Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
Her tweet:

Donald Trump is calling for violence against Black Americans. His advocacy of illegal, state-sponsored killing is horrific. Politicians who refuse to condemn it share responsibility for the consequences.

Its absurd. Trump is not doing that. Not once did he even mention race. He specifically stated he found the video disturbing and that the rioters were tarnishing the memory of George Floyd. If you watch the townhall video of that protest(the reporters name is Julio Rosas), that (what Warren said) was pretty much similar to what the rioters were saying - except it was directed at the police, not at Trump. What effect does that have other than letting the protesters know that she’s basically okay with it? I’m honestly surprised this kind of shit is happening in America. The democrats were once the centre-left in America: concerned with the working class, the gifted (but poor) and so on. Now they’re basically just Marxists lol. I’m not even a democrat, I just think it’s sad. It paints moderate leftists as social justice warriors when this is really not the case.
What laws is this breaking? Why does this warrant her being in jail?