Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: Day 2:

Quote Originally Posted by FM Valygar View Post
    1) Please stop the 3rd person.
    2) I find it odd that no one finds this the slightest bit suspicious. At one point, I was falsely FoSed for rolefishing by merely having a way to communicate with someone I thought to be the Duke at the time. He deliberately lies in night chat to rolefish and gets away with it.
    3) I can think of no reason why any adventurer would do this on night 1, as it only wasted time and possibly got tied into a Quayle roleclaim.
    4) Now he is trying to cover his tracks for when the real Duke claims and destroys him.

-vote FM Korgan

I'm fine with either a Korgan or Mazzy lynch: do not bother with Alora today.
    Korgan was an asset in the night chat, even if we all failed in the end. He helped and even talked to himself when no one was there. I don't see that as scummy.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by FM Anomen View Post
    I don't know if Alora is scum but it's a better place to start. Mazzy has pretty much soft screamed his role. All this time spent on him for one post that wasn't even pro scum; it was just worded weird cause he was making it fit in rp.
    And why Alora is scum today but wasn't yesterday? Yesterday you completely ignored Alora, you focused on Mazzy and Edwin. You also suspected that Skie is buddying with Montaron, was little suspicious about Tiax...And now Alora is great target for the lynch? Care to explain?

4. ISO #304

-vote FM Anomen

You are in the group that failed, which is the group I want to lynch from. You are refusing to have your theories withstand any form of scrutiny whatsoever and you are attempting to derail a major train solely based on fear. I really like this vote here. I will change back to Mazzy if needed but I think Anomen is harmful scum.

Kivan, I already asked him. He told me to go to hell but in polite terms.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Good evening.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Aerie View Post
    -vote Fm Montaron
    Very scummy in our puzzle chat and he didn't contribute mutch into solving it either.
    How intriguing.
    This is coming from the person who's only contribution was to push on an answer from the Seven Deadly Sins (Wrath, wasn't it? Then you wanted to go for Malice?) while I had already given Revenge as my proposition during the first day, which most likely would have worked as it is a synonym of Vengeance.
    The rest of your post have been useless one-liners.
    I know excuses aren't going to cut it; but I had obligations during the week-end and couldn't spend much time on my computer. I don't know if that's what you saw that was ''very scummy'', but please elaborate, because in my notes, you were the one that I pegged as the most scummy during our night chat.

Also, attempt at derailing the train on Mazzy dully noted.
    Mazzy needs to go, he is useless and by far the scummiest person out of the bunch right now.

7. ISO #307

Obviously something happened last night that made me change my mind.

I am not even derailing the lynch, I told him to claim already so we can move on.
    And what was that something? You getting converted maybe?

Why don't you just answer the question about the so-called softclaim if you think a claim moves the game along? You're bullshitting that's why.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

You want to ad hom, paint me as scum because I don't agree with you. You don't deserve intelligent response.
    My attacks are hardly adhom. You're refusing to state why your top scum suspect is your top scum suspect or why they became that way. That is scummy. I'm not "painting you as scum" because I disagree with you. Your actions are by definition scummy.

Also, the night chat raises an issue with me. You only suggested Fish. Really? Fish is a lame answer to that riddle.

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by FM Quayle View Post
    Imagine this face : O_O

Now. Q_Q

It's tears. Cry Cry.
    Actually, It's a reference to Warcraft II. In the old days, ALT+QQ was the hotkey to quit the game, so people would be used to tell people to quit because they are unskilled. QQ more.
    /endnerding.

Either way; Anomen, have you gotten night feedback that you haven't shared with us yet? It really is in your best interest to do so.

14. ISO #314

You were not in our night chat. I joined when I got a chance. I made a suggestion about the last couplet. Everyone was convinced life was the correct answer, ignored me. I didn't think it was correct so I didn't volunteer. I tried to get the group to agree if we were using the traps to kill someone or if we were trying to solve it.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by FM Valygar View Post
    1) Please stop the 3rd person.
    2) I find it odd that no one finds this the slightest bit suspicious. At one point, I was falsely FoSed for rolefishing by merely having a way to communicate with someone I thought to be the Duke at the time. He deliberately lies in night chat to rolefish and gets away with it.
    3) I can think of no reason why any adventurer would do this on night 1, as it only wasted time and possibly got tied into a Quayle roleclaim.
    4) Now he is trying to cover his tracks for when the real Duke claims and destroys him.

-vote FM Korgan

I'm fine with either a Korgan or Mazzy lynch: do not bother with Alora today.
    Korgan's plan was bulletproof. Korgan didn't out your role did he? Korgan saw it as a reasonable gambit which worked out until FM Quaiyle had failed his int check.

Not Korgan's fault that he basicly destroyed my smart sheme.

Korgan tried the best he could out of a town perspective. Korgan sees nothing wrong with it.

Korgan thinks we actually can't solve the puzzle today because the FM GM's will give us probably a key on Day 4 to get the right combination. Korgan think's it will be something like 1 or 2 of the people lie and we should pick the opposite.

Korgan thinks adhomo is stupid. Korgan pities everyone who includes that word into their posts.

-vote FM Anomen

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

You were not in our night chat. I joined when I got a chance. I made a suggestion about the last couplet. Everyone was convinced life was the correct answer, ignored me. I didn't think it was correct so I didn't volunteer. I tried to get the group to agree if we were using the traps to kill someone or if we were trying to solve it.
    Korgan thinks you did not do what you state you did. You just posted weak one liner posts. Be glad that Korgan is not allowed to quote your weak posts at the end of the day. That's why Korgan is voting you. Korgan may change his vote on somebody else like Sarevok or Mazzy if required.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Ladies and gentleman I have done some thinking, and I suspect that not one but all 4 rituals must be performed in order to access the inner sanctum the phrasing and number of objects seems to lead toward a classic logic puzzle, in which case we do indeed have contradicting information.

(Suspend RP)
    I am pleased to see that a number of you are actually reading and deciphering info provided in my RP. I would encourage those individuals to continue to do so.
    (Resume RP)

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Toward the end of the night, there were 4 votes on 4 different people to volunteer. I said that we needed to decide who we wanted to send so we would know who got a clue. I voted xan (I believe) because he had already volunteered. Skie voted for korgan, tying the votes. I unvoted so the volunteer wouldn't be randomed.

The reason I don't support the mazzy train is because I'm confident I know his role. IF we can force him to claim, it will be so late in the day we will either have to lynch him or not lynch. We don't want to lynch him. Alora's reaction to a single vote d1 was highly suspicious; Mazzy's responses fit the rp.

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by FM Korgan View Post
    Same goes for Coran "the useless"
    Wut.

What are your reason to target me all of a sudden?
    Everytime I had the time to do so, I tried to help solve that damn puzzle.
    Please provide a good reason why you target me or this will be taken as a attemp to switch the current focus of the group.

24. ISO #324

Toward the end of the night, there were 4 votes on 4 different people to volunteer. I said that we needed to decide who we wanted to send so we would know who got a clue. I voted xan (I believe) because he had already volunteered. Skie voted for korgan, tying the votes. I unvoted so the volunteer wouldn't be randomed.

The reason I don't support the mazzy train is because I'm confident I know his role. IF we can force him to claim, it will be so late in the day we will either have to lynch him or not lynch. We don't want to lynch him. Alora's reaction to a single vote d1 was highly suspicious; Mazzy's responses fit the rp.
    Please expand on Alora. We, mostly myself, need more than one post being strange to change course. If you don't mind I would prefer you make a full analysis on Alora soon.

25. ISO #325

I am confused by your allegations, as I have already assured you yesterday was but a dream to me. I was not myself and my actions did not reflect my true nature.

(Translation)
    Although the previous Mazzy was indeed disinterested your interpretation is incorrect I'd like to remind everyone that the rules allow for 2 chances prior to replacement the obvious conclusion iOS that my prior self was simply disinterested and voluntarily quit.
    (End translation)

(Disclaimer)
    Rereading my RP I seem to have unintentionally screamed duke In one post i would like to eliminate that from speculation. I am not a duke.
    (End Disclaimer)

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by FM Mazzy View Post
    I am confused by your allegations, as I have already assured you yesterday was but a dream to me. I was not myself and my actions did not reflect my true nature.

(Translation)
    Although the previous Mazzy was indeed disinterested your interpretation is incorrect I'd like to remind everyone that the rules allow for 2 chances prior to replacement the obvious conclusion iOS that my prior self was simply disinterested and voluntarily quit.
    (End translation)

(Disclaimer)
    Rereading my RP I seem to have unintentionally screamed duke In one post i would like to eliminate that from speculation. I am not a duke.
    (End Disclaimer)
    This is the first true acknowledgement of my own suspicions from you. Why was that? In addition I would prefer more contributions in terms of scum hunting from you.

27. ISO #327

It's funny how Anomen is trying to make it look like if Mazzy claims, then we'll just stop voting her.
    Sorry, it doesn't work like that; it's been almost 24 hour hours from d2, plus the 72 of d1.

No town player would make the rest of us waste so much time voting them.
    I don't care what you think she's been softclaiming; you don't softclaim after you've been voted for 80-90 hours. It doesn't matter if you're a replacement: she's had voted for half of this day and she's done nothing about it; her best attempt at a defense was to accuse me of some random nonsense and failing miserably at it.

Then there's the fact that she doesn't even know what happened d1.

i'm aware that there's a possibility that she's just the shittiest player ever, second only to Edwin, but hasn't done a single pro-town thing so far, while both her actions and those of the previous player in that account were scummy, at the very least.

Let's stop wasting time and lynch her.

28. ISO #328

Then there's also the fact that the whole being replaced thing is bullshit.

Players who fail to post in the day chats will receive one warning for their first offence. If a player spends a second day lurking or AFK, they will be replaced or modkilled.
    It's been a single day.
    Also, if she was replaced, why haven't the rest of the lurkers been replaced?

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by FM Korgan View Post
    Korgan's plan was bulletproof. Korgan didn't out your role did he? Korgan saw it as a reasonable gambit which worked out until FM Quaiyle had failed his int check.

Not Korgan's fault that he basicly destroyed my smart sheme.

Korgan tried the best he could out of a town perspective. Korgan sees nothing wrong with it.

Korgan thinks we actually can't solve the puzzle today because the FM GM's will give us probably a key on Day 4 to get the right combination. Korgan think's it will be something like 1 or 2 of the people lie and we should pick the opposite.

Korgan thinks adhomo is stupid. Korgan pities everyone who includes that word into their posts.

-vote FM Anomen
    1) What entitles you to know my role and not me to know the same? In our little chat together, you noticed I discussed 2 possibilities: you as the Duke or you as scum. That is because there really should be no reason why you should be pulling crap like that. I mean, what if I had felt entitled to do the same thing and claimed Duke as well to make you roleclaim to me. The most logical reason I can think of someone doing that is if they're an assassin trying to extract claims and redirect actions or if their a really ballsy prophet.
    2) Your "scheme" was most definitely not bulletproof: what would've happened if the real Duke revealed to counterclaim you (and you can't just play the "Duke isn't that stupid" card) or if other PRs were revealed as a result of your actions? Ultimately, all you extracted was a roleclaim from me, and in return you distracted the town, caused a PR to out, and you earned my distrust. To be honest, I feel betrayed and suspicious, and don't expect me to drop my suspicions anytime soon.
    3) You were more than capable of posting in 1st person in the heartwarden chat: please, do so now.
    4) That's one heck of a reason for voting.

I'll drop my vote on you for now (because it doesn't look like it will go anywhere at the moment), but I highly recommend checking this guy out. I don't give a crap if he appeared to contribute to puzzle chat (by the way, he told me his puzzle chat was "full of scum"): anyone contribute, but no one should pull what he pulled. For now, though:

-vote FM Mazzy

31. ISO #331

Mazzy, just claim. Cernd is right, we've been waiting too long. It was 24 hours for you, but 5 days for us, we're just tired.

Anomen ignores every question in very Edwin-like style. When someone accuses you replying "QQ" isn't very townie response.

How is replacing going? I'm glad that Eldoth found his way home, but Kagain and Garrick are still not here.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

I agree with Kivan. Claim and contribute please Mazzy.

Minsc, how am I taking things too far? Mazzy's play was scummy. Anomen does a 180 turn and presents an alternate suspect. This an attempt to derail. His responses to questions, or more appropriately non-responses are scummy. Anomen actively derailed his night chat, acting like a spoilt brat. He gave one answer and sat on his hands when the group pickd a different one. He wouldn't offer alternatives. I cannot find a town rationale for his behavior.

When called out Anomen trolls rather than provide content. I cannot see where I am taking it a step too far.

Anomen you need to provide a case on your alternate suspect.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by FM Shar-Teel View Post
    I agree with Kivan. Claim and contribute please Mazzy.

Minsc, how am I taking things too far? Mazzy's play was scummy. Anomen does a 180 turn and presents an alternate suspect. This an attempt to derail. His responses to questions, or more appropriately non-responses are scummy. Anomen actively derailed his night chat, acting like a spoilt brat. He gave one answer and sat on his hands when the group pickd a different one. He wouldn't offer alternatives. I cannot find a town rationale for his behavior.

When called out Anomen trolls rather than provide content. I cannot see where I am taking it a step too far.

Anomen you need to provide a case on your alternate suspect.
    It is a step far to suggest that Anomen is scum defending Mazzy because of the suicidal implications that would hold. I believe that if Mazzy flips scum so will Anomen but I find it difficult to believe that Anomen and Mazzy are on the same team.

What I mean is that you seem to be presenting the disposition that Mazzy and Anomen are on the same team, to which I am replying that is a bit too far to go at this moment.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

I have been actively scumhunting this whole game. I didn't post much over the weekend because I was busy. I was never a fan of the Mazzy train.
    Mind going back and answering my question to you? I'm surprised you went over it as it was nothing.

Tell me why you think the Mazzy train is bad, and why pressure on Alora would benefit us more than lynching Mazzy who's been nothing but a useless pain in the ass so far?

38. ISO #338

How many times do I have to say: I know his role. It is town. Continuing this pressure will end 2 ways:
    1) he claims role and no one believes/ he doesn't claim role, is lynched and flips town. Tomorrow we have to find a new suspect to pressure.
    2) he claims role, isn't lynched. Attempt to pressure someone else but it's too late in the day. Tomorrow we have to find a new suspect to pressure.

Neither one of those is a good course of action. If you have a choice for someone other than Mazzy or Alora I'd like to hear it.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kivan View Post
    Oh, and if we have Vigilante please try shooting Ajantis, Nalia or Eldoth. I think some people need an incentive to contribute.
    Lurkers aren't worth using a night shot on. They'll just be replaced; I'm sure that if there's a Vigilante, he'll make his own decisions as to who to shoot.
    I wouldn't bother.

41. ISO #341

How many times do I have to say: I know his role. It is town. Continuing this pressure will end 2 ways:
    1) he claims role and no one believes/ he doesn't claim role, is lynched and flips town. Tomorrow we have to find a new suspect to pressure.
    2) he claims role, isn't lynched. Attempt to pressure someone else but it's too late in the day. Tomorrow we have to find a new suspect to pressure.

Neither one of those is a good course of action. If you have a choice for someone other than Mazzy or Alora I'd like to hear it.
    Why don't you claim his role for us then, and we can then move on to Alora? Wouldn't that be the best course of action, in order to place the pressure on someone else instead? Assuming you're not vouching for a fellow cult of course. We're drawing close to the point where we're all-in on whoever is voted, and we will not be able to pressure anyone else for day2/will be forced to lynch Mazzy.

Assuming Mazzy doesn't want to claim and allow us to refocus our time and efforts.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350