Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
Hmm.

Reads:

MartinGG99: I really don’t know what to make of this guy. I still don’t like the question and think it’s dangerous for town. I was trying to figure out if he was just a clueless townie earlier, but he’s shown now that he’s definitely not clueless. So he’s either smart town or a smart wolf.

If he’s smart town, it’s all as he says. He disagrees with me that the question could help expose our power roles, and was looking for reactions (and got a few). Ok, fine, fair enough.

If he’s smart wolf the plan was to potentially expose some power roles, while having an “escape hatch” in claiming what he has. Possibly also gain some town cred for later by saying “Hey look, why would I draw attention To myself like that if I was scum?”

He’s definitely got the balls to stare down a couple of votes, and has made the judgement that this play will not get him lynched (correctly or otherwise). So either world is entirely possible. I guess the only alignment indicative part is the question of how likely it is that a smart, thoughtful player doesn’t see the risk to town?

I think... possible but relatively unlikely? He himself even mentioned a possible risk (a power role might avoid answering out of fear), so he’s clearly capable of seeing the risks. Perhaps they didn’t occur to him at first, but he seems like he would have thought this through at least a bit.

Plus he’s been very helpful and friendly to me - teaching me about the mechanics of the site and offering condolences for the cancelled game. Could just be a naturally nice and friendly guy - and I’m sorry for suspecting you for this Martin if you are! - but it’s also a cheap, easy way to get brownie points as a wolf.
I have no objections to your evaluation of me. I think you've made a few valid points of me.

Although, this suggests to me that you think there are circumstances that of which I didn't think of. To be completely honest and fair, I am willing to admit there's a fair possibility of that. Even though I've done some homework towards understanding FM, my inexperience in playing FM could mean that I am currently unaware or incapable of thinking of circumstances where the hazard exists. I mean, after all, you were the one who went to a Champs game at MU.