S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Wait, maybe I misunderstood but I thought there are two citizens remaining and we have three citizen claims- Martin, myself, and DW. That would mean a Drizzt/DW team is impossible, right?
    This just has to be a fake derpclear, doesn’t it? Drizzt can’t possibly be this unaware of the situation.

Gah. I dunno, maybe it is DW/Martin. But I just don’t see that team getting themselves here. Dallarian/DW claimed after Martin, could easily have claimed TPR, and seemed too aware to not know this would be the result of faking citizen.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    This just has to be a fake derpclear, doesn’t it? Drizzt can’t possibly be this unaware of the situation.

Gah. I dunno, maybe it is DW/Martin. But I just don’t see that team getting themselves here. Dallarian/DW claimed after Martin, could easily have claimed TPR, and seemed too aware to not know this would be the result of faking citizen.
    You vastly underestimate my desire not to read before page 40 when I started lol. So citizen claims are myself, Bakemir and DW. I got confused there.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    You vastly underestimate my desire not to read before page 40 when I started lol. So citizen claims are myself, Bakemir and DW. I got confused there.
    Right, and Bakemir is greenchecked by a confirmed detective. So it’s really between the three of you, and if you are town, you therefore know who both scum are.

4. ISO #4

Maybe Dall was just cowardly and didn’t want to face off against me and Grak, who were both being pretty assertive. In that case he really dumped DW in it, and DW has been hard bussing Martin to get the credibility to mislynch Drizzt in the f3.

I dunno. I’m ready to see the lynch pool throw down votes. If you’re the town player in DW/Martin/Drizzt, you’re the one person guaranteed to vote right.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Maybe Dall was just cowardly and didn’t want to face off against me and Grak, who were both being pretty assertive. In that case he really dumped DW in it, and DW has been hard bussing Martin to get the credibility to mislynch Drizzt in the f3.

I dunno. I’m ready to see the lynch pool throw down votes. If you’re the town player in DW/Martin/Drizzt, you’re the one person guaranteed to vote right.
    Im not sure what's the point in me voting. I waiting to see if we're lynching me, Drizzt, or DW. And it seems certain its me.

But if you insist.

-vote Drizzt