?
    I.. don't remember why you scumread rent, only SuperJack's explanation stood out to me when I was reading as a reserve.

I expect you to read intent. I'm aware that the way I read people wouldn't be standard so I won't attempt to suggest you follow it. I also attempted to shoot two towns last game. So. Not a great track record.
    ... which is also why I have a problem with some of your ISOs (and pure ISOs in general) is that they don't take in consideration context, timing, votes, and other factors when a person said something.
    Like your ISO on Frinckles was inherently biased. Now yes, we do ISOs on people we think are scummy, but you would need to recognize that bias and attempt to eliminate it.
    IOW confirmation bias hurts ISOs

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I.. don't remember why you scumread rent, only SuperJack's explanation stood out to me when I was reading as a reserve.

I expect you to read intent. I'm aware that the way I read people wouldn't be standard so I won't attempt to suggest you follow it. I also attempted to shoot two towns last game. So. Not a great track record.
    ... which is also why I have a problem with some of your ISOs (and pure ISOs in general) is that they don't take in consideration context, timing, votes, and other factors when a person said something.
    Like your ISO on Frinckles was inherently biased. Now yes, we do ISOs on people we think are scummy, but you would need to recognize that bias and attempt to eliminate it.
    IOW confirmation bias hurts ISOs
    If it provides you any comfort, I was just too tired to do anything besides include quotes that made frinckles look scummy. This was because I thought frinckles wanted me to be less inconsistent, so in response I just tunneled him lol. Also, I didn't want my ISO to be too confusing.

If you didn't know already, I said my opinion of frinckles improved while creating the ISO. I hate to admit it, but your response to my ISO is townie. People who did scumread frinckles for my bad ISO, such as naz, are probably more suspicious. All she had to say about it was I provided "points," which is just too vague for me.

I think your posts have a lot of words, but don't have as much content as they first appear.

Also, your avatar change is annoying as fuck. I'm not townreading you because you're now a cute bunny like me, and I hope no one else does either. If you're town, I don't see the point in trying to look more townie with this avatar change. Looks pretty desperate to me.

4. ISO #4

If it provides you any comfort, I was just too tired to do anything besides include quotes that made frinckles look scummy. This was because I thought frinckles wanted me to be less inconsistent, so in response I just tunneled him lol. Also, I didn't want my ISO to be too confusing.

If you didn't know already, I said my opinion of frinckles improved while creating the ISO. I hate to admit it, but your response to my ISO is townie. People who did scumread frinckles for my bad ISO, such as naz, are probably more suspicious. All she had to say about it was I provided "points," which is just too vague for me.

I think your posts have a lot of words, but don't have as much content as they first appear.

Also, your avatar change is annoying as fuck. I'm not townreading you because you're now a cute bunny like me, and I hope no one else does either. If you're town, I don't see the point in trying to look more townie with this avatar change. Looks pretty desperate to me.
    lol u made convincing points but did i place my vote on him? no.
    secondpassing summarizes my thought(in a post in reply to frinckles about how i take iso w a grain of salt) best when they wrote "confirmation bias hurts ISOs"
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol u made convincing points but did i place my vote on him? no.
    secondpassing summarizes my thought(in a post in reply to frinckles about how i take iso w a grain of salt) best when they wrote "confirmation bias hurts ISOs"
    You're right, I didn't realize. mb
    You never elaborated or provided other points though. Just felt like you were sheeping.

6. ISO #6

You're right, I didn't realize. mb
    You never elaborated or provided other points though. Just felt like you were sheeping.
    I said you made me WANT to lynch him again but I'm still holding strong for my pool only today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce